Apocalypse Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
Love: An unexpected consequence.
7.3k words
4.57
20.5k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apocalypse Cum -- Ch. 02

The apocalypse had not been a hoax.

It never occurred to me how dramatically my life could change, but here I was, with a man old enough to be my father between my legs, making me orgasm and cum for him, and more disturbingly . . . fall in love with him.

********************************************

My name is Anna, and I was nineteen years old when the virus reached the western part of the country.

The virus had taken hold and begun to spread a year earlier. With the deaths of my parents and older brother, I decided to try and make my way to a small town in the central valley, where my grandparents lived, and hopefully, were still there.

The beginning of my now solo trip started out okay, but I ran into problems within the first fifty miles. To my dismay, the car started making strange noises, though it managed to keep going; but after a few miles of jerking and sputtering, it just stopped, and I got out and started walking.

I walked for several hours until it became dark, and just when I thought I couldn't go any further, I saw in the distance a darkly outlined farmhouse sitting at the end of a long driveway. I walked toward the farmhouse, and though I could see the windows were shuttered when I tried the door, surprisingly, it was unlocked, and I went in.

"Hello? Hello, is anyone here?" I called out.

When there was no response, I stealthily walked from room to room just to make sure they were empty; of the five rooms on the first level, two of those were locked. Tossing caution aside, I decided to stay the night in the house and secured the front door by propping a chair in front of it. After washing up, I crawled into my sleeping bag and quickly fell into an exhausted sleep.

*****

I thought I was alone in the house, and with that knowledge I had fallen asleep, feeling safe and unafraid . . . but I was wrong.

That night is all too vivid, and I can still clearly recall what happened.

I remember slowly coming out of my sleep, and at once, I felt a large hand covering my mouth in the darkness. Terrified, I realized that a man was holding on to me, with his forearm across my chest and his other hand controlling my hips as he forcefully persisted in trying to enter me from behind. When I began to struggle, he moved on top of me, covering my body completely and succeeded in placing himself between my spread legs. I remember trying to yell despite the hand over my mouth. I could feel him on top of me even as my hands and legs kicked and pushed at him. It was hard for me to breathe, and I began to cry, tears rolling down my cheeks, knowing what he had in mind, what he was going to do.

I felt the head of his cock between my thighs, and I could hear his labored breath in my ear when he suddenly pushed his hips forward. I felt the pressure of my pussy opening for him and the sharp ache of his large cock insistently pushing its way inside me.

I closed my eyes and stopped fighting him. Sensing my submission, he eased a little more of his cock into me. I remember he mumbled something about my being a virgin, then with a deep thrust forward, shoved his cock all the way inside me.

Somehow I sensed he didn't want to hurt me and that he was relieved when I stopped struggling against him. I lay under him as he quietly repeated, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," in a barely audible whisper against my cheek. But he didn't stop . . . he kept moving in and out of me, and I could feel his cock get even harder. He groaned as his orgasm approached, and he pushed hard into me, coming in an explosive spasm. He stayed inside me for a few seconds longer, enjoying the feel of his orgasm before pulling out.

He was a big man, tall, hard-bodied, clean-shaven head and face, with a sense of sadness about him. He stood over me his manhood hanging long between his legs, swaying each time he moved, "I'm sorry, girl," he said again as if his saying so made what he had done forgivable.

He stepped toward me and reached his hand out, and I flinched instinctively and cowered away from him. "I won't hurt you . . . I'm not going to hurt," he said.

"Get away from me," I screamed at him as pent up tears started to spill over.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you," he growled, inexplicably sounding angry and impatient . . . with me. He started to say something else but thought better of it and giving me one last look turned and closed the door to what I assumed was his bedroom.

*****

After a restless night, I awoke the next morning and prepared to leave and resume my trip to Ojai. Trying to be quiet, I sat at the table, lacing my shoes as the man came into the kitchen. When I looked up and saw him, I rose so abruptly I nearly stumbled over the leg of my chair as I hurriedly backed away from him.

He reached out and grabbed my arm, preventing me from falling and steadied me on my feet.

Looking down at me, he said, "My name is Steven."

I must have had a look of confused disbelief on my face.

"And you are?" he asked.

"A-A-Anna . . . my name is Anna," I stuttered, eyeing him warily.

"Well, Anna, I think we need to talk," he said. I sat back down in my chair as he poured two cups of coffee, and over the next hour, he talked. Out of guilt, I'm sure he said I could stay at the house for a day or two to rest. I have to admit I was afraid of him, and I didn't trust him, but the thought of being alone, out on the road, filled me with dread. Though my first impulse was to tell him to go to Hell, despite what had already happened between us, I reluctantly accepted his offer.

*****

I had already decided to get on the road Wednesday morning, and after two days of keeping my distance, I packed my things into my backpack and was about to leave when Steven called my name.

"Anna, wait . . . wait."

I stopped and turned to face him.

"I, I have a proposition for you," he said, closing the front door and motioning for me to take a seat at the kitchen table.

"I want you to stay. Stay for another week," Steven said matter of fact.

Watching for my reaction, he continued, "If you stay, I'll give you two week's supply of food and water when you leave. All you have to do is, just help out, cook, do a little cleaning . . . and let me have sex with you when I want it."

"What?" I questioned, sure I had misunderstood.

Then it registered what he had just said to me . . . "No! You're crazy. . . No," I said, getting up and backing toward the door.

"If you stay, if you agree, I'll even go back up to where you had to leave your car, and if it's still there, I'll see if I can get it running for you."

All I could do was stare at him in speechless disbelief, slowly shaking my head no.

"Well, what's your decision," he finally asked when I didn't respond quickly enough.

After a long pause and a deep breath, swallowing my pride and forcing myself to turn a blind eye to the degradation of his proposal . . . I told him I'd stay. Supplies, water, maybe even a car, how could I not accept? It was just for another week or two; I could do that.

*****

That first day was tense and stressful, with minimal conversation between us. After preparing dinner and being unable to eat, I had headed to my room to get ready for bed when Steven told me to go to his bed. I had stopped and turned to face him insulted and about to protest when I remembered our agreement, and with a sigh of resignation, I did as I was told.

We had oral sex for the first time that night.

*****

Steven ran his fingers through Anna's soft brown hair smelling its fragrance. It had been only a couple of days since seeing her out on the road, and to his surprise, he realized that he liked the girl, enjoyed her company. As he brushed the locks away from her face, he thought how young and desirable she was. He doubted, she even realized her sexual attractiveness and thought back to earlier that night and how she had "willingly" come to his bed, and he had taught her to suck his dick. He taught her to love his cock the way he liked, how to suck and tease his balls. She was a good pupil, and he remembered being perversely pleased with her when unable to hold back any longer, he had cum in a pulsing flood down her slim, tight throat and how she had taken all of it.

*****

I closed my eyes slowly exhaled. Lying next to me was a young, innocent, inexperienced pussy that belonged to me. I know it sounds horrible to say that out loud, but at the time, for a fleeting moment, that's what I felt.

After Anna sucked me to orgasm, we slept, and I dreamt about easing my cock inside her, and when I woke hours later, I had a hard, strong, throbbing erection.

It was like sliding into a tight, warm, velvety glove when I entered her. Still half asleep, she moaned, and I could feel her body stiffen, and her pussy try to resist my entry until her small, tight opening instinctively began to soften, and her pussy yield to me. I grunted loudly . . . here I was, enjoying her for the second time. I'm a grown man, a veteran, a world traveler, experienced with life and with women, but when I guided my cock into this girl, I whimpered . . . I actually whimpered with the pleasure and feel of her young firm body beneath mine.

She lay on her side with me, spooning behind her. The fresh, scent of her hair, the softness of her skin against my chest, made me very hard and not as gentle as I had intended to be when I entered her tight, resisting pussy. As I pressed harder for entry, she moaned softly and shifted against me. I paused and then began again, inch by inch, working my cock inside her. When I had half of my length inside her, she came fully awake and began to struggle. She was obviously disoriented, but I held her and whispered, "Shhhh . . . shhhh, it's okay, it's okay. It's me, Steven. You're here with me. Shhhh."

After a moment, I could feel her body relax and surrender as I resumed my penetration of her pussy. Whether she was aware of it or not, she pushed her beautiful little ass back against my groin, unwittingly positioning herself, giving me easier access to her pussy. I began to stroke deeper until she was finally able to accommodate the full length of my cock. I started slowly with shallow strokes that increased in depth and forcefulness until I fell into a rhythm that was satisfying and pleasurable.

Lifting her leg to rest on my thigh, I stroked into her until her hips began to sway with my movements involuntarily. Reaching around her, I rubbed her clit, and inwardly smiled when she started to moan and then to tremble against me.

As her orgasm to ebbed, I withdrew and rolled her onto her back. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and pressed her bent knees back toward her chest, opening them wide, exposing her pink, swollen pussy lips. Dropping to my knees, I began to feast. Surprised, she initially tried to squirm away from me, even as she moaned and whimpered with the first time pleasure of being given oral sex. She had never had a man go down on her before, and I was her first.

I got up on the bed, and kneeling between her legs slowly entered her again. I looked down at her, and I could see the sexual awakening and uncertainty in her eyes.

"Steven," she said in a timid voice barely above a whisper.

I heard her gasp when I pushed all the way inside her. Each time I pressed forward, she would whimper. She was so small compared to my hulking size, and I didn't want to hurt her or scare her any more than I already had by going too fast or too deep. I knew it would take a little time for her body to become accustomed to the long, thick cock that filled her and I didn't know if her groans were of pain or pleasure and paused moving inside her, but soon it became apparent that it was pleasure her young body was experiencing.

I fucked her slowly, enjoying the feel of her pussy each time I stroked into her; I could feel myself getting harder and bigger inside her. She moaned as I humped into her, her hips matching the rise and fall of my mine. I stretched out along her body, and with each forward thrust, I would rub against her clit. For a moment, I was mesmerized by the way my dick was slowly thrusting into her pussy. I felt the young, vital body of the girl underneath me soften, and her pussy begin to constrict and release around my cock, wanting my seed, wanting to take all that I had to give her.

"Steven, oh Steven," she said breathlessly.

Her small hips instinctively humped upward, her pussy tightening, grasping my cock, until with a hard shudder and a deep thrust, I began to spew cum inside her.

"Umph! Umph!" I grunted with each thrust as I continued to pound into her.

I could feel her body shudder as she orgasmed with me. Her slender legs encircled my waist, holding me to her as I emptied myself.

A moist sheen covered her face and upper body, and her beautiful eyes were glazed and on the brink of tears.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Noooo," she said softly.

I was still inside her and hard when I forced myself to pull out of her warm, cum filled pussy.

"Clean me," I said.

She looked at me, clearly having no idea what I meant.

"Clean me, Anna. Take my cock in your mouth and clean me," I said more insistently and lay back and patiently waited for Anna to take hold of my cock. Slowly, hesitantly Anna's attentions turned to my cock. I could feel myself becoming aroused again, my cock hardening, and if I thought I could have taken her again without her resisting, I would have. When she finished, I pulled her up beside me and adjusted the bedclothes over us.

*****

Steven was already up when I awoke. Opening the window drapes, I could see him in the garage behind the house.

Feeling a bit shaky from the night before, I walked to the bathroom and stood under the shower for a long time, enjoying the feel of the sharp, hot spray of water. After dressing, I made my way to the kitchen, prepared a pot of strong coffee, and set some eggs aside for breakfast. Pouring a large mug of coffee, I took it out to Steven, who was working on his truck.

"Well, good morning," he said when he saw me coming through the garage door.

"I brought you some coffee; breakfast will be ready in about fifteen minutes."

"Sounds good," he said, adding, "After breakfast, I need to go into what's left of Madrona for a few things. It shouldn't take me very long."

"Can I go with you?" I asked.

*****

The little town of Madrona was perhaps an hour away, a quaint little getaway frequented by antique hunters and weekenders fleeing the cities.

The virus had devastated the small town, eventually sending the townspeople scurrying. The main street was lined with old buildings dating back to the turn of the century. The old hotel, restaurant, book store, dress shop, hardware, general stores, and the drugstore lined the main street, some were in their original condition, and others had been renovated inside and out. After people started dying from the virus, most of the resident townspeople moved away, leaving stocked merchandise in the stores, and in some cases, not even boarding up the stores. It was as if all they wanted was to get away as fast as they could.

Steven parked the truck in front of the hardware store, and began to go over the items he needed and, hopefully, would be able to find.

"I'm heading to the hardware store for a few things, Steven said, why don't you take a look around, but don't wander off too far, and I'll meet you at the drugstore in an hour." As Steven turned and entered the hardware store, I proceeded down the street toward the bookstore. Wandering up and down the aisles, I found a couple of books that interested me before leaving out, and crossing the street walked toward the drugstore. Even though the drugstore had been closed for months, as I walked through the store, I was surprised at how well-stocked and untouched most of the shelves still seemed to be.

At the sound of footsteps, I turned my head to see Steven coming through the door. He looked over at me and setting down his box of tools, and auto parts went toward the rear of the store and returned with a pack of Trojans, two cans of shaving cream, and a container of safety razors that he dropped into the box along with the other things.

I thought of the foolish agreement I had made with Steven, my body in exchange for a few cans of tuna and soup, hardly seemed an equitable trade. When I saw the condoms, I blushed and turned away. I hadn't thought of the consequences of what I had agreed to do. I hadn't thought this through, and he had already cum inside me twice. I was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling of sadness and shame and felt my eyes brim with hot unshed tears. He was going to use these when he had sex with me. I had promised to stay with him for a week and be a compliant bed partner, in exchange for supplies, but now I regretted the bargain.

"I'll be right back, stay here," he said, as he picked up the box and walked the short distance to his truck parked outside. He placed the box in the back of the truck and backed the truck up until it was in front of the drugstore. Hopping out of the truck, he went into the drugstore. He came back in a few minutes, pushing a shopping cart loaded with liter bottles of soda, water, and two cases of his favorite beer. I could only laugh with surprise when with a faint grin on his usually serious face, he handed to me of all things a large box of Whitman's Chocolates.

*****

It was a little past noon when we got back to the house, and while Steven took his box of tools and truck parts into the garage, I went into the house to fix lunch. After lunch, Steven grabbed a couple of cold beers from the refrigerator and headed back to the garage.

After lunch, I straightened the kitchen, and I sat down to read one of my new books but was having a difficult time concentrating. Putting my book aside, I decided to go down to the garage where Steven was working. I know he was surprised to see me, and I think I surprised him, even more when I was able to identify the problem he was having with his truck's engine. Steven had already told me a little about his military background and what he had been doing since his retirement, but he knew little of me. While he worked, we began to talk, and I told him that my Dad had been in construction and that he and my brother had had an interest in rebuilding cars. As it turned out, from just hanging around in the garage when they were working on their cars, I had learned a few things.

The balance of the afternoon passed quickly. Despite my lingering feelings of mistrust and unease toward Steven, I think for the first time, he let me see a side of him I hadn't seen before.

*****

It had been a busy day, and after dinner, I tried again to read before going to sleep. After a couple of hours, I was still sitting up in bed reading when my bedroom door opened, and Steven came into the room. He had just gotten out of the shower and now stood in front of me with a large white towel wrapped around his waist, barely concealing the huge erection tenting underneath.

Our eyes held each other's gaze, but neither of us spoke as my eyes followed Steven as he came towards the bed and stopped. He reached out and brushed his hand across my breasts, cupping and caressing them. I could feel my nipples tighten and become as hard as pebbles when he flicked my nipples with his thumb. I turned to sit on the side of the bed and loosening his towel, let it drop as I knelt on the floor between his legs.

I knew what he wanted, and as he stood there with his legs slightly apart and his cock hanging long and heavy, I took just the head into my mouth as I lightly stroked him. I played with his cockhead, sucking and teasing it before finally taking his full length into my mouth. When I began to slowly bob my head up and down, working more and more of his shaft into my mouth and then my throat, he ran his hands through my hair and began to moan and press his hips forward.

12