Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 04

Story Info
Simone has a pretty outrageous idea.
9.8k words
4.72
7.8k
12

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

In Part 3...

On a mission to reconnoiter a local lumber yard for supplies, Jim came across another survivor, a young women named Chloe. After some initial skepticism, Chloe accompanied him back to the house where he and Simone, delighted with this most hopeful turn of events, made her welcome.

That night, as Simone and Jim shared their joy at being reunited safely by making love, Jim was pretty sure he'd discovered Chloe clandestinely watching them and was pretty shocked by Simone's reaction when he told her what he'd seen.

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part Four - "This is Bananas."

***

*How are you feeling today?

Fine... Fine... Why do you ask?

*I'm not allowed ask-

I'm fine Dani, let's just leave it at that, hmm?

*If you say so... Anyway, I kind of cut you off mid-story the last time I guess...

Yeah, really interrupted my flow there. Just what kind of two-bit-

*Oh give it a rest Jim. Shall we?

You're the boss. Where were we again? Oh, yeah: "That's interesting." For a second, I honestly thought I'd misheard her or something.

"Did you hear what I said?" I said. "She was watching us... Simone, she spied on us having sex."

"I heard you Jim..." she said, "I just... I dunno... I think it's interesting."

Well, it is safe to say I was... flabbergasted. I mean, granted, I was still very much figuring out Simone but, still, I'd been pretty confident anybody would have been at least, I don't know, upset or something to learn someone had watched them having sex without their knowledge or permission, right?

"What do you mean... interesting?" I said, "Aren't you like... horrified or something?" And still, she just kept her head resting gently on my chest and I thought I felt her body sort of ripple. Was she fucking laughing?

"No, I'm not horrified..." she said, "I mean, I'm sure she's just a little curious. She's 19 Jim, weren't you, you know, curious at that age?"

"Sure I was..." I said, "but that doesn't mean I went around... you know..."

"Well, me neither... but..." and now she did shift a little and I could feel her move her head to look at me. "Jim, the world ended. Everything is different now. I know finding Chloe is a really hopeful thing to happen, but we still don't know if there's anyone else left. I don't think we should jump to any conclusions or really do anything to make Chloe feel uncomfortable, you know?"

"And what if she makes me uncomfortable?" I said. I wouldn't say I was getting indignant exactly, but there was definitely a little sharpness to this question, you know. Of course, I should have known Simone would disarm me - immediately. Damn lawyers.

"Well she couldn't have made you that uncomfortable Jim," she said, "you didn't say anything to me or stop having sex with me until after we'd both cum pretty fucking hard."

"Shit," I said, "I don't know... I mean... you just looked so beautiful Simone and... I really wanted you to cum..." She chuckled again. "What?" I said.

"That is so lame," she said. "OK, I'm sorry, it's also really sweet... and I love that you were so obsessed with my body and my sexual pleasure that you decided not to do anything about a person we've known for about five hours watching us, but, I mean, come on Jim. Can you look me in the eye and tell me the reason you didn't stop or say anything to me wasn't because, on some level, knowing she was watching us, turned you on?"

Well, shit. I mean, wow. This was not the direction I thought this conversation would take. And, you know what? Double wow: did it? Did it... turn me on? Honestly, I had never had the experience of being watched having sex, at least not that I knew of. Actually, it had never even occurred to me as a thing that might... add to the sexual experience I guess. I mean, I was aware that some people did... like it or whatever, but it was never really on my radar.

And, like, the way Simone was talking... the way she reacted...

"Does it... turn you on?" I said.

"I don't know..." she said. "Honestly, I've never thought about it before just now... but, yeah, I think... maybe it is... kind of hot. Besides, don't think I didn't notice that attempt to avoid my question. It turned you on Jim, I know it did."

"And... what... what if it did...?" I said. "I-I mean, I'm not saying it did but... I mean... would you be... OK with that?"

"Well," she said, "I'm not saying we should invite Chloe to come inside the door so she can get a better look the next time we make love but... I guess, I wouldn't be against... exploring a little. What about you?"

"I have no idea," I said and just sighed heavily. Honestly, my mind was fucking racing. I felt Simone's body shift again and she sat up a little.

"I think that's an honest answer," she said, and she kissed me softly. "Don't worry about it Jim, it's just a thing that happened. It'll be OK."

"Do we..." I said, "I mean... should we..."

"Talk to her about it?" she said. "No, at least not yet I think. Leave it to me Jim, I'll talk to her, you know, get to know her a little better, before we do anything... hasty."

"OK," I said and she kissed me softly again.

I think she drifted off a little after that, but I didn't. I wasn't awake all night or anything, but it definitely wasn't my greatest night's sleep.

I still woke before Simone the next morning though. My mind was still reeling a little I guess, but I kissed her as I got up and left her to sleep. I threw on some clothes and made for the kitchen to put on some coffee. I was getting pretty sick of having to go to the garage every time I wanted to do this, or to heat food or whatever so I started to make plans in my head for moving the gas stove that was out there inside the house.

So I was a little distracted by this plan-making. I guess that may have been why I didn't notice that the back door was open until I was right on top of it. There was probably a moment of panic just then but it didn't last long.

As soon as I stepped outside I saw Chloe making her way back toward the house from the garage, and she had a pot of coffee in her hands.

"Oh, hey Jim," she said, "good morning. I hope you don't mind, I decided to make some coffee for everyone. Simone said you guys both really like coffee in the morning. I guess I wanted to do... you know... something nice for you guys... you've been so kind to me."

OK, now, I know making me coffee is not like a huge gesture or anything, but I have to say, this and, well, what she said and I guess the way she said it just totally disarmed me. I mean, not that I'd been gunning for her or anything, but I was definitely worried about how I'd react to her. I was on board with Simone's plan of not saying anything to her about the... you know... but, I thought it might be hard to hide my discomfort. So, like I said, totally disarmed by coffee. Now you know how to get me.

"That's very kind Chloe," I said, "you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted do," she said and she was really smiling when she went to get some cups. I guess that was pretty disarming too. I mean, I didn't sense even a little bit of... I don't know, weirdness or... well anything. She just seemed really... happy I guess.

"Did you sleep OK?" I said. Honestly, this wasn't meant to be some kind of, I don't know, suggestive remark or whatever... I was just trying to make conversation.

"Oh my god Jim," she said, "it was so good... I mean... sometimes I find it hard to sleep in a new place, like hotels and stuff, but... I slept so good. I guess I was just pretty exhausted."

"Of course," I said, "I mean, after everything you've been through, I can imagine."

She poured two cups and we sat at the counter and, honestly, as hard as it would have been for me to imagine only a few minutes earlier, we just talked. I mean... it was... nice, you know... normal. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

So I guess we talked a little about her, you know, her interests and hobbies and stuff and a little more about the house. I told her about my plans for the turbine and the rest of the solar panels and stuff. Turns out she was really interested in engineering and construction and stuff. She said she'd been around stuff like that all her life, which wasn't that surprising given what her dad did for a living and, well, it always just came naturally to her. So she was actually kind of excited to help me get it running.

And I told her about my plans for the stove, and she wanted to help with that too. Turns out, she'd done something very similar at her grandparents' house with her dad.

So when Simone finally woke up and came downstairs, she had to come out to the garage to find us. We were elbow deep in moving the stove. It actually wasn't nearly as complicated as I'd thought it would be - once Chloe showed me how.

"Hey guys..." she said, "what's, ah, what's going on?" and I guess she was kind of smiling crookedly at us.

And so, Simone joined in and by mid-morning the job was done. The stove wasn't huge so we were able to find a decent spot for it in the kitchen that wouldn't get in the way too much, and it really would make our lives a lot more convenient. In the garage, it had been hooked up to two big canisters of gas outside through a line that ran through the wall, and these were pretty heavy to move, they needed to be closer to the house so we could reconnect them. And then we had to make a new hole in the kitchen wall for the line. Thankfully, there was enough juice left in the battery of my dad's cordless drill.

Moving the gas reminded me that it was another thing we would have to secure more of eventually. The gauge on the two canisters still looked pretty good, but nothing lasts forever.

So we made ourselves a celebratory hot meal on our newly installed stove, all of us feeling pretty good about ourselves and, I think, both Simone and I feely pretty great about Chloe. Honestly, I think I'd almost forgotten about the whole... you know... business from the night before.

"Hey, so ah, I thought I might, maybe, go for a little walk?" Chloe said afterwards, "check out the rest of the property a little?"

"Sure Chloe..." I said, "I mean... I don't wanna sound... aww hell, just be careful I guess, I mean we haven't seen any... you know... any of them around here, but..." So, yeah, I'd said 'Sure Chloe' and probably should've stopped talking after that, right? I could see Simone kind of smirking at me and although I was a little embarrassed to look at Chloe, when I did I saw that she was smirking too.

Honestly, I was just trying to helpful but, clearly, I was also conscious that I didn't want Chloe to feel like she needed my permission or whatever to do things. Also, I really didn't want her to feel that I, or that Simone and I, were trying to... I guess... become like surrogate parents or whatever, you know?

"I'll be careful Jim," she said and kind of ran her hand along my shoulder. "Promise."

"Go for it," Simone said, "explore! Jim and I will clear up here." She gave me a little nudge and she started gathering up our plates.

"Thanks Simone," Chloe said, "I won't be too long. See you guys later."

Simone was still chuckling when Chloe headed out the door and I started helping with clearing up.

"What's so damn funny?" I said, you know, playful like.

"I'm sorry Jim," she said, "you're just so fucking cute," and she kissed me quickly.

"Thanks..." I said, "I guess," although honestly, I probably wasn't totally sure what the fuck she meant.

Anyway, we got to work on the dishes and were just chatting about the morning, how great having the stove in the house would be and, at some point, I guess I made some point about how great it was that Chloe was so helpful. I think I was trying to say how she had volunteered to help, you know, that I didn't need to ask her.

"Oh, I'll bet she volunteered," Simone said, in a pretty obviously suggestive way.

"What?" I said.

"Oh come on Jim," she said, "she's obviously got a huge crush on you. I told you to expect a little hero worship didn't I?"

"Yeah..." I said, "I know... but... why do you think...?"

OK, so, I have to tell you, this was the first time I'd ever had a girlfriend tell me that another woman had a crush on me. Probably not that unusual a conversation to have, I know, it had just never come up. So I had no frame of reference for how to deal with it. Plus... well... I didn't get the impression that... that Simone was... jealous or anything. I mean, I didn't think she'd said it as like a warning or whatever, you know?

And, well, while I'm being honest with you, although I've always been really terrible at, you know, at knowing when a woman liked me, I mean I have absolutely no nose for it whatsoever, I had... well... I'd had my suspicions about Chloe all morning, working on the stove.

I mean, just the way she interacted with me... flirting I guess. Like, there was lots of unnecessary physical contact. Simple stuff like resting her arm on my shoulder or standing really close to me when we were bent over to look at something. And then, well, then she'd done this thing with her shirt.

So, well... Simone had left her some of Danielle's clothes when she'd first arrived the day before, right? And obviously she told her to have a look in the closet for anything she liked. Now, I've also told you that Chloe was much smaller than Danielle, so the clothes were a pretty loose fit. So she was wearing this simple white shirt and a pair of shorts and I guess we were getting a little warm while we worked, you know, so Chloe turned away for a second and I could tell she was doing something with the shirt but then, when she turned back, it was all I could do not to show a reaction.

She'd opened it totally at the front and then sort of tied it in a knot, maybe a little below her chest. Now, I've no doubt this would've helped cool her down a little, sure, but it also gave me a pretty wonderful view of her abdomen and her chest.

And, well, gimme a fucking break, I mean... she was an attractive woman. What I mean is, if she wanted me to notice her body, she fucking succeeded.

Anyway, "I just know these things Jim," Simone said, "call it women's intuition if you want, but come on, are you seriously telling me you didn't notice?"

I kind of looked at Simone a bit funny. I wasn't going to lie to her.

"What do I... I mean... should I...?" I wasn't really sure what I was asking here, you know, so I guess my question kind of fizzled out.

"Do you think she's attractive?" she asked. Well, shit. I mean, honesty can be a real pain in the ass sometimes, right?

"Well... I mean... she's..." I said but Simone just laughed and put her hand on my chest.

"Relax Jim, I'm kidding," she said, but there was definitely a little twinkle in her eye. "I mean, of course you find her attractive, she's hot, who wouldn't?" She was rubbing her hand along my chest now and the twinkle was, well, was starting to be something else... and it was a little bit... intriguing I guess. So I was definitely smiling when I looked down at her, maybe a little quizzical look in my eye.

I mean, first the way she reacted to finding out that Chloe had watched us having sex, and now, what? How far did she want this to go?

Of course, I didn't actually ask the question. I don't know, maybe I should have. Didn't get an answer either. But that twinkle in Simone's eye... and then she pulled me down to her and kissed me, I mean really fucking kissed me. And then she pulled me again and moved her mouth to my ear.

"Tonight," she whispered "I want you to eat my pussy for fucking hours. Make me cum over and over... let's really give her a show, huh?"

Now, you're already aware of just how fond I am of eating pussy so this was not an idea, at least the first part, I was ever going to object to. But the second part? Deliberately put on a show for Chloe...? A... a... a sex show? Seriously?

Anyway, I didn't have long to dwell on it cause Simone moved back down to my lips and was in my mouth again. Fuck... Just kissing Simone was fucking heavenly. Like, she kissed with her whole body, you know, and her lips were so soft and the way she moved her tongue, so... I don't know, languid or something. And then for good measure, I felt her hand drift down my body slowly until she was stroking me through my shorts and I felt her moaning into my mouth.

"Mmm, you're so good with your tongue Jim." she said. "I can't fucking wait for tonight... it's gonna be so fucking hot. Now, you wanna wash or dry?" Just like that. We were back to the dishes.

"You know," she said, when we were finishing up, "I think I might take a nap. Something tells me I'm not going to get much sleep tonight." And the twinkle was back. No doubt about it.

Now, I still hadn't had a lot of time to process... whatever was happening here, but I guess I was confident enough in my understanding that, well, whatever it was, Simone liked it, you know? That she was turned on by it. So, well, I guess if that was true I felt I should start to contribute a bit more, you know, help build the anticipation, set the mood or whatever. I know sometimes it can be nice to be a passive participant, to just get carried along with things. But something told me that, whatever was developing here, I wanted to be in on it, like, really in on it. So that's why I said:

"You're not going to get a fucking wink," and pulled her to me. My turn to initiate a really passionate kiss and whisper dirty shit in her ear. Taste of her own medicine.

Now, on the subject of dirty talking, or whatever you want to call it, this was also an area that I had limited experience of. I'm telling you this now so you'll give me a fucking break later. I was learning, you know.

"I think I'll tease you for at least an hour," I whispered, with no idea where I was going with it, but she did kind of groan a little, so I carried on. "And then you'll cum like a fucking train and then you'll cum again and again and again. You'll try not so, you won't want her to hear, but I'm going to make you fucking scream."

"Fuck Jim... stop," she said and her breath was a little heavy. "If you keep that up you're going to have to get me off right now."

Now, like I said, I was still learning with the dirty talk, so this was pretty encouraging, right? That and the totally unmistakable lust in her eyes when she looked at me.

"Well, you know," I said, and I ran my hand down her body, "all you have to do is ask."

She laughed and stepped back from me, shook her head.

"No," she said, "I wanna save myself for tonight. It's gonna be so cool," and there was something else in her eyes now, surprise or curiosity maybe I thought.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing..." she said, "it's just... I haven't heard you... talk like that before... I think I like this side of you." She smirked a little at first, but then her face kind of, I don't know, softened.

"Jim," she said, seriously now, keeping her distance from me, "are you... OK with... all this? I mean... I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me... I'm not... usually like this... honestly, I don't really know what it is... but... I don't want you to feel like... you have to, you know... go along with this because it's my idea or whatever. I want you to tell me if it makes you feel uncomfortable, you know?"

Man, Simone was so awesome. I really fucking loved her. It took me a few seconds to take in what she'd said, to recognize that she was, I guess, giving me an out, that it would be OK with her, that whatever was developing here was new to her too. You remember that conversation we had the morning after we first... you know...? Anyway, at the time, to avoid further gut-wrenching emotional turmoil, I'd made a mental note that Simone and I should practice getting better at communicating our feelings. I think, maybe, what she'd said was a sign that maybe she'd made the same mental note, you know.

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers