Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So although I was standing up, I actually managed to find a pretty comfortable position leaning against the wall, with my feet planted so I don't really know how long this went on. And I was definitely conscious that, looking down at her sucking me, I could see one of her hands had drifted to her pussy and eventually, I felt her let me go from her mouth and start to stand up.

And immediately, I pulled her really tightly to me and kissed her. I'd never really tasted my own cock before, so I guess that was a little bit weird but I really didn't care, I mean, at all. I was just overwhelmed with gratitude.

"Thank you," I managed to say between kisses, "that was so fucking awesome." She chuckled a little while I feverishly kissed her, her mouth, her face, her neck. I was so fucking hot for her, I wanted to kiss every inch of her, to touch her everywhere. I had to have her. I needed her.

I mean, I don't know if she sensed this need or whatever, but I'm pretty sure she shared it because there was a fairly straightforward shifting of position that took place without having to discuss it so that she was able to plant her hands on the wall where I'd been standing and I took up position behind her. The water was still flowing and, honestly, I somehow managed to register a little tinge of pleasure that it was still hot, or warm at least. What'd I tell you? Pretty damn handy.

Anyway, there was no preamble or anything. As soon as I was in position, I just pressed myself into her and surged against her so that I was totally buried in her in one, fast movement. I felt and heard her gasp and for a second I was a little worried that I was being too rough, but she put my mind at ease.

"Fuck yeah..." she said, breathed really, and she angled her head so I could see her face. Fuck... it was this picture of... pure lust and just made me grunt louder when I thrust hard into her again. "Fuck me Jim... fuck me..." she said. I mean, shit. Talk about top five, right?

And, well... fuck her I did. Honestly, I didn't feel fully in control of myself while I did. It was definitely as... well, as animalistic a sexual experience as I'd ever had. I mean, I had recently told this woman that I loved her, and she'd said she loved me but I wasn't sure there was much of making love about this, you know. This was... this was fucking. Pretty hard fucking too. I mean... honestly? I fucked her brains out. Now, ordinarily, this is not a sentiment I'd be comfortable with expressing about myself, or about someone else for that matter but, well... if you'll forgive a cliché... if the shoe fits, you know what I mean? It was what we both wanted... needed.

And the way she reacted to me, to my thrusting? I was going as hard and as fast and as deep as I was able, but, fuck, she just spurred me on even more. I could feel her push her body back against me with every thrust, harder and harder, like she was desperate for me to be deeper inside her. And she grunted and moaned constantly and I just kept going, harder and faster and deeper.

"Fuck! Yes!" she said, "Come on... fuck!" I think she was actually kind of screaming this and I felt her body tense and push back hard against me. I felt her pussy spasm and grip my cock when she came, really fucking hard. But still I didn't stop. I felt her go a little weak, felt that she wasn't throwing herself back at me with any force anymore, and I kind of had to hold her up with my hands on her waist. I think her knees were threatening to give way. I'd felt myself getting closer, and she was so fucking hot when she came, but somehow I managed to slow down a little. I was still pressing into her with deep strokes but, slower now, gentler. I felt her breathing really heavily and she looked back at me with that glazed look I'd seen in her eyes the night before.

"Jim..." she breathed, gasped, "fuck..." I leaned forward, moved my hands along her body, and kissed her.

"Are you OK?" I said. I was pretty out of breath myself at this point I guess.

"Never..." she breathed, and nodded her head just a little, "never...came so fucking hard..." I felt her breath ease a little and I started to feel her pushing back into my thrusts a little harder again. "Don't stop Jim..." she said, "I want to feel you... fuck me Jim..."

She lowered her head between her shoulders, like... like she was steeling herself, you know. I kissed her softly on her back and gripped her hips again and I started slowly building my rhythm again until, finally, I was really pounding into her again. And she was pushing back into me as powerfully as she had before and she was moaning as gasping as loudly as she had before. And I could feel it coming, feel that I was going to cum again and so I moved even faster, even harder.

And then she just fucking... shrieked my name and in the same instant I felt her pussy clench around me again and I pushed myself hard into her and just... let go, pressed my full weight against her. Honestly, I don't know how I had anything left to let go of, but I just kept cumming until I fell back, in as controlled a manner as I was able I mean, until I was sitting on the edge of the bath. I didn't let go of her hips so she came with me so that she was kind of sitting on my lap and we were both breathing really heavily, gasping.

I think we probably would have stayed like that a lot longer, recovering I guess, but the water had finally lost the last of it's warmth so we rinsed ourselves off and climbed out. Even when I was handing her a towel I was still out of breath. She must have noticed it I guess and she laughed a little.

"I think..." I said, "I think... I need to... lie down for a minute..." And she just smiled warmly up at me, put a soft hand on my chest and leaned up to kiss me gently.

"Me too," she said.

And so we did lie down, in my bed, still naked but more or less dry I guess. Our breathing recovered but we were pretty exhausted. I was lying flat on my back with Simone kind of cuddled up next to me and her arm was wrapped around my torso. Honestly, I've never felt as contented in my life. I don't know, maybe I've said that before but... well... that's how she made me feel pretty much all the time.

"Jim?" she said and her voice actually startled me a little bit, I think I might have been about to fall asleep.

"Yeah?" I said and I could feel her sit up a little, so she could look at me I guess.

"Jim..." she said, "I have to tell you something..." Now, she looked a little nervous, but unlike earlier that morning, I really wasn't worried so I just smiled gently at her and didn't say anything. "Last night..." she said, "and then... I guess, this morning and, well just now in the shower..." She sat up a little more and she was looking at me really intently now.

"I mean," she said, "like I said this morning, I think we should be totally honest with each other... Jim, I'm a sexual person, I enjoy sex, I always have... but... I've... I've never... I've never felt anything like this before."

Sure, of course, I liked where this was going, who wouldn't? But... well, still, I guess I felt like I'd been taking the easy way out with all the honestly this morning by letting her do all, or most, of the talking, you know. So I spoke up.

"Me neither Simone," I said, and I guess I was looking just as intently back at her as she was at me, "I've... I guess I've been lucky to have a pretty healthy sex life too... I mean generally... but, I've never felt this kind of... I don't know, connection with someone before... it's like our bodies are just like..."

"Meant for each other?" she finished for me.

"Yeah!" I said, "I mean, I know it seems like a weird thing to say Simone, but... I don't know how else to put it... I know we're just getting to know each other, and I've never been with a woman who has, you know, multiple orgasms before..."

"Ah, Jim," she said, cutting me off, "full disclosure - I've never had multiple orgasms before... well, not with a man anyway, not before last night." She was smiling a little crookedly. Honestly, I think I blushed a little and I wasn't sure what to say to that. "I'm telling you Jim," she said, "you've made me cum more times in the past 24 hours than my last boyfriend did in our entire relationship!"

"Well... I ah... I guess," I said, "I guess that's what I mean. Our bodies just... fit together."

"Yeah..." she said and sighed. "In the shower... I mean, jesus, we were like fucking animals... but it was so..."

"Was it OK?" I said, "I didn't... I mean, I wasn't too rough or...?"

"No, not at all," she said. "Honestly Jim, I haven't had sex like that much before... really hard fucking like that, you know... and when I have, I can't say I really enjoyed it all that much. I mean, I didn't cum and I was pretty sore afterwards, but... god Jim I've never cum that hard in my life! I swear to god, I nearly passed out. It was so fucking good... although, I guess I am pretty sore... But it was totally worth it." I felt her body shake a little, she was laughing again and then she leaned up to kiss me.

I mean... yeah, I guess I was just about the happiest man who's ever lived laying there after that.

I guess we dozed a little but hunger eventually got the better of us. I fixed us some lunch while Simone went out to the yard to get some logs for the fire that night and when she came back in with an armful she reminded me to add logs to the shopping list.

The shopping list was what we were calling our supplies list by the way. Shopping used to be a thing, like... whatever. Not important.

"Right," I said, "I've been thinking about that." I set two plates down at the table and she left the logs by the fire in the other room and sat down with me. "There's a lumber yard not too far from here," I said, "I've been thinking about, maybe, you know, checking it out..." I looked up at her but, well, it was pretty obvious that her eyes were cast down, like she didn't want to look at me.

And obviously I was feeling much more strongly connected to Simone after the events of the previous 24 hours but honestly, I don't think I would have had to know her that well at all to see that what I'd said was making her uncomfortable.

"Yeah..." she said, "lumber yard..." And she finally looked up at me. It wasn't hard to read the worry on her face.

"What is it?" I said.

"I... I'm sorry Jim," she said, "I don't think I'm ready to... to..." She kind of drifted off and looked down again and shook her head a little.

"Simone," I said, "it's OK, I understand. I mean, my god, after what we saw in town, of course I understand."

She looked up at me again, a mixture of emotions playing across her face now, from fear to gratitude. I rested my hand softly on her back.

"I mean... in the long run," I said, "I don't think it's realistic that we would be able to do supply runs together all the time anyway. I can go to the lumber yard by myself."

"Absolutely not," she said, really firmly, "what if something happens to you? Jim... I don't want to start feeling like a burden here, but..."

"It's OK Simone," I said, cutting her off a little I guess, "I understand how you feel, but you said it yourself. We're gonna be out of logs pretty soon and the supplies we got yesterday won't last forever. The lumber yard isn't far, only a few miles and I promise I'll be careful..." I could see she wasn't convinced.

"OK, look," I said, and I shifted in my seat so that my whole body was facing her, "ever since it happened, we've been surviving, right? I mean we've been staying alive but, for what? You know? It's like we've been surviving just to avoid being dead. But, now, I mean after......... Simone, I love you. I guess what I'm trying to say is... for the first time since the First Day, I feel like I do have something... someone to live for."

Gimme a fucking break, OK? I really meant it. And I could see she was melting a little. She said my name softly and her shoulders dropped just a little. She reached forward to touch my face. "That's the same reason I don't want you to go by yourself... if anything happened to you..." she said.

"I promise I'll be careful Simone." I said. "I would never do anything that might... take me away from you."

She did this heavy sigh and then said, "Shit," and she chuckled a little.

"What?" I said.

"I forgot about all the hard stuff when you love someone." she said. "I mean, really awesome sex is all well and good, but I guess you have to take the worrying about someone's safety right along with it, huh?"

"I guess so," I said, and we kind of smiled weakly at each other.

"OK..." she said, "I know it makes sense Jim, I do..."

"It'll be OK Simone," I said, "I promise and, actually, I was thinking there might be some other stuff at the lumber yard we could use."

"Like what?" she said

"Well, like... lumber I guess," I said, "I mean, after yesterday, I've been thinking it might be a good idea to make the house a little more... secure I guess."

"I had the same thought actually," she said. "What were you thinking?"

"I'm not sure," I said, "I mean we're pretty secure just by geography, right? We're so isolated here. But I don't think it could hurt to have a fence, something a little more physical."

I'd actually been thinking about it since the First Day. It, and a range of other things I thought the house would need if we were going to survive here long term. I knew there'd be a lot of work involved, but then, I figured we probably had a lot of time on our hands.

So anyway, it was settled. I would reconnoitre the lumber yard the next day for logs and materials for a fence and whatever else we might be able to use. We understood that transporting the materials back to the house might be a challenge, but I guess we figured we'd cross that bridge when we came to it - one thing at a time, right?

So the rest of the day passed pretty casually. Honestly, I think we were both still pretty worn out from the events of the previous day and, well... the... marathon of sex that night and the following morning.

I spent some time checking out the wind turbine and the batteries, another project I wanted to make progress on, and Simone did a bit of organising with the supplies we'd gathered.

When it started to get dark, Simone lit the fire and I joined her in the living room, sitting in one of the armchairs in front of the fire. When she was happy she'd got it going pretty good, she turned around and I saw this quizzical look on her face.

"Something's not right here," she said and I knew instantly what she meant. And I guess this was because, as I'd been watching her light the fire, I couldn't really think about anything else except how much I was looking forward to cuddling with her in front of it, it just hadn't occurred to me that the seating situation would be a problem until she'd said it. So I didn't have to say anything, I just smiled and stood up. It only took us a couple of minutes to push the armchairs out of the way and pull up the couch and pretty soon we were very happily cuddled up together on it.

Simone was kind of laying almost on top of me, with her head resting on my chest.

"What a day, huh?" she said and I guess I couldn't help but chuckle.

We spent maybe an hour or so laying there, talking a little I guess, but mostly just laying together. Being together. But I guess we were both tired and when she suggested we go to bed, I was only too happy to agree.

And there wasn't any discussion about it, I just assumed Simone would sleep in my bed, and I guess she assumed this as well because when I came out of the bathroom having brushed my teeth, she was already under the blanket.

"Make yourself at home, why don't you?" I said, chucking at her.

"Don't mind if I do," she said. "I always love the first night with fresh sheets."

There was no discussion about sex either. Somehow, I guess I knew she didn't want to and, maybe a little oddly, I didn't want to either. I mean, I did, of course I did. I wanted to be having sex with her all the time, but I think I didn't want to because I knew she didn't want to, if that makes sense.

So notwithstanding the no sex, I was all-in-all pretty fucking happy laying there, with Simone's warm body pressed up against mine, her arm resting on my chest. I felt her take in a long breath and let it out slowly. It was one of the most... contented sounds I'd ever heard. I turned my head a little and blew out the candle on the night stand.

"G'night Jim," she said, "I love you."

"Goodnight Simone," I said, "I love you too."

You know I still tell Simone I love her every night? Swear to god. And I always will.........

You OK sweetheart?

*...... Uh-huh... yeah... I'm good. I think... I think maybe that's enough for today.

Yeah... yeah, me too. Are you staying for dinner?

*I can't, I promised-

Yeah.

*I'm sorry Jim-

It's OK Dani. I'll see you tomorrow.