Aphrodite's Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my lips made contact with his tip, Mark's thrusts helped push my mouth over it. Ethan then started pressing his hips forward helping move his cock further into my mouth and Mark started to hammer away into my pussy forcing me forward from the other end. Once Ethan's cock had firmly placed itself a few inches into my mouth, I noticed Tonya releasing his shaft and standing off to the side, seeing her hand move down to her pussy to start rubbing herself as she watched me be taken by the two beautiful men in the room and their enormous tools.

My pussy was starting to clench around Mark's shaft, giving more resistance to his thrusts now as it was starting to ache and get sore. My body was wracked with pleasure and exhaustion being taken to new physical limits. It didn't matter how fit my body was, this was a workout like nothing I had ever experienced. The moans escaping from my lips were being muffled by Ethan's cock firmly wedged in my mouth and starting to probe into my throat as I struggled to accommodate more of him.

The sound of gagging and skin slapping started to fill the room as Tonya encouraged the two men to ravage my body. She stood close to me with one hand between her legs and gave me soft words of encouragement between her moans as she worked her deft fingers on her pussy driving herself to an orgasm. As she rubbed hard against her clit, I could see out of the corner of my eye as her body trembled and shook from what looked to be an incredible orgasm.

Watching her cum like that as my body was being taken by these two massive cocks triggered a fourth orgasm. She knelt down by my face and caressed my face as wave after wave of my orgasm swept through my body again. My skin was so sensitive under her touch as both Mark and Ethan never let up.

Tonya pulled Ethan's cock from my mouth and started stroking him furiously using both hands to run up and down his shaft. "Come on, boys. Let it loose," she said, commanding them to release their loads one more time. I felt Mark's cock swell even more inside my pussy if that was even possible as a torrent of hot cum shot out deep inside of me. Tonya moved her face right next to mine and squeezed Ethan's cock at the base as he started to unload, his first stream of cum shooting out with more force and splashing across both of our awaiting faces.

Mark and Ethan both unloaded nearly simultaneously again, Mark filling my pussy up from behind while Tonya milked Ethan's cock all over our faces and her breasts. Once they were done cumming and my orgasm had finally subsided, Mark withdrew himself from my well-worked pussy and stood off to the side. Tonya let go of Ethan's cock and stood, reaching for my hands and helping me to my feet on very wobbly legs. She pressed her body against mine and kissed me deeply, Ethan's cum smearing across both of our bodies as our breasts rubbing against each other, cum dripping down from our faces into our mouths as we kissed.

After what felt like an eternity at this point, my mind losing all sense of time as it had been overwhelmed up to this point, overloading each of my senses, Tonya pulled away from me. Once she let go of me, I stumbled back against the table on uneasy legs, having to hold myself up with my hands as my legs struggled to support me. Tonya gave quick orders to Mark and Ethan, Mark picking my limp and frail body into his arms as Ethan opened the door and led the way down towards the end of the hall to another room. I could hear Tonya's heels clicking on the floor as she followed behind us.

I wrapped my arms around Mark's neck trying to hold myself up and not fall from his grasp, though his muscular arms showed no indication of letting me go. He carried me into a room that was dimly lit with blue lights, my eyes blurry from the adjustment and not really caring to look around the room. I felt my body being lowered onto a table which seemed to have some sort of plastic mattress. As Mark released my body and my eyes started to adjust, I noticed that the table had high edges all around it. Mark and Ethan positioned themselves at either end of the table and started to spray me down with very warm water.

I felt Tonya's hand start to rub over my taut and toned stomach as water cascaded down my legs and through my curly hair. She leaned over to kiss me softly, her hands playing in the cum that had soaked my body. Tonya reached a hand between my legs and gathered up some of the cum that had been leaking out of me and I watched as she sucked the fingers into her mouth giving a satisfied moan as she tasted Mark's and my juices mixed together. "His cum tastes so much better when it's mixed with yours." she said as she looked down at me with a warm smile. The warmth she gave off surpassed that of the water with which I was being washed.

I laid there and tried to relax, at some point dozing off as Mark and Ethan both lathered up my body and washed away any remnants of cum and sweat. My mind was in a fog as they whisked me away after the table shower and at some point I was laid down onto something very soft and covered, warmth spreading over my body as I fell back asleep.

