Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So almost involuntarily I found that I started moving my hips again and I felt Simone moan into my mouth and then she broke from our kiss.

"Seriously?" she said, this big smirk on her face.

"Sorry," I said, but I didn't stop moving. "This has never happened before. I couldn't help myself. You're just so incredible. Is this OK?"

"God yes!" she said, "But I wanna be in charge this time!" And then I felt her arms and legs grip me again and felt her move to roll us over. I mean, I wasn't going to object, right? So in short order, our places were reversed so that I was flat on my back and Simone was on top of me. I was conscious of the pool of wetness where my cock was still buried in her. Simone was really fucking wet and I'd just deposited the biggest load of my life inside her so I guess there was a bit of leakage, but it didn't seem to bother Simone so it didn't bother me either.

Anyway, she settled her knees on either side of my hips and then lifted her upper body until it was upright. And then... jesus... then she threw her head back, you know, to toss her hair back over her head and ran her hands over her head to push it back. I have to tell you, I've always found that particular movement incredibly sexy, I don't know what it is about it, I just... I fucking love it, so I'm pretty sure I groaned again when she did it. And, well, I guess it was also the first chance I had to get a proper look at her body, you know, so my hands just instinctively moved to run along her skin. I mean Simone was in pretty good shape, she used to work out all the time, but her skin was just so soft. I couldn't get enough of it.

"You're so beautiful Simone," I said. I had to. I didn't know what else to say, but I wanted her to know.

And she smiled that warm smile again and leaned forward to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt her hips start to shift and roll on my cock. If I'd had any doubt that I was, in fact, ready to go again, they were well and truly dispensed with at this point.

She raised her upper body again and my hands moved to her hips all by themselves, just pulling her against me, trying to help the rhythm of her grinding motion against me.

It was fucking... heavenly. I mean, the initial phase of this had been pretty quick, you know, but this was... this was slow and took its time. And it gave me the chance to kind of acknowledge what was happening, that I was actually in the middle of having sex with Simone, to revel in it a little bit, you know? And obviously... I mean... her body... I couldn't get enough of it, I just drank it in while she rode me. And... well... she also kept doing that thing with her head... throwing it back with her hair and all... Fuck... I don't know if she'd figured out that I really loved it or if it was just something she did but, still... Fuck.

And then I could feel her moving faster and she told me how good I felt inside her and so I gripped her hips tighter, helped her along until her movement was almost fevered.

And then she was cumming again and I swear, if I hadn't just blown like, the biggest load of my life a few minutes before, this would easily have been enough to set me off. Like I said, I'm lucky to have had what I considered a pretty healthy sex life before, and I feel like I would say the same about my sexual partners, but this was the first time I'd experienced a woman cumming more than once in a single... sitting, I guess?

Anyway, I leaned my own upper body forward to hold her tight and her body spasmed and quivered all over again. She threw her head back and was just groaning.

And when she started to come down from it, our bodies just naturally started the same grinding rhythm again, but I got the feeling Simone was maybe flagging a little, slowing down a little.

And then she took my face in her hands and said, "Just fuck me Jim, just lay me down and fuck me." Now, no one had ever said anything even remotely as sexual to me before. I swear, I felt goosebumps on my back and my neck and I had this incredible surge of desire. And, well, I guess I did as I was told. I eased her down onto her back and moved with her until I was on top again.

But this wasn't like the first time. I mean, our bodies weren't pressed tightly together. Simone was flat on her back and her arms were splayed wide. Her legs were bent a little at the knee and her feet were kind of planted on the bed either side of me, at least they were at first. And I held myself above her with my arms on the bed and just thrust into her.

Now, Dani says I'm supposed to be totally honest here so, full disclosure: I'm pretty big. Not pornstar big or anything, but let's just say that, even before the First Day, a couple of long term girlfriends had told me that, comparatively, I'm on the big side. I'm bringing this up this now because, well, I guess I was a little worried about thrusting too hard or too fast. I mean, this was already the most incredible sexual encounter of my life and I really didn't want to ruin it by hurting Simone, you know? Anyway, she quickly put my mind at ease.

I mean, she was encouraging me the whole time... "That's it Jim, fuck me... so fucking good..." and she gripped my arms with hers, forcing her body back against my thrusts.

I leaned down to kiss her and then I started to move, faster and harder. I'd never really been with a woman who was really vocal in bed before, and Simone wasn't like wildly calling out or screaming or anything, but she was definitely a moaner. I guess it was pretty new to me and... well... I thought it was pretty fucking awesome to be honest with you. The more noise she made, the faster and deeper I went.

And she kept saying stuff like "Fuck me Jim... so fucking good... fuck me," and pretty soon I was really pounding into her, so much so that we were moving down the bed until her head was hanging off the edge.

And then her voice peaked, you know, "Oh my god, Jim... fuck...yes!" and I felt her grip tighten on my arms. I felt her body start to quiver again and her pussy, which was just... sopping... jesus... the sound of it... and it seemed to get even tighter around me and this time it was enough to send me over the edge.

We were both breathing really heavily by now and Simone's eyes had a kind of glazed look in them. I felt myself soften and slip out of her and I remember smiling to myself thinking that this was the first time I wasn't inside her since I'd first entered. And I counted five orgasms between us in that time. Like, holy fucking shit, right?

Anyway, I kind of moved to the side and flopped down beside her, exhausted and still breathing hard. I felt her shift and she draped her arm over my chest and she turned to the side and pulled her body alongside me.

And she just kind of whispered my name softly and let out this really soft, contended moan.

I was so happy I wanted to lay like that forever, just... being happy... you know... with her body next to mine but, honestly, I think we were both fast asleep within like two minutes.

*Wow.

You know I think I might have said something similar at the time. And I thought you weren't going to interrupt. Still glad you asked me to do this?

*Sorry, couldn't help myself. And yes, more than ever.

You know Dani, when I think about what you're trying to do here, you know, collecting all this testimony from people who've been around since before the First Day, getting them to tell you about their lives and relive their most intimate moments in, like, fucking excruciating detail-

*What's your point Jim?

I guess it reminds me just how different our world is from the one we left behind on the First Day.

*How do you mean?

Well, like, if this was, you know, even just the day before the First Day, there is no way someone like me would ever be telling this kind of story to someone like you.

*Someone like me? I assume you mean a respected archivist and historian?

Gimme a fucking break D, you know what I mean.

*Yeah...... So which is better?

What do you mean?

*I mean, is it better the way things are now? That it's OK for you and I to do this together?

That's a good question............

*You wanna... take a break?

I'm good.

*Let's take a break.

I said I'm good Dani.

*We're taking a break Jim... Come on, Caz is here. I bet if you ask real nice she'll make your favorite for lunch!

I'm not a fucking child Dani.

*Come on Jim...

...... OK... OK......... Hey Dani?

*Hhhhhhhh... yes?

This is better... And... well... this was a good idea... I... I'm glad you made me do this.

*......... Come on... I'm starving.