Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was it. I mean, that was it for awkwardness. Although, to be fair, I think I might have been the only one who actually felt awkward.

I mean, I think you'll be able to see for yourself later, but Chloe's habit of speaking her mind, of forthrightness, it was was pretty often a pretty beneficial thing to have around actually. It sure made it easier for a tricky subject to get dealt with straight away, you know, so things weren't allowed to fester. Now that's not to say there weren't times when it was a real pain in the ass too but, well, most of the time it worked out OK. I guess at that point we knew so little about her but, honestly, I really liked that part of her from the start.

Anyway, the rest of that first meal was actually really nice. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but we actually avoided any end of the world talk, more or less anyway, at least as much as was possible. I guess we just got to know each other, you know. And Simone and I filled Chloe in on some of the practical things about the house, where we kept the food and the other supplies she might need. We talked about the clothes situation. Chloe was wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts that had belonged to Danielle that were way too big for her but she made a point of saying that it didn't bother her.

And I guess it was still pretty early in the day, so Simone gave Chloe a more full tour of the house, inside and out, and I cleared up from dinner and then headed out to take another look at the wind turbine and the batteries and stuff. I was starting to feel like I was making progress with it.

I came back inside when it started to get dark and I found Simone and Chloe already in front of the fire in the living room, Simone on the couch and Chloe on one of the armchairs.

Now, obviously, at the time, I had no idea what they'd been talking about but I definitely got the feeling that it had been much less easy going than our earlier conversation over dinner, you know, and pretty soon after I came in, Chloe got up from her chair.

"I... might... ah..." she said, "would it be... OK if I... ah... went to bed...? I'm..."

"Chloe," Simone said, and she got up too, "of course. You don't need to... I mean, we want you to feel at home here Chloe and I know you must be exhausted. I bet you're looking forward to sleeping in an actual bed, huh?" She had a hand on Chloe's shoulder I remember.

"Like you wouldn't believe," she said, "I... I... wasn't sure that I'd ever get to sleep in a bed again to be honest."

There was a moment of silence, but it wasn't awkward. I mean... when you think about it, what Chloe had said was pretty... pretty hard, you know, stark I mean. Like, most people don't have to come face to face with their own mortality at fucking 19, right? Anyway, when I say it wasn't awkward I mean I could see in the way they were looking at each other that, whatever they'd been talking about while I'd been outside, there was obviously some kind of a bond already starting to develop between them.

"Well, goodnight Chloe," Simone said, "see you in the morning."

"Night Simone. Goodnight Jim and... you know..." Chloe said, and I thought she seemed like she was having a hard time making eye contact with me. She looked back to Simone and I was sure I saw something pass between them, you know, unspoken.

And Chloe moved towards me, so I stood up. I don't know if I'd expected something like this. I mean, there had been that unexpected hug back at the lumber yard, but I didn't really feel, you know, heroic or anything.

Who said anything about heroic, I hear you ask. Well, no one, but... I understood that Chloe might well have some feelings of gratitude to me for... you know... saving her, I guess. And let me tell you - this made me very fucking uncomfortable. I mean, in my mind, I hadn't saved her, I just happened to find her. Everything that happened after that was only what any reasonable person would have done, right?

Anyway, there was another hug. There was no hesitation or anything, she just walked right up to me and wrapped me up, buried her head in my chest. I think I heard her say 'thank you', but if she did it was pretty muffled. I know I've told you already that I'm a pretty tactile person so I guess it was just natural for me to wrap my arms around her too. Plus, you know, it did... feel good, I guess.

I looked up at Simone and she was standing a little way off us, where she'd been, with this kind of benevolent smile on her face, her head turned a just little sideways.

"Goodnight Chloe," I said and she let me go.

And then it was just me and Simone snuggled up together on the couch.

"So how does it feel to be someone's savior?" she said.

"Gimme a break Simone," I said, "I'm no savior."

"Come on Jim," she said and she looked up at me with a smirk, "I'm kidding but, seriously, you need to be prepared for Chloe feeling a little hero worship."

"Oh my god," I said, and just groaned. Simone laughed. She did that a lot when I groaned.

"I know it'll make you uncomfortable," she said, "but... give her a break, OK? She's gonna need some time."

"I know," I said, and I guess the way Simone was talking made me curious again about the conversation they'd been having while I was out back. "So what did you guys talk about?" I said.

"Lots of stuff actually," she said, "I mean, I didn't want to press her about what happened at the lumber yard but actually I think she wanted to go there on her own, you know? I think she wanted to talk about it. Do you think that's a good thing?"

"I don't know," I said, "I think... maybe it is. I guess it's always better to talk about something traumatic than to bottle it up, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she said. "She's really a good kid Jim, I really like her."

"Me too," I said.

Anyway, not long after, we made our way upstairs. Now, given the pretty fucking extraordinary events of the day, well, let's just say sexual thoughts hadn't actually occurred to me, at least not until Simone came into the bedroom from the bathroom in that over-sized t-shirt. I was already in bed and I couldn't help just... looking at her when she pulled the t-shirt over her head and climbed into bed. In my defense, like I've said, Simone was really, really fucking hot and although I was still learning her expressions, I was 100% sure that the look on her face as she climbed into bed definitely said 'we are going to have sex tonight'. I don't think she was trying to hide it.

And, well, I guess my suspicions were confirmed when, as soon as she'd climbed in, she moved her body over mine and started running her hands over me and kissing me.

"You know I was thinking while you were gone today," she said, straddling me, "that if my little enticement this morning worked, then you might deserve a reward tonight for coming back to me." And then she did that thing with her head, you know the one. She definitely knew what that did to me, even then. Anyway, even if she hadn't done it, I was already pretty hard at that point.

And this was due in no small part to the fact that she was kind of grinding herself on me, with her arms running along my torso, and she lent down to kiss me again. And totally automatically, my arms wrapped around her, running along her body and settling on her hips, pulling her against me and I didn't resist the urge to grind myself back against her.

My cock was rock hard now and kind of mashed between us. I could feel the heat of her body through it while she writhed on me, feel her pussy start to get wet, sliding along me.

"Uh-huh," she said, "you definitely deserve a reward for coming back to me..." She raised herself up a little and took my cock in her hand to guide me to her pussy and then just sank slowly back down, impaling herself on me as she went.

And she let out this long, deep breath, a sigh really I guess, and I saw her eyes close and her head move back slowly. She looked so fucking sexy and my hands, pretty involuntarily I guess, just roamed their way along her body up to her breasts. She moved her hands to rest over mine and I played my fingers over her nipples a little.

"Mmmmhh, yeah..." she said, breathed really, and her hips started moving slowly with my cock totally buried in her.

Man, it was fucking awesome. I think, up to that point, all of the times we'd... you know, had sex I guess, had been kind of different, each experience unique to itself and this kind of felt like the first time we were... really making love I guess. It was long and slow and... just fucking awesome.

We kind of shifted position a little so I was sitting up against the headboard, but she stayed straddling me, totally impaled, just grinding in this slow, steady rhythm. And I mean, despite how hot and wet and tight she was, I really didn't think I was going to cum if we stayed like this, but I did not care. I would've happily stayed like that forever.

So we'd been making love like this for, I don't know, hours. Well, not hours obviously, but, you know, for a long time and, honestly, I was totally lost in it. I mean, it wasn't just the movement of her on my cock, but our hands on each other, our mouths on each other. It was, as I've said, totally fucking awesome.

Anyway, at some point, in my position sitting up against the head board, I guess I became aware that the door to the room was open. Not totally open but, still, open. Enough for a person to look inside the room for example.

So, first I noticed this and it didn't really mean anything to me, but then, I don't know, I guess some part of my mind piped up to remind me that, actually, I was 100% certain the door had been fully closed when Simone came to bed. I was certain of this because I'd actually checked it after she came in. I mean, this was gonna be our first night with Chloe in the house and I wanted to make sure any possible noise coming from our room in the event that, you know, sex happened was... well... you know what I mean, right? I didn't want Chloe to hear us fucking on her first night in the house.

But, well, here it was - open. Now, two possibilities occurred to me. One, Simone hadn't closed the door properly and when I'd checked it, it only appeared closed and then it had just, like, slipped open by itself. I mean, this was a pretty old house, these things happened sometimes. Or... two - someone had deliberately opened the door... while Simone and I were... yeah. Now, I say someone, but obviously there was only one other person it could have been, right?

Now, Simone and I were still making love I guess, but I was going through these possibilities in my mind at the same time. I don't think she noticed that I was a little distracted, but I definitely was. I mean, up to that point, my whole attention, like my whole world had been totally focused on her body. But now I almost couldn't take my eyes off the door.

And, well, I guess given that Simone had pretty much jumped me as soon as she'd gotten into the bed, neither of us had blown out the candle. I mean, it was a candle so it wasn't like the whole place was lit up like lightening or anything, but, well, it was definitely enough that if someone was looking through the gap in the door, they'd definitely be able to see us.

And by this point, I was pretty sure there was, in fact, someone looking through the gap in the door. Again, it was pretty dark, but I would have bet any money I'd spotted movement in the gap. I'm going to stop saying 'someone' now. What I mean is, I was 100% certain that Chloe, the girl I'd just saved - I know, shut up - was watching Simone and me making love. Having sex. Fucking. Whatever. She was watching us.

I mean, holy shit, right? What the fuck?

Anyway, before I had time to do anything about it, my attention was brought pretty fucking abruptly back to Simone because she really started to up the pace of her grinding on me.

"Mmmm, this is so good Jim..." she said, "do you mind if I go a little faster? I'm so fucking turned on right now, I'm gonna cum all over you," she said. I mean, shit. What am I supposed to do with that? I practically came right there and then. So, I hope you can understand why I didn't tell... well... my girlfriend, I guess, that someone was watching us having sex. Cause I don't really know. I mean, obviously there was what she'd just said, which was so incredibly sexy but also... I really wanted her to cum. And, well, I guess I was afraid that if I said anything that Chloe would hear me.

Now, I have no doubt that many, if not most people, as soon as they thought someone was spying on them having sex, would have stopped, you know, fucking immediately and intervened with that person, forget everything else. Right? Well, I didn't. And I didn't tell Simone.

What I did instead was to grab on to Simone's hips even tighter and help her to go faster. And I kissed her, really hard. I guess, technically, she had asked me a question, right? Well, this was my answer. Honestly, I think she was pretty happy with it.

Now, she had been making a little less this time, compared to the previous times we'd had sex, but it started up now pretty good.

"Hmmmm, yeah," she said, "that's it, just like that..." and, believe it or not, she did the head thing again. Well, that did it for me. In a fucking instant, I stopped thinking about Chloe and the door and all the shit that might come out of those two things and returned my full attention to Simone. And pretty soon, I guess our pace was fast enough that our breathing started to get heavy and the bed started to make some noises of its own, you know.

And she kept talking, "Yes Jim... Fuck," and pressed herself really hard against me. I felt her arms wrap around me really tight, felt her pussy, like, spasm around my cock and I felt her body shake and quiver when she came. I was really fucking close myself so I kept moving, thrusting up into her and her orgasm just seemed to go on and on until I just couldn't hold back and I just exploded in her.

Now, I have to tell you, I mean, notwithstanding the interruption earlier, this felt really awesome. I mean, every time I'd had sex with Simone had felt really awesome but, like I said earlier, this time felt... different somehow. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together, I felt so connected to her. Awesome. So, well, I guess this feeling was sort of overwhelming me a little, you know, which is why I said what I said next.

"I love you, Simone." Actually, I kind of whispered it. I'm not sure if I did this because I was kind of out of breath or because I didn't want Chloe to hear me from the door. To be honest, I don't think it was the second one because, as I said, I was pretty focused on Simone in that moment. And also because, well, like a split second later, another movement at the door distracted me and by the time my eyes had shifted to it, would you believe it, the door was closed again.

I actually didn't have too much time to dwell on this because, in the next moment, Simone had taken my head in her hands and kissed me really deeply.

"I love you too Jim. That was so...," she said, really softly, and just looked into my eyes and in that moment, I couldn't really give a shit what Chloe had been doing.

"I know." I said, and I smiled back at her and we actually kind of chuckled together.

Anyway, after a few minutes I guess we kind of disentangled ourselves from each other and Simone started to clamber out of the bed.

"Back in a sec," she said and she made for the door.

Now, I was pretty sure that, if Chloe had been watching us, and I was absolutely sure that she had been, she'd left and gone back to bed just after we'd cum, when I noticed the door closed again. So I was pretty sure Simone wouldn't find Chloe standing there when she opened the door, but not, like, 100% sure. So, I probably should have said something at that point, right? Well, I didn't.

Anyway, lucky for me I guess, there was no Chloe at the other side of the door. Now, I was pretty sure Simone was just going to the bathroom to clean up because she didn't want to go to sleep with my cum leaking out of her, you know, again, so I knew I had a couple of minutes to think about what I should do next.

And actually, it didn't take me long to decide but, well, I guess I was still pretty worried about how she'd react, right?

So, when Simone came back and was cuddled up against me again, I bit the bullet.

"Hey Simone?" I said.

"Uh-huh," she said, just murmured really. Her head was resting on my chest and her eyes were closed. I was pretty sure they'd be wide fucking open pretty soon though.

"Did you," I said, "ah, did you, like, hear anything... I mean, before... when we were...?" I felt her stir a little and she raised her head to look up at me. She'd blown the candle out when she got back into bed so I couldn't see her that well.

"No," she said. "What do you mean? What did you hear?"

Now, I'm not totally terrific at deciphering someone's tone when they're speaking, but I was pretty confident I didn't hear any anger. Not yet anyway.

"Well..." I said, "the door... the door was open."

"No it wasn't," she said, "I just went out and came back in Jim. The door was closed."

"I'm telling you it was open," I said, "and then... Simone, I'm pretty sure Chloe just watched us... making love."

I felt her body shift a bit more and she kind of sat up.

"Are you serious?" she said.

"Yeah..." I said, "I mean... I don't know when I noticed exactly, but at some point I could see the door was open, just a little and then I could see... movement, like there was someone there and then, after... I mean, after you... after we finished, the door was closed again."

This was kind of the moment of truth, you know. I steeled myself for a barrage. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why didn't you say anything? Are you sick? I'm going to kill that little pervert. You get the idea.

What I was not prepared for was Simone's body relaxing back against me, her head moving to rest softly on my chest again. Or... well, or this:

"Wow," she said, "that's... interesting."

What the fuck are you laughing at?

*Sorry Jim... I never get tired of that one.

I'll bet.

*Come on, that's plenty for today. I can stay for dinner if you want?

...... Sure... I... I guess.

*Well, gee, since you ask so nicely and all...

Shut the fuck up Dani. What'll it be?

*You know that I want.

Don't know why I even asked. Come on.