Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you try up here?" she suggested, smiling knowingly at his question, and with her hand she slowly guided him towards her breasts.

Luke had to concentrate to breath as he felt the firm heft of her breast fill his hand and, though he really tried not to, he groaned just a little.

"Do you like my breasts Luke?"

"Uh-huh," was all he could manage.

"Good. Me too. You're doing really well Luke, you're so gentle. That's good. Are you getting hard?"

"Y... yes... yes ma'am... sorry..."

Jenna's chuckle startled him a little, but he didn't remove his hand from where it now tested the waters, squeezing and caressing gently.

"Don't be sorry Luke, you're meant to get hard. We wouldn't be able to get very far with your training if you didn't, now would we?"

"I guess not."

"Do you mind if I touch it?"

"Sure," Luke said, absent-mindedly, still completely mesmerized by Jenna's body. It wasn't until he felt her arm move towards his crotch that he realized the implications of her question and when he did he felt his cock lurch.

It lurched again as he felt the gentle touch of Jenna's hand through his shorts and the movement of his hands stopped as she started to stroke him slowly.

"Thank you," she said, "uh-huh, definitely getting hard. Can I see it?"

Their bodies were very close. Luke could feel the warmth of Jenna's breath against his skin and it made him shudder, although for some reason he found it hard to make eye contact with her.

"Yeah," he breathed, his eyes closing involuntarily, "sure."

"Why don't you take off your clothes," Jenna suggested. Her voice was soft and gentle without, Luke thought, being sultry.

"OK," he said, as she eased back from him. He tried not to appear overly eager as he kicked off his shoes at the same time as pulling his t-shirt over his head. He hadn't consciously left his shorts till last but he was sure there was some part of his mind that had made the decision, but he only hesitated for a moment before popping the button and sliding them down along with this underwear.

He was at a loss as to what to do with himself. Jenna had moved a few feet back from him and now that he was standing naked in front of her he was acutely conscious that, not only was he hard, he was very hard, his cock standing rigid, straight out in front of his body.

"Come on, why don't you sit over here, you'll be more comfortable," Jenna said, still smiling and reaching for his hand, leading him to one of the large armchairs.

When he'd sat heavily down, he found himself looking up at Jenna but the perpetual warmth and kindness in her smile helped slow his heart rate. She reached behind her towards the bed and placed a plush looking cushion on the ground between his feet before settling onto her knees there.

"You have a beautiful cock Luke, really," she said, smiling up at him. "Do you mind if I stroke it a little?" Luke could only manage a nod as he noticed Jenna reaching under the chair and then rubbing her hands together as she moved them towards his now throbbing cock.

His eyes closed again as he felt her wrap around him. For a moment her touch was cold but he managed to avoid any obvious reaction as he did his best to focus on not just exploding into her hands immediately.

"Mm-hmm, a really nice cock Luke, your size is perfect."

A groan escaped Luke's lips again as Jenna's lubed hands stroked him gently and very, very slowly.

"Does this feel OK?" she asked.

Are you fucking kidding me, he said internally but was only able to manage an eager nod on the outside.

"You're doing great Luke, just great. Do you feel like you want to cum?"

He opened his eyes and looked at her, unsure of what he wanted to communicate but she seemed to understand regardless, her smile broadening.

"It's OK baby, cum whenever you want. Being in more control of yourself will be a part of our training, but that's for later. For right now, we're just getting comfortable with each other and I want you to get used to cumming for me, OK?"

"O...OK..." he managed. "Should I... should I... like... warn you or something?"

He felt the pressure of her hands around him shift slightly as she chuckled.

"I should have expected you to say something like that. You're just too nice, aren't you? Sure Luke, that's a really nice thing to do. But really don't worry about it, OK? You're going to be cumming on me and in me a hell of a lot over the next thirty days, I honestly don't mind."

"OK... jesus..." he replied breathily, his eyes closing again and his head leaning back onto the couch.

So far, training was not anything like he'd expected. He'd pictured lectures, diagrams, textbooks. Training stuff. And yet, barely ten minutes in, he was on the verge of cumming already.

"I'm going to take you in my mouth now Luke, is that OK?"

This time, she didn't wait for a response, although Luke was sure he verbalized something as he felt her warm breath on his cock and then the wet heat of her mouth as she engulfed him, sliding him slowly inside as she kept a hold of the base with her hand.

He felt the urge to move his hips, to thrust, and at the same time he felt the urge to hold onto her head but he was too terrified, too shocked to move a muscle as Jenna slowly withdrew him before sliding back down again, a little faster, a little farther this time.

"Does that feel OK?" she asked and, somehow, he managed to open his eyes and look down at her, nodding eagerly. "I bet. Don't be afraid to cum in my mouth, OK? I'll love it, I promise. Just let yourself enjoy it."

He groaned as she sank her smiling lips around him once more and, for the first time, started to feel his anxiety trickle out of him. The sensations of her mouth on him, the heat, the sound of it and that other thing that he wasn't sure about but assumed was her tongue swirling around him were too much, too overpoweringly good and he felt himself smile and regained enough self control to open his eyes and look down as Jenna increased the speed of her mouth's movement on him, pumping him with her hand at the same time.

Still, he recognized an obvious uneasy feeling as he felt himself get closer and closer to the end. Something, somewhere told him this was some kind of test to see how long he'd last and if he lost it now, he would surely fail. But some other part of his mind told him that Jenna's warm smile and generous reassurances were genuine. He'd never known her to be anything but honest and kind.

"J... Jenna... I'm..." he said, as much of a warning as he could manage, as he felt his cock tingle and surge. But she didn't stop, if anything he felt her increase her speed and pressure and in moments he was cumming, doing his best to prevent his hips from bucking off the chair as he felt surge after surge shoot into the hot cauldron of Jenna's mouth.

He was breathing hard and there was a sheen of sweat on his brow as Jenna slowed, squeezing and sucking gently at him until every drop had been released. He looked down at her again to see her ease back, feeling the cool air on his cock as she finally released him, and he groaned again as she flicked at a dribble of his cum at the corner of her mouth with her tongue.

"Holy shit Jenna... th... thank you... that was..."

"You're very welcome. Awesome, right?" she agreed, smiling still. "You did great Luke, really. Such a beautiful cock."

Luke was conscious that he was still breathing heavily and, almost in disbelief, felt unable to move, unable to take his eyes off Jenna. He couldn't remember ever feeling so grateful to someone in his entire life, not even Bonnie after...

"So, now that we've broken the ice," she said, an undeniably sultry note entering her smile this time as she rose, "maybe it's time you did a little exploration. What do you think?"

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"Well," she said, moving slowly but assuredly to to sit in his lap, "now that I've had a good feel and a good taste of you, wouldn't you like to explore my body a little more?"

"Sure... oh my god, I mean, yes, I would... I would really like that! Definitely!"

Jenna chuckled again as she reached for his hand, which was clinging to the arm of the chair, guiding it to her stomach.

"Don't be afraid baby, just feel your way, touch me anywhere you want, I promise I won't mind."

Her soft voice was gentle and encouraging and, a little to his surprise, Luke felt his hand move higher, eager to feel the swell of her breasts again, allowing his fingers to graze across her hard nipple.

"Hmm, that's good Luke, so gentle, good," Jenna said softly and he felt emboldened as she allowed her body to ease back even further against him. "Why don't you try down here," she went on, taking his other hand and guiding it slowly towards her crotch as she spread her legs open.

Even though he'd just cum about as much and as hard as he ever had in his life, Luke felt his cock twitch back to life as Jenna inhaled deeply when he slid his hand slowly over her pussy.

"Fuck Jenna... that's... jesus..." he breathed, unable to contain himself.

"You like how my pussy feels Luke? Can you feel that I'm a little wet?"

"Hmm... yeah..."

"That's because I'm pretty turned on already. The things that turn us on are different for everyone Luke, but playing with a really nice cock like yours always gets me hot pretty fast."

Luke just groaned as his hand involuntarily increased the pressure it applied to Jenna's pussy.

"You're doing really good baby, keep going," she said, leaning her head towards him and Luke didn't resist the urge to kiss her. It was a little tentative at first but when he felt her tongue poking gently at his mouth, he gave himself over to it, groaning into her mouth.

Although he had almost no frame of reference, he was sure that he could feel Jenna's pussy get wetter as he continued to rub her and, once that first kiss was broken, he looked questioningly into her eyes.

"That's good Luke... uh-huh... why don't you..."

Growing in confidence, Luke didn't wait for her to finish the invitation this time before curling a finger as it slid along her slit to slip inside her and immediately felt her roll her hips to take him deeper.

"Hmmmm... You're a quick study I see," Jenna noted and Luke felt his cock stiffen further as he saw her face growing flushed.

Her body felt amazing against his skin but he knew there was more he wanted from this exploration, as she'd called it.

"Jenna... would it... can we..." he started, still a little unsure of his footing.

"It's OK baby, ask me anything. You're doing so great," she replied, kissing him softly and briefly.

"Do you mind if we... can we maybe move to the bed... I... I'd really like to... to taste you."

He felt Jenna's body ripple as she chuckled again and, for a moment, he felt himself flush with embarrassment, until she leaned forward and kissed him, deeply this time.

"I knew you'd be good at this," she said, smiling as she climbed off him and made for the bed.

Luke followed eagerly, unable to resist his eyes focusing on Jenna's firm looking ass as she rearranged some pillows before settling herself comfortably, her legs spread wide and inviting.

"Have you ever done this before?" she asked.

"N...no... What... what should I do?"

"We'll have plenty of time for pointers later Luke, for now just do what feels right, it's totally OK. I promise. You're doing great, don't be shy, come on."

She spread her legs further and tapped the bed with her hand. Luke took a deep breath as he climbed onto the massive bed and decided to follow his Trainer's advice. Do what feels right. So he didn't resist the urge to run his hands gently across her soft skin as he made his way between her legs, nor did he resist the urge to kiss her inner thighs as his head approached it's target.

For a moment, as his eyes focused on Jenna's glistening pussy only inches away from him, he had a strange memory of learning about female anatomy from her in school as he noted that she was completely shaved, but managed to shake it off with a smile as he inhaled her scent deeply.

Tentatively, he inched his head forward, glancing up to see Jenna smiling warmly down at him, nodding encouragingly. And it was with an almost tangible sense of excitement that he finally pressed his mouth against her slit, daring to slip his tongue from his mouth, running it along her lips. Jenna's long, deep breath encouraged him and as he looked up at her, he saw she'd closed her eyes, settled herself back among the pillows. Mentally, he felt that rush of gratitude again and, although he did his best to maintain control, he didn't resist letting his tongue explore her thoroughly, delighting in her taste as he licked, feeling her giggle as he allowed his tongue to penetrate her, just a little.

His confidence grew quickly though and he couldn't really decide whether it was the fact that this was supposed to be training or because he really wanted to make Jenna feel good that he altered his approach a little after a couple of minutes.

He knew what a clitoris was and roughly where to find one, of course he did, he'd learned about it in school, from Jenna in fact, but he'd never been in a position to put his knowledge to the test, not like this. He was sure he'd felt it already and he was pretty excited as he finally moved his mouth up along Jenna's pussy slowly, searchingly this time, with a clear goal in mind, stopping once his tongue nudged what it was looking for and he felt Jenna's body shift just a little.

"That was fast," she said, her voice breathy and soft, her body shaking just a little as she laughed.

A wide smile formed on Luke's face too and he threw himself into exploring this new frontier, flicking his eyes up to Jenna's face occasionally to register her reactions, as he alternated circling his tongue around her clit with rubbing it up and down and, finally, pressing his whole mouth around it as he lapped hungrily at her.

Jenna's body was obviously reacting to him, and not just in the now clearly more copious flow of her juices into his mouth. Her felt her legs shift, almost restlessly, and he looked up to her again as he heard her moan softly. Her smile had been replaced by something new, something he found much more exciting, and he felt the pressure of her hand on the top of his head as her eyes finally found his.

"That's so good Luke... you're doing so well baby... keep... keep doing that..."

As he felt Jenna's grip on his head tighten, pushing him into her, and felt her hips pressing back against him, Luke felt a thrill running through his entire body. He was a little surprised to learn that he was completely, rigidly hard again, though neither he nor Jenna had touched his cock. Part of him wanted to stop, wanted to move to the inevitable next step in this lesson, and he couldn't help his mind wondering what it would feel like to be inside her. She was so wet now, so obviously ready for him. But he couldn't bring himself to stop, the longer he went on, the more Jenna reacted to him. Her breathing got heavier, her hips moved against him with increasing urgency and she kept encouraging him and, although he had no frame of reference, he was sure she was going to cum.

"Yeah... good... so good baby... don't stop... right there... don't... don't stop..."

Although his mouth and jaw were getting tired, the increasing pitch of her voice led him to the conclusion that, at this point, he would stop for nothing. She was definitely going to cum, he was sure of it, right on his mouth, and he was almost gleeful, adjusting his hands to grip her thighs tighter as her hips moved with ever increasing urgency.

Still, when it happened, it took him a little by surprise. Jenna's breathy moans built into a long, loud groan and he felt a sharp rush of pain as she grabbed his hair tightly in her fist. He held on for dear life, with his hands and his mouth, as her hips lifted off the bed and he felt her legs pressing in on his head, her whole body going tense.

"OK... OK... OK... shit... OK..." she said finally, her breath coming in quick gasps. He took his mouth off her and looked up quickly. Her hands drifted down her stomach and her eyes were closed for a moment before she glared at him. There was a moment of fear before her expression turned into a gleeful smile and she grabbed his head, pulling him up along her body until she could kiss him hungrily and then, in a fast, practiced movement, shifted her weight to flip him over so that their positions were reversed and she was on top of him.

She sat up then, breathing deeply and he ran his hands along her thighs as she brushed strands of her hair away from her flushed, sweaty face.

"Jesus Luke, I know I said I knew you'd be good at this but... jesus..."

"Was... was it OK?"

"It was better than OK baby, it was awesome. You're a total natural," she said, grinning widely at him and he felt her hips start to grind very slowly against him. "Can you feel how wet I am for you?"

"Hmm... uh-huh... you taste so good Jenna..." He closed his eyes, his tongue running involuntarily over his lips, drawing her taste into his mouth, as he felt her wetness slide along the hardness of his cock and again had to resist the urge for his hips to lurch up off the bed at her.

"So wet for you baby," she murmured, dragging her hips harder against him, "because you did such a good job turning me on Luke. You made me cum, you made me cum so good baby. And it's your first day!"

Luke felt her laughing and a kind of joy flowed through him, alongside that same gratitude he'd felt before, but he couldn't deny that the desire to be inside her was almost overpowering now.

"I want you inside me now baby," she said, smiling down at him, her hips continuing to move, "is that OK?"

"Are you kidding me? Please Jenna..."

She laughed again and leaned forward to kiss him, more softly this time. As she did, he felt her fingers wrap around his cock and, as she lowered herself back down slowly, Luke closed his eyes as he felt the head of his cock press against her slick opening and he gritted his teeth as he felt himself engulfed impossibly slowly by her hot, tight wetness.

"Yeah..." Jenna breathed, as she settled herself slowly onto him, drawing all of him inside her, inch by inch, "such a beautiful cock."

Luke felt Jenna's hips shift almost imperceptibly forward and his hands moved up along her thighs in an effort to hold her still, lest he explode immediately. He was almost overwhelmed by the sensation.

"You OK?" Jenna asked, noticing the gritted teeth and intense concentration on Luke's face.

"Uh-huh... yeah... it's just... god Jenna, you're incredible... this is..."

"You're such a sweetheart Luke, thank you. Don't worry, OK? You're gonna cum inside me, just let it happen. I'm going to ride you now. Don't hold back, OK? Just let go baby."

Luke thought he may have groaned or something, words were beyond him in that moment, as he felt Jenna start to move her hips again, slowly at first, back and forward, keeping her eyes on him. Slowly, as his body and his mind adjusted to the sensation, he felt his breathing come under control a little more. He hadn't realized he'd tensed almost every muscle in his body until he felt them relax.

"There you go," Jenna noted, lowering her upper body slightly, running her hands slowly and softly up along his chest. Luke's hands wandered, sliding along the soft skin of her thighs and up along her body.

"So good baby..." Jenna murmured, the speed of her grinding increasing. Luke felt an odd feeling come over him as the fear of cumming gave way to something else and he found, almost suddenly, that his hands, rather than trying to stop Jenna's movements, were encouraging them, gripping her hips and pushing and pulling right along with them.