All Comments on 'Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 14'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely interested in the reunion between Caine and Huntress that's hopefully to come.

And the havok the pair of them are likely to create...

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 4 years agoAuthor
Caine and Huntress

@Anon Reunion Lover. Its coming in a spinoff series that I’m cooking up. Stay tuned. I’ll be releasing it once I finish Part 15 of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope the Huntress...

...and Caine's main girl, Lauren, get along. Otherwise, there's a lot of Sad Caine in the future.

SoupnutsSoupnutsover 4 years ago
Welcome back

Love your stories, especially this series. Can't wait for the Caine and Erin meeting.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 4 years ago
Huntress and Caine

Count me in, will love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BIG FAN

Love the series, have enjoyed all parts of it. Cant wait for more. Please keep the series going. I check often to see if there is a new part. Great skill in your writing, very well rounded... Thank You for Apocalypse Slaves...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Love this story see it’s been a while since new chapter hope your well Alex please keep writing and post a new chapter soon.

Thank you very much your grateful fan!!!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
More Coming

For those of you all waiting on a new installment, please be patient with me. Part 15 is in the works. With all of this lockdown going on because of the pandemic, I’ve been concentrating more on my paid writing than anything else to help supplement my income. That’s why my postings here this year have been few and far between.

Thank you all for reading my stories!

asmh77asmh77over 3 years ago
Wowowowowow

This series has become my new favourite! Wonderful world building, interesting characters, AND great sex? I’ve never come across erotica written so well. I really hope you continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Huntress rules!

Another good installment. I understand the issues you have been having with COVID life. I am fortunate that I still work from home full time. Looking forward to Pt. 15 and interested in how responses to 13 if you got any. Interested in where you got the idea of the wave straightening out the earth axis. Lots of implications to that one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great series

Looking forward to the next chapter.

InsectQueenInsectQueenabout 2 years ago

Hope to see more in the future; hope you’re well

SoupnutsSoupnutsabout 2 years ago

Was wondering how's the next installment coming along? Any updates?

202GE202GE7 months ago

Good chapter. Didn't really care for the Ana character but still well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES