Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caroline, listen-" she started, but Caroline cut her off. Honestly, she looked really pissed.

"Someone better fucking explain what the fuck is going here, and I mean right the fuck now," she said.

I hadn't found any of it funny but from Simone's point of view any humorous thoughts she'd had got squeezed out pretty instantly. This was exactly what we'd been afraid of, you know? Caroline looked really angry.

"We will Caroline," Simone said, "I promise... Why don't you two get cleaned up and meet us in the kitchen. I'm going to put on a pot of coffee."

And then she turned and left. Caroline stayed for another few seconds and kind of glared at us again and then she was gone too.

I hadn't realised up to that point but I think I'd been holding my breath the whole time so as soon as Caroline was gone I think I gasped pretty loud.

"I fucking told you," I said and I guess I glared at Chloe pretty hard. I took my hand away from her and sat up on the couch. Yes, I know that was a shitty thing to say and I did regret it immediately.

"I... I'm sorry Jim," she said, "I just... I didn't..." I could see on her face that she was mortified. I don't think she was worried about someone seeing her in that position, in fact I know she wasn't. Like me, she was worried about what this would mean for all of us. Chloe had gotten pretty close to Caroline, even by then.

So I leaned forward so I could touch her face and I said I was sorry. "It's OK Chlo... it's gonna be fine," I said. "This wasn't your fault. I know you were... I know you were trying to make me feel better. You did a pretty good job by the way."

I could see just a hint of a smile reappear on her face and I smiled back. "You're just so fucking beautiful when you cum," I said.

Her smile broadened and I kissed her softly.

"Come on," she said, "we better..."

She didn't need to finish. We both knew this wasn't going to be pretty.

We ran upstairs to clean ourselves up a little and came back to the kitchen together. Simone was just putting a pot of coffee on the table. Caroline was just sitting there, looking into space. I tried to read her face but I guess I was too terrified of what I might find there.

"So," Simone said finally, when we'd all sat down.

"So," Caroline said, looking at each of us.

"Yeah," I said.

And then there was, like, a full 30 seconds of silence. The four of us just sitting there. I'm telling you, 30 fucking seconds. Count it. I swear I've never been in a more awkward situation in my entire life. I wanted to be anywhere else in the world but... at the same time, I knew this was going to be a really important conversation.

"Well?" Caroline said eventually, "what is this you got going here Jim, some kind of harem?"

Now, I'm not sure why, but my first instinct when she said that was anger. Yeah, definitely anger. It made me really mad actually. I guess Simone could see it on my face so I was pretty glad, again, that she spoke before I had the chance to say something I definitely would have regretted.

"It's not like that Caroline," she said. "If you're willing, I hope you'll let us tell you what happened and, well, I hope you'll understand." And her voice was so calm and so measured, without being in the least bit patronising. I mean, over the years there were a lot more situations that were a lot more fucking serious than Chloe and me getting caught with our pants down where Simone's ability to remain calm and in control like that was really fucking remarkable and, like I said, I was not in a good emotional place at that moment but I did manage to register more than a little bit of... awe I guess, at Simone, even then, you know what I mean? Even in that really fucking uncomfortable moment my mind still managed to register how happy... how fucking lucky I was that I'd met her. That she was here.

I think the stiffness in Caroline's face might have eased just a little. For my part, the anger her question had made me feel definitely ebbed a touch. She just nodded gently.

"Thank you," Simone said. "I want you to know Caroline, we all do, that we didn't lie to you. We just... we were afraid that if we told you everything about... about the three of us that... it might..."

Simone looked to me and I finished for her. "That it would make you feel uncomfortable. We wanted you to feel safe here Caroline. You are safe here. I guess we understood that, well, whatever it is that's going on between the three of us is... pretty unusual. We just didn't want to scare you away."

"We knew we'd have to tell you eventually," Chloe said, "we just weren't sure how and... I guess Jim and I got a little carried away today..."

"So that's what you call that?" Caroline asked, but for the first time since she'd caught us I detected what I was sure was a hint of, I don't know, maybe not quite amusement, but definitely something a little softer in her voice. I mean, said another way, her question could have been pretty aggressive but it absolutely wasn't. Chloe even smiled sheepishly at her.

"It happened just like we told you," Simone said, getting us back on track. "Jim and I were alone here together and... we fell in love, like we said. And then we found Chloe."

"I'd been alone for so long," Chloe said, "so scared and... lonely. I didn't think I'd ever see another person ever again and then, out of nowhere here were these two people who were kind to me, who made me feel safe and welcome and..."

I heard Chloe's voice crack just a little and instinctively I put my arm around her and I could see Caroline's face soften just a little more.

So Chloe went on. "I know I shouldn't have but... but I couldn't help it. I... I guess I... spied on them... when I first got here... I... I..." She kind of trailed off and looked to Simone.

"She watched us having sex," Simone said, pretty directly, clinically I mean, just like a lawyer. "And, although she didn't realise it at the time, we, well Jim I guess, had seen her watching us."

And I guess the rest of the telling was pretty clinical too. Between the three of us, we held back no detail. We didn't get into the nitty gritty of who did what to who or whatever but I think Caroline still had a pretty clear picture of how our little triumvirate had developed when we were done.

"So, well," I said, when we'd gotten to the end, "I hope you can see Caroline that this isn't some... tawdry harem or whatever you called it. None of us has ever experienced anything like this. I guess it's pretty weird that it took the end of the world for us to realise that something like this was even possible but, well, we love each other. I guess that's the short answer to your question. What the fuck is going on here? We love each other. That's what's going on here."

And then another moment of quiet settled. And I think for the first time since that moment of panic on the couch, I was actually feeling good about things. And when I looked to Simone and Chloe, I could see them smiling back at me and... honestly, I know this might sound fucking stupid, but I could see the love in their eyes, I swear to god I could. For me. For each other. And I guess I kind of felt like... if Caroline couldn't understand us, couldn't understand that... well, that was her problem, you know?

So I guess I was pretty surprised when she said, "I'm sorry Jim." I think we all were. "I didn't mean to... I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. I guess it was just... a little... surprising," she said. "I'm not going to pretend like I understand all this... Like you said, it's a pretty unusual situation and... I can certainly appreciate why you were reluctant to tell me but... you all have made me feel so welcome here and I do feel safe here Jim, I do. I feel like I've gotten to know you all pretty well since I arrived, I know you're good people, people I trust and, well, I guess this doesn't change that."

"Thank you Caroline," Simone said, "I'm glad you feel that way." And again, I was glad Simone said something because all I could do was breath an enormous sigh of relief!

"Oh thank god," Chloe said and I think we all laughed at that, maybe a little nervously but, still, it was the first time I'd seen Caroline smile since this had started and that felt like progress.

And... well... even then I understood that progress was important, you know? I mean I still knew it was probably going to be a little weird for a while, and it was but... we'd done the hard part.

We ate lunch together and I think we were all happy for conversation to turn back to the work Caroline and Simone were doing in the garage. They'd spent the morning working on the other red-eye, the one with the intact brain and Caroline's theory about the red matter from the eyes had held true. Actually, she'd found that most of the brain had been replaced with it and after lunch, they returned to the garage to start studying it a little more closely.

By dinner time, she hadn't reached any significant conclusions except to be able to say that it was like nothing she was familiar with. Even the basic cell structure she could see under the microscope seemed totally new to her.

We had a movie that night. It had been a couple of nights since we had so I guess I had been looking forward to it but, given the events of the day and all, I guess the atmosphere was probably still a little awkward. And then Chloe cut through all the bullshit. Just like she always did.

"So Simone," she said, just as the movie was ending, "I guess now that everything's out in the open, would you mind swapping with me tonight? I haven't been able to have sex with Jim in an actual bed in days!"

There was this palpable moment of silence. I've heard people say that a lot but this was one of those moments that made me understand what they meant, like the silence was something tangible that just filled the whole room, like I could cut through it with a knife. My attention immediately went to Caroline and I could see her eyes widen a little and I was probably holding my breath again.

And then Simone burst out laughing, and then Chloe was laughing too and, you know what? Then Caroline was laughing. Swear to god. Laughing their heads off, all three of them. And I was just sitting there, smiling sheepishly and blushing like crazy.

"No problem Chlo," Simone said, eventually, when they'd calmed down a little.

"So Jim doesn't get any say?" Caroline asked, still recovering from the fucking hilarity.

"Not even a little bit," Chloe said.

"He knows who's in charge," Simone said.

Anyway, all things considered, while I didn't find this little episode nearly as funny as they did, I could obviously see that, well, that more progress was being made.

Chloe was already in bed when I came into my room a little later, this really stupid grin on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I said.

"Are you kidding?" she said. "First, we don't have to sneak around anymore and second, I just know you're about to fuck me really fucking good. Doing it all over the house is all well and good Jim but I've been really looking forward to you just... getting on top of me and... fucking pounding me. I'm so fucking wet for you Jim."

Now, you remember me saying that Simone had this way of getting me instantly hard? Well, yeah, Chloe could do that too. And sometimes she didn't even need to touch me at all. I mean, after she said that, I was fully ready, right there and then. So there was very little preamble. I climbed into the bed and I was inside her in... seconds.

And I guess we both groaned pretty hard when I slipped inside. Like she said, I think we'd both been looking forward to this. I had to agree with her that all the clandestine fucking we'd been doing since Caroline arrived had been fun, experimenting with weird positions and places all over the house but it was nice to just not have to worry about any of that anymore.

And she wasn't kidding about being really wet either. I could hear it as well as feel it. She was flat on her back, her legs spread wide and I just lay there for a second, buried in her.

She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard.

"Now give it to me Jim," she said, "all of it." She had that glint in her eye and I felt her legs wrap around me and pull me into her. So I guess I couldn't help smiling at her and I pulled myself back a little until I almost slipped out completely and then plunged back into her and she kind of yelped a little.

"Like that?" I said.

"Faster," she said.

So I did it again, and then again, and again, faster and faster. And she was really making noise now, grunting and yelping and for a second I thought, what about Caroline? I'd definitely been conscious of Simone being quieter than normal when we'd done this with Caroline in the house but I guess Chloe was taking 'everything being out in the open' to mean that she could be as loud as she fucking wanted.

So I didn't stop or slow down. Actually, if anything I went faster and harder. I mean, really fucking hard. I could feel her whole body underneath me, just enveloped by mine, and her arms and legs were grabbing at me, pulling me into her. And she was so fucking hot and tight and so fucking wet. And every so often, instead of a grunt or a yelp she'd say "More!" or "Harder!" or just plain old fucking "Yes!"

And I just kept going, as fast and as hard as I could.

And when I finally felt her cum, felt her body spasm and quiver under me, felt her pussy clamp down on my cock, I fucking exploded inside her. Honestly, it felt like I hadn't cum in months. And it just kept cumming. I pressed into her again and again and her body kept bucking and her voice kept wailing until, finally, we just lay there together, gasping, with my cock still buried in her.

"Holy fuck... Jim," she said, "that was... fucking awesome."

Honestly, I couldn't think of the words to tell her how good I felt in that moment so I just kissed her. I started to try to move off her, I was conscious that I was still pressing down on her with most of my body weight, but she kind of held me in place.

"No," she said, "wait. Stay like this for a minute."

So I stayed. She did let me lift my upper body a little so she could get her breath back but her arms still held on to me. And just seeing the warm satisfaction on her face made me feel really good so I guess I couldn't help kissing her again and then, well, I guess we were making out pretty hard pretty fast.

And, well, I was still inside her, right? Like I said, I'd cum like a fucking train but I guess I never got totally soft and once we started making out like that, I was totally fucking hard again pretty fast. And I guess she could feel it. I could hear her kind of groan into my mouth when I started moving my hips again.

And then I felt her grab on to me again and roll, so I went with her until she was on top of me.

"Oh my god Jim," she said and kind of sat up straight, "I can't believe you're still so fucking hard."

I guess I couldn't help grunt a little when I felt her start to really grind against me. I mean, shit, it was so fucking wet and slick down there, jesus.

