Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 16

Story Info
Luke begins life as a Servicer.
17.5k words
4.83
4.6k
7

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

In Part 15...

As Luke's training with Jenna intensified, he passed his first exams, both theory and practical, with flying colors.

Given some time off as a reward, he spent it with Bonnie, and finally told her his feelings for her. They returned to their favorite spot to consummate their newly declared love and, as they finally prepared to spend the whole night together for the first time, she once again strongly encouraged him to give his room mate Penny exactly what she had made no secret of wanting from him.

***

Part 16: Luke's Life of Service - Three.

"It's your first time?"

***

Luke sometimes thought it was funny that, the closer his training came to its conclusion, the more he enjoyed it. It had always seemed natural to him that it should get harder, more intense, more challenging and, although constantly learning and developing new skills was heavy going at times, that didn't lessen his enjoyment.

He even asked Jenna about it, wondering if he should be concerned, if there was something he was missing. Could something so important really be so much fun? But she'd simply laughed and told him to get on with it.

He did consider that his general level of happiness probably also had to do with the fact that his life outside the Training Centre continued to be a lot of fun too.

As she'd assured him it would, the day after his encounter with Penny, Bonnie had been just about as excited and as turned on as he'd ever seen her while he'd told her all about it and he was glad that his decision to start a sexual relationship with his room mate only seemed to strengthen and deepen what he had with Bonnie. He'd felt a little bit funny asking Penny, as they shared a beer in the Meeting Place right after they'd fucked for three solid hours, if it was OK to share what happened between them with Bonnie, but she'd been more than eager, excited even.

And although he tried to insist it was unnecessary, Penny's gratitude for finally being able to have him seemed to know no bounds. More than once since their first encounter, when they were alone in their room after Jake and Lisa had left in the morning, she'd insisted on getting him off with her mouth before they started their day, literally wouldn't take no for an answer. And, again at her insistence although Luke certainly didn't object, they'd found the time to spend another afternoon together at the Free House. Luke was a little taken aback at first at just how unrelentingly energetic Penny was that second time, her body constantly moving, demanding more, insisting, and he was glad of his training. Without it, he thought, he wouldn't have had even a chance of keeping up with her.

Of course, word got around. Karen grinned as she warned them not to 'disturb the peace of the house', adding 'about damn time' under her breath. In the Training Centre, Jenna asked him about it, about how it was different to his experiences with Bonnie. She explained that variety was good for him, that there was a lot to learn from it and that it could only add to his skill set as a Servicer.

And back in the TC, practical sessions started to reflect that point as well. As Jenna explained that Luke would be required to Service all different kinds of women, with all different kinds of tastes and desires and habits and expectations, practical sessions started to become what Jenna called 'mock Servicing', essentially role plays. Each time, Jenna would take on the persona of one of a wide variety of different types of women, each one based, she explained, on a real woman who'd been Serviced by Haven Servicers in the past. She went to great lengths to get into her roles, changing her voice and even her appearance with completely different clothes or accessories, even wearing a wig a couple of times.

It was certainly a new challenge for Luke but, based on his conversations and tutorials with already qualified Servicers about the wide variety of things that would be expected of him when Servicing in the real world and the huge differences from one woman to the next, he knew how valuable this final phase of his training would be.

Not that it wasn't also extremely enjoyable too, getting to apply all the skills and knowledge he'd learned in the earlier phases of his training in this new, much more life like style of learning.

There were role plays during their theory sessions as well, as Jenna taught Luke to apply his training to those non-sexual aspects of Servicing. He learned about different approaches to use depending on the attitude or behavior of the women he'd be Servicing; how to help put someone who was nervous at ease, how to appear servile and accommodating to someone who wanted to feel in control, and even the opposite of that, how to be assertive and forward where the woman to be Serviced wanted to be taken, even dominated.

There were more tests and exams too, both written and oral, ahead of the final practical exam on his final day of training. It lasted a full day, with three mock Servicings taking place over its course. In each one Jenna took on the role of a very different woman, testing all the skills and knowledge Luke had developed over the course of his training.

In the first, the morning session, she was a painfully shy, incredibly nervous woman who'd never been Serviced before and had very limited sexual experience. Applying what Jenna had taught him, Luke was a model of patience and calm, simply taking with her for more than a half hour before he even put a hand on her, and it was another half hour before he was inside her.

In the second, Jenna took on the personality of an aggressive, dominant woman who even treated Luke with a certain degree of disdain. All she wanted was his genetic material, she had very little interest in pleasure, not even her own. Following his training, he successfully played the obedient, willing Servicer, eager only to do as she bid him, and he had to admit that he enjoyed the challenge of making her cum even as she seemed to actively try to avoid it.

Luke felt Jenna chose the last persona of his final practical exam deliberately, not only to test his knowledge and skills, but his stamina as well. The final woman was as aggressive as the second, but not in a dominant, disdainful way. She wanted more than sex, more than an exchange of genetic material. She wanted to get her money's worth, as Jenna's adopted persona put it; to be pleasured, often roughly but mainly repeatedly, to cum again and again and again.

Having already completed two mock Servicings that day, Luke was tired and he had to find new depths to his strength as he fucked Jenna over and over. It seemed pretty clear after a while that Jenna was selecting the positions and styles that were most physically demanding on him, including several where had had to support her entire body weight while continuing to fuck her. Every time he was sure she'd tell him she'd had enough, she demanded more. But he kept going, somehow, and Jenna kept cumming.

She finally broke character after she'd cum for the umpteenth time, straddling him in one of the armchairs. Luke was breathing hard. He could feel the sweat literally dripping off his body and though he'd tried to take opportunities to take on water during what had turned into a marathon, he knew he was badly dehydrated. He was exhausted to the point that he wasn't even sure if he would be able to cum.

But when he saw the shift in Jenna's eyes, felt her hands move to hold his face softly, that brief anxiety melted away.

"I'm so proud of you baby," she said and the warmth in her eyes and in her smile filled him with joy. "From your first day of Training, I knew you were born for this," she went on, her hips grinding slowly on him now. For the first time in the grueling session he became conscious that Jenna looked just as worn out as he was. He face was deeply flushed and her whole body glistened with a sheen of sweat. Luke's cock had been through so much that day it was almost sore but he felt it stir again as she put a gentle hand on his chest and he remembered once more just how wonderful it felt to be inside her.

"And I didn't take it easy on you," she went on. "I challenged you Luke, a lot more than I would have a lesser man, right from the start. And you did it all, took it all in. Even today, I threw everything I could at you, everything I had and you never stopped, never even flinched. Jesus baby, you... you fucking... I won't be able to walk straight for a week Luke. I don't think I've ever cum this much in one day in my whole life. I'm so fucking proud of you."

He could see the affection and the pride in her eyes as she leaned forward to kiss him, slow and long and deep and, instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him as wave after wave of gratitude filled him.

He slid his hands down to her firm ass as she released his mouth from hers, struggling to comprehend the surge of energy he felt.

"We're... we're not done yet..." he said heavily, pulling her hips against him. Jenna moaned, long and loud, as her eyes closed and her head moved back.

Her arm moved around his neck as she leaned into him and their heavy breathing and the wet sound of their bodies moving together filled the Training suite.

"I... I don't know how I can ever thank you Jenna," Luke managed to say and he heard Jenna whimper as he summoned the strength from somewhere to pull her hips harder, faster. "You've... you've done so much for me... taught me so much... Thank you Jenna... thank you so much..."

As he felt her body finally go taut and shudder on top of him one more time, felt her bury her head in his shoulder as she moaned his name, he finally allowed himself to let go, thrusting his hips against her as she pressed herself hard right back. He had no idea just how many times he'd filled her like this in his thirty days of training, and even though, for all he knew, it could be the last time he ever did, none had felt as good as this.