When I finally came to, I opened my eyes to see that I was laying in a very plush bed, a blanket covering my body. I felt the familiar sensation of a body pressed up against me, arms wrapped around my waist and chest. As I started to stir and pull away, I turned to see that it was Tonya who was tenderly spooning with me in the bed, her hair now wet and matted against her face as she sat up in the bed and smiled again at me.

"I hope you enjoyed your experience," she said.

"That was unbelievable. I've never experienced anything like that."

"Well, I do hope you'll come back to see us. I certainly enjoyed it!"

"Where am I?" I said, looking around the room, not recognizing anything in it except for my clothes that were neatly folded on a table by the bed, only distinguishable by the pair of panties that I had just bought for myself sitting at the top of the pile.

"This is our recovery room. When we have clients that get too exhausted or overwhelmed, we bring them in here to recover for a while until they are ready to go home. We wouldn't want anyone dozing off trying to drive home."

My head was starting to calm down, memories of what had just occurred to me a couple of hours ago feeling distant but the reminder of just how recent it had been as my pussy throbbed with soreness. Tonya reached out a hand and started trailing her fingers over my skin as she looked at me adoringly, scooting up to give me another kiss on the lips. I let her lips linger against mine for a moment before pushing her away.

"Not that everything wasn't amazing, I just don't think I can handle anymore," I said looking into her gentle eyes, very different from the looks I had seen earlier.

"Don't you worry, I'm just trying to wake up your body so you are all set to go."

She pulled the blanket away from her body showing she was as naked as I was, her skin smelling of fresh lotion after she had clearly showered. She walked around to the bed and stood in front of me, taking my hands and helping me to my feet before planting another soft kiss on my cheek and caressing my face.

"Do be sure to come back and see us any time. Maybe Candy will let you come back with her some time. She has set up monthly appointments with us. I'm sure Mark and Ethan would love that. I certainly would!"

My mind wasn't ready to process everything that she was saying. I just stared into her eyes and slowly nodded my head trying to understand the words I was hearing.

"When you're ready, go ahead and get dressed. There is a drink there on the table for you with your clothes. That will help you replenish your energy and electrolytes. Once you're ready, someone will be waiting for you right outside the door to walk you out to your car. Do come back and see us."

With that, Tonya turned away from me and I watched still in a bit of a daze as her naked hips and ass sauntered away from me, opening the door and walking out into the hallway before turning to give me one last smile and closing the door behind her. I gathered up my clothes, sliding my panties on first followed by my sports bra, leggings, sock and shoes. Everything smelled of fresh laundry detergent and was softer than when I had even just bought them. They certainly took care of everything here. They didn't miss a single detail.

I took a quick sip of the drink they had left for me tentatively tasting it. The taste of tropical fruits and some sort of dairy product was very noticeable and quite delicious. I sat on the edge of the bed taking the time to enjoy it. Someone very skilled had taken their time to craft this drink. Once I had finished it, I set the glass down on the table and opened the door out into the hallway.

There was a younger man standing behind the door, every bit as tall and muscular as Mark and Ethan had been, dressed in a tight button up shirt and fitted slacks. Without saying a word, he ushered me down a hallway that was lit with warm lighting, probably the most illuminated place I had seen in the whole time that I was there other than the lobby. The warm orange lighting helped to bring me back to my senses.

As we reached the end of the hallway, he opened the door for me that led out into the parking lot. He held the door and waited for me to go through before shutting the door behind him and walking with me out to my car. I fetched my keys and unlocked the door as he reached for the handle on the driver side and opened the door for me. I slid into my car feeling refreshed although still a little worn from my experience here. He waited until I had situated myself into the car and then slowly but firmly closed the door.

As I watched this other hunk of a man slowly walk away, I couldn't help but notice his muscular ass in those nicely fitted slacks. Again, they did think of absolutely everything around here! I sat there in my car for a few moments trying to register what had happened, the clock in my car letting me know that I had been here for almost five hours. I turned on the ignition and slowly pulled out of the parking lot making my way home and collected my thoughts. Would I ever come back? Candy really has a regular monthly appointment?