Aphrodite's Soulmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about Cookie... no wait, Cuckie? I think that nickname will suit you best." She finished, smiling so radiantly as if she had just gotten the best idea ever before she threw her head back and moaned, cumming around the monstrous cock currently wreaking havoc inside her womb and having been unloading enough pre-cum inside her to knock up every maid currently watching them fuck "So Cuckie, would you like to have one of those cuties over there to give you a blowjob?"

Even though every single busty maid in sight agreed and was clearly obedient to their mistress, you couldn't answer, torn between being cucked so hard and having the power to do practically anything you want with the maids. You found yourself sit there, and watched as your so-called soulmate being pounded senseless by the alpha male while he yanked mercilessly on her hair like she was not a Goddess, but a slut for him to fuck and to dump his load into.

As the fucking continued for almost over an hour, you tried to continue your breakfast but found yourself only drinking a few glasses of water. At this point, Aphrodite's face had been forced down onto the table and her huge tits were squashed beneath her as the male behind her now full-on mounting her ass, both feet on the edge of the table as he slammed into her with all the intentions to breed her.

"Breeding time, mistress!" Mark huffed and grunted like an animal, fully lost in his one intent to do with your goddess as his thrust quickened, moving so fast his hips particularly becoming a blur as he slammed down into her cunt.

"Yes! Knock me up stud! Breed me!" Aphrodite moaned. "Cuckie! Darling, please watch as I get knocked up with the child of an alpha male." With that said, Mark slammed forward and unleashed what felt like a tsunami of cum inside your Goddess' womb, cumming so hard and so loud it sounded like a fully unleashed water hose.

You said there and watched with your mouth wide agape, as Mark literally came for as long as he had fucked your soulmate, unleashing so much cum he would have been able to fill a whole pool with it alone. With magic, Aphrodite was able to take it all inside without even looking like a water balloon as she let him cum like that until he was done, rearing back before throwing his feet back on the floor. He smirked while languishly stroking his cock as he watched his semen being spilled out of her cunt like a waterfall of thick cream.

But she wasn't done.

"I'd like more cocks, please." She ordered, like a guest in a restaurant choosing her desired dish as she let her dress slip down from her body and climbed onto the table with a seductive smile on her face. The two servants who had been in the Dining Room wasted no time to follow her, and did exactly what she wanted, with one mounting her face and the other settling in her ass. Mark, meanwhile, reached for a chicken thigh on the table and took a massive bite from it, not even looking like he cared as the maids gathered around him to suck his cock with the hope of receiving the same amount of semen he had dumped inside their mistress.

All you could do was sit there and watch as the whole thing continued till lunch time.

The end?