Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 069

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poseidon, seeing Zeus, Pan and Dionysus chatting in the garden, walked over to join them. "Evening guys!" he greeted, adding "I think the Graces have topped themselves this year!"

All three Gods eagerly nodded their agreement as it was absolutely true, the night so far was perfect. Pan, naked to the waist, and Zeus, wearing an open tunic like Dionysus, were all equally covered in bite marks, hickies and bruises, all having been fellow participants in the incredible Bacchanalia that they had just been reminiscing about when he walked up.

Laughing, Poseidon asked "What the fuck happened to you guys? You all look like you were on the losing end of a fight with a herd of pole-cats!"

Grinning knowing glances to one another, Zeus smirked. "If you think we look beat up, you ought to see poor Demetrius!" At the mention of this both Pan and Dionysus broke out in hysterical laughter, agreeing that no doubt the plucky immortal human no doubt got the worst of Maenad treatment.

"Demetrius?" a puzzled and clueless Poseidon asked. "Funny, but that is my wife's pet name for her horn of Keto, which I had to take away from her a few weeks ago. Who exactly is Demetrius?"

Now Zeus, Pan and Dionysus could not contain themselves, as this revelation from Poseidon was too delicious not to exploit. Dionysus, poking Zeus in the ribs winked. "Looks like our little hero made another conquest!"

Zeus bellowed a huge laugh, shaking the leaves off from the nearby trees. "ABSOLUTELY!!!! I admire that boy, I really do! After he finishes your little quest Di-Di, I think I have a challenging project for that horny boy that will really show what he can do." Turning to Poseidon, Zeus laughed. "Dear Brother, you must have seaweed in your ears. Surely you remember Demetrius from the Persephone's return party this spring? The one at the center of that big rug munching fight between your wife and Artemis! Now it appears that you and Hephaestus have something in common!!!" At this statement, Pan and Dionysus completely lost it, now rolling on the ground in uncontrollable fits of loud chuckling.

Poseidon was silent but raging, his blue/green face growing dark like a dangerous thunderstorm brewing on the Mediterranean. His fist clinching tight, it all came together now. It was obvious that his wife had had her briny depths explored by this HUMAN'S own deep sea exploration into her pussy. His blood boiling, he got ready to storm off and find this human and invoke his own divine justice upon him. His mind raged in visions of all of the delicious tortures and torments he was going to inflict on this DEMETRIUS and as he turned to leave, Zeus grabbed his shoulder.

"Now brother" Zeus said, his voice now calm and soothing. "Leave Demetrius alone! If you took care of your wife's needs better maybe she would not need to look elsewhere for entertainment." Winking at him he added "You certainly are no angel yourself, so can the faux outrage here. It is NOT his fault anyway as he needed something from her for his quest, and as your King, I forbid you to harm that boy. I admire him greatly, and, I have big plans for him soon. So swear to me, swear by the Lords of Chaos and the Great Mother Gaia that you will not harm that boy."

His face tightening as his teeth ground into each other in his tense jaw, Poseidon reluctantly nodded. This was dirty pool, as it was rare that Zeus interfered in such matters, especially when it involved lowly humans. Rarer still was his command that he swear to Lord Chaos and Mother Gaia. This was a sacred oath that, once taken, no God, not even Zeus himself could break. Now grinning his mind grew dark with thoughts. Thinking to himself "Well, I promised not to harm him, but I did NOT promise to HELP him. Not helping is not the same as harming!" and he laughed as he plotted. Zeus grinned back, thinking Poseidon was lightening up, he was unaware of the Sea God's growing plan to circumvent his oath on a technicality.

At the top of the hill stood Euphrosyne, Hera, Persephone and Amphrite, all enjoying the party. Amphrite, true to form had just polished off her ninth goblet of wine, and was motioning for another as Hera spoke. "Euphrosyne, you and your sisters have outdone yourself this year, this might be your best party YET! The wine is fabulous, the food delicious but even most impressive is what you have done with your gardens. Those lanterns are amazing; I have not ever seen anything more beautiful!"

Blushing Euphrosyne swell with pride. To receive a compliment such as this from the Queen of the Gods was quite an honor. "Thank you Hera, but honestly, I cannot take credit. Ganymede is responsible for the decor as well as the food preparation and the wine selection. He really is amazing and I want to thank YOU for allowing me to use his services today."

"He is a dear no doubt." Hera nodded. "But there is no need to thank ME, as this party is my reward." Continuing to chat, suddenly Amphrite loudly whistled, pointing down the hill to the form of Pethio walking up to join them.

"GURL!!! You are one sexy thang!" she slurred as she admired Pethio's gorgeous gown and equally gorgeous figure as she strode up the slope. Pethio was truly one of the most beautiful Goddesses on Olympus, her beauty only rivaled by Euphrosyne and Aphrodite, but tonight she was even more alluring than normal. Flowing red hair and full womanly figure she would look good in anything, but this gown, shimmering in the firefly lit garden, and undulating enticingly with her sashaying walk illuminated her truly as a pure vision of pure loveliness. Waving hello to everyone, Hera's eyes slightly narrowed in jealousy, but she maintained her smile plastered on her face.

"Pethio Darling!" Hera dripped sweetly. "That is truly a magnificent gown, you MUST tell me where you got it." The other Goddesses joined in with admiring accolades of her golden wonder garment, truly a one of a kind outfit in the world. As they chatted and made small talk, a lone male figure began walking slowly up the hill.

Amphrite again broke the conversation with a whistle, only this one was even louder than the one before, and was even more enthusiastic. "WOOF!" she screamed out "Look at what is coming up the hill." As she spoke, all of the Goddesses turned to see Mercury slowly approaching.

His face flushed pink in humiliation, he was a stunning sight. As Pethio was one of the most beautiful Goddesses on Olympus, Mercury was definitely one of the most handsome. Tall and quite muscular, he was chiseled and cut in his chest, his well-developed six pack quite prominently displayed as he came up the hill. Lightly furred in chest hair, his calves were huge, given his status as messenger of the Gods and the quite frequent trips he took on their behalf. Well-developed biceps and a strong handsome face with a tousled mop of brown hair completing his look and he was truly a Hottie, but no Goddess except Pethio had seen him in this state of undress.

Dressed in his tiny loincloth of matching gold mail, his nude body was just barely covered by the hundreds of tiny ringlets. His hip bones were fully on display, and the gold strips swayed as he walked, dangerously short just barely reaching the end of his impressively large (even if dysfunctional) cock. From the rear, his ass cheeks were fully on display as a single strip was all that covered his crack. Other than the skimpy loincloth, he wore nothing but a golden collar around his neck, bare everywhere else including his feet. Euphrosyne, Hera, Persephone and Amphrite all stood dumbstruck by this vision, silent with their mouths gaped open as he approached.

"Holy Mother Gaia, Pethio, is that MERCURY?" Amphrite cried out as she recognized the God coming into focus. Pethio said nothing but smiled, obviously pleased that her husband's body was being so admired by her friends. "God Girl, he is a HOTTIE!!! How on earth did you get him to wear THAT tonight?"

Again silent, Pethio just winked causing Amphrite to burn with both curiosity and envy. Euphrosyne too was quite impressed, giggling as she bent around to view the cute and tight ass of the God wobble by as he walked over to stand by his wife. Shaking her head as if stunned, she suddenly remembered that she was the hostess and grinned at her two new guests. "Pethio, Mercury, can I get you a drink?"

Mercury started to open his mouth, but Pethio quickly covered it with her hands. "Oh, that's OK, Mercury will fetch us ALL a drink. In fact, I was just thinking about getting YOU a special gift dear. I have, back in our palace, a delicious Amphora of a special vintage from far away Spain that I was wanting to bring over as our own little offering for the party." Turning to Mercury, she curtly said. "Mercury, we THIRST, go bring the Amphora, chop chop!"

Staring at the ground, he whispered something that none of the others could hear. Pethio, giggled as she further commanded. "What did you say Mercury, no one can hear you when you mumble."

"Yes Domina!" he cried out, closing his eyes in humiliation as he spun around and launched into the air flying back to their palace. He was furious, but knew better than to fight her. She was holding all of the cards now, and if she wanted to purposefully embarrass him in public by treating him like a slave, he had no choice but to go along. He knew she just sent him back to get the Amphora just so she could show the other Goddesses how he was being bossed around by her, and he hated it, but resigned himself to his temporary fate. To add insult to injury the wine she was being so generous with was HIS wine, and he had been saving it for centuries to have with his buddies. Now his precious stash was going to be given away to a bunch of wine soaked Goddesses all having a good laugh at his expense. Even worse, the Amphora was enormous and it was going to be a huge struggle flying this monstrosity back to the Grace's Palace.

As he flew off, Amphrite turned and looked intensely into Pethio's eyes, very curious about this odd behavior. Mercury dressing like a half-naked slaveboy and being ordered around by his wife was definitely NOT normal. She had been friends with Pethio for years and this was completely out of character for both of them and she just knew there was a backstory she desperately wanted to hear about. Something OBVIOUSLY had happened, and she was determined to find out. As she whispered "What is going on?" into her ear, Pethio whispered back.

"Let's just say, Mercury knows it is in his best interest to cooperate with me right now." her winking again now only causing Amphrite to grow even more curious and determined to ply out her secret. As they chatted late into the night, and drank away quite a few goblets of delicious vintage, Pethio finally agreed to meet her for lunch later in the week and fill her in on all of the juicy details. Now hours later, a visibly struggling and exhausted Mercury struggled up the hill, weighed down heavily with a laughably enormous marble Amphora strapped to his back, heaving and puffing as he slowly plodded up the slope. Finally reaching the summit, the Goddesses all laughed and applauded, both for the wine of course, but also for the incredible beef show they got watching his considerable muscles strain and stretch under the weight, made even more delightful by him being unencumbered by any restrictive clothing.

Pethio now curled her lips into a sneer, and snapped her fingers. "We THIRST!" and held out her empty goblet. Mercury, understanding exactly what she wanted, knelt down and took her cup, opened up the tap and filled it to the brim, placing it delicately back into her hand. Chugging it down with one gulp, she paused, adding "It's passable." Looking down at her semi-naked husband kneeling in the dirt she grinned and spoke. "Well Mercury, I am not the ONLY Goddess here who is thirsty? Go on now, get to work!"

Nodding his head in shame, Mercury filled each Goddess's goblets, as he felt their eyes devouring his nearly nude body. Standing before Euphrosyne was the worst as he could clearly see right down the open neck of her glorious Red and Orange silk gown, her delectable cleavage making little Mercury begin to rise and struggle against his twin prisons of the cockring and the lightning bolt. Watching from the corner, Pethio giggled as she sensed her husband's embarrassment, and sensing his growing arousal by the gradual rising of his golden ringlets, she flicked her finger in the air, causing the bolt to send a little warning shock into his shaft. Calling out to him as he finished filling Hera's glass she said "OK Mercury, you may go, but definitely leave the amphora. But first, kiss us all goodbye."

Looking at his wife with a mixture of horror and anger, he slowly approached her. "She really was going all the way with this" he thought as he reluctantly dropped to his knees and lifted his wife's glorious and delicate left foot up to his mouth. Removing her slipper, he lovingly kissed each toe goodbye as she playfully ran her fingers through his hair. The other Goddesses watching this shifted uncomfortably back and forth, as if they were accidentally watching an intimate scene they were not supposed to witness, but also in increasing arousal at the sensuous gesture. Her pinky toe now properly kissed, he replaced the slipper on her foot and crawled over on his knees to a shocked Amphrite. Taking her slipper off and raising it to his mouth, the surprised Goddess looked at Pethio in stunned silence, her eyes asking questions her mouth could not form.

"Yes, see what a good boy he is being! I told him to kiss us all goodbye, and as you can see, he is obeying fully!" Pethio giggled as each Goddess now began to straighten their gowns and silently primp, preparing for the foot kiss from such a handsome and well trained divinity. Right as he was replacing Hera's slipper on her foot, Ganymede came up the hill.

Pausing momentarily by the shocking sight of a semi-naked Mercury kissing Hera's foot, he turned to Euphrosyne. "Glorious Goddess of beauty and mirth, whose voice is sweeter than the robin's song in warmest Apr—"

"What is it Ganymede?" she asked irritatedly, entranced by the show taking place before her and not wanting to miss out on her turn which was coming up next.

"Well Domina, you asked me to come and get you when it was Midnight, as you were going to have everyone assemble in your private garden. Well Goddess, it is five minutes till right now."

"WOW! I was so swept away by the delightful Mercury (quite a hunk you have here Pethio) that I almost forgot!" she exclaimed excitedly to the group. "Follow me now to my secret garden for the capstone to tonight's festivities!!!!" Turning back to Ganymede she said "If you would be a dear and have my sisters and all of our guests now start to make their way towards the garden." Ganymede instantly nodded, and within minutes everyone in attendance began making their way through the Palace towards a large pair of crystal French doors leading to the private retreat of the Graces.

Pushing the doors open, Euphrosyne turned now and spoke to the enormous crowd now filing into the upper patio of her gardens. Her secret retreat had never looked more beautiful, as she had purposefully arranged all of the best examples of flowering trees and shrubberies in the known world into a Pavilion of late summer fragrant blossoms. Although not lit as inventively as the main gardens, tiny glass oil lamps hung from all of the tree branches, illuminating the whole patio in their warm flickering glow. To her left was a table of long wooden thin spears standing beside a table containing the silver tray of Marshmallows. Placing a white sugary glob onto the end of her shish kabob, Euphrosyne turned to the crowd.

"I want again to thank ALL of you for joining me and my two sisters at our annual end of summer party. It has been truly a delightful evening and your presence here with us in our home has been greatly appreciated. To celebrate the return of glorious autumn, all bursting with rich golden and red colors of the harvest, follow me now with your marshmallows for a delightful chocolaty treat. I KNOW you all will thoroughly enjoy the end to this fantastic night."

Barely able to restrain herself, Euphrosyne skipped down into the lower gardens and drank in the delicious sight displayed in the center of her patio. There, still hanging completely naked, shaved and upside down was Apollo. For WEEKS he had been tormented relentlessly day and night both with the salve of Demeter on his sensitive genitals, but also by the unceasing and remorseless ministrations of the feathers of Phoenix, constantly teasing his cock and balls without break or pause. He had been RIGHT on the edge of a cum explosion constantly for almost a month, and his whole body twitched and spasmed as he desperately tried to relieve the pressure. As the crowd now entered the lower patio, the gasps from their lips were quickly followed by hysterical laughter and the sound was deafening as Apollo came into their view.

Having been positioned under a chocolate fountain, she looked into his red and pleading eyes looking up at her from between her feet and winked as she turned on the tap. His mouth opened in a loud groan as the steaming hot chocolate now began to stream onto his aching balls and down his throbbing shaft, beginning to drip off of his quivering tip. Taking her marshmallow now, she ran it teasingly up and down his shaft, fully coating the soft sugary sweet with a generous dollop of the sweet dark brown delight. Popping it into her mouth, she licked the sweet hot liquid off of her lips. Bending down, she took his sugary coated shaft into her hand and lovingly ran her tongue agonizingly slowly up the shaft and around his head, licking the sweet and delicious sauce off of his tool. Rising up, chocolate covering her mouth she called out to the crowd.

"Well, who wants to be next?" she laughed as every female hand in attendance instantly shot skywards.

12