Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh. Chloe is almost eight, Holly's five and DJ is eighteen months, all big and strong!"

Luke couldn't help notice the obvious pride in Dani's voice, the glint in her eye as she mentioned her children and his choice to ask her more about them was the obvious one. Jenna had taught him that, especially with someone like Dani, so obviously and outwardly proud of her children, getting her to talk more about them, showing that he was interested in them, could be a really simple way of building a rapport and establishing a positive atmosphere.

And before long, he knew quite a lot about Dani's kids, as she did about the kids in Luke's home back in Haven, as they shared stories and anecdotes of their comparative experiences.

At some point in that conversation, when she thought about it, Dani decided that not being able to remember how long they'd been talking was a good sign. She wondered how deliberate Luke's decision to guide their conversation in this direction had been, if he'd known it would put her at ease. In any case, she decided, it didn't matter. Without even noticing it happening, she was at ease. She'd finished the wine, the glass now sitting empty on the floor, and without deliberately deciding to, she'd leaned back into the couch, inclining her body towards Luke as she became aware that he had done the same, sitting back against the side of the couch, his whole body facing her as he sat cross-legged.

And although she could see he was really good at letting her know she had his full attention, that he was completely engaged, she couldn't help but notice his eyes wander occasionally, to her breasts or to run down along her bare legs. And as she had the first time she'd seen him do it, she felt that little pulse of excitement each time, sensing his desire.

"Say Luke..." Dani began tentatively, as they slowly calmed themselves after a particularly funny story, "can I... can I ask you something?"

"Sure Dani, of course," he replied eagerly, edging just a little closer to her.

"Well... I... Sorry if this is an odd thing to ask but, well, given it's your first time and all, I guess I was wondering, were you... nervous... are you nervous?"

She felt like she knew the answer already but she couldn't resist her curiosity as to what he'd have to say on the subject himself. Throughout their conversation so far, he'd come across as such a genuine, honest, open person and she wondered if that would extend this far.

"Honestly," he said, without missing a beat, "I was incredibly nervous. I mean, my Training was really great and my Trainer was... just awesome, really kind and encouraging and so knowledgeable... and my Team mates are so great, they give me lots of advice and stuff and our Aide too, she's actually my girlfriend, so I have a lot of support but, well, I guess you can never really know what it's gonna be like, you know? But... then..."

"Then... what?" Dani asked, her interest piqued. She felt herself edge a tiny bit closer to him on the couch as she sensed him open up to her.

"Well... I mean, then... then you came in the door and..." Dani saw his eyes break from hers to run over her body again and felt a little flutter at the bottom of her stomach, "and you were so... you are... so beautiful Dani... and you've been so friendly and kind and... well, I guess the answer to your question is, I definitely was, but... well, thanks to you, not so much anymore."

Even though she didn't want to, Dani could feel her face get warm as he spoke. Involuntarily and completely unnecessarily, she moved one hand to push her hair behind her ear. Her wide smile was pretty involuntary too and when she looked in Luke's eyes, she could see now that he didn't have to look at her body to convey his desire anymore, he was doing it pretty clearly looking her right in the eye.

"Can... can I ask you something?" he said, inching closer to her again, the space between them on the couch now almost gone.

"Sh... sure, of course," Dani said, unable to take her eyes from his.

"Sorry... this... this might be weird, and you should totally not answer if... if you don't want to, I totally understand but... well... I was wondering, cause you've... been Serviced a few times before? What did you think of... I mean, how did I... um... My greeting. How did it compare with the others, I guess?"

Dani felt more heat rush to her face and her eyes faltered from their position fixed on his.

"Oh... well, I mean... you... you did great Luke, it was... wow, yeah, it was really good."

"Really?"

"Oh... yeah, absolutely. I... I never would have guessed it was your first one ever," she said, finally returning her eyes to his. "It... it was really nice actually."

"Thanks Dani, wow, cause I... I really wasn't sure," he said, inching himself ever closer to her, "would you... would you mind if I... gave it another try..."

Dani was conscious that her upper body had started to lean towards him as he moved his head towards her, although she couldn't remember making a conscious decision to do so.

"Sh..." she said, or almost said, before her lips were stopped willingly by Luke's mouth. Although his touch was sudden, it wasn't harsh or at all unwelcome and Dani felt herself exhale deeply through her nose, having not realized she'd been holding her breath. She'd seen though his ploy right away but she didn't take any points off him for that, it was actually a pretty cute way to getting things moving, she thought.

Luke's head swam and he struggled to regain his concentration. As their conversation had gone on, he'd seen Dani getting more comfortable, getting closer to him physically as well as figuratively. The practice greeting thing was an idea Marcus had given him and he'd been worried about trying it but now, as he ran his hand up along Dani's arm before cupping her face softly and felt her arm move onto him, he was almost overwhelmed with excitement as her mouth opened eagerly, even hungrily to his.

Dani's mind felt a little fuzzy too so that she didn't know whether she or Luke had instigated it when she felt her back lowering on to the couch, Luke following with her. She was amazed at how their equally eager mouths had somehow managed to stay connected on the way down, mostly anyway, until she was lying more or less flat on her back. Luke's body was lying almost on his side, kind of inside hers on the couch and she felt his leg move in between hers, felt his thigh press slowly and gently upwards until it rubbed against her crotch and she groaned just a little into his mouth as she felt that first, tell-tale tingle between her legs.

She breathed deeply, her eyes springing open as she felt Luke move his mouth away from hers to kiss her face and then her neck and his hand made soft contact with her thigh, running itself gently up under her dress as her knee bent.

"Jesus..." she breathed.

"Wha... what...? Are you OK?" Luke said, his head moving quickly to hover over hers and she smiled at the concern in his eyes, smiled even wider as his hand reached up gently to brush her hair from her face.

"I'm... good. Just... just forgot how good you guys are at this."

She almost laughed as the anxiety in his face shifted almost instantly to his broadest smile yet and he kissed her again. She felt a kind of strange elation at how easy it all seemed, how comfortable; how gentle his hands were on her body; his kiss, eager and generous without being urgent or hurried.

As the minutes passed, Dani felt her body relax completely although her temperature rose. Though it hadn't left her mind that she was here for a very specific purpose, that thought was way off in the back somewhere, completely unimportant, and she felt completely at ease and in no hurry whatsoever.

She had time too to be actively impressed with Luke's obvious skill. Sure, there was his hand that continued to gently rub her thigh, up under her dress, but she was most impressed with how he was using his thigh, the one just nestled against her pussy. Lacking panties, between the fabric of her dress and the light pressure of his leg against her, she could feel herself start to moisten as he maintained an almost impossibly slow and gentle grinding rhythm against her.

It was enough that, eventually, after many long minutes like that, she wanted more, more access to his body. She was impressed yet again at how easily he read her signal that she wanted to move, the gentle pressure of her hands on his shoulders as she broke from their long, deep, wet kiss.

He settled back into a sitting position in the center of the couch, exactly as she'd wanted him to, and helped her come with him, lifting her gently on top of him as she rested her knees either side of his thighs. She took a moment to catch her breath, smiling excitedly down at him as she shook her hair from her face.

As she felt his hands start to run up along her thighs again, she settled herself against him and renewed with passion that same deep, wet kiss. She let her hands slide down his chest, feeling the firmness of his body and she groaned with eagerness into his mouth, breaking away just long enough to grasp the bottom of his t-shirt and pull it over his head as he leaned forward for the purpose.

She took a moment to inspect him, leaning back and smiling before latching on to his mouth again, giggling as she did so. This was the result of the thought that he made her feel young, younger anyway. Not because of his relative youth compared to her, but because she'd been a much younger woman when she last remembered having this much fun, and being this turned on, from little more than good old fashioned making out.

As she felt his hands drift higher under her loose dress, up along her sides, there was an instant realization that she wanted more of that, more of his hands on her, she wanted his hands everywhere, and she broke away from his mouth again to gather the fabric of her dress and pull it over her head.

She felt a strange moment of self consciousness when she realized that she was now naked on top of him, that he had full access to her body, and her breasts in particular. She'd always loved her breasts, always loved that men seemed to love them too but, she knew, after three pregnancies, there was no way they were as firm or as shapely as they might once have been.

The moment passed quickly though. She heard Luke groan from somewhere very deep and, in his eyes, she saw a wantonness, a hunger, a raw desire that made her feel that tingle between her legs stronger than before, and she felt her hips start to grind against him, entirely of their own volition, although she had no interest in stopping them.

Luke had a passing concern that Dani would feel he was putting on some kind of show for her, but it didn't last long. As he tried to process just how amazing she was, how incredible her body felt under his hands, he wanted to tell her, to let her know what he thought, how she made him feel but, despite his Training, words wouldn't come. He let his eyes drift up to hers, hoping she would see it there, would know.

What Dani thought she saw in those eyes gave her pause, something like awe, or wonder she thought and she made a little noise again as she launched her lips back at his. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his hands move up along her body to grasp her breasts, kneading gently, and when she felt her nipples tingle and harden as he passed his fingers over them she had to pull away from him to gasp for breath.

As she leaned her body back, Luke took the opportunity, moving himself forward so he could kiss her body, her chest, her soft, heaving breasts and he heard her hum just a little as he took her nipples between his lips. He was conscious that the grinding motion of her hips was becoming harder, more urgent and he allowed his hands to move back down her body, grasping the firmness of her ass, her hips, to pull her against him. She closed her eyes as her hand moved to his chest.

As he pulled her against him, Dani could feel how hard he was through his shorts, rock hard, concrete hard, and she knew that area of his shorts that her bare pussy was pressing against was well on its way to being completely sodden with her arousal. She marveled again as she leaned her body forward to kiss him once more at just how patient he was. In her mind, any normal nineteen year old guy surely shouldn't be able to hold back this long. He should have wanted to be balls deep in her the minute he lay her down on the couch. That had certainly been Andy Colson's tack. But then, she considered, it was already clear that Luke was evidently not the average nineteen year old guy and she thought about just how patient, how gentle, how attentive he'd been since he'd first kissed her, god knows how long ago now.

She realized that, really for the first time, her thoughts had turned to his cock. She understood the biological imperative that was driving her mind in that direction. She was aroused, even very aroused, to the point where her body had ensured she was about as lubricated as she'd ever naturally been in her life. And she could feel his hardness underneath her, so close to her. It was only natural therefore, she concluded, that her thoughts were turning to his cock, to having it inside her. That was, after all, what she was here for.

And this thought caused her to break her mouth away from his again, to gasp for breath again, to look hungrily into his eyes.

Luke was a little surprised to feel an utter focus return to his mind as she looked at him in that moment. As her hips ground almost desperately against him, he could feel his cock lurch and spasm in anticipation as the wetness of her arousal soaked through his shorts. He knew she was ready, more than ready. But he remembered his Training.

He gripped her hips tightly and shuffled deftly to the edge of the couch before lifting her with him as he stood. Dani giggled as she instinctively joined her hands behind his head and wrapped her legs around him to support herself. Luke leaned his head towards her and kissed her again as he walked them slowly but assuredly to the bed.

Dani was surprised again at the gentleness with which he was able to lower her down until her back rested on the plush softness of the mattress, with her ass close to its edge. Her hips wanted to grind against him but she felt him shift his body as he started to slowly, methodically kiss his way down her body. She let her arms fall out to the side as her head settled back onto the bed and her legs spread for him.

Luke had tested it beforehand and discovered the bed was at a pretty perfect height for him to be able to comfortably rest on his knees and still have his head at just the right angle. As he reached her center, he took her legs in her arms, draping them over his shoulders so they'd be able to rest, kissing along her inner thigh. As he kissed her just above her mound again, he glanced up, a soft question in his eyes and he saw Dani's smile broaden as she nodded slowly.

He moved lower, drawing his tongue along the length of her outer lips and closed his eyes as he savored her taste and he felt her body shudder as she moaned lightly. He took his time as he moved higher, kissing and licking as he went, feeling his way towards her clit and, as he finally made contact, he felt her body shake once more.

Dani tried to resist the urge to sit up, to support herself with her elbows so she could see him, watch him. His arms were wrapped around her legs, holding them over his shoulders, and his hands rested on her stomach. As she felt his mouth move to her clit, felt his tongue lap and flick at her, felt him alternate his movement and speed, she offered silent thanks again for Haven Training. Her right hand moved more or less automatically to her stomach, to grasp his and hold it tightly as her left started to ball the blanket into her fist. Her head pushed itself back into the bed as she felt the wave coming.

On and on it came and Dani felt her breath get faster and shallower with each passing moment but still it came, still she felt his mouth and his tongue doing some kind of magic on her clit. Her gasping breaths got faster, louder, her grip on his hand got tighter and she felt the muscles of her stomach spasm and shudder as her whole body tingled and her mind struggled to understand how she hadn't cum yet. But still the wave came, faster, stronger. Relentlessly it came.

And just when she thought it couldn't get any higher, that if it didn't happen immediately there would be some kind of disaster, it broke. Somewhere, she was conscious that she was making noise, wailing even, but the crashing power of the wave consumed everything. Its wet tendrils seemed to flow both instantly and unstoppably into every nook and cranny of her body, every pore and crevice, as if Luke had charged her full of electricity and flipped the switch. On and on it went, through her, into her, everywhere. She felt her body shake and writhe, felt the strength of Luke's grip as he held her in place. For a moment, she didn't know if his mouth was still on her, not until she felt him finally release her, felt his tongue run once more along her pussy before he kissed the bottom of her stomach softly.

And as the wave's energy finally cleared, she was laughing, or crying, or something of both as her body continued to shudder and spasm intermittently.

She felt Luke's presence slide slowly up along her body as the fog in her brain started to clear just a little and she reached for his face, pulling him to her and kissing him hard. But she couldn't hold him there for long, she was still struggling to catch her breath.

Luke looked down into Dani's flushed, sweating face as she gasped, her hands shaking just a touch as they tried to hold his face and he hoped she could see the awe and the wonder in his eyes again.

"Fuck Dani... you're... you're amazing..." he said softly and he saw her face break into a smile as she laughed and kissed him quickly again. When she released him this time, there was something else in her eyes and his mind turned quickly to the fact that he hadn't cum in nearly eight days.

As Luke lifted himself off her and stood, Dani leaned up on her elbows so she could see him. This, she didn't want to miss. When he slid his shorts down and his cock sprang free she grinned as she noted how it looked as hard as it had felt under her earlier. And she was glad that he wasn't as big as she'd feared. She was just about as wet as she'd ever been in her life, wet enough, she thought, to be able to take just about any cock, but she didn't want anything to get in the way of him being inside her, fully, deeply, completely.

This thought was also the reason why she sat up quickly. Apart from wanting to get a closer look at him, she wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

Luke groaned as Dani looked up at him slowly and licked her lips. He didn't particularly want her to take him in her mouth, feared that he couldn't possibly last that long under any kind of sustained assault. She held on to his hips to help lever herself forward a little and then her hand gripped him slowly.

She could feel that his head was slick with precum as she stroked him gently and she felt a little odd that the urge to taste his cock was so strong. She knew lots of women who loved giving head but it had never been a particular vice of hers. Still, the feeling wasn't so odd that she resisted it. She heard him groan as she slipped his head into her mouth. She pumped him a little more with her hand before moving forward slowly, sliding his length into her before pulling back, spreading her saliva along him.

She looked up to see his head back, his eyes closed and she almost went back for more, almost. But she wanted him in her pussy, could scarcely remember ever wanting to be fucked more than she did right then.