Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

CHAPTER 6: The Amazons

The current Amazon camp was at the extreme southern tip of the Chelan Lake, which was why they'd headed north to the Chelan gang. When they entered the ring of huts made out of entirely the forest materials around them, Val could see that one would not be able to see such a village from a distance since it all blended in so perfectly with their surroundings. Even the motorbikes, which the Amazons were famous for relocating and even fighting on, were hidden inside of natural huts of their own to protect them from the elements.

Val's eyes landed on that of a vibrant blonde-haired girl who looked to be about 16 or 17 who was going through an impressive kata of hand-to-hand fighting techniques. She then stopped her imaginary combat, picked up a wooden spear in one fluid motion, and continued her exercises.

"That's Elayne," Kara said after she saw where Val was looking, "She's preparing to undergo her Trial of Womanhood as soon as she comes of age here within the next year."

"What does that involve?" Val asked as she watched Elayne go through her combat techniques. "I've heard the stories, but I want to know, exactly, what it entails."

"Exile from the tribe where she has to go and get captured by a raider gang, endure whatever the hell they put her through, then escape and make her way back to us," Kara explained. "We'll have a big party that day then strip her naked by the bonfire, fuck her repeatedly with radroot dildos until she cums, wrap her in a sleeping bag, and then leave her while we relocate." Kara laughed at Val's horrified look. "Oh don't worry, we'll have someone tailing her and watching her until she's either successful, or succumbs to life in the wastes." She slapped Val playfully on the shoulder. "That's how we came across you, after all. We were checking on one who is on her trial now."

"Succumbs to the wastes? You said that before. What do you mean by that?" Val gaped at her.

Kara half shrugged. "Well, if she's killed, or she's not strong enough to escape her captors, or if she just decides to go it alone, or if she finds out that she wants to be in another settlement or be with someone else. Any number of things can happen while someone is on their Trial. If its for any reason other than death, then they are forbidden from telling anyone that they are Amazon. It is something that we engrain into our daughters from an early age that they do not have the right to call themselves an Amazon until they've completed the Trial. If they fail in even that regard, they will be hunted down and killed.

Val gasped. "That's horrible!"

Kara shrugged again. "That is our life, and it has kept us safe and strong for three generations now since our founders decreed that we would not be subject to man's desires and machinations in the face of the Apocalypse."

"So will I be expected to do this... trial?" Val asked, uncertain if she'd be able to do it all again.

"Ehhh..." Kara bobbed her head from side to side as she thought about it. "Technically... you've already been captured and fucked by them, and you've done the escape and evasion part when you killed those raiders and ran from them. Granted, it was sheer luck that you came across us, but there is an argument to be had in favor of granting you Sisterhood. I guess it will be up to the matrons to decide since we do adopt women who weren't born into our lifestyle... sorta like how we made The Huntress an honorary sister not too long ago since we ALL know how she kicked ass and took names with the Militiamen."

*

Over the next couple of weeks, Val took her new life in stride; preparing food, hunting and gathering for the tribe, and teaching the young girls ways to survive all while keeping on the move. It was easy to fall back into a teaching and motherly role and it was easier still dealing with children once again. Occasionally, she wondered what would happen to Scott back with the raiders but then decided that she didn't care. He wasn't willing to let her go so she wasn't willing to give him another thought.

What she did miss, though, was having sex. It finally came to a head when she was bathing in the cool, mountain stream and she let her fingers linger down between her legs too long. Then she was laying out on the grass under a tree taking care of things herself. While she did get off, it just wasn't the same and she let out a huff of frustration.

"Need some help?" A voice startled Val. She looked up and Kara had shown up to do some laundry, including the tribal leathers she wore that she was now stripping out of. "All you need to do is ask."

"Well... I... uhm..." Val stammered. While nudity was a thing among the Amazons, Val wasn't used to just asking another adult member of the tribe for sex. "I mean I don't want to put you out or anything," she tried to politely recover.

Kara let out a bark of laughter as she reached into her backpack to retrieve something that looked like an old, pre-Flare sex toy; a rubber double ended dildo. "It's no problem at all. We believe in free love amongst our sisters, remember? Now, do you want to be on top or on bottom?"

"Well..." Val said, spreading her legs. "I'm already lying down..." she said suggestively. It'd been a while since she'd been with another woman. "And I could use a good pounding."

"Good pounding it is," Kara smiled as she spread her legs and squatted long enough to shove one end of the long, purple dildo up inside of her before twisting it up as if it were her own cock. She then knelt down between Val's legs, positioned the other end at Val's pussy and pushed it in. Val arched her back and gasped in pleasure as the dildo easily slid into her. Kara pressed her body to Val's going so far as to press their breasts together and pin Val's hands on either side of her head. Then Kara's mouth met Val's in a passionate, hungry kiss while she started to fuck Val with the double ended dildo. Val wrapped her legs up around Kara's waist while Kara fucked her hard, and fast, and deep. Kara continued kissing her while keeping her pinned to the ground.

It was just what Val needed as between the dildo moving in and out of her while their slits slid against one another. Val came hard shortly afterwards and continued to do so as Kara relentlessly fucked her until she came a second time. Only then did Kara let her up. "Oh God..." Val breathed, delirious from the powerful orgasms. "Thank you... anything I can do for you, just ask," she gasped while fanning herself.

"Well, let's see how you are with that mouth of yours," Kara suggested as she now lay back on the bed of grass, pulling the dildo out of her pussy and putting it aside. Val purred as she crawled over to repay the favor. She laid down on her stomach in between Kara's legs, her mouth finding Kara's wet pussy. Val covered Kara's mound with her mouth, sliding her tongue up and down Kara's slit while sliding her hands up Kara's body to cup the other woman's breasts. "Oh yes... that's good..." Kara moaned as she reached down to run her hands through Val's hair while arching her back to lift her hips up to meet Val's licking. Minutes later, Kara was screaming and moaning with her own orgasm and the two of them soon cuddled naked with one another before getting up and getting Kara's laundry done.

***

CHAPTER 7: The Ritual

Val stood in front of the roaring bonfire in the center of camp, watching as all of the young women and girls were sent off. Anyone younger than the age of twenty and/or who had not yet completed their trial, were not permitted to attend. Once the children and teens were gone, did the two matrons of the tribe step forward to slowly strip her out of her clothes and lay her down onto a bed of furs. Having been informed of what was expected, Val spread her arms and legs wide so that she was spread eagle and the two matrons then held her down.

While the full-fledged women of the tribe lined up before her, Val looked up into the starry night sky. Then, one by one, each of the women knelt between her legs and thrusted a small, carved and polished wooden dildo into her pussy, making her gasp in the process. From what Val had been told, they get one thrust for every year they'd been called an Amazon. Had she been born of them; this would've been done when Val was a virgin to ensure that she wasn't one when she was eventually taken by men. But in this case, it was purely symbolic, and, in a way, Val was being reborn into a new society.

It was a surreal experience for her as the youngest warrior women, all twenty to twenty-one years of age, started with their dildos, each of them getting one or two thrusts in at a time. By the time the older ones, such as Kara, had their turn, they were thrusting their dildos into her ten or twenty times apiece. It wasn't until the two elders had their turn did Val finally cum. Then they helped her up onto shaky legs, hefting her arms into the air as if she'd just did ten rounds in a boxing ring. "BEHOLD! Another sister joins our tribe!" they shouted. A joyful cheer went up from the women as they all stepped forward to hug and kiss her, welcoming her home.

And then the orgy started.

From what Val had heard, if this had been a normal ritual, the orgy would've been going on while she'd been getting fucked before being tucked away inside of her sleeping bag. Then, with the orgy over, the tribe would've left her alone to wander to ensure that she'd get picked up by a wandering raider band. But, since Val had already done the latter half, tonight was an all-night orgy.

Kara was there to start things off for Val, eagerly stripping her leathers off to embrace and kiss Val while they were both naked. Kara went into the submissive role this time, kissing her way down Val's body to pay attention to both of Val's large, heavy breasts before going down to her knees while kissing her way down her navel. "We need to find you a man that you like the next town we go through, I bet that you'd look really fucking hot with this belly full with our child."

"Uhmm... sorry... our child?" Val asked even as her head swam when Kara locked her mouth over Val's mound to start licking her out.

"Oh yeah, didn't I tell you?" Kara asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Whenever someone completes their ritual, they're usually pregnant. One of the older women of the tribe will take her in to help her though the pregnancy and raise the baby girl when she's born. In this case, I'm taking you in as my wife and quite frankly, I'd like to see you pregnant," she explained all the while driving two of her fingers into Val's pussy and fucking her with them. "That okay with you, dear?"

"Ooohhhh whatever... so long as you get me off!" Val cried out in pleasure as Kara did just that.

*

Over the months since falling in with the Amazons, Val had noticed that the tribe had been steadily heading south through the New California Republic. Their destination, she learned, was an island out in the ocean due south of the Los Angeles Hab called Catalina Island. It was where the Amazons called home for the winter months and was probably their best kept secret. She learned that they had an agreement with the L.A. Hab in that they would provide the Hab with any male babies that they bore to be adopted by the families inside who were desperate to have children in exchange for storing their boats and effectively wiping the island off of the map.

"Ready to have our babies, babe?" Kara asked Val with a smile while they walked along the docks to a bar close to where their ship was berthed at. Any Amazon who wasn't already pregnant from coming back on their ritual was allowed to go out and get laid in an attempt to get pregnant before they headed to the island.

"Never thought that I'd be a mother," Val admitted absently as they picked out a bar that Kara liked and went in. "I never stayed with a man long enough to get married and I'd always thought of my students as my children."

"Well, now we can make it a real thing, my love," Kara said, kissing her on the cheek and pulling her up to the bar to order a couple of beers. After a couple of drinks, Kara nodded to a pair of young, muscular men who looked like they worked on the docks. "Those two studs have been checking us out. Let's go get them."

"Works for me," Val said, downing the last of her beer and following Kara over.

The young men, who looked like they were just barely old enough to drink, paused in their talking, joking, and jostling with their friends to look up at them in wide-eyed fright. Val took the lead on this one as she smirked down at them. "Been talking about us, have you?"

"Uhm... ah... no ma'am," the first one swallowed hard.

"Liar, you've been looking our way all night. So, come on, out with it, what'd ya want to know?" Val asked, seeing right through the outright lie. She'd had enough of her students in the past lie to her, so it was easy to see.

"Well... uhm... we were all betting to see if one of us would have the nerve to go up and ask you out?" the second one admitted even though he was visibly intimidated by them. "I mean, you two are Amazons, right? You all are only in the area like once a year?"

"You're honest, I like that," Val smirked. "You wanna fuck? You and your friend there?" she asked, jerking her head up towards the first young man.

After they got over their initial shock at her brazenness, they quickly said goodbye to their friends and took her to their nearby apartment, leaving Kara to find her own boy toys to fuck for the evening. Their names, she found out, were Joel and Ryan. After they got her into their apartment, they offered her drinks, but Val just walked right on by them to one of the bedrooms, stripping out of her boots and leathers along the way so by the time she found one of their two beds, she rolled into it, spread her legs in invitation, and beckoned them over. "Who's first, boys? Come on, don't be shy just because I'm older. That just means that I have more experience and am resilient."

Ryan, the one who'd been honest with her, stepped up as he hastily stripped naked, his cock already hard. "I got some 'Root in my bedstand."

"Don't need it, get over here and fuck me, Ryan," Val said, taking him into her arms as he mounted her and drove his cock into her wet and waiting pussy, making them both grunt and moan with pleasure. Then she laid back and beckoned Joel over. "Come on, dear, I'll get you warmed up while Ryan fucks me." She then moaned as Ryan started driving into her while burying his face into her cleavage while groping her breasts and playing with her nipples. Joel stripped slowly, clearly the more timid and shy of the two, before walking up to the head of the bed to present his cock to her. Val leaned over to take his cock into her mouth to suck on him, moaning the entire time while Ryan fucked her hard and fast.

It didn't take Ryan long to get off as he quickly came inside of her. Val broke off giving Joel a blowjob long enough to wrap her arms and legs around Ryan to keep him close while she reveled in the feeling of his hot cum flooding into her body. His cock seemed to throb endlessly inside of her and she loved every minute of it. Once his body was done shuddering in her embrace, he looked up at her and mumbled out an apology for being so quick. Val smiled and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "It's okay, dear, we have all night and I want all the cum you can pump into me. Now switch places with Joel so he can have a turn with me."

"Really?" Ryan asked with a shocked look. "All night?"

"Of course, I want the two of you to fuck me until you pass out," Val smirked at him as he got up off of her. Joel now eagerly took his place, his now hard cock driving down into her easily.

"Ahhhh!" Val cried out passionately as she was speared again. Joel didn't even give her a chance to suck Ryan back to hardness as he plastered his body down on top of hers and locked his lips with hers. With the spell now broken, Joel was a very eager and forceful lover, taking possession of her mouth with his tongue as he now fucked her so hard and fast that it made the headboard buck against the bed. Val wrapped her arms and legs around him as well and kissed him back as he plowed away inside of her pussy. Her pussy fluttered and quivered around his cock. She was close so she bore down onto his cock and tried to get him to cum quickly. It worked as Joel was soon pushed over the edge and his seed flooded into her womb to join that of his roommate's. Val arched her back and cried out in passion as the orgasm ripped through her, her pussy now squeezing Joel's cock to milk it for every drop.

"Dang..." Ryan muttered, "I didn't get her to cum."

"Don't worry, dearie," Val said huskily. "Like I said... we have all night."

By the time she left them early in the morning while they slept, she'd fucked them both seven times. Her belly was full, and even plumped out a bit, with their seed and she had no doubt that she'd bear one of their children in the coming months.

***

CHAPTER 8: Settling into her place.

Four months later, Val was enjoying the last night that she'd have with her wife for another half a year. Kara was heading back out with the tribe to scrounge, recruit, and find their daughters who were on their trial as well as oversee the youngins who were going to be departing on their trial. Val was staying on Catalina Island with the bulk of the tribe as she was now showing in her second trimester of her pregnancy. "I'm going to miss you, hun, while you're gone," Val pouted.

Kara smiled and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I know, I'm going to miss you and our daughter here..." she said, affectionately rubbing Val's bare, rounded belly. The doctors on the island had already confirmed using an old ultrasound machine that they'd acquired through trade with the L.A. Hab long ago that the baby was indeed going to be a girl. So there was no need for Val to cross the water to give birth over at the Hab to give the baby up to an adoptive family over there. "I'm especially going to miss out on making love to my wife when she gets really horny in a few months' time."

"Oh... darn... I'm just going to have to sate my desires with any of the other multitude of women here on the island..." Val mocked sighed with a dramatic hand on her forehead.

"Just for that I should tie you up and punish you," Kara teased, reaching around to spank Val's ass.

"Mmmmm... Promises, promises..." Val said, turning around and shaking her bare butt for her wife. While they stayed at Catalina, they were both naked 24/7 save for a pair of slippers. The only time they were clothed was when they went out in the village amongst the tribe and even then it was barely more than a bikini since the weather was so hot and stifling even during the so-called three months of winter that the world now experienced. This far south, the winter barely affected them as it stayed in the high 70s the entire time.

Kara laughed as she spanked Val's ass again before walking across the grand master bedroom of their large Spanish-style home that was high up on the mountain of the island that looked out west across the vast Pacific Ocean. Kara had claimed it years ago when the previous sister who owned it passed away, wanting to fill it with a family. Now that she had Val and Val was pregnant, that dream was coming true. Val found it a pleasant surprise that the Amazons roughed it and were nomadic on the mainland only to come back home to the island and live in luxury the rest of the time. It made them appreciate what they had waiting for them when they returned. It also kept raiders, scavvers, and even aggressive city-states from looking for them here since the Amazons had made themselves famous being nomads elsewhere. It was virtually hiding in plain sight.