Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, no one's holes are safe from you now! Nobody ... in fact, would you be terribly opposed if I did have some sons by you, too. I still want to see you fuck our daughters, yes, plural, but I also want to fuck our sons ... imagine how great that would be!" Mom encouraged me as she fingered Lindsay's asshole and guided me into the once troubled thespian's hot, slippery wet cunt.

"Want me to taste her ass, too?" Mom asked me, and I nodded, pushing her face down to Lindsay's butt-crack.

"Oh, yes, Mom ... and I would love it if you fucked our sons, just as you did me ... you'd be the most popular Mom ever! Any son would be over the moon to get humped by the Goddess of Love!" I pointed as Mom winked at me and licked Lindsay's sweet booty.

"Damn ... oh ... fuck! Please never dump me ... I want this forever!" Lindsay screamed aloud as I rammed her good and rough from the rear, admiring her freckled buns as I caressed them.

I could read Lindsay's mind, too, of course, and I discovered that she was in seventh heaven or something like that. She adored me, naturally, thanks to the Kiss, but she was also addicted to the orgiastic fun, the free-for-all clusterfuck. I could sense that she was also extremely aroused by Mom's tongue on her ass, especially when Mom licked every freckle on her bottom. When Mom slid her tongue into Lindsay's pucker, things got even wilder, making Lindsay tighten up more on me and clench my dick with her slick, wet, hot pussy. Ms. Lohan definitely knew what she wanted and got into the action, determined to take as much of both Mom's tongue and my prick as she could inside her holes.

When Lindsay screamed her next climax, it was too much as she squirted on me. My balls tightened on me and I spurted out several ropes yet again. Evidently, especially as I became divine, my cum was an infinite resource that just kept being made at an astonishing speed. Lindsay in particular relished how much of my spunk I made and shot inside her hot mess of a juicy slit. I pinched her booty right as Bubba, Kara, and Archie finished up.

"Archie, I want you to fuck Lindsay now! Go for it!" I instructed Kara's hubby, who hurried to do just that, even as Kara slapped him on the tush.

"Make me proud, tiger! See how much I love you, even if I get mad at you constantly and punish your balls ... oh, wait, you love that, don't you?" Kara teased her hubby as she spread Lindsay's cheeks and went to town on Ms. Lohan's butt with her mouth.

"Oh, Gods, yes ... you know that I do!" Archie confessed, even as Mom now flicked his balls with her fingers to make them hurt more than a little ... he only got harder now.

I now rushed to seize my opening with Jennifer Aniston, as she was, yes, with the group, too. So what if she was fifty plus now ... Mom had already made her extra fertile and reversed what little aging still showed with her. Jen's mind now reeled with the pleasure of what had been done to her so far. She was soon more excited than ever as Inari Vachs began rimming her and sucking my cock between thrusts inside her amazingly hot and wet snatch. When I began smacking her famous ass, she responded by moaning very loudly and pressing against me in a way that bumped Inari's face a little.

"You want this, don't you, Jen? Go for it! But please, let's share the load!" Inari told her as she climbed on top of Jen, inviting me to go back and forth between the world-wide superstar and her own glorious self.

"I see that your hubby is here, too!" I said as I pulled him close to kiss him and then put him to work, telling him, "go fuck Tracy and Gina!"

"Oh, Goddess, that's fucking hot! Chris has shared me for years and I do give him such a treat often, mostly other porn starlets, but to put him out to stud for your own stepmother and half-sister, that's fucking awesome!" Inari exulted as I slid back into her cunt from Jen's and she licked the back of Jen's neck.

"Is he a cuck?" I teased as I slapped her booty and now went back and forth even more frequently ... and started swatting Jen's bottom as well.

"Kinda, but a very happy one! I've always been a bit cucky, even if we never called it that! No chastity or extreme femdom shit, but she's always worn the pants in our marriage," Chris admitted about his sexy porn star wife.

"Yeah, especially as I try to keep your pants off as much as I can! Yeah, little secret, I greet him often with blowjobs and hide his pants until he really needs them. I love to keep him pantsless and bottomless as much as I can. I love being constantly reminded of what is mine and it keeps me very horny off-set!" Inari confessed at last, right as I slipped out of her and back into Jen, my fingers exploring her twat, too.

"I ... can ... see ... why!" Tracy exclaimed as Gina and she took turns riding his cock and his face.

"So, you're both very happily married!" I commented as I slid back into her from Jen and made her bite her lower lip.

"Goddess, yes, never been happier! I get a lot more strange, of course, so that's never been a competition, but he's still a stud, as I fuck him a lot when I'm home and I invite a variety of women to share him with me whenever I want to surprise him! It's never planned, though, just as a surprise. This is great, too, though. I can get used to this! I'm gonna love harem life. Tell me, Jen, do you want to fuck my husband soon?" Inari teased Jen as I continued humping both of them with my usual vigor.

"Oh ... yessss!" Jen exclaimed, bit her bottom lip now as I drove as deep into her slick and juicy twat as I could ever put myself.

"Anyone else hungry? I think that some pizza would be in order, don't you agree? My treat!" Felicia announced, being another porn starlet who was more than ready to be claimed and reamed.

"Oh, I know your game!" Mom taunted her, "go for it! You want to seduce the pizza boy or girl, don't you? Get them kissed by my son here and make them into a slut for his cock!"

"And for my pussy, babe! You don't mind being called 'babe,' do you, my Goddess?" Felicia asked Mom as she parted my mother's cheeks and started rimming her with a vengeance.

"No ... I don't ... I love this! My plan is working so well, except for one thing ... still too few people! I want us to storm the reunion full speed and take over the place, right before we drag the whole class into the past with us," Mom announced as she kissed Felicia's lips with her butt sweat on them.

With that, Mom made even more people appear in the church and asked Felicia, "Still want to order and treat everyone?"

"Yes, because I won't have to pay that bill ... it's free pizza! Just try to bring in the franchisee and others with us, so they won't be ruined by it, please!" Felicia asked Mom between kisses, "I couldn't live with myself if I ruined someone."

"Good to hear ... and I believe you, since I can read your thoughts," Mom assured her, even as I came at last inside Jen's slimy, slick, juicy cunt and also shot a half-dozen spurts inside Inari in front of them.

"We could always just collect the whole fucking town! Like in that book 1632, by Eric Flint, you know!" Felicia suggested, even as I slid into her from behind and she dialed the numbers for the pizza.

"I love it!" Mom declared as she made the church really packed now with people.

"I guess that the reunion has started a bit early, don't you think?" I laughed and pulled Maria close to kiss her soft, wet lips at last.

"At last ... at last! I knew that you loved me! I knew it!" Maria told me as she sucked my cock eagerly between strokes inside Felicia, "I love how her pussy tastes on your dick, baby!"

"Yeah, this is one helluva reunion and, yes, I do love you very much. I always have!" I told Maria while going back and forth between her throat and Felicia's slippery wet twat.

"Don't worry, the youngsters are all sound asleep in the church basement, honey!" Mom reassured me as I kept fucking Felicia and Maria sucked me harder.

"He's gonna breed us all, isn't he? I'm such a lucky bitch now!" Maria exclaimed, now straddling Felicia to get her turn of my cock in her delicious cunt.

"Yes, he is, honey, yes, he is!" Tara Reid declared as she began playing with my ass, unable to stop herself now.

"I haven't even kissed you yet, you know," I pointed out.

"Easily fixed! I want in your harem, whatever it takes, especially since your mother is clearly happy with her role in it!" Tara told me as she leaned over and turned my head to kiss my mouth at last.

"Oh, Goddess, yes, me, too!" Alyson Hannigan informed me as she puckered up for a kiss of her own.

"Don't forget us," Kimberly Perry from the Band Perry and her brothers all walked up to me to give me eager tongue kisses.

"Or me," Chloe Sevigny informed me as she planted a really steamy lip lock on me.

"Sorry for little warning, dear, but I basically brought all of the sexy men and women of Hollywood here. The alternate world that we leave behind is gonna take a while to recover, but it will. I just couldn't fail to bring every last woman and man from your kinkiest fantasies to you and so I have. They're all yours, baby! All yours!" Mom whispered as she stuck her tongue in my left ear.

"Or will be soon enough!" Gillian Anderson declared, winking at me as I tried not to cum too soon inside Felicia and Maria at last.

"Don't worry about going AWOL, baby ... you can be a soldier in his kingdom now!" Amy told Doug, riding his dick while Lauren fondled each of them.

"And you can't get court-martialed at all!" Carlita reminded him as she took on George Clooney and Brad Pitt at once.

"Yeah, I've filled them with some serious lust to hold them over until you can kiss them, of course. Oh, damn, Felicia's really ordering pizza while you're screwing her and while Maria is fingering her bum!" Mom expressed her delight at the latest activity.

"Yes, it's intensely hot!" I agreed as Felicia tried not to moan too much during the call.

Both Maria and Felicia creamed themselves as Felicia finished up the order. I now erupted inside her slick and juicy snatch, quickly sliding out to pump in Maria's slippery cunt, too. Every man or woman who hadn't kissed me yet now did so in a hurry before moving on to whatever they wanted to do next ... and with whom. It really was one hell of an orgy, wasn't it? That was when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find Eros and Psyche behind me.

"I think that it's safe to say that you're done a bit early, so, your deification can speed up a bit, too. You're a God now, so all you have to do is teleport yourself and your group whenever you're good and ready. If you don't by midnight, though, we'll do it for you. Excuse me if it seems a bit rushed, but hey, lust can't wait, can it?" Eros told me as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"Eros ... Eros, not a good idea, you'll become a boy-toy for me if you do!" I tried to warn him, but he refused to listen to me.

"Here, let me have some of that, too! A husband and wife should share Masters, don't you agree?" Psyche urged me as she made out with me, using a good deal of tongue.

Before I knew it, I was balls deep inside Psyche and Eros in turns, switching from her ass to his to her pussy and back. I couldn't believe it, but Mom gently laughed, pleased to have her sons get along so well. She blew us all kisses and answered the door when the pizza guy arrived. He barely got a chance to hand over the pizza as Felicia paid him when Mom yanked down his pants and led him over to me. Maria kissed him repeatedly before pushing his face into mine. He was soon busy sucking me between strokes inside Eros and Psyche, licking my well-used prick as it took man and wife in wonderful, glorious turns.

"Is this really the whole town?" I asked as I noticed the pizza guy's boss approaching us.

"Yep, right here in this church ... it's gonna be a ghost town now, honey!" Maria related what Mom told her, exciting me more than ever.

"Everyone in town is yours now. Men, women, all of us. All of these celebs, too. Maybe Aphrodisia should just have one great building with many complexes, with the hallways its only streets!" Mom proposed an idea that I really loved, a labyrinth for a town in fact.

"And many parks, gazebos, gardens, courtyards, and pools inside, too," I agreed with such a splendid plan, even as I felt my balls boiling and my cock ready to push out my next loads of cum.

As I came inside the couple, spurting three great ropes in Psyche's two slippery holes and Eros's fine, smooth ass, I saw the pizza guy approach me and bend over to offer him his bottom, too. I wasn't about to refuse such a splendid invitation, as I proved by ramming him good and hard up his bum, even as Felicia strapped on a dildo now and waited for my commands.

"Who do I fuck next, Master?" Felicia encouraged me to order her to peg someone, and I didn't even hesitate.

"Fuck Madeira ... give it to her good and rough ... she wants it badly!" I urged Felicia, who licked her lips and eased into my futa lover's wet and hungry cunt.

"Well, Mom, what will we do with those corpses, Heather's folks?" I asked Mom as I now butt-fucked the pizza boy with abandon.

"Oh, those? Just watch!" Mom showed me an image of her setting the corpses ablaze to cremate them, even as she placed coins in their charred mouths right after that, "the house will burn, but they'll cross over and reach Tartarus soon enough. Hades has already promised me that they'll suffer for a long time for how they treated Ray and others. Try a thousand years of being mocked by jeering voices and boos repeatedly."

"What's your name, lad?" I asked the pizza boy, who was just twenty and had a delightfully hairless booty.

"Dane ... Kennison!" the young man declared, loving every stroke as I plowed his backfield so vigorously.

"When Felicia finishes with Madeira, she's gonna peg you next, are we clear?" I saw that he was gay, but he was also quite amenable to taking orders.

"Yes ... Master!" Dane groaned as I shot my rocks off inside his hot, tight ass, flooding his bowels as I slid out of him with a pop.

Dane spilled every drop of his own load onto the hardwood surface of the church floor, pleased to have an audience that had ballooned in just the last several minutes. Sure enough, as Felicia made Madeira cum loudly in three different ways from the hot pegging, she popped out of her and eased into Dane's bum to sodomize him, too. He grunted and winced, but he showed every sign of loving it all as Felicia buggered him good and hard.

For my part, I eased into Madeira's tush from behind. It felt like home, as it always would, I knew. I then called Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr over to us, so that Orlando could butt-fuck me while Madeira screwed his ex. The train that followed, well, that was awesome, but it's a story for the next chapter of my memoirs.

12