Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
812 Followers

"Glad to see that you don't use a stunt butt!" I told Rachel as I now took her doggy-style good and rough.

"Oh ... God ... no! I take pride in my bum, thank you very much! Fuck, your mum's tongue is just plain devouring my arse like it's dessert or something! I feel as if I've died and gone to Heaven or Elysium or some kind of motherfucking paradise! And your mum's an immortal Goddess and she's licking my arse ... she's licking my bum! And ... please, don't stop fucking me ... please keep dicking my cunny! My fanny needs your cock, love! Deeper inside me ... knock ... me ... up!" Rachel pleaded with me, her pussy tightening harder on my prick as I pulsed more in and out of her slick, wet, juicy, cunt.

That was when all of us ... and everything there, was transported to the high school for the reunion to formally begin. We didn't stop for nothing, though. We just kept going at it like bunnies, Rachel and I among those who humped like crazy. I drove it balls deep in her twat again. I finally came right as she creamed herself upon watching Daniel Craig, along with Chad and Chase, cum inside Eva Green at last.

I didn't waste a breath, grabbing Eva and carrying her like a Neanderthal to one of my old classrooms, whereupon I entered her from behind. She was bent over the desk of my homeroom teacher, none other than Samantha Cohen. My saucy French lass was gonna get drilled and hard from behind, as was another, I decided, when Julie Delpy slipped into the room to begin pegging me with kisses to my neck. When Mom and Samantha joined us, the latter got to work on Julie's butt-crack through the opening in her thigh harness, while the former was busy licking the hell out of Eva's sweet, slick booty.

It was that moment when Trista chose to call me, right in the middle of me being caught in a train with such luscious ladies. Boy was her timing off! Well, I thought, it was time to test her new gift of obedience, wasn't it? She would regret it ... or not. All that I knew was that I still had a reunion to attend and plenty of more fucking ... and perhaps even dancing and drinking, to music no less, too.

"Phil ... what's going on? Are you ... fucking someone?" Trista demanded to know, right as the ladies creamed themselves in quick succession.

I came very hard and fast inside Eva's lovely snatch at last. I didn't miss a beat, just seized Julie and switched places with her so that she was fucking Eva's ass while I probed her wet and warm cunt from behind, admiring her rather pale French derriere (almost a match for Eva's in that sense). I still listened to Trista, but I definitely acted rather distant, which helped me a bit with putting her on-edge and at a distinct disadvantage.

"Well, as it happens, Trista, I am. Now, listen closely, very closely to me," I told her, laying out my very precise instructions, which made her gulp even as I kept humping sweet Julie's delicious French cunt.

'Are we clear on what I want done now?" I insisted.

There was not even a hint of dissent or mutiny in Trista's voice as she took in my commands and realized suddenly that she was by default my executor. That was when I decided to go for broke. When would I get another chance?

"Oh, and one other thing, Trista. From now on, you're a cum slut for the whole fucking board, their wives, their husbands, etc. For every adult, high and low, who you encounter. Don't worry about STIs. I guarantee that you won't get one of those. I have my ways. You'll never see me again, but do as I say. Are we clear?" I commanded Trista, knowing that this would radically transform her life.

"Yes ... sir!" was the only response I got just as I emptied my balls of hot jizz inside Julie at last and she squirted all over my dick.

SevMax2
SevMax2
812 Followers
12