Apocalypse Cum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back off his cock and gently coaxed his balls, one at a time, then both together into my mouth where I massaged them with my tongue.

"Look at me, Anna," he said.

I looked up into his lust-filled eyes and licked his vein swollen cock.

"That's it . . . do it the way I taught you . . . yes, yesssssss," he mumbled.

Steven's mouth was partially open, and he let out a groan when he closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as a pleasurable feeling undulated through him. I continued to knead and squeeze his balls with one hand while with the other, I stroked his throbbing cock. Leaning forward, I kissed the tip of his bulbously swollen cockhead, licking away a large bead of pre-cum that oozed out.

Covering his cock, I sucked it deeper into my mouth and could feel Steven shudder, and his cock become even harder. He began to press deeper and harder wanting to feel the warmth and tightness of my throat envelope his cock. Holding my head in front of him, he pulled his cock out and then thrust it back into my mouth, his legs trembling from the pleasure and sensitivity.

"Oh my God. . . Oh my God," Steven groaned. I could feel his cock jerk and pulse against the back of my throat seconds before he exploded, and in a forcefully intense spasm of pleasure filled my mouth with his warm load of cum. Still holding my head clasped between his hands when his breathing returned to normal, he bent and kissed me. Instead of going back to his room, he helped me up and got into my bed with me. Satisfied and sated, he pulled me close to him, and I thought I heard him whisper my name, "Anna," as he fell asleep.

My head resting against his chest, I could feel his heartbeat, and the sound of his breathing was almost comforting as I began to drift off to sleep. Though saddened by a rush of unanticipated feelings for him, I knew I couldn't stay here. Tomorrow, I would tell Steven that I was going to leave.

*****

When we returned from our trip to town yesterday, I hadn't had a chance to talk to Steven about my leaving, but this morning when he rose, I awoke and got out of bed with him. As we sat at the table having coffee, I don't know how it happened, but my intent to simply tell him that I was leaving somehow turned into an argument. He accused me of being ungrateful and vindictively said he would give me none of the supplies he had promised since I was the one breaking our agreement.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked him, clearly surprised by his reaction.

"Acting like what?" he said angrily.

"Like a degenerate, self-absorbed ass!" I screamed at him.

"You make me feel like I'm an intrusion until you want to have sex. I'm nothing to you except a warm hole to use when you want sex," I shouted, my anger rising, my shame and embarrassment evident by the deepening red flush on my face.

"That was the fucking agreement, wasn't it? You're being ridiculous," he snarled.

"I'm not being ridiculous! I was wrong; I hadn't thought it through, I said a bit more calmly. You have no idea how it makes me feel when you use me, I feel like a prostitute. To think I agreed to this for a few cans of food and a bed to sleep in. I can't do it anymore," I tried to explain.

"Fine, leave then. I'm sure you'll run into someone who'll take what he wants or worse hurt you and leave you on the highway. I'm not holding you a prisoner here. Leave, if that's what you want to do." He said as he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

Confused, I sat there at the table and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I naively hadn't anticipated our arguing over this, or Steven being so angry.

It was a little after nine in the morning when I gathered my few pieces of clothing together and stuffed them into my backpack. Along with the things I had picked up in town, five cans of tuna from Steven's pantry, and a gallon jug of water, I left. I walked to the highway and headed south along its shoulder.

*****

I sat in the old chair in the garage, thinking about Anna. Even though I was sorry for the way I had acted earlier, I didn't go up to the house at noon the way I usually did. I hadn't meant to fight with her or say those things I didn't mean. For some crazy reason, when she told me she was going to leave, I think I was hurt, and the hurt showed itself as anger, a feeling I guess I'm more comfortable with if that makes any sense.

There was something about the girl that pulled me to her, and despite being more than twice her age, I couldn't help myself. I enjoyed her company; I liked her smell and the warmth of her sleeping body next to mine at night. I took a deep breath and exhaled, reluctantly admitting to myself that I also liked the feel of her mouth on my cock, and the feel of her body when I came inside her . . . I didn't want her to go.

Tired and hungry, I just wanted a hot shower, some dinner, a soft, warm bed, and to make love to her. It must have been after three o'clock in the afternoon when swallowing my pride, I came through the kitchen door and right off noticed the house felt different.

"Anna . . . Anna," I called for her, but she didn't answer.

"Anna," I called out again . . . where was she?

I looked in her room, upstairs, down in the basement, but she wasn't there, and I knew then that she had left. I got a beer out of the refrigerator and sat down. The little idiot had left, I hadn't thought she would. In a couple of hours, it would start getting dark, and my mind raced with images of her out there alone, vulnerable, nothing to protect herself with. I couldn't shake the vision of someone encountering her on the road and putting his hands on her . . . forcing his cock inside her (like I had done?), hurting her.

I grabbed my keys and almost ran to the garage, where I started the truck and sped down the drive. She had kept talking about Ojai, which meant she had gone south. Anna had been on the highway since morning, so she had a good head start, but even so, I doubted she could have covered very much distance on foot.

As I drove, I thought about the short time we had spent together. This morning Anna had accused me of only wanting her there so that I could fuck her, that I really didn't care about her or her feelings . . . but it had never been like that. I did care about her; when she first came here, I could see she was afraid. The loss of her parents and the recent death of her brother, I knew she was terrified by the thought of being alone. Maybe I had taken advantage of that, emotionally coerced her into agreeing to stay with me in exchange for supplies to take with her.

Damn it! On one level, I knew it was wrong because I was so much older than her, a grown man finding sexual gratification with a girl who could have been his daughter, maybe even granddaughter. I knew I had been her first man, and despite my brutishness that first night, her innocence, inexperience overwhelmed me, and I wanted to protect her, to take care of her. That afternoon when I had seen her on the road, I . . . I had felt something. I knew she didn't feel the same way, hell how could she after what I had done to her, and my sometimes gruff, irritable disposition didn't help any. I told myself not to get too close and that I needed to keep my distance. That resolve hadn't worked out very well.

*****

It was already dark when I saw some commotion on the side of the road involving a woman and two men. As I drew closer, the headlights illuminated the figures, and I could see that the woman was Anna. I stopped and got out of the truck, and as Anna recognized me and made to run to me, one of the men gripped her arm, keeping her from moving.

"Anna, are you alright? Get your things," I told her.

"Who the fuck are you?" one of the men growled.

"She's coming with us, aren't you, sweetheart? Tell your daddy, you're coming with us," the other man added.

"Let go of her arm," Steven said to the one who was restraining her.

"Look . . . ," the man began but stopped in mid-sentence when he saw Steven's hand inch behind his back and into his waistband.

"Let go of her arm, Steven repeated . . . now."

The men looked at each other, silently confirming they each had seen Steven reach behind his back.

"Okay, okay," the man said as he released Anna's arm.

"We weren't gonna hurt her; we thought she wanted to go with us."

"Get in your car and get the hell out of here," Steven told them calmly.

As quickly as the man let go of her arm, Anna darted behind me, her hand tightly grasping the sleeve of my jacket. We stood and watched as they crawled back into their car and floored it onto the highway as fast as it could go. Still, behind me, I felt Anna's arms encircle my waist as she rested her head against my back and began to cry.

"Oh, Steven, I was so scared, Anna said; they had been following me and turned their car in front of me, blocking my way. When you pulled up, they were trying to force me into their car."

"I never expected you to come after me, especially after what I said this morning. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Anna said in between crying and gasping for air.

I turned around and pulled her into my embrace and just hugged her.

"It's okay, it's okay," I reassured her. "Let's go home."

The sky was beginning to darken, and it was a quiet drive back to the house; neither of us spoke. As we drove toward home, I reached out my hand and, taking her hand in mine, squeezed it reassuringly. I glanced over at Anna, and I was surprised and embarrassed by the sexual intensity of my feelings for her. She sat leaning against me, her head against my chest. In the dim light that filtered into the truck's cab, I could feel the beginnings of an erection and made myself resist the urge to unzip and have her nurse my cock as I drove.

*****

Though exhausted from the stress of the day, after reaching the house, Steven and I sat up for hours talking. I don't know how to describe it, but something had changed between us. He had come to get me, to bring me home . . . maybe he did care after all.

It was late by the time I decided to go to bed. Steven pulled on his jacket and went out to do a final check of the property, and I showered and crawled into Steven's bed. Naked, I lay there with a blanket covering me and waited for him.

I must have dozed, and when I heard a noise in the room and felt the bed move slightly, I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. I sighed when I felt the comfort of Steven's weight on top of me, covering my small body with his as he positioned himself between my legs. His head rested next to mine, and I could feel his warm, moist breath against my ear. Lifting my head, I kissed his lips hard and hungrily explored his mouth.

I trembled when I felt his cock between my thighs and his hand rubbing himself as he eased his seeping cock between my pussy lips. With his body pressed tightly to mine, he guided his cock head between the lips of my pussy and gave a deep sigh of anticipation. Steven pushed his hips slowly forward, and as his thick cock began to ease inside me, he groaned with the sensations of its friction and pressure.

My pussy relaxed and opened for him. I whimpered with that familiar pleasant ache as his cock pushed itself into my tightness, stretching and coaxing my pussy to accept his length and swelling girth. I closed my eyes and lay there under him, my hips swaying with his movements. The throbbing ache subsided slightly between my legs as he momentarily stopped moving before he pushed further, urging my pussy to take more of his cock. Steven was the only man I had ever been with, and each time he made love to me, I marveled that my body somehow managed to accept all of him.

"Oh, fuck . . . I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer," Steven moaned, then with a long sigh, he thrust forward. He pushed his cock inside me, and with that powerful movement, I came hard and wet on his cock.

"Yes, baby . . . cum for daddy . . . just like that," he said.

The intensity of my orgasm made me momentarily squeeze my eyes closed, and when I opened my eyes again, I could see from the strain on his face and the tenseness in his body that Steven wanted to, needed to cum. He wanted to fuck my young, tight pussy and cum deep and hard inside me. To put it bluntly, even in my quickly diminishing innocence, I knew Steven wanted to give me a good, hard fucking.

With his cock all the way inside me, he pressed me against the bed and maneuvered himself into a better position to get the most pleasure and contact from my pussy. He started moving in and out, his body over mine, and his head next to mine. His cock was buried balls deep inside me, the tip of his cock grinding against the walls of my pussy as he moaned with pleasure. I could feel him getting bigger and even harder as he groaned louder and began to thrust faster. Finally, as his orgasm overtook him, he pushed hard into me, and in the throes of his orgasm, his weight pressed down on me as he ejaculated his copious seed into my unprotected pussy.

"Oh my God Anna . . . Anna," he moaned as his cock continued to jerk, and the intense pleasure/pain of his orgasm rippled through him. Even as his climax began to calm, his cock was still hard, and he again started slowly stroking in and out of me.

I lay under him, quiet and satisfied.

"You okay, baby?" He asked.

"Yes," I said, as he skillfully, knowingly brought me to another orgasm.

We made love that night with a sense of desperation that spoke to our physical and emotional needs. At one point he pulled my legs onto his shoulders and fucked me as hard as he could, and when he finally came, shooting a load of cum deep inside me, he held onto me and said, "Stay . . . stay with me, Anna."

*****

Exhausted, we slept.

I awoke around three in the morning and lay watching him sleep. I could feel the now familiar warmth between my legs, and I wanted him. Pulling the covers back, I leaned over him and taking his soft cock into my mouth, sucked, teased, and played with it until I could feel him growing hard. I held him by the base of his cock as the head became bulbous and leaked pre-cum, and he began to moan.

As I sucked and licked the male essence that oozed from his cock, his hands entwined in my hair, and he pressed my head tight against his groin and began to hump his dick into my mouth. "Uhmp . . ." he grunted, and rolling me onto my back, opened my legs and eased inside me. We unhurriedly made love again, until we both came, clinging to each other. Snuggling against him, we lay in the quiet, darkened room, talking.

We talked for most of what remained of the night.

*****

"Stay here where it's safe, and whenever you decide you need to go, I swear, I won't try and stop you, I said to Anna. I'll take you to Ojai, or wherever the fuck you want to go. I promise I won't try to force or coerce you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I can't stay Steven," Anna said softly.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely mystified.

"Because I'm not a whore, and that's what I've begun to feel like."

I was silent for a while, thinking, honestly surprised by what she had just said. Rattled by the realization that she didn't understand why I wanted her to stay, didn't understand my feelings for her.

It had been a long time since I had allowed myself to feel this way about a woman, not since my ex had packed up and high-tailed it out of here with her lover one day. I hadn't expected to feel this way about Anna.

"Don't you know how I feel about you, Anna?" I asked, taking her chin, making her turn her head to look at me.

"I'm sorry, Anna, I never meant to make you feel like that, I added. I'm not going to lie and say I don't want you that way, because I do, but I guess I just haven't been thinking clearly, only thinking about myself, what I wanted. I know I'm too old for you and that I should be ashamed for wanting you the way I do, but that can't be helped . . . I'm still a man, Anna."

As the early light of the rising sun filtered through the window curtains, I held her, and the last thing I said before we drifted off was, "don't leave Anna, stay here. No arrangements, no agreements . . . stay because you want too . . . because I need you too."

*****

As you may have guessed, I didn't leave. As time passed, instead of anxiety and suspicion, I began to feel a sense of security and caring with Steven. I could trust him, I knew he'd never intentionally hurt me, and I knew that he deeply regretted what he had done that first night with me. I found myself enjoying our time together, talking with him, learning from him, and willingly giving myself, emotionally and sexually, to him.

*****

It's been almost two years since the virus reached its peak, and thankfully neither Steven nor I contracted the virus. As anticipated, through hard work and diligence, a vaccine finally became available a few months ago that the CDC felt would eventually begin to curb the virus' impact. A Vaccination Center had been set up in Madrona that would take care of our and neighboring areas, and we made it a point to drive into Madrona for our vaccinations as soon as they were available.

Scrolling on the internet and sharing with others on social media, you could sense a gradual change in attitudes and expectations taking place. Some of Steven's old neighbors had started moving back into the little town of Madrona and the surrounding areas, demonstrating that most people were confident things were slowly getting back to a new normal.

*****

Since that morning, I left in tears, and Steven came after me and brought me home, I've grown accustomed to awakening to the security of Steven lying beside me. Some mornings, if I wake first, I find myself just looking quietly at his handsome face as he sleeps and thinking how lucky I was to have met him when I did and unexpectedly fallen in love with him.

We had a busy day planned; after breakfast, we were going to drive to Ojai to check on my grandparents, which meant we needed to get up and get our day started. Rolling onto my side, I took a deep breath, exhaled, stretched . . . and felt Steven's large, loving hand caress my ripening belly.

"Good morning," he said with a wide sheepish grin as he gently urged me on top of him and eased his warm, impressive morning erection inside me.


12