There was a lot of celebrating in the week after that final exam. That night, exhausted though he was, he thoroughly enjoyed the party Karen threw in his honor. A huge feast with his entire household and more than a few neighbors was followed by plenty of songs and stories until the small hours. And every night for the following week he found himself guest of honor for dinner in a different home, starting with Jenna and Bonnie's house the following night.

At the end of that week, there was a graduation ceremony at the Meeting Place. He'd attended Servicer graduation ceremonies many times himself but he had to admit his own felt a lot different. Practically every person in Haven was present, and a few from other communities as well. His mom was still out with the Scouts, but he knew she'd be proud of him.

Bonnie graduated that day too. Her application to be a Servicing Aide had been successful and she'd undergone a week of training herself with two other qualified Servicers. Luke had very much enjoyed the turning of tables as she practiced her skills on him most evenings. As they'd both hoped, she was assigned to Luke's team and would be joining him on his first rotation.

After graduation, he had two weeks before they were scheduled to set out on their circuit of the Network communities. Simonia would be their first stop, the closest community to Haven, around fifty miles away, a few points north of west.

It gave him time to meet and get to know his new Team mates, Marcus and Simon. Of course, like everyone else in Haven, he knew them already but, as they explained, there was a special bond between Servicing Teams that would develop over time. Although he'd known in advance they would be, he was still grateful for how kind and warm and welcoming they were, treating him as an equal without being afraid to offer him advice and guidance based on their greater experience.

Because he had to abstain from cumming for a week before departure, that week after graduation was also a busy one sexually for Luke.

Penny sucked him until he came in her mouth every morning that week, at her insistence.

"You'll be gone for months, and I could be gone myself by the time you get back," she explained, "so I have to get as much as possible before you go!"

He spent a first full night with at the Free House too, an exhausting one, in the same spirit.

On the second to last day before he had to stop cumming, he'd eagerly accepted an invitation from Jenna to spend a few hours at the Free House, for some revision she said. But as they lay together contentedly after he'd cum inside her twice she explained, a little sheepishly Luke thought, that she was having her contraceptive device removed the following day and, although she had two or three regular sexual partners and more than a few occasional ones, there was no one she'd rather feel cumming inside her one last time before the procedure than him.

The device, an IUD, was pre-First Day technology. Contraceptives in general were prohibited in the Network, except in very limited circumstances. The technology to manufacture safe and effective forms in large quantities was long since gone, but a small supply was maintained. Servicing Trainers were allowed to use them, although not required to. If they chose, they could go without and try to become pregnant during Training, but that was rare enough.

Servicing Aides were allowed them too, and Bonnie had hers inserted before she started her training. Servicers were never supposed to cum inside Aides, but accidents had been known to happen, hence the option for Aides.

Luke and Bonnie took full advantage in the time available to them, and neither could deny that his being able to cum inside her, as he did many, many times in that short window, definitely added something to their relationship.

Although Marcus and Simon, and others too, had warned him in advance, after well over a month of cumming multiple times a day, Luke found that week before they left for Simonia, during which he wasn't allowed to cum, challenging. He asked Bonnie, and Penny too, to help him out by not getting him excited.

The day before they left, there was a final briefing for the Team, Bonnie included, with Alice and the admin team. There were nine women to be serviced in Simonia, they learned, the first stop in their rotation. The pre-Serciving forms for each one would be available for them when they arrived. It was a two day journey, with a stop at a place called The Gardens, a pre-First Day hotel that had been resurrected to serve as an overnight rest stop for travelers between the two communities, one of many such places maintained throughout the Network on the main routes between communities.

Luke and Bonnie were giddy with excitement as a small crowd gathered to wish them well at the Main Gate while they made their final preparations to leave. They'd both been away from Haven before, but not often. Luke had been to Harbortown a few times, including once not all that long before as part of his other training, as a carpenter and builder, to observe and learn from the construction of new houses there. He'd been to Simonia once too, but he'd been a child then.

So they were smiling broadly as they made their way through the Gate, walking ahead of the small wagon with some supplies and provisions hauled by the horse Bonnie had selected personally, Pillar, one of her favorites. Simon and Marcus brought up the rear.

Although they had many hours of walking ahead of them, Luke was glad they were travelling this way. He'd always loved the outdoors, as had Bonnie, and there was something exciting about seeing the Network this way, up close and personal. He'd travelled by motor vehicle a handful of times in his life but it never really appealed to him. There were still plenty of motor vehicles around, almost all electrically powered, every community had some, but their technology was old and becoming increasingly unreliable. As parts, in particular as batteries failed, the knowledge and equipment to repair or replace them simply didn't exist, so whatever few were left were generally kept for emergencies or special occasions only.

Though tired, their excitement hadn't abated when they reached The Gardens as dusk began to fall.

The rest stop was unmanned usually but they quickly noticed that other travelers, going the opposite direction, had arrived already when they got there. Bonnie got Pillar situated and fed in the stable alongside the other travelers' draught horses as Luke, Simon and Marcus said hello to Ally and Kevin, who were well known in Haven as regular visitors. On this occasion, they were hauling a supply of building materials, mostly timber from the forests around Simonia.

They shared a meal with their fellow travelers before retiring. Bonnie spent a few hours with Simon, as she had with Marcus the night before their departure, talking and practicing a little with some of the methods of stimulation that he felt worked especially well for him. Luke didn't know how they did it, Simon and Marcus. If Bonnie put her hands anywhere near his cock that night, he didn't think he'd be able to hold back, not after a week without cumming, and it was a real effort to keep the image of what she was doing with Simon just across the hall from his mind as he tried to sleep.

That got a little harder when she came into his room and snuggled up beside him but before long, he felt himself relax and breath deeply as she kissed him softly, sweetly, and told him she loved him.

They woke early as planned and were back on the road for Simonia not long after dawn.

There was no fanfare to herald their arrival and Luke noted that, although the layout and appearance of Simonia differed fairly radically from Haven, as they were welcomed through the gate and made their way towards the Servicing Centre on the far side of town, returning the smiles, waves and greetings of the people they passed, the atmosphere, the feel of the place was undoubtedly much the same.

The memories of his childhood visit came back to him as he took the place in while they walked.

Simonia, he knew, had been a small town before the First Day, known at that time as Old Salickery. The post-First Day group there had originally been based around a single house a few miles outside the town, where what at first had been just two survivors had eventually become this thriving community.

Although the original house had been greatly expanded over the years, it had eventually become apparent that for the community to grow and prosper in the long term, a larger site would be needed. So around twenty years before, after several years of planning and construction and remedial work, the entire community had moved over the course of a few months to this new location, where they had once only scavenged for materials and equipment, taking on the new name of Simonia at the same time. Simone Fernazza, one of the two original founders of the community and in whose honor the name was chosen, had passed away not long before the move. Luke had always thought it a fitting tribute for someone widely known as a great leader, a pioneering force in those early years after the First Day.

Although the original house was still very much a part of Simonia, and some said Jim Sullivan, Fernazza's husband and probably the most famous person in all of the Network, continued to live there, the revitalization of a pre-First Day town twenty years later, the construction and engineering feats involved, was widely considered one of the greatest achievements in Network history, and the project's visionary leader, planner and architect Lola McKinnon, was more or less universally revered. Indeed, Luke knew, she'd been central to a wide range of developments throughout the entire Network, including in Haven.

The Servicing Centre, as it was in almost all communities, was next to the Medical Centre and they were met there by Maddy Montgomery, a smiling, sprightly older woman of sixty or so Luke thought, her long, grey hair tied back simply. Luke recognized her immediately, having met her on his previous visit years before and, he knew, one of her children was his eldest brother Jack, actually the first child Tom Jackson had fathered in the Network.

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers