Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 17-18

Story Info
The celebrities continue to join in.
6.6k words
4.7
7.7k
9
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers

Chapter 17

"Wait, how are we all fitting in this house?" I asked Mom as she rode Freddie, having planted kisses on the butts of every woman on my list.

"Magic, of course! I bent the laws of physics, just as I'm about to do now!" Mom winked as she teleported us all to a local church, "you won't get to carry out all of your church humping plans, I know, but you can still hold an orgy in this one. After that, the adult boutique. Or rather, I'll bring the boutique and all of its occupants here for now ... and enough sex toys to really make this fun."

I laughed as I entered Sarah Michelle Gellar first, wanting to fuck the famous Buffy actress for a long time now. She was soon busy sucking on Madeira's cock and this made her suck even harder on it. Madeira sighed with extreme pleasure and Sarah looked back at me with a wink as she resumed licking from the head down to the base. She winked at me again and mouthed, "I love this," followed by "more ... please." I humped her harder now, knowing that she was truly captured now, not that there was much room for doubt with this whole business.

I could read both her thoughts and Madeira's throughout the encounter, and damn, if Sarah wasn't truly falling for my lovely futa bride as well as me! The love for me was a given, and the more my power and emerging godhood became apparent, the more I was able to relax and enjoy that fact. Now, more and more, I could appreciate the idea of my lovers falling for each other. In fact, I thought, let's tweak that a bit more and make every last one of my lovers omnisexual and passionately in love with everyone else in my harem. Once the Kiss takes effect, the massive rush of emotions will hit them like a ton of bricks, making them very attached to all others within the group, complete with lust as well as love. The social bond will be much stronger to preserve that way, I thought.

Feeling the sudden shift, like an emotional tsunami sweeping over the shores of their hearts and minds, I reveled in the joy of making so much love take hold within my harem. I then grinned as I altered Rura, Neal, Lewis, Eddie, and Andrew, making their flesh turn so sleek, curvy, smooth, and otherwise feminine. I caused their balls to get sucked inside their bodies as pussies emerged just like with Madeira. They grew breasts of at least a respectable size without losing their cocks, of course ... they were futa, too, now. Wait, how did I do that? That's a bit more than my earlier gifts should have permitted, right?

"It's because you're transforming into a God, my dear son ... oh, by the way, thanks for letting Freddie breed me with a fifth spawn. The first two are yours. The third is Ray's. The fourth is Michael Sheen's. The fifth is Freddie's. I'm going to go for either six or seven total. What are your thoughts?" Mom told me aloud as Freddie shot out his load inside her delicious pussy at last.

"Doug and Madeira. That should suffice, I think," I grunted as I pounded Sarah deeper and harder, even as she creamed herself upon hearing that Freddie had impregnated the Goddess of Love.

Reading Sarah's thoughts again, I realized that she really wanted to be bred by Madeira and me both at once. Well, I thought, I'm happy to oblige her. I noticed a certain absence of jealousy with her, but a closer look at her showed that she had long secretly craved something kinkier and wilder than her real life had been in the past. She just hadn't dared to shed her "feminist poster heroine" image that sex-negative Third Wave types might take away from her if they knew that she was truly that wanton. Then again, those bozos were often inconsistent in their rejection and support for women's sexual liberation (and far harsher on men's).

"Madeira, honey, I want you to slide underneath Sarah, so we can both breed her. I'm going to also fuck your pussy between strokes inside her. I will fuck her a few strokes at a time, and then I will fuck you while you fuck her. Every time I pull out of her, slide into her, and I will enter you. Deal?" I smiled at Madeira, who was very thrilled at this idea of a man-woman-futa threesome.

My mind now found Madeira truly content to be a futa, as long as it was understood that she was also a woman. That was the duality of her, of course. Like all futas, she was still a woman, but with a delightful bonus. Futa were not the same as truly intersexed. They were a new, magical category, nothing more than that, only existing in fantasy, smut, and anime in the past. I made myself a promise, that in future, far more futa would exist than just these. If I had my way, the futa population would explode from these humble beginnings, and within three centuries, they'd be at least as common as men, if not as much as women. Hopefully, they'd all be omnisexual, too, for the benefit of all humanity.

I drove good and hard inside Sarah for several more strokes before pulling out to let Madeira enter her from below. I also grasped that a big part of Madeira's sexuality now was her absolute commitment to my pleasure and happiness above all else. That was an undeniable aspect of her transformation into my eager plaything, though I could tell that she always craved domination by others. So did Sarah, I now realized, her repressed hunger for dominant lovers now breaking free to my delight. She no longer cared or worried about her reputation as Madeira impaled her on her prick and I slammed into Madeira in turn, going balls deep as well.

This swapping back and forth definitely got my motor revved up and going, and it was apparent that I wasn't alone there. The more that she felt Madeira's juices going into her gash by means of my cock, the more that Sarah moaned with excitement, though she also did so from Madeira fucking her directly. The harder I pounded her delicious pussy, the more Madeira thrust inside Sarah until at last she came inside the actress and I sent a few spurts into her slit. I then pulled out of her again and slid into Sarah to shoot a few ropes into the Buffy star's welcoming snatch. I slipped out of Sarah long enough to take some of Madeira's own spunk and push it into her very own twat.

That was when we heard a throat being cleared and a rather astonished woman in a clerical collar approach us all. She went for Michelle first, though, and slapped her face for a second. This new minister was a bit taller and plumper than Michelle, but they shared the same blue eyes, while the newcomer was more dark brown waves than jet-black curls like Michelle. Before she raised another hand to Michelle, though, I grabbed the strange clergywoman and kissed her very hard on the mouth. She stared at me and abruptly knelt, eyes glassy as they often were, putting my naked cock with the juices of so many women inside her mouth. I let her suck a bit, even as Michelle went behind and hiked up her dress to yank down her panties and start rimming her.

Reading the new lady's mind, I learned that she was Michelle's big sister, her name was Lisa, and she had secretly burned with lust for her younger sibling for years. I read Michelle's mind again and sensed that the desire was mutual, though neither of them realized it until now. I pulled Lisa up and pushed her onto the hardwood floor of the church with my hard, throbbing cock ready to pulse inside her twat at last. Mom snuck up behind me and put her hands around my waist to guide me into Lisa's already soaked snatch. I sensed that Lisa remembered me, and I wondered from where until I recalled the student council election where I backed her opponent. She had followed me into the men's room at school at the prom, turned off the lights, and screamed "rape" at the top of her lungs.

"Remember me, bitch? I was the victim of your stupid bathroom prank at the prom! Now I'm actually fucking you, as I should have done back when you cried out 'rape' as loud as you could. Now I'm going to fuck you within an inch of your life, are we clear? Mom's going to add some pain by fingering your asshole roughly and biting your buns just too softly to break the skin. Michelle, you do that to your sister, too," I announced, getting both Mom and Michelle eager to do just that to Lisa.

"I'm sorry ... and I don't ... care ... just fuck me! I did that to you because I liked you, but you were unpopular and I didn't know how to handle that. Just fucking breed me already ... please!" Lisa begged me now as I humped her very hard, making her my slut for sure as if she wasn't already that due to the Kiss.

"Here, allow me!" Missy said as she bent over in front of Lisa and shoved her ass in her face, "lick my butt, slut!"

"You're delicious ... so yummy!" Lisa admitted as she rimmed Missy with gusto.

"So are you, sis!" Michelle told Lisa, sliding her tongue along her crack to knock at her backdoor.

"Yes, she is," Mom agreed as she pushed her own tongue directly up her bum.

The bite marks on Lisa's cheeks were all very noticeable, too. I admired them and the sight of my mother and her sister licking her bottom as I reached balls deep inside her at last. Lisa bit down on Missy's tush, too, especially once Michelle added her tongue to Mom's. Missy yelped, but thankfully Lisa didn't draw any blood, either. What she did instead was to push her own tongue so far up Missy's asshole that she came from the tickling effect if nothing else.

Lisa was a wild woman now, bucking her hips like a bronco, pushing desperately back at me to get as much of my cock shoved inside her slick and eager gash as possible. She still had her dress on, but it was raised as much as it could be, and her riding boots were still very much on her feet as I rammed her from the rear. When Missy creamed herself due to Lisa's efforts, the minister screamed out her own release twice in quick succession. I completely lost it and shot out as large of a load as I could have expected in several ropes deep inside her hungry snatch. Mom, Missy, and Michelle still showed Lisa no mercy, licking her pussy and ass for several more minutes and making her lick theirs with the same ardor as before.

"Who next, eh?" I laughed as I walked behind Britney Spears and eased my dick into her twat from behind, thus pushing her tongue deeper into Neha's cunt (and her excitement was rather amplified by what Raylene did to Marlena's ass), causing both of them to moan good and loud, "oh, Stoner, line up with Sarah and fuck her good and hard while she gets back to work servicing Madeira."

Britney just about screamed my name within seconds of my touching her, which I thought was odd, but my reading of her thoughts told me the reality with her. Christian guilt had weighed her down for many years and I had personally set her free from it at last, letting her thumb her nose at Jehovah, Jesus, all of them. She no longer cared what some jealous tyrant in the sky thought of her at all. She also loved that I had just been balls deep inside the pussy of Sarah Michelle Gellar and a clergywoman as well, not to mention a sexy futa like Madeira. The taste of Neha's yummy slit was yet another delight, one that was even more alluring to Britney than Madonna's tongue during that one famous Sapphic kiss.

"You love this even more than you let on, don't ya, Brit?" I teased Ms. Spears as I slapped her booty and shoved her tongue even farther inside Neha's juicy slit, "you there, come over," I called over a clerk from the adult boutique whose name tag read "Wendy."

"Take over from Marlena and send her this way. Raylene, don't worry, you're definitely next to have my cock balls deep inside you after this little foursome. I just feel that it was a mistake to split up Neha and Marlena for any length of time. Wendy will be more capable of keeping up with you and you will get another taste of Marlena soon enough, only this time with Neha included," I instructed the clerk and the porn star, as I began a triple rotation between the cute Elf waitress, the sexy Indian wife, and the pop diva.

To make sure that Wendy went along with this, I gave her a seriously ardent kiss to the mouth, but it was almost unnecessary. Wendy Handelbaum was more than up to taking on this challenge and she wasn't about to turn down Raylene's tongue in her holes. While I hammered Britney, Marlena, and Neha in turns, fully intending to impregnate each, I used my mind to discover that both waitresses were already knocked up. Even so, I refused to short-change. They would get the same surprisingly large loads as Britney and have twins if necessary.

Chapter 18

I pumped in and out of Britney, Marlena, and Neha for the sixth stroke each when Britney came yet again. She felt so intensely ecstatic that I would never have guessed that she was at one point Miss Preachy Christian Virgin. She squeezed my cock like a vise and did her level best to drain my balls through my prick yet again. It was glorious and I definitely enjoyed the sight of her tight ass cheeks as I shot a few spurts inside her delectable twat. I pulled out of Britney then and spilled a few ropes inside Marlena, followed by Neha, each woman nice and gooey as I finished with them.

A full-on clusterfuck was already forming among those I had just fucked, mostly women, from Kate and Lily to Mom, Missy, Lisa, and Michelle. I loved that development and I kissed anyone not already mine prior to sending any unassigned folks to join the free-for-all. I didn't want them to have any hesitation in taking part in the festivities. It wasn't very long before I snapped and gave up any attempt to organize and control the fun this time around. I simply let the beautiful chaos of a frenzied sexual bacchanal, complete with sacramental wine, take over with all of us. It was much better to just go with the flow at moments like this and let people do what came naturally to them.

"I think that it's safe to say that we've all kissed our past lives goodbye and we'll have plenty of time to arrange the couplings among us. Let's just roll with it. I fully plan to fuck as many ladies as I can in the process, including several who I haven't yet, but why try to restrict or regiment it? So, Lisa, what kind of church is this, again? Not Catholic, I can see that much, but not far removed from it," I asked one of my former tormentors turned sluts as I made her lick my cock between thrusts inside Raylene's juicy twat and Wendy's.

"Believe it or not, it's Saint Philip Episcopal Church! Yes. just like your name! I'm actually the vicar, as it is not a fully independent parish. Now that I know that the Greek Gods are real, though, I'm happy to serve them and pour plenty of libations for Dionysius! Some vicar I am, huh? Yummy ... their pussy juices are so tasty on your cock! You're really a demigod ... and you're going to be a full-blown deity come midnight? Wow!" Lisa reacted, especially once Mom caused Dani, Ashley, Marjorie, and Adrienne, among others, join us.

Even Philippa was there now, and the look on her face when she saw me was perfect. She strode over to me and didn't hesitate to kiss me, not even having to stop to ask who I was, while I was still busy bottoming out inside Raylene and Wendy. My Jewish cuties not only didn't mind, they dragged her down to where she could join Lisa in fluffing for me and them. By now, Michelle's tongue was busy rimming Lisa and Missy's was so engaged with Michelle's bum. My firstborn daughter, biracial goddess that she was (well, demi-goddess officially, but who's quibbling), winked at me and I realized that Mom had imparted the truth straight to her mind.

"Daddy ... oh, Daddy!" Philippa exclaimed as she threw herself into the orgy full force, eager to please her father now that she met him at last.

"Don't worry, Princess, from now on, your life will be very different and a lot better, trust me on that!" I stroked her hair as she began licking Wendy's ass and Lisa tongued Raylene's.

"Daddy ... somehow, when I saw you, I just knew that it was you ... and that I had to kiss you on the mouth. Once I did ... I felt a rush of feelings like I never imagined before. You're going to take me and make yours forever, right ... please, Daddy!" Philippa pleaded and pouted, her bottom lip trembling to good effect.

"Honey, try and stop me!" I reassured her, even as Raylene forced out the first few drops of my cum with her slippery wet gash ... my hands roaming her delectable ass as she did that.

I pulled out of Raylene long enough to pump several spurts of my hot jizz inside Wendy before grabbing Philippa and going straight into her cunt with little or no ceremony or warning, no pomp and circumstance. Both women darted to suck my cock between strokes, while Lisa rushed to rim my daughter with a passion. I also noticed how Kara Sinclair had kicked Archie in balls again before climbing on top of his bruised genitals to ride him. She didn't wait for him to heal this time, but he also seemed to love it, even as she let Bubba stick his cock up her ass for a DP. She saw me and blew me a kiss as if to say, "Hey, I'm a bitch, but I'm your bitch."

I banged the holy hell out of Philippa, my sweet and sexy daughter who was truly enamored of me now thanks to the Kiss (and other things ... that apple didn't fall far at all from Dani's tree). She reacted with every stroke by pushing her hips and buns eagerly back at me, desperate to get more of my prick inside her slick and juicy gash. Being her Daddy, I decided to swat her bottom a little and she jumped a bit, but she also thrust back even more excitedly at me. Reading her mind, I could tell that she enjoyed being spanked by her own father at last. She certainly gave me every indication to that effect, especially given how wet she now was with each slap to her buttocks.

"She's so madly in love with you right now that it's not funny. She's got it bad and so does her Mama. Dani's ... head over heels for you now. Imagine all of the sons and daughters that we'll all make together, and when they come of age, they get to fuck their parents!" Mom egged me on between thrusts from various men and tongues from both sexes inside her holes.

"And since you're a God, you can't fuck up the genepool, can you?" Dani slid up behind me as she cupped my cheeks with each thrust inside our daughter.

"Dani, baby, I'm gonna fill our princess here up with my seed and revel in knocking you up at the same time. You've always held a torch for me, huh? Wow. Just know that you're mine again and I'm never giving you up this time. Ready to be one of my wives! In my kingdom, I can and will take many wives in my harem. Not all of my women will be wives, that's a given for practical reasons if nothing else, but quite a few will be. No need with the daughters, of course. They have a special connection to me all their own without need for marriage," I declared as I slammed deeper into our daughter from behind and she took over from Lisa in rimming her.

"Oh, fuck, honey ... I want to watch our sweet daughter swell up with your baby side by side with me! You're breeding every woman here, aren't you? I love that! This is gonna be wild! Your mother filled me in just a little bit ... we're starting a colony in the past and you're gonna be a God! Well, you were already a demigod and you always seemed very divine to me! My only regret is that I didn't openly take you as a lover during that final semester. Fucking Heather got to date you by herself, when it should have been both of us! Yes, both of us ... and Maria ... and Kara! You should have had four fucking girlfriends, not counting Samantha!" Dani declared as she kept rimming our daughter and Philippa creamed herself on my throbbing cock.

"Well, now I have ... a lot more than that!" I chuckled as I slammed deeper into Philippa's lovely snatch and rammed her even harder.

This kind of talk, combined with the sexy moons below me and the sight of my ebony cutie, the mother of my first child, licking our princess's bum ... just became too much. I spilled my hot spunk as far inside Philippa's luscious twat as I could, shooting as much cum up her soaked slit as I wished. Our incest baby was only a matter of time now. I found my cock inside Lindsay Lohan's mouth right afterward, the actress quite clearly wishing to taste Philippa on me while Chad and Chase arrived and kissed my lips at the coaxing of Heather and Janine.

SevMax2
SevMax2
816 Followers
12