All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 02'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's very refreshing to see such a brunt and brutal portrayal of the traditional submission genre. I love how the female characters are brutally honest with their intentions, yet with enough subtlety that the male still has his doubts and decides to along with it, at least until the inevitable climax. The addition of not just the girlfriend, but also the girlfriend's mother, her ex-boyfriend and even the man's own family are nice touches that really amplify the eager anxiousness on the part of the reader for the story to reach its pinnacle, where he'll undoubtedly be humiliated by multiple characters that are important to his security and social structure in a traditional society.

In other words, the ultimate betrayal, not just by his significant other, but by everyone, including his former childhood friend, her family, and his family.

That's just plain hot.

I also love the subtle and underlying clues to the story's true nature you decide to slip in (LOLITA kwon, for instance). The dark humor is great!

PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

These characters are nuts! I'm loving it!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Funny and sexy

Is our boy a sissy cock sucker? Bet he gets his ass/pussy broke in on the ship. Still think he would be better off in chastity. And once he get a good load of cum in his belly, he will be ready for his sissy training. Maybe turned into a hot sexy lady boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
1627 Followers
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES