Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After grabbing a gag, a butt plug, and some nipple clamps with a chain on them from a dresser, Kara came back over to where Val was waiting bent over the bed. "I should have you wear these until I get back, you naughty girl," Kara teased, spanking Val on the ass again before inserting the butt plug to Val's moaning.

"Mmmmngh... I wouldn't be able to keep the nipple clamps on since I'll be lactating and breast feeding the baby," Val moaned as the clamps were put on, attached together by a chain. It was the last thing she'd get to say as the gag was then shoved down Val's throat. Val had insisted on a mouth and throat gag to have as she loved having it when she was Scott's slave all those months ago. Now she was practically Kara's slave but it was different as she'd become Kara's wife by choice whereas Scott had captured and enslaved her. The thought of Kara about to dominate her was enough to make Val wet.

Kara didn't keep her waiting as she put a double ended dildo up insider of herself, held up in place by a strap-on harness around her waist and hips. She then stepped up behind Val, inserting the dildo up inside of the older woman before snaking her hands around to grope Val's large, heavy tits to squeeze. "Just make sure you leave enough milk for me when I come back, I want to suckle off of these when I return."

"Mmmmm... yes dear..." Val moaned behind her gag as Kara started to slowly fuck her. Kara dropped a hand down to Val's mound to finger her while the dildo moved in and out of her pussy. Val squealed behind her gag as Kara easily got her off and continued fucking her until Kara got off herself. By that time, Val was in the throes of her second orgasm and ready to settle in for the night. Afterwards, they cuddled out on the veranda that was attached to their master bedroom via open archways, falling asleep intertwined with each other's naked bodies as they slept underneath of the stars.

Not for the first time since coming to the Island after leaving the SeaTac Hab, Val felt like she was truly at home.

THE END.