Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers

"Are you OK?" I said again. I felt a little easier about touching her then and I guess I kind of helped her roll over.

"Are you... fucking... kidding me?" she said. She reached up slowly, and pulled my head down to hers. I mean, we were both pretty out of breath, but it felt nice to kiss her gently like that after... well, after what was probably the most... I mean I really hesitate to use this word, but definitely the most violent sex of my life.

"I don't know how you do this to me Chloe," I said. And I really didn't. She kind of chuckled and smiled at me.

And the bed was totally fucked. The blankets and everything were all over the place and there was fucking cum everywhere but I don't think either of us had the energy to move at that point. I felt Chloe kind of crawling into me and I put my arm around her.

And, yeah, I guess I do remember thinking as I fell asleep that there was no possible way that Caroline hadn't heard a lot of that. I had no idea what time it was or how long we'd been fucking but I was pretty sure that, well, that it had been more than a few minutes if you know what I'm saying. Talk about everything being out in the open, right?

When I woke up next morning, Simone was sitting on the edge of the bed. Chloe was still cuddled up next to me and I was sore. I mean, shit, I don't know how but my arms and my shoulders and my legs felt like I'd done the most intense workout of my fucking life.

"Morning," Simone said and she had this smirk on her face. "You two got pretty fucking wild last night, huh?"

"Wha... oh... ahm... yeah... sorry," I said, "don't know what... don't know what came over us."

She just laughed and touched my shoulder and said coffee was on if I wanted some.

Chloe still hadn't woken and she only just stirred a little when I extracted myself from her. I jumped in the shower, hoping that the water would do something for my aching muscles but I was still pretty sore when I walked into the kitchen.

There was no sign of Simone. Caroline was sitting at the table with the pot of coffee. I think I was blushing before I even sat down.

"Morning Jim," she said, but I was very much aware that she hadn't made eye contact with me.

"Morning Caroline. How'd you sleep?" I mean, shit. I said it without thinking, you know? It's just something you say to people in the morning. If it was possible, I imagine my face got even redder.

So it was a massive fucking relief when she laughed. I mean, it wasn't a fucking belly laugh or whatever, but it wasn't forced either. I guess it just took the tension right out of the situation.

"I'm sorry," I said. I was about to say something else but she cut me off.

"It's OK Jim," she said, "we don't have to talk about it. Nothing I haven't heard before! How are you feeling? You look a little stiff."

Yeah, we both laughed again at that.

"Yeah... I'm, ah, I'm a little sore alright. I'll be fine," I said.

"Right, well, as your doctor," she said, "I feel it's my responsibility to advise against any stressful physical activity for a while. You may be the last man alive you know, can't have you fucking yourself to a heart attack."

Now, I don't know about you, but I thought this was pretty funny. And so I laughed. That said, I did reflect afterwards that some people other than me might not have found it so funny. I guess I put it down to Caroline having got to know me well enough to feel comfortable making that kind of joke.

Anyway, all in all, even though I'd been really worried about it, that first interaction with Caroline in a post her-knowing-everything world I guess had gone pretty damn well I thought.

She went outside after that, Simone was already in the garage getting things ready, and Chloe came down a little later. Her hair was still wet from the shower and she looked just as tired and sore as I felt. It reminded me of a really bad hangover even though we hadn't touched a drop.

"You're a real son of a bitch Jim, you know that?" she said. I knew it was a joke but I guess I was still feeling a little weird about what had happened between us the night before.

So I started to say something, I don't know, to apologise again or something, but she cut me off.

"Relax Jim, I'm kidding," she said. She came over to me and leaned down and kissed me, soft and quick. "It was exactly what I wanted Jim. I'm gonna be sore for a week but, fuck, it was totally fucking worth it. I didn't think my body was capable of feeling so much pleasure."

Now, listen, you can just fuck off, OK. I'm telling you, that is what she said, fucking verbatim.

Anyway, I guess Chloe and I took it pretty easy that day. Simone and Caroline spent most of the day in the garage but they couldn't help a couple of gags at our expense when they came in for lunch, and again over dinner.

I felt a little bad when Simone climbed into bed that night. I was still pretty worn out so I'd gone up early but, I guess I knew that, well... based on all of our experiences, I was pretty sure she'd have gotten crazy turned on listening to Chloe and me the night before and I really didn't think I was going to be capable of... I mean, not that night anyway.

But she was totally cool with it. We didn't talk about it or anything, I think she just knew. She just cuddled up against me and did this contented little sigh. I don't know, maybe it's weird, but that made me really happy. Just the feeling of her body next to mine always made me so fucking happy.

"So Caroline and I were talking about you today," she said.

"Oh yeah?" I said. I mean, I didn't think it was too weird, given everything that had happened I guess, but... well... yeah, I was intrigued.

"Uh-huh," she said. "I guess anybody would have been curious after all that fucking noise you and Chloe made last night."

"So what... ah... what...?" I said.

"I guess she wanted to know how it worked, you know," she said. "Did I feel jealous, did Chloe. Did we have, like, a rota system or something for sharing you. It was kind of fun actually."

"Fun?" I said.

"Yeah," she said, "I guess everything has just kind of happened so organically between the three of us, it was kind of fun to talk about it with someone else."

"Right, sure," I said.

"And of course she wanted to know if it was always like that," she said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Well," she said, "I mean, she wanted to know if Chloe was just really loud or whether... well, whether you were some kind of a sex god or something. I mean, she said it kind of laughing but, well..."

She kind of drifted off a little, but my interest was definitely piqued. I mean, of course it was, gimme a fucking break.

"But what?" I said.

"Well, I don't want your head to explode or anything Jim," she said, "but I guess I didn't totally disavow her of the notion."

"What notion?" I said.

"That you're some kind of sex god," she said.

Now, I wasn't totally sure how I felt about this. I mean, firstly I wasn't totally sure she wasn't joking. And sure, I'm fully aware that there isn't a man who's ever lived who wouldn't feel pretty proud of a description like that but... I mean... where was this going to end?

"Yeah," she said and turned on her side for me to spoon her, "I think she was pretty intrigued if you ask me."

Hey, what time is it?

*Ah... nearly six. Why?

Lou invited me over for dinner, talk about the scouting plan.

*Oh... I see.

Dani, please don't be like this.

*Like what?

Fuck you Danielle, that is exactly the kind of answer that would piss you off if I said it.

*You're right Jim, it sure is.

I really thought we'd got past this.

*Hhhhhhh... I know. I'm sorry Jim, I am. You can't blame me for being worried though, right?

I know sweetheart, I know.

*So what can you tell me about it? Where are you headed?

Not totally sure yet. South I think. The folks in Harbourtown have mapped most of the coast as far as Florida so I think the target is to stay inland, the Carolinas, maybe as far as Georgia.

*Jesus Jim, that far?

It's a good sign D, the world is opening back up.

*Yeah... I guess it is."

Jtb_
Jtb_
451 Followers