Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, on the one hand, I was glad that we'd been able to tell each other so clearly how much we valued each other, you know, but... on the other... well, I guess our conversation only made me even more attracted to her.

Anyway, I guess the day's exertions had made us both pretty tired and, eventually, Simone did this kind of heavy sigh and started to get up.

"I'm exhausted," she said, and she yawned as she stood, "I think I'll turn in." She moved over towards my chair and I found myself looking up into her eyes, those incredible blue eyes, and she was smiling down at me.

"Thank you Jim," she said and she leaned down over me. I don't think I have to tell you, my heart was beating pretty fucking fast as she did. We'd rarely been that physically close in our two weeks together and it was like my mind was swimming. I don't think I'd ever been as conscious in my life of a person's scent, you know, it just filled my head. She rested her hand on my shoulder, just lightly, and kissed me softly on the cheek and then kind of dwelled there for a few seconds... just the soft warmth of her cheek pressing gently against mine. I closed my eyes. My body wanted... longed to reach out for her... to pull her into me, to kiss her but... of course, I didn't.

"Night Jim," she said, and she was looking intently into my eyes again.

"Goodnight Simone," I said.

And once she was gone, I was sure I'd been smiling pretty stupidly at her when I said that so as I made my own way to bed I was a little worried I might have made her uncomfortable, you know?

Anyway, while our supply mission had been successful, the real take away from that day should have been fear at what we'd seen and... heard in Old Sal, right? But... despite that, and my stupid smile, I found, actually, I was really happy climbing into bed.

I mean, I knew without having to think about it, notwithstanding the unique circumstances or whatever, that Simone and I had been getting along really well over the previous two weeks, but that night's conversation was the first time we'd... actually talked about it, you know, about each other like that. So I couldn't help but feel we'd taken a pretty important step in our relationship. I mean, don't get me wrong, I was still totally unwilling to even consider that she might share my attraction to her, even a little bit, but still - tonight was progress I guess was what I was thinking.

So anyway, I was lying on my back, pretty contentedly thinking about this when I heard movement. Now, in the context of what had happened that day, my first instinct was fear, right? I guess I was still pretty unfamiliar with this house and I still wasn't used to it's natural noises, you know? After a few seconds though, I think I was pretty confident it was Simone. It wouldn't have been the first time she'd gotten up in the night to use the bathroom. She was sleeping in Danielle's old room, across the hall.

But I was only sure it was her when the door to my room creaked open and her head popped kind of nervously around it.

"Jim?" she whispered, "You still awake?"

"Simone?" I said, and I leaned up on an elbow. "Yeah... yeah I'm awake. Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, yeah, well, kind of..." she said, and she moved into the room. I gulped and hoped she didn't notice. She was holding a candle to light her way so I could see she was wearing only a t-shirt that had once belonged to me. Of course, I should have known she was, she'd asked me for something like it on our second night in the house so she'd have something to sleep in. Still, her answer made me a little nervous... 'kind of' what? You know?

So I said, "What is it?" and I leaned up a little more. She came over to the bed and sat down on the edge, put the candle gently on the bedside table.

"I'm sorry Jim," she said, "... I just... after what we saw and... heard in town today... I... I really don't want to be alone right now." She wasn't looking directly at me and I thought she was kind of rubbing her hands together. She brought one hand up to push her hair behind her ear and turned so she was facing me. "I'm sorry...," she said, "I know this is, like, really weird but... could I... would you mind if I... if I slept here... with you?"

Now, it took me a second to follow what was happening and then another second or two make sure I didn't do or say something totally fucking stupid.

"Oh... yeah... of course Simone, that's... that's no problem..." I said. And then, of course, I thought of one really obvious fucking problem.

So, for as long as I could remember, I'd slept naked. It was just how I slept. Still is, most of the time. Anyway, as such, it wasn't something that I actively thought about, so I was actually reaching for the corner of the blanket to pull it back for her by the time it occurred to me.

And I guess she must have noticed me hesitate because she said, "Ah... are you sure?"

"No," I said, "I mean, yeah of course I am, it's just..."

"What?" she said, "Don't tell me you sleep naked or something?" and I thought I detected a change in her demeanor or something as well, like she sat forward a little, like she was trying to peek under the blanket, you know, and there was an obvious smirk on her face.

"Ah... well..." I said, kind of smirking back a little, but still hesitating with the blanket.

"Oh well, when in Rome," she said and stood up. And before I had time to react, she'd reached down and pulled the t-shirt over her head in one lithe movement and, with a really strange suddenness, there she was, standing in front of me, naked, just the dim light of the candle flickering over her incredible body... her soft, tanned skin.

I guess my mind went into a kind of overdrive, you know? I mean, I didn't know whether to look away or... what? Did she want me to look at her? It probably only took a couple of seconds before I did look away but that was all it took to start me getting hard. There wasn't much light available but from what I'd seen... fuck... her body was just as fucking awesome as I'd known it would be.

And then in another couple of seconds, she was moving for the bed, pulling back the blanket and climbing in. And I automatically shifted to the side to make room for her.

"Thanks Jim," she said, "I'm sorry about this... but... I really just..." and I guess she kind of trailed off. She was lying on her side, under the blanket now, facing me.

"No, of course, I mean... today was..." I managed to say but in my mind, I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the situation. She was in my bed... she was naked. We were both naked for fuck's sake. I mean, come on! What the fuck would you have been thinking?!

I felt like I was staring at her and even though she had that warm smile on her face, I felt I needed to say something about the obvious elephant in the room, you know?

So I said "Any hey, the bed's plenty big, I'll keep over here so you don't... you know..." and I shifted further away from her on the bed, until I thought I was more or less at the far edge. I mean, it was a pretty big double bed... there was actually plenty of room for the two of us to sleep there and not... you know... touch or whatever.

And then she says, "Actually, Jim... I... I wanted to ask if... ahm... if you wouldn't mind... holding me... I guess" and kind of smiled thinly.

"Ah..." was all I could manage. Right?

"I'm sorry if it feels weird for me to ask Jim..." she said, "I just... after today... I just need to feel... I don't know..." and she trailed off without finishing again.

I was still looking at her though and I could see her head kind of drop a little. And then, with the same suddenness as her earlier... descent into nakedness or whatever, the riot in my brain just cleared away. Just like that. All I could think and feel was how much I wanted to hold her, to make the worry and the fear I could see she was feeling go away.

"It's not weird Simone, not at all," I said and I moved a little closer to her. "I totally understand. I mean, we didn't know before today if we were all that's left, and I guess we still don't but... seeing it all first hand, what happened to everyone... and... that sound... it's not surprising that you'd want to feel... I don't know, connected, supported. You're not alone Simone."

And I kept moving until we were almost touching. Her smile had come back and she breathed a little deeper, leaned her head forward a little. I did too until our foreheads were touching, just gently. And we just stayed like that for a while... just... just breathing together. If I wasn't so conscious of my cock getting harder I think I would have been happy to stay like that forever.

Anyway, with my cock on my mind, eventually I said, "But just a... reminder... I am... you know..." and she snorted a little laugh and started to turn around so her back was to me, which I understood as an invitation to spoon, right? I mean, she had asked me to hold her.

"That's OK Jim," she said, "you haven't got anything I haven't felt before and besides, I'm naked too remember." I snorted a laugh of my own and scooted forward again until I felt our upper bodies make contact. The warmth of her skin was a little shocking, but in a really pleasant way, you know?

I hadn't slept with anyone for at least a couple of months, not since Christy and I had broken up, and I had the instant realization that I really missed the feeling of holding someone, of skin on skin contact. I know cuddling isn't every guy's bag but... I just can't get enough of it.

So I started to move my arm around her and I was conscious that I wanted to avoid her breasts, so I kind of followed the form of her arms and joined them, settled in front of her stomach. Consciously or unconsciously, I'm not sure which, I was probably shaping my body to try and prevent my cock, which was pretty solid by now, away from her but I knew it was a losing battle.

Simone kind of murmured, like a really contented little sound, and I felt her move her body back into me, including her ass. There was nothing I could do really, so I gave in and just let my body press into hers as she pressed hers into mine. And I mean, I was happy to give in! Like, apart from the fact that I had been more and more attracted to Simone every day since I met her... I knew this was what she wanted. I knew this would make her feel better. And then that little contented murmur grew into a kind of... moan I guess and, well, I guess I felt my cock jump a little and it kind of settled into the space just above her ass.

"Hmmm, thank you Jim..." she said, quietly, whispered really, "this is so nice... hmmm... I've missed this so much..."

I had nothing to say. I mean, while I was also thoroughly enjoying holding her like this, I was having to concentrate pretty hard so that I didn't start unconsciously humping her, you know? My cock was rock hard now and the feeling of it rubbing off her soft skin was both incredibly erotic and unbelievably frustrating at the same time.

I'm not sure how long this went on, but it was more than a few seconds, I can tell you that. But eventually, I think the urgent need to stimulate my cock faded a little I guess and I kind of I managed to focus on the warm connection between us... the peaceful murmur of Simone's regular breathing and the gentle rise and fall of her chest and stomach.

So I guess I was kind of getting comfortable, you know, coming to terms with the situation. But then she said "Hmmm, Jim... I've wanted you to hold me like this..." and I felt her ass move just a little. "I don't know why I waited this long..." she said. And then her ass was definitely moving, clearly starting a slow grinding rhythm against me and, obviously, my cock lurched again. I think I groaned a little bit or something, it was pretty involuntary, and I felt her head start to move around.

And I just breathed her name. Really softly. I'm not sure if I knew when I started to say it what I actually wanted to say... whether to warn her about the effect what she was doing was having or to express my now almost uncontrollable desire for her, but when her head made it all the way around so I could look in her eyes? Yeah, I knew what I meant then alright.

And she whispered my name back and I leaned my head down, slowly. And I kissed her. The way our bodies were positioned, it was a little awkward and not how I'd imagined our first kiss, but that wasn't really important right now. I mean, I guess I'd imagined a soft, gentle, romantic first kiss or whatever, but this wasn't that. It was... hungry, you know? Tongues exploring each other. I felt her press her body harder against me and my cock lurched again. Without thinking, my left hand moved to her hip to grip her body and pull her against me.

She groaned my name and she turned her head away from me. She moved her arm behind her and I felt her pulling on my ass, and I knew she needed the same closeness of contact that I did. So I threw caution to the wind. I kissed her neck, kissed her shoulder, kissed her back and my hands moved to just roam her soft skin, running up along her torso until I felt the bottom of her breasts. And she groaned again when I let my hands slide over them and then kind of knead them gently. I felt her nipples get hard when I moved my fingers over them.

"Yeah..." she breathed, "touch me Jim..."

She turned her head a little and I found her lips were pretty eager again and our bodies, pressed hard against each other again. I felt her hand slide over mine on her tits and I felt her pull me down along her torso.

"Touch me Jim, I'm so wet already," she said and I couldn't help groaning at the prospect. She guided my hand lower and I could feel the heat of her body growing the closer I got to her pussy.

She hadn't been lying. I mean, this hadn't been going on that long but she was really fucking wet when my hand finally got down there.

And she was moaning... "Fuck, yes..." and our grinding rhythm got more frenetic. I was totally transfixed with her body when I pressed my hand over her pussy, I mean, if this went on much longer, I was going to explode all over her back.

And then I felt her reach back with the hand that had guided me to her pussy and I knew she was groping for my cock. So I shifted my hips back a little to give her access and I must have groaned pretty fucking loud when I felt her fingers wrap around me.

She started this slow pumping rhythm and I started rubbing my hand over her pussy harder and slowly pressed a finger inside her. I head her gasp and I felt the rhythm of her hand on my cock kind of stutter for a second. Feeling my way, I pressed deeper into her and I could feel her moan and shift in response while I moved faster and pressed harder.

"I want you Jim," she said and I felt her hand on my cock kind of shift, pulling it downward. "I want you inside me, all of you," she said.

So I shifted my hips again, moving down a little and I felt her shift her ass a little as well. I took my hand away from her pussy and I felt her pull my cock towards her. It was incredibly erotic... maybe the most erotic experience of my life, but I was also just about as horny as I'd ever been and this was all happening a little bit too slowly for my liking. And, well, the other thought running through my head before I did what I did next was that I really wanted to be able to see her face when we did this, you know?

So I moved my hand to kind of move hers away from my cock and then shifted my body again so that my weight moved out from behind her. She'd been pressing pretty hard against me so she fell onto her back and I kind of moved myself over her. I could see a little surprise on her face for just an instant and then there was this wide smile, you know? I kind of balanced myself over her using one hand to support myself and with the other I moved my cock towards her pussy and I leaned down to kiss her again. Man, I loved kissing her.

I felt her groan into my mouth when I pressed myself against her, felt her spreading her knees wide apart, opening herself to me. She was so wet, it really didn't take much forward pressure for the head of my cock to slip inside her and she moaned again, much louder this time, breaking our kiss.

"God yes," she breathed and I just pressed forward, slowly and steadily, until I was buried fully inside her. I felt her legs press against me, pulling me into her and her arms wrapped around me, gripping me really tightly. The heat and tightness of her pussy was almost overwhelming so I couldn't help a loud grunt and I pressed down on top of her.

And then this... this rhythm formed... really quickly and we just pressed back against one another, as if each of us just wanted more of this... this incredible connection. I felt her body writhe under me, I felt her breathing getting heavy and she was whimpering and her grip on me with her arms and legs was... wild... that's the only way I can describe it. She were just surging and roaming all over me.

And then I heard her moan my name and I knew what she wanted to say. So I shifted my hips a little and picked up the pace of my rhythm, pressed myself into her faster and harder.

"Yes... Jim..." she whimpered, "yes..."

Her breathing was getting more and more labored and I guess mine was too. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and, just as I was about to start worrying I was going to finish before her, I felt her grab me really tightly and her pussy kind of pulsed around my cock. Her whole body quivered and it felt like she had stopped breathing for a few seconds. She buried her head into my shoulder and finally let out this sound that was... I don't know, something like a cross between a desperate gasp and a really guttural moan.

I'd stopped moving when I felt her cum and I stayed like that while she rode it out. I felt her breathing heavily again and then her arms and legs were pressing on me again... pulling me into her again so I started moving again on top of her.

And when I tried to warn her I was about to cum, she only gripped me tighter.

"Don't stop Jim... don't you dare... fucking stop," she said and that was more than enough to send me over the edge. So I shifted my hips to pull out a little and then plunged back into her and let go the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced.

I imagine the noises I was making were not the sexiest thing in the world, but in my defence, I wasn't really conscious of them, you know? I mean, at that point, everything was pretty much on automatic. I just pressed into her again and again and just kept cumming. I never came so much in my life.

Anyway, when, finally, I stopped cumming, I nearly collapsed on top of her and after a couple of seconds I thought about my weight, you know, pressing down on her underneath me so I started to try to move off her, but her arms and legs wouldn't let me go. I could feel my cock was still inside her.

I raised my head to look into her face and I found her looking back at me, with this warm, contented smile.

And the way she breathed my name in that moment......... I swear, I nearly came again. No one has ever said my name like that. Before or since. I'd never felt so close... so connected to anyone as I did to Simone in that moment. I didn't give a shit about anything else, the end of the world, anything. There was only her, only us, together in that moment. I'll never forget it.........

So I kissed her, softly, gently this time and I felt her arms and legs slowly loosen their grip on me a little so that I was able to lift my weight just a bit so I wasn't pressing completely against her. My cock had softened, although not completely, and I was pretty sure I was still inside her.

But as we kissed, and it was long and wet and deep, I could feel myself getting fully hard again. Now, this was not something I was familiar with to be honest. I mean, honestly, yes, I would have to say I was fortunate enough to have enjoyed a pretty healthy and fulfilling sex life in general up to that point, but I can't say that I'd ever gotten, like, totally hard again within a couple of minutes of finishing, you know?