And then she kind of leaned forward again and grabbed on to me and I guess I grabbed on to her as well and then we were really fucking again. I mean, I was able to plant my feet a little so I could thrust up into her and, shit, she fucking loved that.

So I guess she was grunting and wailing again pretty soon and, fuck... I was fucking possessed. I couldn't get enough of her and she... she kept asking for more. I mean, literally, she was still doing it, "More!" and "Harder!" and "Come on Jim, fucking give it to me!"

And when she came the second time, I was nowhere near finished and I just kept fucking her for all I was worth. Honestly, I didn't know where I was getting the energy. I guess it was her, you know. She was just so fucking hot, so fucking responsive or something. Jesus, it was fucking unbelievable.

She made me stop after she came a third time.

"Fuck Jim, stop, stop," she said, "gimme a fucking minute here."

She kind of flopped off me, gasping for breath but still grinning like a cat.

"I don't know what's gotten into you tonight," she said, "but I fucking love it."

And I just couldn't stop, I mean, I knew she needed a break but I couldn't keep my hands off her, couldn't stop myself from kissing her, from rubbing her pussy. And I was totally fucking hard the whole time.

"OK," she said, eventually, "OK, OK, I'm ready," and she got up and moved to the end of the bed, on her hands and knees and grabbed on to it and kind of gave it a shake, like she was testing its strength. And then she looked back at me. "Give it to me Jim, really fucking give it to me. Don't hold back. I want to you to fuck me until I fucking pass out. You hear me?"

I mean, jesus. If I hadn't been fucking ravenous enough, right?

So there was no fucking waiting around. I got right up behind her and just buried myself in her in one hard thrust, like my cock was fucking laser guided or something, and then I just started pounding away and she was squirming and fucking wailing again... fuck. I mean, it's hard to describe, it was like every time I buried myself inside her I just wanted to be deeper, you know, our bodies to be connected even more, and she was pushing herself back against me in perfect rhythm.

And... yeah, I mean, there was definitely a moment when I thought maybe this had gone too far, you know? Her hands were gripping the end of the bed pretty hard and she'd lowered her upper body down so her ass was sticking up a little. I guess I must have slowed down a little and she turned her head back to me and, jesus, I nearly fucking exploded there and then. I'd never seen her look so... I don't know, so hungry, greedy. I swear to god, I think she actually growled at me.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she said and I guess that told me.

Now, I've never been a particularly athletic person, I mean I always kept myself in shape but sports was never really my thing. Still, I knew that feeling, you know, where you've pushed your body as far as it will go? Where you know if you keep going there's going to be a price. That was what it felt like. I knew I should stop, I knew I had nothing left but... I just couldn't. I don't know, she was like a fucking drug. I had to have her. Had to have more, had to have her for longer. I didn't want it to ever end. And even if I did I was one hundred per cent sure she wouldn't let me stop.

She told me after that she came a bunch of times when we were like that, with me taking her from behind, but I don't think I was really conscious of it. By the time I finally came again, she was just prone on the bed underneath me. She'd told me to fuck her until she passed out and I really don't think we were a million miles away from that.

And when I rolled off her I was really fucking gasping. There were a few seconds there where I thought that I might actually have a problem here. And then there was this... panic... as if I had been in some kind of a fucking trance and finally came out of it. I was fucking terrified that I'd hurt her. She was lying next to me, on her front, with her head turned away from me and I could see that she was breathing really hard.

"Chlo..." I said, "Shit, Chlo, are you OK? I'm sorry Chlo, I don't know what happened." As soon as I'd said it I was immediately conscious that it wasn't the first time I'd felt the urge to apologise to her immediately after sex. I wanted to touch her, to turn her over, to make sure she was OK but I think I was a little afraid to, afraid of what she'd do.

But then she turned her head slowly towards me. She was still breathing really heavy and her eyes were kind of glazed.

"Jesus... jesus christ Jim," she said, "that was... jesus, that was... I mean... holy fucking shit," and she kind of, I don't know, laughed but then it was kind of like a sob as well.