Aphrodite's Soulmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, leave the shorts here. You can wear your shirt, but no shorts. Mistress wants you to get comfortable with our lifestyle here as quickly as you can." She said, not even looking at you as you tried to put your shorts on while turning off the TV with the remote control you left on the bed, making sure that you had the perfect view of her amazing buttocks that swallowed up the tiny string of her scant underwear entirely. "At least TRY not to blatantly stare at my ass, cuck."

"Oh... s-sorry." You weakly apologized.

"Whatever, let's not keep her waiting." Sarah said as she tossed the remote control back onto the bed and started making her way out of the room without even bothering to look at you "Come with me, I will lead you to the Dining Room." with that said, she walked out of the room, forcing you to quickly follow after her.

The road to the Dining Room was long, as it seemed to be on the first floor of the Love Palace, allowing you to see a variety of servants and handmaidens working on each floor at the time of the day, but at the same time bringing you to the center of their attention. You noticed that the first thing that they paid their eyes to was your four inch cock that was sticking out like an iron pole, sharing the same expression that Sarah had whenever she looked at you as they turned and whispered something to each other, though no one looked like they cared that you weren't wearing your pants.

The lower you got however, the friendlier the maids seemed to become, and the less men with humongous dicks for you to feel even smaller, which was a bonus as he had felt miserable enough...

... or so he thought.

"Ah there you are darling!" When you walked into an enormous hall like room with a long table in the middle, filled with the most delicious looking and highest quality foods you had ever seen before in your life, the Goddess of Love and Sex waved her hand and greeted him with a radiant smile, sitting at the head of the table on a throne like chair wearing a scanty silver dress that had a neckline opening so wide so wide and plunging so deep down her stomach her midriff, tone stomach and the entire globes of her magnificently massive tits were exposed, with only a tiny piece of silvery cloth under the spagetti straps going around the back of her neck covering her nipples. Down below, her dress was slit so high up that a portion of her killer waistlines were visible, covering only her loin and allowing her to flaunt the entirety of her milky white thighs and long legs as she had one crossed over the other.

But she wasn't the only one at the head of the table at the moment, for there were two stark naked men standing at her sides with their arms crossing over their broad chest. Each of these two men was a solid six foot three and almost two hundred pounds muscled stud, with muscular definition that of a bodybuilder who had worked all his life to reach what everyone would call peak human conditions. Their wide shoulders formed an enticing triangle shape with his waist, and the area between was a landscape upon which delts, pecs and abs seemed to have been chiseled by Renaissance masters, but even more impressive were their rock hard cock, solid mass of over nineteen inched meat that were leaking so much thick, lava-like pre come it looked like they were literally pissing.

Beside them, there were also the maids, who were all dressed in the scantiest French maid uniforms he had ever seen in his life, leaving little of their slender but incredibly voluptuous bodies to the imagination.

"Come over here and sit with me darling." Aphrodite called as she waved a hand at you, gesturing the other to the normal looking chair next to her. Once that you had settled down comfortably on your chair, she leaned forward and planted a kiss on your cheek, like the one she had given you last night before turning her attention over to Sarah, telling her with a smile "You can leave now Sarah, thank you for bringing my darling to me."

"It's my honor, mistress." Sarah lowered her head to them and turned around to leave the room, walking out without saying any other word.

After Sarah had left, Aphrodite turned to you and asked with the same radiant smile "Did you have a good nice sleep, darling? I didn't make too much noise, did I?"

"Y-Yeah..." You nodded her head weakly, but answered her question nonetheless, making the Goddess of sex gushed with happiness.

"Great, then let's not waste any more time and dig in. I have cooked all of these for you." She then said, making a gesture with her hands to all the foods on the table "I hope you will like them."

"You... cooked all these for me?"

"Aw, don't sound so surprised. It's the least that I can do to my beloved darling." She told you while waving a hand dismissively, as if cooking a meal that could feed at least hundreds of people wasn't anything special to her. "If you want to eat anything, all that you need to do is ask, and if i am available then I will personally make it for you."

"Ah I see... I'm very grateful. Thank you." You said gratefully, and received a fork and a knife from her before she pushed a dish with a slice of perfect medium rare steak over to him. As you sliced the meat, your knife traveled through the piece of steak like butter, and when you took the first bite, it felt you had died and went to food heaven. "It's so delicious."

"Aw, you flatter me, darling." Aphrodite waved a hand at him with the other on her cheek, blushing cutely.

"No, I really mean it." You told her and took another bite. "By the way, you are not going to eat?"

"Oh, of course I will, but you don't have to worry about me." Aphrodite said as she chose a bowl of soup and pulled it over to her "Gods like me do not need to eat mortal foods to live, but we can still eat them for the taste and amusement."

The Goddess of sex finished her explanation, making you nod your head in understanding before she leaned back. To your surprise, the servant on her left then walked forward and thrust the swollen head of his cock into her bowl of soul before nutting hard, spilling mixture of his raw semen and soup all over that side of the table, but still left more than enough to leave the bowl overflowing with semen-soup. Once done, he returned to his former position, allowing Aphrodite to start eating the soup with a spoon.

"Is there a problem?" Aphrodite asked in a casual manner as she put another spoon of semen-soup into her mouth, eating as if there wasn't anything wrong eating mouthful after mouthful of semen, albert in a very lady-like and graceful manner. You could only shake your head in response and went back to your food, eating in silence while sneaking glances over to Aphrodite, as she ate her meal while talking to those two servants and randomly complimenting the qualities of their semen as they went on to fill her bowl with their come, even after she had run out of soup.

Once you had finished the steak, you moved onto your next dish, a classic spaghetti and meatballs, whilst Aphrodite served herself some lobster. Like before, the two servants walked over and showered the piece of seafood in their semen, covering the whole of it under a thick layer of their come like the creamiest cream cake ever. Once down, they merely stood back and let their mistress eat her meal, which she finished in no time at all with not even a drop of their cum being left on her plate.

"Uhm hmm, it is so delicious." The Goddess of sex cooed with a hand on her cheek as she finished another slice of chocolate cake, which was soaked in so much raw sperm one couldn't even see the chocolate anymore.

"You have only been eating, mistress." A servant suddenly said and walked toward her, hovering his rock hard cock toward her face "Please, have a drink on me."

"Oh my, how thoughtful of you." Aphrodite laughed softly into her hands before parting her lips until she could slide his whole cock head into her mouth, and let him push forward until more than two third of his meat cannon had been sheathed in her throat. In that position, he threw his head back and moaned, blasting a massive load directly into her stomach with such volume and strength you could hear the sounds of his cum rushing through his cock and spraying out like a broken water faucet from his swollen cock head. Aphrodite swallowed his whole load without even blinking, and from the side, you could even see the sperm flowing through his cock to pour into her stomach as it caused a massive cylindrical bulge on her neck.

After what felt like forever for you, Aphrodite finally started rearing her head back, unleashing the monster dong that was now soaking wet in her saliva until the head came free with a wet and loud POP. The other servant came to her side and handed her a tissue, making the Goddess smile before she took it and used it to wipe her mouth clean of her own saliva, in a very delicate manner no less.

"Oh, is there a problem with the food, darling?" Aphrodite then asked, turning her head to look at you after realizing that you had not been touching your plate for the past few minutes. You shook your head and answered her with some incomprehensible words, unable to make a full sentence after what you had seen Aphrodite had done right in front of you "I know that you are tired of hearing this already..." She then reached her hand out and placed it on yours, holding it as she continued "...but I want you to know how much it means to me that you have agreed to come here and live with me, and how much I love you... more than anything in this world." She told you while looking at you lovingly and adoringly, with a look of utmost affection in her eyes.

But then it disappeared, as she glanced to the side when the door of the Dining Room opened, allowing a tall and muscular man who dressed formally in a white chef uniform that was completed with a chef hat and black shoes to walk in while pushing a cart with a bowl of what looked to be strawberry and banana ice cream. Like all the men you had seen so far, he was incredibly handsome and attractive... possibly the most good looking and attractive one yet, even more so than the two behind Aphrodite and to the point that the maids in the room couldn't stop themselves from cooing and swooning like bitches in heat at him as he flashed them a smile of his own while pushing the cart toward their mistress, who had her utmost attention on him almost instantly.

"Mistress Aphrodite, your special order." The chef said, lowering his head to the Goddess of sex and made a gesture with his hand toward the bowl of ice cream on the cart before he looked at you, with a look of unimpressed just like that of Sarah and every maid in the room, and greeted "Milord. I hope that I did not interrupt your breakfast with your... beloved darling, mistress."

"Oh, you did... but it's fine. I'm actually more interested in how I have never seen you before around here." The Goddess of sex shook her head and told him with a smile, before she reached her hand out and moved it under the waistband of his dark colored pants to pull it down, revealing the base of the thickest cock you had ever seen yet, following by a truly gigantic set of balls. "You new?"

"Yes mistress, and I will be working as your executive dessert chef from this day." The servant answered with a smile.

"Oh, that's good to hear. What's your name then?"

"I'm Marcus, but you can call me Mark, mistress." He introduced himself with a bow and a hand on his chest, continuing to allow the Goddess to pull his pants down even further until it went over his knees and fell, resting in a heap around his ankles and leaving his cock fully exposed and dangled freely between his muscled thighs.

"Lift your cock up Mark. I want to see your balls." Aphrodite commented with a smile as Mark took his cock in his own hand and lifted it up so she could have a clear look at his balls sack, causing the whole thing to curve down from its own weight since it wasn't even half hard "Hmm... not bad, you can be my best executive dessert chef yet Mark. Your cock and balls are truly massive."

"Larger than your loser soulmate, I assume?" Mark asked with an arrogant smirk as he leaned forward and let the curved underside of his cock rest on her face, making her giggle playfully before hitting lightly on the thigh.

"Now, don't be so mean to him." She told Mark, who then released his cock from his own hand and let it slide freely down Aphrodite's face and fall on her shoulder, decorating her neck like a meaty scarf. Your declared soulmate cooed excitedly at that, before she reached out with her own hand and filled it with one of his oversized testicles, kneading and fondling at the orb.

"Oh darling, is there a problem?" You blinked when Aphrodite turned her head to you and addressed you once again, with her other hand moving out to caress the cock that was resting on her shoulder "is there anything I can help you with?" She asked him again, sounding even more casual than before.

"I... uh..." You tried to answer, but once again all that came out of your mouth was an unfinished sentence, as you were too distracted by Aphrodite stroking that cock,which now had reached the state of semi-hard, so massive that it was able to cast an obscene shadow over her whole face as she raised it above her head. In the end, all that you could manage was a "E-everything's fine" answer.

"Oh, I was a bit worried there for a sec. You have a tendency to space out a lot, don't you?" She asked, a radiant smile on her face as the maids in the room let out a fit of laughter, and stood up.

Now that there was no more table between them, you could finally see her full body in that scanty and erotic silver dress of hers now, finding yourself in how big and firm her tits were the most. However, looking down, with how wide the slits on both sides of her dress were, you could see a portion of her perfect ass as well when she turned to face Mark the Dessert Chef, who had a smirk on his face as he took off the last piece of his uniform and tossed it to the side, standing before her naked.

Before she could even open her mouth to speak a word, Mark had shot his hand up and grabbed Aphrodite by the back of her head, bundling her wavy long hair into a ponytail before using it to yank her head back, treating her so roughly you expected Aphrodite to blast him off of Olympus with her godly power, but all the reactions that she gave was a moan and a lustful smile, as her swan-like neck and chest was left wide open.

Tossing you a mocking look, Mark then lowered his face down and smashed his mouth against her lips, kissing her so violently it looked like he was trying to swallow up her face, but in turn she returned with just as much affection, their tongue rolling wildly between their mouth as Mark shot his hand up to grab, push and pull at her left breasts, causing it to fall out from the top of her dress while their were making out lewdly.

"Zeus' fat fucking cock, you are such a good kisser." She moaned between kisses, their lips never truly separating "Wanna dig job and come to my room to use that mouth of yours for something creative later? You don't have to worry about Leda. I will cover up for you."

"It will be my pleasure, mistress." With that, the two continued kissing.

After a moment, he pulled back, still holding her head back in the same position, a trail of saliva connecting their tongue, and leaned his face down to kiss and suck at her neck, before sliding his hand down from her breast to slide it under the front flap of her dress, which blocked your view and prevented you from not seeing what Mark was doing, but a loud gasp following by a lustful moan was all that you need to know what miraculous thing he was doing with his fingers.

Plus, there was also the problem of her tits, which you could see directly for the first time. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't look away from them.

"You like my tits, darling?" Aphrodite asked you with a flirtatious smile, still moaning as Mark's hand moved furiously under her dress. Not even looking away from her tits, you nodded your head dumbly in response "Well, I would love to have you slide between these babies... but I'm afraid that I might crush your tiny little teeny weeny in the process, so let's leave that out of our book, yes." You felt your shoulders slumbered in disappointment, but you could only nod your head in agreement in response.

"Gent... can you clear the table for me?" Mark then asked in a friendly manner as he turned to look at the two male servants still standing dutifully behind Aphrodite's chair, making them smirk knowingly before stepping forward to do what they were requested, removing the plates and dishes until a whole section was clear "Thanks, appreciate it."

With that said, he slammed Aphrodite's face down, so violently that you jumped on your seat and was utterly shocked that the table didn't collapse after that. When she looked back at Aphrodite, she didn't look like she was dizzy, must be because she was a Goddess, and also didn't react negatively to the rough treatment. Instead, as Mark started making his way to her behind, she reached around with one hand and moved the back flap of her silver dress to the side, revealing her ass with nothing left but a thong splitting right down the middle of her buttocks.

"Ah... so strong." Aphrodite let out a throaty moan, as Mark reached his hand down and tore down her thong, leaving her ass fully exposed before she reached for her ass with both hands and kneaded them apart, revealing her puckered asshole and soaking wet cunt. "Time to show me what you can do with that fucking cock, Mark."

In reality, Mark did not need her to tell him that, as he wasted no time to put his left foot on the table, taking even more leverage before lowering his cock down toward her cunt. Biting the bottom lip, Aphrodite then turned back to look at you, still holding her ass wide for that stud as he slid the massive head inside her...

...and then slammed forward.

You came instantly with how violently Mark penetrated Aphrodite and got his cock balls deep in her ass, making her throw her head back and moan like a possessed woman with her tongue lolling out of her mouth.

"All the way into her womb, ladies!" He declared loudly to the maids in the room, making them cheer for him as he started to THRUST while holding her hair like a horse-rein, using it to simultaneously pull her back to meet his hips as he slammed forward. The whole dining table seemed to have been heavily reinforced, because there was no way that it could hold with how hard Mark was thrusting away.

"Ah... darling..." Aphrodite said between moans, her boobs bouncing so much that they were no longer in her dress, having been entirely fallen out the moment Mark slammed into her womb. It took you a moment to realize that she was looking at your dick, and the mess of watery semen you had left on yourself upon seeing her being fucked right in front of you "You.. you came... seeing me. I'm so happy."

"Let me have a taste." Before he could even stop her, not that he could even manage to do such things, she had reached out and wiped some of that watery semen on his pelvis, not even touching his penis, with the tip of his index finger before moving back and letting it drop into her mouth. She tasted it, sampled it for a few seconds before spitting it out, almost hitting your face if you didn't move your head back a little. "It's okay... I guess... since it's yours..."

"How does it truly taste, mistress Aphrodite?" A maid voiced her thought, asking out of curiosity.

"Watery... the taste of a beta male." Aphrodite answered casually "but I guess it can't be help...Ah~!" She cooed lustfully when Mark yanked her head back by her hair, now relentlessly slamming into her like a man possessed, but even so he had a casual air around him as if he wasn't even serious with what he was doing "Ah, speaking of which... Since you will be having a new life here, I have been thinking about giving you a new name, darling, or at least, a nickname of some sort... how'd you like to be called? Honeybun? Sweetie?" She asked while staring at you with a gaze of burning love and affection, making it hard to imagine that she was being fucked so casually by another man.