Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 08

Story Info
Some kinky fun happens in a public park.
1.9k words
4.58
11.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers

"It feels like a Paradise, Master, sitting around naked in the park like this, but are you sure that we won't get arrested?" Madeira asked me as we all spread out in the nearest public park on the soft green grass.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that, babe. If any cops approach us, I'll kiss them and make them my bitches. You know, it occurs to me that if I wanted to, I could kiss half the town and make them all my sluts. I could be elected mayor handily just by doing that. I might just do that. Come back to stay, get elected mayor, and basically have the model community where anyone and everyone can fuck anyone else in the open. Public nudity and orgies in the heart of Appalachia, in my West Virginia hometown," I thought aloud.

"Your own little redneck nudist colony! I love the sound of it!" Janine piped up, "by the way, you haven't forgotten that I have some boyfriends, have you?"

"Just how many boyfriends?" I asked her.

"Three," Janine admitted with a pleading look, obviously still interested in keeping them.

"Yes, I'll make them my bitches, too, as I will with Heather's husband. I will probably own as many men as women by the time that I've taken over this place," I chuckled as I caressed Heather's tits and Marlena's ass, among other things.

"What about Chad and Chase?" Heather laughed as she kissed me very hard on the mouth.

"Oh, don't fret about them. I'll get to them in time. How are you guys doing?" I asked Neha, Jessica, Andrew, Neal, and Rura.

"We're just relaxing and enjoying this nice breeze," a happily naked and dusky Neha flaunted her brown beauty in the Sun.

"I need some more dick, to be honest, and I haven't had yours yet, sir," Jessica pointed out, putting herself on all fours so I could take her like a bitch in heat.

"True, but easily fixed," I noted as I thrust inside Jessica's bald cunt, admiring her tanned bottom as I pumped hard in and out of her.

"You love my ass, don't you, Master?" Jessica moaned as I took her good and hard.

"That's a fact, babe! I love ass in general, but yes, yours is very fine," I grabbed her cheeks to make my point as I thrust deeper inside my happily married slut.

"Oh ... fuck me!" Jessica moaned as I humped her harder, ravishing her with my thick cock.

Jessica's slick, wet pussy was certainly one to write home about, and the way that she moved her hips was fantastic. The sight of her chestnut waves as they fell down her back did a number on me to say the least. She was a petite woman with some distinct Gallic markers, something that made me curious as to her exact origins, as I detected subtle hints of being Francophone rather than having English as her first language. I would have to ask her about that later, I thought, and then I recalled that I could read her mind, which I did. I quickly discovered that she was from Montreal and her mother spoke French first, but her father was Israeli. She knew English, French, Yiddish, and Hebrew all like the back of her hand.

I fucked Jessica for several more minutes, pumping furiously in and out of her sloppy gash, before she creamed herself all over me and begged me to knock her up. I read her mind and knew that she really, badly wanted to have my babies, which wasn't a surprise given the Kiss and her own predilections prior to it. Well, I would definitely be pleased to impregnate this Frenchie slut wife, though her hubby would get his own turn in her and others. I shuddered and shot my load balls deep inside her cunt, filling her up with my seed as I kissed the top of her head. I slid out of Jessica and slapped her husband on the tush now.

"Go fuck your wife! Don't worry, I've already made sure that the first bun in the oven is mine. It's safe to bang her now. I want to see you reclaim her, knowing that she'll always be my Frenchie slut even ahead of being yours. But then again, you're mine now, even more than hers, aren't you? You two bitches belong to me now and for life," I told Andrew as he eased into her wife's well-used twat from the rear.

"It should be a town tradition that at least one baby in every woman's womb is yours, don't you think, Master?" Marlena proposed, loving that idea very much now.

"I like that custom. It has a very delicious sound to it. Other than that, who cares, though I'd love to see plenty of married folks breeding with others as well as each other. Maybe I'll make all bathrooms unisex in the future, at least partly with that idea in mind. As mayor with a compliant town council, I could make it happen. By the way, I could even have bidets installed and glory holes put into the bathrooms to encourage a lot more lewdness of that variety. I could keep harassment lawsuits to a minimum and still get to fuck my staff, of course," I chuckled at those ideas.

"Oh, you'd make the best mayor ever!" Heather told me, even as she slurped down on my cock with Madeira's help and Marlena sat on my face.

"Excuse me, sir, but you can't do that stuff in public!" a woman with a rather familiar voice informed me.

Marlena got up from my face long enough to let me address our new companion, a woman in her fifties in a T-shirt and sweatpants. It was Samantha Cohen, who else? She saw me, Heather, Marlena, Madeira, Janine, Neha, Jessica, and the men ... and she simply stared silently now. I walked over to her, still quite nude, and kissed her passionately on the lips. Samantha tensed up for a second and then became complete putty in my hands, sobbing on my shoulders as I held her tight. My hands started wandering down to her waist and sliding her sweats down to her ankles as I whispered, "Don't be too sure about that."

"Please ... just fuck me. Just make me yours again! I ... don't ... care anymore. Not about anything but becoming yours!" Samantha pleaded as I helped her out of her pants, taking them off over her sneakers.

"Keep your sneakers on for now while I fuck you, honey!" I told Mrs. Cohen as I put her on the ground and started to prone-bone her.

"Yes ... make me ... yours! It's what I've wanted ever since our last affair!" Samantha confessed as I drove it deeper in her furry twat.

That was when Mother returned, of all times, and she leaned over to part Samantha's cheeks before planting a kiss right on her pucker. This really set Samantha off and she bucked like a wild woman, pushing back fervently against me as she felt her body changing, right in front of my eyes, too. Aphrodite then kissed her hard on the lips, followed by me.

"Don't worry, I didn't take back your powers. I would never do that. All I did was rejuvenate her enough that she can bear children again. I thought it was too much a shame if a woman that into you didn't get to have your babies, you know. And yes, you should definitely move back home, run for mayor, which you'll win easily, push through those changes and others, and best of all, knock up every woman in town at least once! I would love to see that family reunion and any town socials in a community where everyone is kith and kin to everyone else. Hell, I'd show up at least partly to distract the men with a gang-bang while the women practically raped you!" Mom encouraged and reassured me as she started dancing around, quite naked, in the park.

While I hammered Samantha, I watched as Mom let total strangers take pics of her with their camera phones. She smiled and winked at them, even blew kisses at them, but when one of them tried to call the authorities, she cast a fireball directly at his cell phone and burned it up right in his hand. He turned, stared at her, looked around himself, snarled, and started toward her to confront her when she threw another fireball at his crotch, setting it ablaze. He screamed in agony and terror, his private parts aflame as he tried to put out the fire. Pretty soon, of course, it spread to other parts of him and he became a running, fiery wraith to everyone's eyes, little more than a screaming figure as he roasted alive in broad daylight.

Several people started to put away their cameras, while others didn't, and three people moved closer toward Mom before she simply vanished in mid-air. I just kept humping Mrs. Cohen, drilling my favorite teacher as she lay beneath me and I bottomed-out inside her. She begged me to go further, but there was nothing but her cervix left as I pounded her as roughly as I could. I even smacked her buns several more times before she creamed herself on my prick at last.

"Don't forget the adult shop, honey, and by then, you'll need some lunch," Mom's voice reminded me, proving that she was still there, but now invisible.

"Yes, Mom ... Oh, Goddess, I'm gonna cum!" I warned everyone as I spilled inside Samantha's dripping wet snatch.

Mom giggled at the "Goddess" part of what I said, knowing exactly which female deity I had in mind.

"Once this town is yours, you should host a giant clusterfuck right here in the park in my honor, if that's okay with you. I haven't been honored in quite that way for centuries and I miss it, courtesy of those Christian killjoys! I'll make an appearance there, I promise, and hump my way through half the town, if not more. Now, if you'll excuse me, I just made an unhappy wife a widow and I plan to comfort her a bit," Mom told me, adding, "with my tongue."

My cock hardened instantly again upon hearing of my divine mother's plans for that intruder's widow. I had the feeling that I'd be fucking that very same widow myself pretty soon. Mom's other ideas sounded great, especially the public park orgy whose only real difference from my own plan was the improvement in the form of specifically honoring Aphrodite, Goddess of Sex, Beauty, and Love. Seeing the way that the others now in the park, including one sexy reporter that I really liked, wandered the place staring at my group and the spot where Mom disappeared, I laughed to myself as I prepared to claim them, too.

Screw half the town ... every adult in the county would soon be mine if I had my way. I heard soft, feminine laughter and a gentle, loving voice whisper, "you will, my son. You will. They're all gonna be your sluts sooner or later, like it or not. Mmmm ... Lauren Cavanaugh is such a yummy widow, too, with a delicious ass!"

That was the last thing that I heard from her before I grabbed that reporter by her cheeks and planted a serious kiss right on her mouth. She nearly fainted, but I picked her up, and when I looked in her eyes, she was definitely my slut. Her body, heart, soul, spirit, and mind all belong entirely to me. She was my plaything, too. Becca Staunton, my favorite local reporter, was my personal fuckmeat at last.

SevMax2
SevMax2
809 Followers