Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simone," I said, and I looked deep into her eyes, "I love you."

Now, her face kind of dropped at that point and I had another moment of panic. And the moment seemed to go on and fucking on and I was really starting to regret saying it. I mean, I'm not saying I didn't actually love her - I absolutely did - I just thought maybe saying it had made her uncomfortable, or worse. I was still looking into her eyes and I could see tears forming in them.

And then she just leapt on me, I mean jumped me. Honestly, it was a miracle she didn't knock me off the stool. I've never experienced a more passionate, a more... I don't know, a more hungry kiss than that and I don't think I ever will. She was holding onto me so tightly, pressing into me with so much force, it took a good deal of my strength to keep from falling over. And I could feel the tears I'd seen in her eyes wetting my cheeks.

I wrapped my arms around her and moved forward, standing up. Honestly, I was afraid that if this went on much longer, I would actually fall over.

I guess she felt my movement because her arms, which were wrapped tightly behind my head, grabbed on even tighter and I felt her heave herself up and wrap her legs around my waist so, instinctively, my arms went down to her ass to hold her in place and I felt her groan into my mouth while our tongues just laced together, really fucking passionately.

I started moving towards the living room, the one with the fireplace, you know? It was connected to the kitchen through an open archway. Actually, I was a little impressed with myself that I could actually think in the circumstances, but I reasoned that the couch in that room would be the most comfortable nearby place for what I had planned. And boy, did I have plans.

I mean, sure, I was a little conscious that I hadn't showered after last night's... sticky action or whatever I guess but, in that moment, I couldn't give a shit. I was going to worship Simone's body and she was plenty clean for the two of us.

And while we moved, Simone took her arms from my neck for a few seconds, long enough that she could pull the robe she was wearing open and then, like, shake it off until she was naked in my arms.

Now, like I said, I was in pretty decent shape at that point and I guess Simone was pretty light but, still, when we reached the couch, I was kind of glad I could put her down. Actually, it wasn't that pretty. I guess I kind of leaned forward and just... flopped her down. And she giggled and let go of my neck and I grinned stupidly back at her and leaned down over her, kissing her again and my hands started roaming over her body.

She groaned into me and I pulled my mouth away and moved down to kiss her neck, her collar bone, her chest. I moved myself down her body, kissing as I went, dwelling on her fucking magnificent breasts and I could feel her just writhe underneath me. I lowered by hand to her pussy and fuck... she was so hot... so wet.

"Hmmm... Jim..." she said, whimpered really but I kept moving down her body. I was determined to taste her.

Now, I guess at this point I have to tell you, honestly, I fucking love eating pussy. Always have. I know it's not everyone's idea of a good time but since my first ever experience of it, I've just loved it. I guess it has something to do with feeling really good about being able to give someone else pleasure, you know? And I've had girlfriends who weren't crazy about it, but most were really into it. Christy, my most recent relationship before that, she couldn't get enough of it. She said it relaxed her. I think I ate her pussy most days we were together. I used to do it on the couch if she came home from work after a stressful day, you know. Other people watched TV or read a book to unwind, Christy had her pussy eaten. Hey, what can I say? Some people are good at, you know, gardening or whatever, I'm good at eating pussy.

The reason I bring this up now is... well... I mean, I'm not just trying to make it clear that I was looking forward to it, but also... I want to emphasise that... well, honestly, that I was... am really fucking good at it. So I wasn't just looking forward to it for it's own sake, I was looking forward to it because I wanted to make Simone feel good. I wanted to feel her cum on my face.

Anyway, the couch was long enough that I had plenty of space to settle myself pretty comfortably between her legs while I kissed my way down her body. When I was in position, I looked up and I could see that she was breathing pretty heavily and she had this look of expectation on her face.

So I continued to kiss my way to her centre, moving from the bottom of her stomach to the top of her thighs, holding and spreading her legs a little with my arms, before making my way slowly along her inner thigh. I could feel her squirm and whimper a little. Man, I was going to enjoy this.

But still, even despite her obvious eagerness for me to get started, I took my time. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to tease her or whatever, I just really wanted to make it last as long as possible. OK, maybe I was trying to tease her a little bit, but hey - that's part of the game too, right?

So I guess I was in no rush when my mouth finally made contact with her pussy, just softly kissing her lips, savouring her taste.

Now, obviously different women prefer different things, you know, techniques, approaches, tactics, strategies, whatever, when having their pussies eaten I mean, so part of taking my time was also an effort to experiment with my full repertoire of pussy eating skills, to take my cues from Simone's reactions and focus in on the ones she enjoyed the most.

And let me tell you, this took some time. This was principally because it seemed as if Simone liked everything I did. I mean, sure, obviously she liked some things more than others. Like she got pretty fucking wild when I flicked her clit with my tongue for example, but then that was to be expected, right? But really, I found there was nothing I could do that she didn't seem to like.

She liked it when I ran my tongue slowly along her lips, she liked it when I penetrated her with my tongue and pressed into her, she liked when I added a finger to my tongue... She liked it all.

So... well, I guess I was satisfied that I had pretty much free reign here, so I just went diligently about my work, slowly and methodically. On and on I went. I'm telling you, I could have stayed there all day.

I would build slowly, feeling her respond as I went, increasing my pressure and pace and then move to stimulate her clit, which was obviously really fucking sensitive, until it felt like she was ready to burst but then I'd work my way back down again, taking all the pressure off. And yes, before you say it, fair enough, this was 100% teasing. In my defence, my thinking was that the longer I did this, the more times I mean, the better and more powerful her release would be when it finally came.

And after the third or fourth time I'd done it, brought her right to the edge and then back down again, I got the impression she'd had about enough. Well, I'll tell you what she said and you can decide for yourself.

"You fucking asshole! Make me fucking cum! Now!" Verbatim, I swear to god. Now, as I'd discovered the previous night, Simone was kind of a moaner and I really loved the noises she made. Of course, she did say actual words occasionally, but nothing as specific as this until that moment, so I guess I took it as pretty much an order.

I shifted my eyes up to look at her, keeping my mouth in contact with her pussy, so that I could see her face and she had this look of... just pure lust. She was... greedy, hungry for it. Her chest was heaving and she was panting. The teasing is all good fun and all but I guess there is a little bit of showing off about it, you know, so I guess I could see that there had been enough of that.

Still, I didn't just go for the jugular straight away, I built slowly again. And Simone, like, stretched and flexed her arms and her legs and I felt her hips pushing back against me and her moans got stronger and louder. Her hands finally found my head and I felt her gripping my hair, pretty fucking hard to be honest, really pulling me against her.

I eased a finger into her again, pressed up to stimulate her g-spot while I clamped down on her clit with my mouth. And her moaning grew to this kind of crescendo and she came fucking hard, just this wet fury all over my face. Her legs were kind of spasming around my head and her body was quivering and shaking. It was... it was fucking awesome. I wanted more.

Anyway, slowly, I felt her calm down, felt her breathing slow a little and I eased off with my hand and my mouth, but I didn't stop.

"Oh my god... fuck..." she breathed and I looked up at her, trying to smile with my mouth still on her pussy. And then I just went right back about my job, very fucking happily.

Honestly, like I said, I would have been happy eating her all day but after she came the second time, she stopped me. She actually pulled me by the hair up along her body. Swear to god, by the hair.

It was playful and all, but it did kind of hurt. Still, I was laughing when I got up to her head.

Now, in my experience, most women I've been with didn't really like kissing me straight after I'd eaten their pussy, which is totally fair enough I guess, but Simone was not one of these. She pulled my head to her, pretty aggressively actually, and just dove her tongue into my mouth. Honestly, it felt a bit like she was trying to eat me, to suck her taste out of me. I mean, fuck, it was really fucking sexy, well I thought so anyway, and so I groaned into her mouth until she let me go with a thump to the chest.

"You are such a fucking asshole, you know that?" she said and she threw her head back, still breathing heavily. I guess I laughed a little.

"Sorry," I said, "promise I won't do it again."

"Oh yes you fucking will," she said and she laughed with me and I kissed her again, softly this time, gently like, and I felt her moan a little into my mouth.

