Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 13

Story Info
But I guess that's another story, right?
8.3k words
4.76
5.6k
12

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

I've really enjoyed writing Jim's story. It began as a small nugget of an idea and as time went on it grew into an entire world of story telling possibilities. For the moment, I'll be taking a break from Jim and company but there are an almost unlimited number of possibilities in this world and I know I will return to it again.

So for now, I hope you enjoy this final part of Jim's account of the First Year after the First Day. Thank you so much for reading.

***

In Part 12...

As the pattern of their new lives settled into a routine, work on upgrading and securing the house was interrupted by the return of Louise, Lola and Fiona from Ohio, their friend Alex lost to a red-eye attack on their journey. With nothing left of their home town, they had no place else to go.

And without much need for discussion, the decision was made that the house would become their new home too. And Simone and Chloe didn't waste any time encouraging Lola to make use of all the amenities the house offered, Jim's tongue included.

***

It's the End of the World as Jim Knows it.

Part 13 - "...but I guess that's another story, right?"

***

*Hey... ah... Hey Jim... how are you?

Hey D. It's good to see you.

*Is it?

Ha! What's that supposed to mean?

*Well, I was pretty fucking horrible to you the other day and then... then you weren't here when I came back the day after and I couldn't get in touch with you or find you... I thought you'd left already. I'm so sorry Dad.

It's OK sweetheart. You don't have to apologize. I know how you feel about it, I know why you feel that way. I guess what you said did... you know... it did hurt but... well... Listen Dani... I've... I've decided not to go with the scouts. I'm not going.

*......... Fuck.

That's all you have to say?

*Fuck Dad... I... Fuck.

You know for someone who listens to people for a living, I really thought you'd be more articulate than this.

*Ha! Fuck you Dad. You know what I mean...

I do sweetheart. And I want you to know that, yes, one hundred per cent, I made this decision because of what you said.

*Dad?! Seriously?! You think that makes me feel better?

No, but that's OK, because I'm just kidding. Come on D, you don't have to feel guilty about this! You were right. Sure, it's exciting to think about getting back out there and exploring and all that shit but... fuck, I mean, you were right Dani. There's plenty I can do here to help the Community and, well, the more I thought about what you said, about how you've been feeling about it... well... I know families are very different things now than when I was your age D but... I guess I realized that every day I'd be out there I'd be thinking about you and worrying about you. Wishing I could meet my latest grandchild. Know their name. Talk to them. Teach them. And I guess it comes down to what is more important to me, you know? And when you think about it like that, there's really no contest. None.

*...You're such an asshole, you know that? I love you so much.

I love you too sweetheart......... Now I can't believe I'm the one saying this, but do you think maybe we should do some work?

*......... Yeah... yeah... right. Work. Where were we anyway?

Is that a joke?

*Ha! No, sorry, I forgot. And you distracted me! OK, the night you ate out Lola and Fiona. So what happened next?

Well the immediate aftermath was pretty fucking uncomfortable, I thought anyway. I got up pretty early and took Jerry for a walk and when I came back, everybody was sitting around the table, having breakfast, essentially having a seminar on my pussy eating methodology.

Chloe called me over and told me to join in, they'd love to have my perspective. Everyone thought that was pretty funny, although I was pretty sure Louise was just as uncomfortable with the whole thing as me. Anyway, I smiled as best I could and left them to it.

And then... well... I guess a new pattern developed. Like I said before, it was great having Lola, Fiona and Louise with us. And not just because... well, you know. Apart from that, and apart from the fact that they're really great people, like I said, the skills they added to the Community, such as it was with only seven of us at that time, made a real difference to our lives.

So within just a couple of weeks we'd completely finished the fence. There's not much left of it now, what with all the expansions of the house we did later, but at the time it gave us a real sense of security, of safety. It didn't do much for the view but it was so close to the house at least we didn't have to go far for that.

Fiona the engineer had improved and reinforced our plans for the fence so that I really thought it would take a fucking tank to get through it and Lola the architect had come up with a plan to adapt the house. At first it was just a really simple idea. The bedrooms upstairs in the house were fucking huge and it didn't take an architect to see that it would be a fairly simple matter to split them in half with new walls. So we ended up going from four bedrooms to seven. It wasn't my idea but Lola suggested and the others agreed enthusiastically that my bedroom stay as it was. I think everyone appreciated that they could have their own space, you know? When I look back at that time in the history of the Community now, it was a really happy one, the seven of us living together I mean, but sometimes you just want to go be alone, you know.

And even then, she'd started work on the master plan for future expansion. A part of me thought at the time that it was crazy, and way over the top, but actually, it turned out not to be big enough! We made the additions in stages obviously, over the years as the need dictated, but I always remembered how Lola had the vision to see what this place would become even then. At the beginning.

So yeah, adapting the house and making and keeping it secure was a part of that new pattern of our lives but there was much more to it than that. A few weeks after the girls came back, we started on the garden. We'd got some books from the library and stuff but really we didn't have a fucking clue what we were going, and the first year or two weren't really that successful Harvest-wise, but I thought then as I do now, it was the idea that really mattered. We always had faith that we would figure it out eventually. And we did. And even then we understood just how critical a secure and reliable source of food was. The Harvest festival is probably the biggest event of the year across the whole Network these days. Obviously it was a smaller affair those first couple of years, but we still celebrated.

And then, well, obviously the... sexual pattern of life here evolved too I guess... with Lola and Fiona added to the mix. After that first night, for a solid week, Lola was totally insatiable. I had to eat her out at least once a day and then, after about a week like I said, I was lying in bed one night waiting for Simone when Lola walked in.

"Hey Jim," she said, and that twinkle I'd already come to know well was in her eye. "I, ah, I asked Simone if she wouldn't mind... if I... if I stayed here tonight. I hope that's OK."

She was wearing a short, loose-fitting silky bathrobe and she moved slowly towards the bed as she spoke. If I'm totally honest, given how crazy she'd been to have my mouth on her pussy all week, I wasn't all that surprised. Even still, I wasn't totally sure what to say so I took a few seconds to respond and then before I could, she just kept talking.

"See... I... I... I've really wanted to... to..." she said, "since that first night... I really wanted you to fuck me that night Jim and then all week you've been making me cum so much... but I really wanted my first time feeling you inside me to be... like... in a bed. So we could take our time, you know, so I could really feel you. Is that OK? Would you mind... fucking me?"

I came really close to laughing out loud, just the way she'd asked you know, and the look on her face, all innocent and nervous, like she was asking for me help studying for a big test or something. But I just smiled.

"Are you kidding?" I said. "Like I told you that first night Lola, like it is with Caroline, I'm here for whatever you want. And I've had a lot of fun with you this week so... to be honest... I guess I was really hoping that you'd want to... do something like this."

Of course I was. Now, OK, I'll grant you, it's not as if I had any possibility of not getting enough... by then I think I was probably engaging in some form of sexual activity with someone on at least a daily basis, and more often that not, more than once a day. But Lola... I mean jesus. She was so fucking hot and so much fun to be with... and eating her out all week, feeling her cum so fucking much right into my mouth... yeah, I really wanted to go further with her. A day or two before, after I'd finished eating her out, I was so fucking horny I went and found Simone and brought her straight to the bedroom. I knew she could tell from the look in my eyes what was going on cause we didn't need to talk at all. We didn't even take our clothes off. She just grabbed on to the end of the bed and I lifted her dress up over her ass and I was inside her in seconds.

Anyway, Lola was sitting on the edge of the bed by the time I'd said that and kind of smiling a little. I'm not sure what it was about her that told me that there was something else she wanted to say but I definitely sensed it.

"Lola?" I said. "Is... is everything OK?"

"Oh, yeah..." she said, "totally... and... I'm really excited... I'm so fucking wet already Jim... I just... well, I was talking about it with Chloe and Simone and they said, like, that I should talk to you about it... that things around here work so well the way they do because we're always honest and open with each other..."

I wasn't totally sure where she was going, but I wasn't surprised at the advice Chloe and Simone had given her. I guess in context my mind did turn to the possibility that she was going to bring up some weird kink or something, but I was still surprised by what she said.

"I like it rough Jim," she said. She was still smiling a little and she'd fixed her eyes on mine. "I don't mean like... I'm not into... hitting or anything like that but... I guess... a little choking sometimes wouldn't be terrible... And I know this might seem really weird but... I've been so fucking turned on thinking about you fucking me Jim... I'm really sorry if this makes you feel uncomfortable."

It probably did. I don't know if something in my body language gave me away but my first reaction probably wasn't exactly enthusiastic. And yes, I know, some of the sex in and, well, around the house since the First Day could definitely be characterized as rough, or at least on the rough end of the spectrum, especially with Chloe but still, I guess just the basic idea of what she was talking about just naturally didn't sit right with me.

"It's OK Lola," I said, her eyes peering at me questioningly. "It's not weird. And I did say I'm here for whatever you want, right?"

"Right," she said, "thanks Jim. And like... it'll be fun, I promise. You can do whatever you want to me Jim. I trust you." Her smile had grown and morphed into a kind of leer as she stood up and slid the bathrobe off her slender body. Her incongruously large breasts looked irresistibly firm and luscious in the dim light and I think I probably gulped audibly as she pulled back the blanket and climbed in, crawling towards me.

And as she did I guess I was kind of steeling myself for what was ahead. Like I said, of course I really wanted this to happen. And the thing that made me nervous, as I reflected on it even then, was that if I did as she'd asked, if I was deliberately rough with her, how could I be sure things wouldn't get out of hand? How would I know if I was going too far? If I just gave myself over to what was about to happen, would I be able to control myself?

I was still thinking about it when I felt Lola's soft skin start to slide across my own, felt her hand sliding down along my body to my already rock-solid cock. But I was still smiling when her bright red lips at first just grazed mine.

And there wasn't any moment when I reached some kind of conclusion or answer to what I'd been thinking about. Honestly, I think I just couldn't take it any more. I wanted her.

So in more or less one fluid movement, I grabbed the edge of the blanket and flung it back and then swung us around so that she landed pretty heavily on her back. She made this kind of loud squealing sound and when I looked down into her face as I loomed over her I could see what I could only describe as glee in her eyes.

And I think I probably grunted a little when I devoured her mouth with mine and I felt her tongue press into me, her arms reaching up to hold onto me. One of my legs was between hers and I could feel her wetness on my thigh as she started to grind her crotch against me.

I shifted to the side a little and freed up a hand to roam her body, dwelling on her large, firm tits, squeezing hard, harder than I would ordinarily have felt comfortable squeezing. Her eyes were closed and her lips were pressed hard together and I could feel her body pressing back against me, willing more of herself to be touched. I remembered her saying 'it'll be fun, I promise' and I grinned as I covered her mouth with mine again, forcing her lips apart to accommodate my tongue and at the same time moving my hand so I could pinch her nipple between my thumb and index finger, softly at first, just rolling it a little, and then gripping tighter and pulling until I felt her groan into my mouth.

Her body was writhing underneath me and I moved my hand quickly from her breast to her pussy, pressing hard against her, feeling her copious wetness.

"Fuuuck," she breathed, long and slow. Her eyes were still closed and her hips thrust against my grip as I rubbed her hard. Her legs seems to open and close involuntarily as she squirmed at my touch.

"Fuck Jim... please..." she said, "fuck me... fuck me right now... come on... I need your fucking cock in me... fuck me... fuck me Jim... fuck me so fucking hard..." She went on and on, her body becoming more and more insistent, her hand searching for my cock to guide it into her.

Again there was no conscious decision making but I felt my body sort of give itself over to what was happening. To her. She groaned when I took my hand off her pussy and kept groaning as I moved fast and hard above her, using my hand to guide my cock to where it desperately wanted to go.

"Yes... please... come on," she whimpered, pleaded. I pressed myself against her and felt her hips pushing insistently back against me, drawing me in. The combination of my steel hardness and her incredible slickness made for a relatively straightforward entry but I couldn't help growling with a kind of animal wantonness as I moved in her, almost overwhelmed by how hot and tight she was. Her hips continued to surge back at me.

"Fuck... yes..." she said. Her face was flushed, her breathing heavy and her eyes fluttered as I surged into her now, fast and hard, holding myself deep inside, as deep as I could manage with my full weight pressing behind me. And so we lay like that for a few moments, her legs hanging wide either side of me, my body pressed on top of her. Hungrily, greedily, I reached for her lips with my own and devoured her mouth once more and as our tongues did battle our hips began moving, almost involuntarily. I felt her arms surging and grasping at me and she groaned continuously.

During the various encounters we'd had over the course of the previous week I thought I'd come to the conclusion that Lola was more likely to be the gasping, breathy kind of lover but it now quickly became apparent that she could be just as loud as Chloe or Simone when she wanted to be.

And when I first surged the force of my hips against her and then began to withdraw slowly from her before plunging myself back inside her as deeply as I could, her groans turns to moans and hoarse shouts.

"I fucking love your cock Jim," she said, turning her heels into my ass to pull her more deeply into her, "fucking pound me... use me... fuck the shit out of me..."

So I gave her what she wanted. First with those long, slow, deep thrusts but soon enough I was moving faster and faster, continuing to plunge myself as deep as I could every time. My body pressed into her, feeling her huge, firm breasts pressed into my chest as my arms gripped her tightly to hold her in place while I pounded away, mercilessly.

"Fuck! Yes!" she said, screamed really, "fuck me... fucking give it to me daddy!"

I don't know, maybe if I hadn't been so consumed by it, by her, that would have given me pause, maybe caused me to stop. But I guess in the moment it happened, I reminded myself that this was supposed to be all about what she wanted, so I just went faster and harder and deeper.

And at some point I just felt my hand move towards her neck. I don't know... I don't think I'd ever really noticed a woman's neck during sex before... well, no... that's not true... I definitely had, but then my instinct had always been to kiss it, to adore it. Simone had the most sublime neck. It begged to be kissed. But this was... a different feeling. And as soon as I felt my fingers make contact with Lola's neck I could see her eyes flare with excitement. It was completely new to me.

And then I felt her hand on top of mine, wrapped around her slender throat, and of course my instinct was to let go, you know, that I must have been holding on too hard, that this wasn't what she wanted. But it only took a fraction of a second to realize that her hand wasn't trying to pull mine off, it was pressing me harder, forcing my grip tighter and deeper into the soft flesh around her throat and I felt her gasp and heave as my hand tightened. And when I saw her eyes kind of roll up into her skull I knew I should be terrified that something was wrong but all I felt was this incredible surge of adrenaline, of energy and my hips just moved faster and I fucked her even harder. Honestly, I was pounding into her so hard I think I had genuine fears for the structural integrity of the bed, it was making noises that I'd never heard it make before.

And when I felt her cum, felt her pussy spasm and gush, felt her whole body quiver and writhe under me, her breath struggling to escape the assault of my hand around her throat, I let go. She wasn't able to put words to her vocalization, it was just a sort of stream of wordless shouts. But I didn't stop, if anything I increased the force of my pounding still further and her orgasm just seemed to go on and on until my ass and my hips were just a flurry of movement.

I know I must have grunted pretty hard when I felt myself get close. Our bodies were slick with sweat and I could see Lola's eyes focused on me but it was hard to take my eyes off the obvious red marks in the shape of my fingers around her neck.

"Don't stop..." she said, "fill me up daddy... please..."

I don't know if she had some kind of sixth sense or something but she said this just as I was reaching the point of no return, the point at which I was going to have to pull out or go for broke. And I felt her arms and her legs grip me tighter and I plunged as deep and as hard as I could once last time before I came, and kept cumming, deep inside her.

And then we were just a mass of writhing, gasping flesh on the bed. I rested my head on her shoulder while I got my breath back and then leaned over to kiss her again, tenderly this time. Her face was a mask of sweat and exertion but she smiled broadly.

"Daddy?" I said and she chuckled. I guess I did too.

"Sorry," she said, "there was this guy in college... I really liked fucking him... he fucked me really hard like that and he loved it when I called him daddy... although he never made me cum that fucking hard. Thanks Jim. Daddy."

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers