Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke seemed to get the message though and, while his movement wasn't urgent, he didn't waste a lot of time moving up along her body once more until he could kiss her.

Bonnie drew her knees up automatically as she felt Luke reach down between them, felt the tip of his hardness press against her. She was so wet and slippery that she had to remain fairly still for him to be able to slide himself inside her, despite how hard he was, and it was a real effort to control the movement of her hips that wanted to roll and press and push all by themselves.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply as she felt him push himself into her, felt her own hips push back against him. When he was finally still, buried in her, she looked up at him, her hands reaching automatically to cup his face and the strong waves of desire and arousal that had been flooding her mind were joined by something else, a very strong iteration of that other feeling, the one she found it hard to name, the one she always felt whenever she saw Luke. And she was sure she saw that feeling reflected in his eyes too.

Although almost afraid to move, afraid to lose the exquisite sensation of feeling himself completely enclosed in the hot, wet heat of Bonnie's pussy, Luke couldn't help himself. Slowly, he felt his hips shift just a little as he leaned down to kiss her. That image of her laying on the bed when he'd first entered the room, the hottest thing he'd ever seen, flashed in front of his eyes. But the look on her face now, that thing he could see in her eyes, affected him just as much.

It wasn't that love was discouraged in Haven, or in the Network, quite the opposite, but as both Luke and Bonnie knew from school and from their house Firsts and Seconds, from everyone responsible for their upbringing and education, relationships, romantic emotional connections, were very different now than they had been before the First Day. They had to be. If humanity was to survive, the concept of the monogamous relationship had to be consigned to history along with everything else.

Still, Luke knew of plenty of relationships, in Haven and elsewhere, even in his own house. Bonnie's own mother, he knew, had been in a relationship with the CS for decades. People even still got married sometimes, ever since that first, famous marriage after the First Day between two of the founders, Jim Sullivan and Simone Fernazza, who'd given her name to her community after she passed, the ceremony performed by his own father.

And he knew it varied from community to community within the Network. In Harbortown and The Lake, it was pretty much the norm, with houses generally led by a couple, often married, rather than an individual First like in Haven and Simonia; whereas in La Plage and Peacetown, relationships involving just two people were almost unheard of, even frowned upon in La Plage, where the annual Harvest festival culminated in the famous whole-town orgy at the Meeting Place.

Haven and Simonia threaded the middle ground. Relationships were common enough, but they were still very unlike what had existed before. Monogamy just wasn't a thing. So they tended to have more of an emotional focus in that it was the norm for both parties to have regular physical and sexual interactions with other people outside the relationship, and not just for Servicing purposes. Really, people just liked to have sex a lot. In Luke's understanding, that emotional connection, that thing he understood as love, was something different, even rare.

So as he held himself above her that evening, his cock enveloped inside her, although he wasn't sure if love was what he should call the way he was feeling, Luke knew to a certainty that what he did feel for Bonnie went far beyond the physical. He enjoyed being with her like this, almost more than anything in his life, but he knew he wanted to be with her in that other way as well and he hoped that was what he saw in her eyes too.

And as his hips started to move more, he remembered his discussion with Jenna earlier in the day, about how what he did in the TC was different from his normal life, as she'd called it, and he smiled, finally understanding. He'd enjoyed his training with Jenna that morning, more than enjoyed it, knew he'd enjoy the rest of it too, but he found it hard to imagine anything feeling like this. Joy surged through his entire being as he felt the heat of Bonnie's body underneath him, the gentle touch of her hands on his face, that look, that feeling in her eyes, and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her again.

Bonnie felt something shift in Luke, some change. She moved her arms around his back in response, pulling him against her and she felt her knees rise even higher, her lower legs wrapping around him as his hips started to pump faster, deeper. Although she certainly reveled in how different it felt with him inside her now compared to that first time, how much more pleasurable, more stimulating, it was the emotional waves that most threatened to overwhelm her.

Her mind swam and she felt herself gripping him tighter, harder, desperate to deepen her connection to him as he moved faster. She felt her breath quicken as Luke moved even faster, his hands holding her ass tightly.

Although he'd cum four times in training that morning, Luke knew he wasn't going to last much longer and, physically and emotionally overwhelmed though he was, somehow he managed to think practically. In training, he knew, he was allowed to cum inside his Trainer, was encouraged or even required to in fact, but he knew he couldn't do that now.

Although sex was a very normal, very regular part of every day life in Haven, sex that led to pregnancy was tightly and strictly regulated and, in general, only happened during Servicing. Sometimes, if a couple in a relationship wanted to and it could be demonstrated that their lineage contained sufficient genetic diversity, they could apply and be given permission to have a child together. But that was pretty rare.

It had been so much easier that first time under the tree, when he'd almost felt like he'd been hurting Bonnie. He's almost been glad to pull himself out of her, to let her finish him off with her hand. But this felt so different. He could feel with ever whimpered cry, every surge of her arms and her legs as they pulled tightly him against her, into her, that she didn't want him to stop.

"Bonnie..." he said hoarsely, through heavy breath, "I... I have to..." He slowed his movement and felt her hips roll and push against him urgently, felt her arms pull at him desperately.

"No...," she said eagerly, hungrily, "not yet... please... keep going..."

He knew it wasn't a good idea, but he couldn't help himself. There was very little, he thought, that he wouldn't do if Bonnie asked him. Maybe nothing.

So, gritting his teeth, he kept going, increased his pace again.

"Yeah... jesus Luke... keep going... keep going... fuck..." The pitch of Bonnie's voice rose and her grip tightened around him. She felt Luke's rhythm stutter, heard him grunt with effort. She knew he had to be close. She knew her responsibilities well and she'd been taught any number of ways to prevent a man from cumming inside her but all that went right out the window as her body took over.

Luke felt as well as heard the crescendo that heralded Bonnie's orgasm, heard her wail wordlessly, felt her body clench and spasm under him, felt her pussy grip him even tighter. Such was the strength of the grip of her arms and legs, he had to push hard to free himself, his eyes screwed shut with the effort. And it wasn't a moment too soon.

He pushed himself up on his arms, his hips pressing forward automatically and he felt a wave of relief join his orgasmic release as he looked down and saw his cock push along her stomach, his hips continuing to thrust involuntarily, as his cum started to cover her stomach.

He gave in to the tiredness his body felt and let himself press down on top of her as they each breathed heavily and Bonnie hugged him to her tightly.

"Luke... I'm... I'm sorry..." she breathed, "I... I couldn't..."

Luke summoned the energy to lift his head so her could look into her eyes. He pushed a strand of her blond hair away and kissed her softly.

"Are you kidding? Sorry?" He couldn't help laugh and felt Bonnie's body laugh with him. "Bonnie, that... you... I mean..."

"I know...," she said, her hands moving automatically to hold his face gently once more.

Luke shifted his body to the side, eager to free Bonnie from his weight and he found her reluctant to release him so, even as they lay side by side, their breathing slowly recovering, their arms held on to each other. Bonnie shifted her body too, entwining her legs in his and resting her head on his chest.

"So... yeah," she said after a while, "training's going pretty well, I'd say."

He felt her laugh and didn't hesitate to laugh with her, but he knew there was more he wanted to say to her. Really, after what had just happened, after all he'd felt, he knew there was a much longer and more complicated conversation he needed to have with her, but he couldn't decide if this was really the time.

"Bee... I... that was... that wasn't practice..."

As if sensing what was in his mind, Bonnie shifted her body again, lifting her head to face his.

As he saw her eyes meet his, Luke felt a strange but familiar tingle just behind his right eye. And although he didn't actually cry, Bonnie felt, just as strongly as she'd ever felt anything, exactly what he was feeling as she looked at him, and an odd, almost urgent noise escaped her lips, a noise from somewhere deep inside her, before she kissed him again, hard.

Without talking about it, both of them knew they'd have happily lain together like that all night. But their two hour slot was approaching its end. Without discussing it, they both decided that the conversation they each knew they needed, and desperately wanted to have, would have to wait. So they showered quickly together before cleaning the room and changing the bed, leaving the space ready for whoever had booked the next slot.

As they walked down the steps of the Free House together, Luke felt Bonnie slip her hand into his and he held it.

"I almost wish I didn't have to go home. I'm on story duty with the kids tonight," she said, turning to face him, her arms wrapping around his waist. He couldn't resist brushing her hair from her face and kissing her again.

"Me too actually. See you tomorrow?"

"I can't wait," she said.

Bonnie's house was just across the street from the Free House and Luke stood there and watched her go, watched her until she climbed the steps and opened the door and he was still watching when she turned and pressed her hand to her lips. He repeated the gesture and smiled broadly as he turned for home.

As he walked, although his mind struggled to allow him to think about anything but Bonnie, about how he felt about her, he felt his focus shift back to his training, to tomorrow's appointment with Jenna. He looked around him as the evening darkened, at the soft glow coming from the homes of Haven, heard the hum of conversations and laughter and perennial arguments about bed time and he smiled, reflecting quite reasonably that, all things considered, life was pretty damn good just at the moment.