Now, I have to tell you, what with all the pussy eating and cumming on my face and then that really aggressive kiss, I was pretty fucking hard at this point, as in fucking solid. I still had my sweat shorts and t-shirt on, but I had no doubt that Simone could feel my cock... I mean, I was pressing myself against her pretty hard.

"I want you in me Jim," she said, "right now. No fucking teasing this time, OK?" She looked up at me really earnestly and I felt her reach for the waistband of my shorts.

"I promise," I said, softly, and I shifted my body a little to pull my shorts down. Simone reached up to help me with my t-shirt until we were naked again together.

And as promised, I didn't wait around. She didn't give me much choice in the matter. I felt her hands grip my cock and pull me towards her. She pumped me a little, spreading the precum that had formed at the tip all along my length but, honestly, she was still really fucking wet so I wasn't really worried about having any issues getting inside.

She pulled me to her and I pressed forward and just slipped slowly into her. And I kept moving, kept pressing forward until I was all the way inside. All things considered, I guess it hadn't been that long since I'd been in this position, inside her I mean but, honest to god, I'd forgotten how good she felt. So hot and tight and wet. I couldn't help groaning with the feeling and I just pressed my weight into her.

"Fuck that's good..." she said and I realised that I had my eyes closed. When I opened them I saw that she'd closed hers too, just savouring the connection between us. And then, slowly, she opened her eyes.

Now, the night before, that moment after we'd cum for the first time there was... something... a moment between us that really struck me and I think I felt that again now, looking into her eyes, she looking back into mine. I nearly spoke, nearly told her I loved her again but I didn't want to ruin that moment. I wanted it to last forever. So I said nothing. I just leaned forward to kiss her slowly and she met me, eagerly but not aggressively like she'd been earlier.

And then we were moving together, slowly and gently, grinding our bodies together, my full length more or less buried in her the whole time. And this slow rhythm lasted a long time. I mean, I was in no hurry for this to end but, eventually, I guess it increased in pace and I started to withdraw myself from her a little, thrusting into her while she pressed her body back against me.

I'm not sure whether it was because she was still pretty sensitive from the pussy eating orgasms, or maybe the particular angle or friction or whatever, but I was taken a little off guard when she came. It wasn't like before, it was slow, almost languid, but I felt her pussy tighten around me, felt her breath catch in her throat and she whimpered a little and then I felt her go kind of slack underneath me.

I guess I stopped moving mostly, just kind of lay there, just marvelling a little bit at how fucking lucky I felt, and at how fucking unbelievably hot Simone looked when she came. Jesus, I fucking loved watching her cum.

Her eyes had closed and when she opened them, they were kind of unfocussed for a second until they met mine. Her hands moved from my back to hold my face.

"Jesus Jim..." she said, "how the fuck do you do this to me...?" Now, I don't think you need me to tell you that hearing that made me feel pretty damn good about myself. So I kissed her hard and felt her mouth yield to me and pretty soon I was thrusting into her again.

Now, like I had the previous night, I tried to tell her when I felt I was about to cum but she seemed to sense what I was about to say and she just pulled me into her more deeply until I came inside her, grunting as I did, with my full weight pressed into her.

And we just lay together like that for a while, connected, until I shifted my weight to lay on the inside of the couch and Simone tucked her body into mine.

And then I felt her body ripple a little. She was laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said, smiling down at her.

"Nothing..." she said, "it's just... I was talking for like five minutes... and you said what I meant in three words..." She had this big, broad smile when she looked back at me and she shifted her body to get on top of me. She leaned forward, took my face gently in her hands and kissed me softly. "For the record Jim," she said, "I love you too."

I'd come close to crying a couple of times that morning already and, well, I guess that was another such moment.

"Come on," she said, shaking me from my emotional fugue or whatever, "I need another shower and so do you. There's only enough hot water for one more, so I guess we'll have to share."

Now, OK, I'll level with you - yes, as I've said, I did have a pretty fulfilling and healthy sex life before the end of the world, but no, that did not extend to ever having had sex in the shower. So, despite my overwhelming happiness at the events of the previous night and that morning, I was a little nervous about it. Also, we'd had sex... a number of times in the last few hours - I wasn't really sure whether to count the night before as once or twice - so on the one hand, I wasn't sure I would be able to go again so soon and on the other, I wasn't sure if Simone would want to.

Anyway, she did. And as it turned out, I actually had plenty left in the tank.

So, the shower we were using was in the bathtub in the main bathroom upstairs. It was a big old wrought iron tub so there was plenty of space. I felt like I'd done a pretty good job on the couch but, well, there was something much nicer about exploring Simone's body with the water of the shower just cascading over us. Our hands just roamed and explored each other and we did a pretty good job cleaning each other too.

Now, in the circumstances, I don't think it'll come as a huge surprise to you that there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent myself being almost totally hard the entire time and this fact was not lost on Simone. I mean, she definitely paid very special attention to cleaning my cock, lathering it up and stroking me slowly and sensuously and then rinsing me clean.

I have to tell you, it felt pretty fucking awesome. I mean, I wouldn't say my cock was sore after all the sex we'd already had, but let's say my cock was definitely aware it had been working pretty hard, you know. So this was like, I don't know, a restorative cock massage or something. It felt so fucking good. And given that I'd cum so recently, I felt like she could go on massaging my cock like this, so soft and gentle, forever if she wanted. She had other ideas though.

Now, another leveller for you - yes, I had had my cock sucked before, no, not really all that often. I mean, I'd had a couple of fumbling encounters over the years that involved my cock being in a woman's mouth, but it had never really developed into something I did regularly in any of my previous relationships. Christy for example, like I said, really loved being on the receiving end of oral sex but really wasn't that keen on the giving. And, honestly, I really didn't mind, swear to god, I never ate her pussy because I wanted her to reciprocate, it was never about that for me. It was enough for me that there was something I could do to bring her really good orgasms, to make her feel really good and... honestly, the few blowjobs I had experienced had never left me feeling like I was missing out on anything amazing, you know.

And I felt this was maybe a similar situation. I mean, I knew for certain Simone had really enjoyed my eating her pussy on the couch, but I really didn't want her to feel like she had to suck my cock, you know, I mean I didn't want her to fell that there was any expectation on my part of quid pro quo or whatever on the oral sex front. There really wasn't.

I mention this because, even though I was pretty happy for her to continue massaging my cock, it was clear enough what her intentions were when she dropped to her knees in front of me in the shower. So I guess I tried to let her know what I was thinking.

"Simone," I said, softly, and I looked down at her, "you don't..." but I didn't get to finish the thought. The look on her face was... well, I think it just about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Top five anyway. She didn't say anything, she just settled herself comfortably and kept pumping me gently with one hand and running her other one up along my torso before dragging it back down, scraping her nails softly along my skin. I mean, the water was still hot, but - honest to god - I fucking shivered. Another entry to the top five. Actually, I think even at that point it was pretty much all Simone. And that was definitely true when I felt her mouth make this really gentle contact with the head of my cock. I was looking down and her eyes were on mine and then, really slowly and gently, she played her tongue over me for a few seconds. Just... feeling the heat of her breath on me...... Fuck.

I think I might have said "Holy shit..." or something but I don't know if it was totally intelligible. The succession of groans that followed when she slowly enveloped me and drew me into her definitely weren't. Jesus, it felt so... so hot and wet. It was fucking incredible. I think my knees actually buckled a little bit because I felt one of her hands on my waist as if she was trying to steady me.

Now, OK, so... I said earlier that I'd never felt like I was missing out on anything amazing by not having much experience with blowjobs, right? Man, was I way off. I mean, christ almighty. Amazing didn't even cut it for this... This was... Fuck, this was... indescribably good.

So, she alternated working my head with her lips and her tongue and taking the rest of me into her, sometimes pumping me faster, sometimes slowing down. She was playing me, in total control, you know. I mean, sure, there was a kind of instinct to... thrust sometimes, but I was deathly afraid of doing anything to interrupt this experience so I was actually perfectly fucking happy to let her play me like this.