Apocalypse Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the guards were amused at her struggling while others were pissed off that she had the nerve to fire on her. They all grabbed her and started cutting both the cords and her clothes off of her amid her crying, kicking, and screaming. She fought with every fiber of her being not because she harbored any illusions of getting away from them but because she knew, deep down, that every minute that they spent here with her was more distance Carla was putting between them.

And besides, she knew that Carla truly would've done the same for her had their positions been reversed. She had a sinking suspicion that Carla would've indeed done it and was planning on that contingency.

When the last of her clothes had been stripped off of her that was when the guards all whipped their cocks out in anticipation of having her. Some held their flashlights down for the others to see while a couple dropped to their knees. "Hold the bitch's legs open, will ya?" the first one down between her thighs said. Dawn was still putting up as much of a fuss that she could even though the outcome was inevitable.

She felt two pairs of hands grab her ankles and wrench them apart, holding them up in the air. Another man grabbed her right arm and at the same time grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. Then she heard the hammer of a gun being cocked and felt its barrel being pressed against her head. "If you bite down like either you or that bitch-ass blonde did to Rick back at the farm, I'll blow a hole through your fucking skull!" he growled. Dawn whimpered but didn't resist as he started to fuck her mouth.

In the meantime, she felt the guy between her legs drive his thick, beefy cock down into her pussy. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her ass up for better leverage as he fucked her hard and fast. She did squirm in his grip in a vain effort to keep him out of her but it was to no avail. "That's right, wiggle, writhe, keep fighting me," he said, slapping at her smallish tits. "Makes it all the sweeter when we break you."

So Dawn turned on the waterworks; crying and sobbing openly for them to see while they each had a turn with either her ass, her pussy, or her mouth. By the time that they were all done with her she was totally exhausted with the fight having gone all out from her. She laid there on the ground, chest heaving as she lay there in a daze. Her eyes just locked on some distant point as the guards either milled about while they watched her or looked around in the brush for Carla.

Finally, two of them picked her up by either arm, holding her limp body between them, as they started to drag her off. She did manage a small smile when she heard some of them come back and call out "The blonde is gone!"

***

CHAPTER 8: New Lives.

With her body hanging limply between her two captors, Dawn was dragged into the punishment area where she was tied in a standing position between two posts. One of the guards left while the remaining one grabbed a flogger off of the wall, brandishing it in front of her so that she got a good look at it. "Yer gonna wish that you hadn't spat in the face of our hospitality, girl." He said in a menacing voice. "Yer gonna pay for your escape attempt, for killing our friends, and for the fact that your friend got away!" With that he moved behind her, reared back, and let Dawn have it across her ass.

Dawn squealed and arched her body away when the sting of the leather slapped against her bottom. Her body fell limp again, held up only by the restraints on her wrists that kept her dangling between the two posts. The guard flogged her again, causing the same reaction as before. Then again, moving up her back. Then again, moving down to her thighs. He kept his strikes moving up and down her back between her shoulders and her knees, making sure that he never hit the same place twice.

By the time the tenth strike came, Dawn was sobbing uncontrollably and didn't even have the strength to stand up on her own. "Pathetic," the guard said, moving around her and cupping her chin to force her to look up at him. "You're lucky that Kevin's back with the suit."

Kevin was coming back in pushing a card with an assortment of items on it in a jumbled mess. "Get the hose on her, Bob, I'll get her cleaned out." He said.

Bob, who apparently was the guard flogging her, moved off to the side. Dawn's eyes darted between the two of them to see what they were up to. Kevin was getting some kind of plug attached to a bag and a hose while Bob was getting a garden hose himself. Kevin got to her first, shoving the plug and hose up inside of her ass, making her wince and squeak in pain. Then her eyes bugged out as she felt her bowls get filled up with whatever liquid was in the bag. She felt herself getting fuller and fuller to the point that she thought she would burst. Then the plug was removed and she felt instant relief as her bowels emptied suddenly. Bob then moved around to her front, slapping at her abdomen repeatedly until the urge to pee surfaced and she was forced to urinate right in front of them. The shameful act of having to do that in front of these two made her face burn with embarrassment and she tried to turn her face away and cross her legs as a result.

"Alright, let her have it," Kevin said, moving away. Dawn barely had enough time to wonder what 'it' was before she was hit with the cold spray of water from the hose. Bob drenched her from head to toe, ensuring that she was totally cleaned off and the results of her mess were sprayed into a nearby drain. Dawn sputtered and coughed when the water was finally turned off and she hung there dripping wet. She moaned in discomfort by the time the two of them came back with towels, drying her from head to toe.

Kevin then wheeled the cart in front of her and she got a good look at what they had in mind for punishment for her. It was one of those latex rubber doll suits that she'd seen when her and Carla first got here. She was to be put out on display or placed flat out on a mattress where anyone could have their way with her while looking like a living, breathing blow up doll with synthetic latex skin. Dawn shuddered even as Bob and Kevin lifted up her feet to insert them into the holes for the legs that ended in a pair of pink high heels that were attached to the doll's feet. They then rolled it up her body all the way up to her thighs where they paused.

Dawn found herself wondering perversely at what they were doing down between her legs and got the answer a moment later when they took oil and spread it all over her ass, up her ass, and up inside of her pussy. Then they inserted a plug up inside of her ass and one up inside of her pussy that then opened up and kept both holes opened. She grimaced and writhed uncomfortably as her body got used to this new sensation.

Kevin was chuckling. "You like that, bitch?" he asked. "These latex plugs feel almost like the real thing when you fuck a woman through them. They keep you open and ready for any man who wants to drill you." For emphasis, he fingered her through the opening at her pussy and she let out a quick "AH!" as he did. "The man feels like he's fucking you with a tight cock ring while he's inside of you. We'll have the same thing for your mouth."

They continued rolling the latex body suit up until they reached her breasts. Bob frowned. "She's a bit larger than these cups." He noted.

"That just means that she'll fill 'em out more." Kevin snorted. "Clip her nips already."

Dawn wondered what they meant a half second before she saw the nipple clamps on the inside of the suit. Both men grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples roughly until they were nice and hard. Then they pressed the latex breasts inside out long enough to attach the clamps inside the fake nipples to her real ones. Dawn cried out in pain as they did this as the constant pinching was almost too much to bear. They then untied her and forced her to her knees to place her arms down the appropriate holes before the suit was rolled up the rest of the way to her neck. Dawn got a brief glimpse of the character face. She was going to look like some kind of Japanese cartoon girl with no hair. No... they're going to use my hair... she noted when she saw that there was an opening at the back of the headmask that would allow her own hair to come out as if it were part of the doll's body.

Bob roughly grabbed her head and forced it forward while Kevin grabbed her hair first to feed it though the back opening. Then he reached in and forced the mouthpiece in past her lips. "Ahh-AH!" Dawn gurgled as her teeth and tongue worked to find comfortable resting positions in her mouth's now forced open position. She blinked when she noticed that she was now effectively blind inside of the suit.

Behind her, at the small of her back, she felt the latex suit enclose around her as the guys zipped it up all the way to the base of her skull. She then noticed with alarm that she could barely hear anything inside of this thing as well as her real ears were now uncomfortably pinned on the inside of the latex hood. She felt her arms being raised up and then heavy manacles being clamped over her wrists. Heavy manacles then were clamped around her ankles. Finally, she felt one more being clamped around her neck. She had a slight feeling of claustrophobia as everything seemed to shrink in around her as her body adjusted to being inside of the synthaskin doll.

Dawn let out a yelp of alarm when she felt herself being lifted up and then pushed into walking. She hesitated and resisted as she couldn't see where she was going. "MARCH!" one of the men yelled. She felt something heavy get attached to the front of her collar and then she felt a smack on her ass when her collar got tugged forward. Not seeing any choice, Dawn followed along, still at a hesitant pace since she couldn't see anything.

After some walking which involved bumbling up some stairs, she was stopped. She strained her ears when she heard some talking going on. "Display," was a command that she heard. Dawn was then shuffled to one side. Her arms were yanked roughly behind her and attached to some kind of pole. Her collar was then attached to the same pole as she could now feel it pressing into the cleft of her ass and her upper back. Her ankle cuffs were then clacked into place down at the bottom. Dawn gave a bit of a struggle, testing how secure she was and was rewarded with a slap across her breasts. She howled in pain as her clamped nipples inside of the suit were struck and they swayed to one side, pinching and pulling on them even more.

Before she could recover she felt something prodding up against her pussy. It retreated for a moment and then it slid all the way inside of her as it penetrated both the synthetic latex pussy covering her and her own pussy. The oiled dildo slid into her as far as it would go that forced her to stand fully upright in the high heels. She cried in agony at the situation that she was being forced into; being impaled on a dildo at the end of a metal pole. There was going to be no way that she'd be able to get out of her bonds now. She felt the click as the dildo pole was locked into place reverberate up through the metal. Dawn twisted every which way she could but could find no real comfortable spot to really stand at.

Nor could she find any sexual relief either. She was fully penetrated and unless someone came by to feel up the latex covering her mound, which would in turn press against her clit on the inside, there'd be no release for her. It was sexual torment at its finest and she'd just stand there on display until someone came by to use her.

Oh God, I am so glad that Carla got away and wouldn't have to experience this... She thought as both her synthetic mouth and her real mouth were then affixed with a soft foam ball gag that was latched into place. Dawn imagined what she looked like from the outside; a happy looking anime girl with a gag in her mouth, shackled, and standing on a metal pole rammed up her crotch.

Oh what I wouldn't give to be out of here...

*

Las Vegas...

After everything that she'd been through, seeing the city now in the sunset light seemed bittersweet. She'd expected Dawn to be at her side and for them to stroll through the city limits, triumphant at having overcame so much. But now that she plodded along the road while passing by the famous Las Vegas welcome sign her victory felt so empty.

I gotta do this... for Dawn... she thought to herself as she walked up to a nearby building that was marked 'Vegas Visitors Check In Here'. She pushed the door open and walked up to the counter where a bored looking clerk sat looking at something in the local newspaper. "Hi," she said without much emotion.

"Well, you look like a wreck," he observed as he put his paper aside. "We don't get many visitors at this time of day. Usually everyone is already in town. So here to visit?"

"No," Carla croaked out, her throat a bit parched with thirst. "I'm looking for work."

He gave her an appraising look, his face showing obvious approval at what he saw. "Shouldn't be too hard for someone like you. Everyone down on the strip is always looking for new talent so you should be able to find an audition or two without any problems."

"Thanks..." she got out, not relishing the prospect of having to walk further into the city. "You got water?"

"Yeah, ten tabs a bottle."

Carla winced. She'd used the last of what little tabs she had left to get a quick ride through the Rockies to within relative walking distance of Vegas without having to pimp herself out. "I don't have any," she said with resignation.

The Clerk's smile broadened. "Well, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement then."

A quick blowjob later and Carla was walking out with four plastic bottles of water, one of which she downed at once to quench her thirst and to wash down the load of cum she'd been forced to swallow. Her legs hurt to have to continue walking but now it was worth it as the end was so near. She'd endure this trial and she'd endure whatever indignity she had to in order to make a better life for herself. If nothing else she'd do it for Dawn whose last words to her still resonated though her skull.

She felt a pang of guilt at that and wondered what Dawn was being subjected to back at the dairy farm.

*

Dawn was jarred awake by someone moving her. She had no idea how long she'd been on display for. Time seemed to have lost its meaning and eventually her own thoughts got hazy. Occasionally she'd feel people come by and feel her up just long enough to get her hot and bothered and then leave. Some people would feel up her pussy. Others would take time to squeeze her breasts, which would in turn bring back the agonizing pinching sensation on her nipples as her twin mounds were moved about. Most of the time it was just a quick feel and then they'd be gone.

But now she was being moved. The dildo that was shoved up inside of her was removed and she felt oddly empty at its withdrawal. She felt her neck and arms and ankles move free as they were detached from the restraining pole. Dawn wanted to rub them but there was no time as there were people on either of her arms pulling her forward. Once they'd gotten to wherever it was they wanted her, she was spun in place and then pushed backwards. Dawn let out a squeal of alarm behind her gag as she fell back but then sighed when she landed on a mattress. Her wrists were then pulled up to either side of her head and reattached to something and her ankles were stretched far apart as they too were attached. She pulled and tugged and determined that she was on a mattress on a floor somewhere now spread eagled on her back.

I'm in that front entryway now... Dawn thought. It's my turn to be used. Just knowing where she was at and what was going to happen to her was oddly comforting. She felt her body shift as someone joined her on the mattress, mounting her. A lubed up cock speared inside of her a moment later, making her arch her back and grunt at the sudden penetration. Oh yes... please fuck me hard... Dawn found herself thinking despite herself. With lord knows how many hours of being denied release while she was on display she found herself craving any kind of physical attention. I wonder what that means for me... Am I really becoming their sex slave?

Dawn pushed such thoughts from her mind as the unknown man on top of her fucked her; his cock sliding in and out through her latex plug up into her own dripping wet pussy. She could hear the man grunting and groaning with obvious pleasure in the process. Her breasts swayed up and down from every thrust into her, pulling on her clamped nipples and sending erotic tingles all through her body. She found it strange having sex in such a way while having all of her senses deprived. It was to the point that she was only feeling. She couldn't smell anything inside of the suit and there was nothing to taste. She'd been blindfolded and ravished before, so there was nothing new there. But having no hearing also seemed to enhance the experience. She had no idea what the man would do until he did it.

On the heels of that thought came the sensation of the foam gag get ripped away a moment before he started invading her mouth with his tongue. It was completely unexpected and she found her tongue mingling with his as much as it could around the open mouth gag from the mask. One of the sounds that she could hear through the mask was a groan of appreciation from him. A few more thrusts into her and she felt his cock explode deep within her; filling her pussy and her womb up with his seed. Her body shuddered in response. Her pussy clamped around his cock out of pure reflex and instinct. She tried to grind her hips up into his in order to find release but to no avail. His cock let out one last spurt and he was pulling out of her, leaving her whining in dismay.

Thankfully she was not left open for long as another man quickly took the place of the first. She felt his heavy hand clamp down over her mouth in an effort to shut her up. This just made the submissive in her moan with pleasure at the sheer, brute, possessiveness that such an action contained. This man was slightly larger and she felt her pussy get stretched to its limit the moment he entered her. After a couple of hard thrusts down she found the release she so desperately sought.

Once her quick moment of pure ecstasy was over, she came back to reality to find the second man still fucking her hard and deep. She didn't mind. After who knew how long she'd finally gotten off. Now she was just sighing and grunting with every hard thrust into her. After this man came inside of her, he pulled out and it was actually quite some time before a third man was mounting her.

No, a third and a fourth man... Her head was being yanked to her right and she felt a man's hard cock graze past her tongue to push back all the way to the back of her throat. The man was then pushing down on the side of her head to keep it in place while he fucked her mouth. It was a sudden surprise but she recovered quickly enough to start sucking on the man's hardness. The sub in her rejoiced at being taken in such a way with a man up her pussy and a man down her throat. She felt the passion build back up in her when one, or possibly even both of them, started playing with her latex encased tits. The clamps pressed down into her breasts with the pressure on them and they seemed to bite into her sore nipples with renewed fury. By the time the man fucking her pussy climaxed, Dawn was coming right along with him.

Time seemed to lose all meaning once again as she was used again and again long until Dawn lost count of how many times she was fuck or however many times she'd gotten off as a result.

1...678910...14