Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 19-20

Story Info
More celebrity interaction.
4.5k words
4.81
7.1k
4
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers

Chapter 19

"You love how that feels, don't ya, Miranda? Face it, you enjoy that futa cock in your cunny!" I taunted Miranda Kerr a little, even as her ex-husband Orlando Bloom buggered me with his own long, skinny prick.

"God, yes ... and the way that you keep pushing her inside me. Are you really sodomizing her?" Miranda asked me with considerable arousal in her sexy Australian accent.

"That's a big ten-four there, missy. Sorry, that's CB talk. Plenty of truckers in my once large, now rather reduced Italian family. Daddy definitely did his share of trucking over the years. In the old days, we all had handles, even me. I thought that my handle was silly back then, but it makes sense now. 'Mama's Boy.' Very odd at the time, given that I never met my mother back then. I thought it was only Dad's idea of a joke back then.

"Now, however, I think that on some level, Dad knew that Mom loved me, just couldn't live that life. I think that he knew, subconsciously that she'd be back in my life. She had pushed him to marry and get me a stepmom, after all, to look after me, even if not as perfectly as she hoped. Still, Tracy tried and that's what Mom wanted," I explained as I pumped harder in and out of Madeira's delectable ass.

"I had to be careful so as not to get caught, but I visited you a few times. I just ... wasn't so obvious in how I looked. Certainly not like this. A lot more discreet. You remember that one ginger, sometimes brunette, sometimes blonde woman who called herself 'Lyde?' That was me!" Mom explained as she rimmed Miranda to further excite me.

"Yes, I remember! You always kissed me on the top of the head, hugged me, called me 'honey,' and gave me treats, like hard candies and so forth! You even gave some to Gina at times! So, you were Dad's occasional lover named Lyde. I wondered as I got older if you and he were intimate. I also wondered today if I had ever seen you, but now I get it. So, Dad knew you as 'Lyde,' and didn't find out that you were the Goddess Aphrodite until right before death!" I grasped the one part of my past that had mystified me before.

"Mama wasn't too keen on her visits, from what little I recall back then," Gina laughed as she walked over with Chris's cum leaking from her yummy twat.

"No, I wasn't. And I always did my cheating right afterward, but now I know why. And once I was done cheating, I felt so much better ... and happier. I didn't credit Aphrodite for that, but I should have, I see. I certainly didn't credit 'Lyde,' who I was convinced was your father's lover. It seems that I was right about that part. She wasn't his only paramour, but she was the most consistent to be sure and the biggest threat from what I saw. The only threat, in fact," Tracy confessed as she played with my sister's booty a bit.

"Oh ... fuck, she's fingering her own daughter's arse!" Miranda shouted as she creamed herself very loudly and Orlando thrust one more time to shoot his load up my butt.

"That she is," Orlando smiled as he began lapping up his own jizz from my tush.

That was just the right kind of stimulus to make me shudder as I exploded up Madeira's tight, hot asshole, flooding her bowels. She shivered and grunted as she erupted inside Miranda's sloppy cunt. I pulled out of my sweet Filipina futa cutie, kissed her passionately, and pushed Orlando's face down to her bottom to lick that hole clean of my spunk. He grinned and got to work with his tongue, obviously enjoying the taste of her backdoor filled with my anal creampie.

"Alright, Miranda, you sweet Aussie tart, here I come for you!" I warned Ms. Kerr as I eased my way into her arse with Mom's considerable aid, "oh, fuck, I've wanted this ass so much! Tight! Smooth! Sleek!"

"You love that I'm an Aussie, eh? You fucking love my accent, my bum, hearing me say the words 'bum' and 'arse,' and perhaps other things like that! I'm fucking exotic to you! Good! I'll take any edge that I can get! I want my fair share of your dick, whatever it takes!" Miranda grunted and moaned as she enthusiastically took me balls deep up her incredibly tight and wonderful bottom.

"You like it in the arse, don't you?" I confronted Miranda, whose response was to scream very loudly and push back very hard at me with her perfect hips and toned buttocks.

"God ... or Goddess, yes! I'm your bum-slut, your cum-slut, your ... pain ... slut! It hurts ... and I love it that way! Use my arse! Use my cunny! Use my throat! Gag me with your cock! It's so ... thick!" Miranda screamed out her lust to the ears of all, even as Mom bent over and made her rim that literally divine ass.

"Like how that tastes? I certainly enjoyed your asshole and your butt-crack, missy! I love how rimming puts the rimmer in complete control if done just right, and it's so much fun to lick women's asses especially! Women are often told that their pussy is their main source of pleasure, and it can be, but so can their bottoms! I enjoy the taste of butt sweat for sure! I sometimes even snuck in to rim Tracy and, when she was old enough, Gina, too. Never knock rimming, both giving and receiving ... it's such a sensual, intimate thing to do! Now, push your tongue up my bum a little further!" Mom egged Miranda on, eager to feel her tongue in her ass.

"I knew it!" Tracy exclaimed, even as she leaned down to tangle her tongue with Mom's, "I owe you more than I could ever know ... thank you, sweet Goddess! I love you for all that you've done for me, for Gina, for Gino, and for Phil!"

"Then, bend over so I can eat your ass again! I want to taste it again ... so much! And have Gina bend over so that you can rim her fine booty!" Mom instructed her, getting a supportive thumbs-up sign from me.

"Yes, make a fucking rimming daisy chain, girls!" I groaned as I pounded Miranda's sweet, tight, amazing bottom so fucking hard by now.

When she wasn't licking Mom's tush, Miranda bit her own lower lip several times in response to my thrusts, but she also pushed back vigorously at me with every stroke. Mostly, though, she had that tongue of hers as deep inside Mom's asshole as she could stick it, much to their mutual delight and mine. The more her tongue invaded Mom's butt, the more that Mom's did to Tracy's, and Tracy's to Gina in turn. The more I pushed balls deep inside Miranda's bum, rubbing her smooth, pale cheeks whose tan lines contrasted beautifully with the rest of her tanned flesh. Well, I thought, her ass will soon be the same shade as the rest of her.

When I felt a tongue in my own bunghole, I knew instantly that it was Madeira's and that Orlando was still engaged in putting his tongue up hers, too. He could clearly lick up a lot of my cum that way, no doubt of that, among others. He also fingered her twat, much to her excitement, as she didn't expect to multi-task quite like that. The way that he hardened, I knew what he wanted and I refused to discourage him. If Orlando fucking Bloom wanted to butt-fuck my Madeira, my Filipina futa slut fiancee, so be it ... he would get to sodomize her as much as he wished! I just wanted her to bugger me, too, while he did it.

"You two ... just do it ... Orlando, take her ass and Madeira, do me the same way! I want your futa cock in my butt while he rams you good and hard! Don't go easy on me, either. Slam into my tush as I do to your ex!" I commanded the two of them as they both stiffened on me.

Sure enough, my sweet Madeira pushed her futa dick into my butthole from behind and started thrusting inside me, finding me still very well-lubed from before. While Orlando rammed his cock into her bum, she went deeper inside me, knocking against my prostate to be sure and making me pound Miranda even harder. The series of female orgasms that followed from this were truly exquisite from what I could hear, one moan following another in true ecstasy. Miranda's tight, hot bum squeezed me perfectly and just in time, for Madeira erupted in my backdoor surprisingly fast. When Orlando quickly followed her, there was no stopping my cum from shooting out of my balls in several ropes up Miranda's luscious ass.

"Switch up again, guys!" I told them, pushing my cock up Orlando's asshole, "Orlando, butt-fuck your lovely ex there, while Madeira now uses me that way! Feel that? It's my cum back there in her tight, perky arse! Admit it, buddy, part of what you enjoyed so much about Miranda was her booty!"

"Oh ... definitely! Come on, you crazed Aussie slut ... take my dick up your tight arse!" Orlando groaned as he rammed her and she kept licking Mom's tush.

"Yes, fuck me, you uptight Brit! Pound my bum like I need it! I miss your cock so much!" Miranda confessed before resuming her rimjob on Mom.

Miranda's hubby, Evan Spiegel, much to his shock, was too busy being ridden by Dani Savary to worry too much about his wife's infidelity. Gone was the seemingly old-fashioned guy who had made her wait for marriage before consummating their bond with each other with physical intimacy. It was rather tough to think that way while under the power of the Kiss, which was part of the point of it, of course. The billionaire tech prodigy was far too enamored of Dani's slick, juicy snatch to care much about Christian morals by now, not to mention being under my thumb.

The more I saw of this, the more excited I became at the power of the Kiss to truly transform lives and rid at least my nascent civilization of every last vestige of Christian ethics, sexual or otherwise. It was truly a power trip and rush for me, making it harder not to cum just yet, to say nothing of the impact of Madeira's futa prick in my butt and Orlando's tight manhole on my own rather satisfied cock. I loved how pale Orlando's buns were, too, much like his ex's that way.

Watching him grudge-fuck his ex, too ... that was truly delightful, especially with a woman like Miranda Kerr. Nothing between them would ever be the same. Nor would it between any of us, I smirked, hearing Mom's laugh in my mind as she agreed with me.

"Son, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you and I want what pleases you ... I'm so happy to see you truly come into your own. I can't wait to see what you do with so much power!"

Boy was that music to my ears ... or mind in this case!

Chapter 20

I pulled out of Orlando Bloom's asshole with a pop after I shot off a load up his bunghole and Madeira spilled her spunk up mine ... just seconds after Miranda Kerr moaned in ecstasy and he unloaded up her wonderful Aussie bum. It was pizza time at last, having been distracted a little by the urge to give Miranda Kerr and her ex some good, hard buggering. We could use some serious booze, too, to add to the joys of so much pizza. Since the town was basically deserted, Mom was able to easily move things without any notice and soon the church was overfilled with kegs of beer and bottles of hard liquor in addition to much wine (sacramental and otherwise).

"Wow, this is a happenin' bash now! Wine, women, and song ... and pizza!" Dionysius showed up, very naked, with Eros, Psyche, Hermes, Hephaestus, and his other wife, Charis, in tow.

"Hi, honey!" Mom greeted my stepfather, Hephaestus, with a very searing hot kiss.

"Oh, sweet wife! I have missed you so fucking much!" the God of fire, metallurgy, smithcraft, etc. took Mom into his arms and ignored all signs of her promiscuity, long having made his peace with it.

"Charis has taken good care of you ... and the nymphs, too?" Mom alluded to her sister-wife.

"Oh, definitely! Nothing against any of them! But having one of my two beloved wives absent from my home can get very lonesome to be sure. It's necessary and helpful in many ways, even makes me fonder of you, but it makes me miss you as well!" Hephaestus reassured Mom.

"Glad to know that I'm missed, though not that you've suffered for it. I'm very grateful that you're such a wonderful husband! And I'm a much better wife than you once thought me, aren't I?" Mom pouted a bit as he copped a feel of her sweet ass.

"Oh, very much so, hence why I miss you so much!" Hephaestus grinned as he kissed her some more and Charis embraced her in turn.

"Sweet sister-wife, I've missed you, too!" Charis stroked Mom's hair.

"And my ass, both of you apparently miss that, too!" Mom laughed gently.

"Naturally, that, too! So, this is the famous new God! The man of the hour, the son of Aphrodite! You're in love with him, which is totally fine, of course! Yes, I'm a lot different from my old self in that sense! He clearly loves you back, too, thank the Gods! So, my friend, I'm going to curse three people for you, on behalf of your mother, myself, and Charis, since her joy brings so much happiness to us, too!

"Why curses? Because everything here is all light, joy, and pleasure, but I know that you have a need to exorcise the dark demons of pain, hate, and anger from the past in order to fully embrace and enjoy this. You're a man with a lot of lingering rage, and while you're a God who can act on that, it's best to get the worst of it to the surface, so that you can control your rage," Hephaestus explained to me with a warm bear hug.

"Okay, that's easy. I want to curse three people with the gift of obedience. The Pope in 1719. Pope Innocent XIII. My Executive VP, Trista Somers, which is the first time that I've ever crossed the workplace boundary, that's been something so strict for me that I didn't even include my secretary on my list, Jackie Poulas, though if Mom doesn't mind doing that now... , anyway, and also Queen Ulrika Eleanora of Sweden.

"If you could do that for me, stepfather, I would be most grateful. I have plans for Sweden and the Papacy, among other things, and quite frankly, my old company needs to be in the right hands. If Trista is left to her own devices, she'll sink it faster than the Titanic. She's competent, yes, but not a visionary worthy of leading Larusso Limited. Not in the least. She's a good lieutenant, but vain and frankly too greedy at times.

"I'm going to leave her a video with detailed instructions, tell her not to speak of this, and explain that I have time-traveled to the past. Basically, I'll tell her a large part of the truth, but not all of it. She doesn't need to know it all. She also doesn't need to inherit Jackie, who is frankly in love with me, I realize now. Thank Zeus and Mom and all others who made me a God, because this kind of inside knowledge is very helpful there.

"I'm leaving most of my wealth, what I don't take with me, in the hands of my foundation. I didn't know that I had children back then, after all. Philippa's coming with me, anyway. Trista's to manage both the firm and the foundation until the former is in good enough shape to merge with somebody. After that, I suspect that she'll get the sack, leaving her with the foundation as her back-up job. She was a solid deputy, but never good for independent action," I stipulated, even as Jackie Poulas appeared and didn't wait for instructions or react at all to the nudity while kissing me hard and fast on the lips.

"I knew that you were leaving, somehow, and I knew that you'd send for me, babe. HR can kiss my ass! I'm free to love you openly at last! Your ... mother is a very interesting woman!" Jackie told me as she fed me some pizza, her grey eyes gleaming with a special light that just occurred to me.

"Oh, her ... she's my daughter!" Hephaestus explained, "when I learned that your mother was pregnant with you, I got it in my head to sire a lady who'd make a great consort to you, well, among the many of them. Talia Poulas never worried much about it, just did her job, run her travel agency, and was a fine Greek woman without any apologies for getting knocked up by a mysterious stranger. Oh, and Jackie was a handpicked name for her, which I instructed Talia to give her. I also gave her presents and gifts and such now and then. I wanted to name her after Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and I did."

"Papa, it's really you?" Jackie greeted Hephaestus with a very ardent kiss as well.

"Just do your old man already, okay? I'll bang you very soon myself. You need some quality Daddy-daughter time with your divine father here," I encouraged my step-sister/secretary.

"Oh, you are such a sweetie, son! I love how you encourage Hephaestus to get some of his own, as he should and does. Daddy-daughter incest is one of the most perfect forms of love, if you ask me. Daddies are so protective of their princesses that it is truly beautiful and a sight to behold. I love it, I love it, I love it!" Mom thanked me by sitting on my lap while getting me drunk now.

"Also, it's been agreed that Jackie's to be a Goddess, but she must marry you, become one of your wives as part of the deal, and she must obey your first wife, Madeira, as well as you, even though Madeira is a mortal woman. Just how many women do you plan to marry, if I might ask?" Mom inquired even as she slid down to her knees and took my cock in her mouth again.

"Everyone here for sure. You're all my husbands and wives now. Or will be soon enough. That helps make it communal, as marital property is shared property, is it not? Besides, if every man and woman is wed to each other, the concept of cheating or infidelity will simply become alien to everyone in the city. You want to fuck someone? You fuck him or her! No two ways around it there. This will be my harem, composed of every last adult among my subjects, at least for now. All apartments and suites within the city will be my homes, too. Yes, I've even decided to marry my sons and daughters, starting with Philippa. I'm sure that she'll be very fertile, too, won't she?" I announced to all, even as I grabbed Shakira and bit her buttocks playfully.

"Want some of this honey, do you, Master?" Shakira teased me now.

"That I do," I informed her as I planted her on my lap and began fucking her from below.

The look on Shakira's face as I began humping her in earnest in a seated position was truly blissful, as was her reaction to Mom licking her ass. She pushed back desperately at both of us, entranced by Mom's tongue as far inside her butthole as possible. Her hips definitely didn't lie this time, as she bucked them furiously, arched her back increasingly, and cussed repeatedly in her native Colombian dialect of Spanish. She also bit her bottom lip as Mom invaded her backdoor with her loving tongue and I pounded that fine pussy from below.

"Oh ... Dios mio!" Shakira screamed as I continued taking her like that, my hands grabbing her cheeks and spreading them for Mom's tongue.

Shakira's slick, juicy gash was more than inviting, too, welcoming me deeper inside her body with every thrust. On each up and down stroke, the Colombian pop diva also kissed me and pressed her tits against my flesh to reinforce that this was love, not simply lust. She not only didn't mind that I had just humped my way through half the town ... she loved me more for it! She increasingly seemed to turn into some kind of submissive, but then that was true of anyone not already that way once they were under the power of the Kiss, men and women alike. If they weren't submissive to others, they definitely submitted to me. They wanted my happiness and pleasure ahead of their own, which was as it should be.

Shakira whimpered as my cock shot out a pretty decently sized load of my hot jizz inside her and Miranda Kerr scooped up some of it for her own cute Aussie quim with a wink for both of us. She did the same for Orlando's cum from Rachel Weisz, right as I grabbed that British beauty for some delights of my own. Shakira then kissed both Mom, Rachel, and Miranda on the mouth as she rubbed her cunt against Mom's to help slip of that mixed spunk into her gash by means of tribbing her. After all, I read her mind's reasoning, we were all communal about everything else, why not creampies?

As I pumped good and hard in and out of Rachel, I could see the goosebumps on her flesh, especially from when Mom attacked her bottom with her tongue, too. No woman was seemingly safe from Mom's oral attentions, but none minded, of course. Why would they? Getting your booty rimmed was a good day for anyone, but getting your ass eaten out by Aphrodite was a genuine honor, wasn't it? Seeing Rachel's pale, smooth buns, I recalled a certain favorite scene of mine from Enemy At The Gates where she mooned the camera very briefly and displayed that very same delightful ass.

SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers
12