Apocalypse Z Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina makes a break for it.
6k words
4.31
18k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun shone into Tina's eyes, making her blink. Her aching body refused to move an inch.

Cocks had been stuffed into every hole, she had sucked the slime off dozens of dicks, woken up covered with crusted semen and fishy slick. She turned her head slowly, blearily to Paloma, who was curled up, her fist underneath her chin.

Tina reached out to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. It broke her heart for Paloma to be put through this nightmare. She wanted to wipe away every dried tear on her face.

Heavy bootclomps alerted her, and a sick feeling bloomed in her stomach as the door swung open.

The rawboned red-haired man--Tina had heard one of the other men call him Wayne--came in, undoing his belt. "You girls awake? Good. It's gonna be a busy day for you both."

The man with the curly dark hair was right behind him, and he climbed onto the bed, grabbing onto her ankle and pulling her back. He looked barely out of his teens but his eyes showed a nasty streak beyond his years. "I love older women," he said, pinching her sensitive nipples hard. "You remind me of my teacher."

Wayne had pushed Paloma onto her stomach, and as she was murmuring and waking up, he mounted her from behind and began to fuck her. It was far from the first way the two women had been woken up like this. She couldn't count the times she had been yanked out of slumber by the searching heads of their dicks.

Curly-haired boy had slid home, the head easily penetrating her channel with how slicked it was in precum. "Why can't we just fuck them all night long?"

"Cause Kenneth said you can't put too much stress on their bodies, got to give them a break so they can have babies." Paloma had her face buried in the pillow, crying silently.

"How long does it take for them to get knocked up, anyway?"

Another man had come in and had yanked Paloma's head up by her platinum hair, forcing his erect dick past her lips. "It takes a while. A few months at least. You'll just have to pack them full of cum in the daytime."

Curly Hair had already spurted his warm seed deep in her birth canal, and rolled off of her. Tina blearily went to grab for her shirt, but found none. "Where's my shirt? Where are my jeans?"

"You ain't wearin' them no more," Curly Hair piped up smugly. "Too hard to wrestle them off your body. We've got a whole new wardrobe for you and your little friend."

***

Tina felt that sickness again, rising in a swell inside her. Tears beaded in her eyes.

Little, tight, patterned dresses lay in a pile--bikini tops and crop tops and short skirts and tiny daisy dukes, scavenged from who knows where. Tina's everyday wear prior to the apocalypse had been sweaters and jeans--she had always been too self-conscious for sexy clothing, and judging by the look on Paloma's face, she felt the same way. "D-don't we get any underwear?"

Her squeaked words were greeted by laughter.

Trying to hide her tears, Tina sifted through the pile until she found the most modest dress she could--it was a dark red spaghetti strap, and fell just above the knee. "Here, Paloma."

Tina chose a strapless flower print dress with nothing but elastic holding it up--it was far too easy to yank down, but it was loose enough to be comfortable.

The man with the dark scruff on his chin pulled up the hem of Paloma's dress to expose her quivering thighs, and she whimpered and tried unsuccessfully to bat him away.

This was their situation--held captive as sex slaves and breeding fodder for a violent militia. Tina felt the world closing in on her. Never, ever, since the apocalypse started and they went on the run--losing everything and everyone that had ever meant anything--did she feel such utter despair wrack her body.

The man with the golden hair and crooked nose--the leader--came in. "Better get yourselves packed. We're moving on. Too many zombies in this town. We're running out of supplies, too."

"Let's see who we meet," said Curly Hair to Tina, a half-smirk tugging on the edge of his mouth as he leered at her. "If it's men, they're going the same way as your Kyle. If it's women, you have yourselves another friend."

Tina grasped Paloma's arm hard.

The men piled into two cars--Tina and Paloma were in the bed of a truck, surrounded by heavily armed men who ready to snipe any rogue zombies. They kept chuckling and casting glances at her--she knew they couldn't wait until they arrived at their next destination and the womens' torture would start again. The wind was cold on Tina's bare thighs, and she tried to pull her dress down over her knees.

One of the men nudged her legs apart with the butt of his rifle. "Why don't you show us all that pussy?" He said. "Ain't nothing you're gaining by being modest. All our pricks are gonna be up there tonight anyway." The men laughed. Scruff held his rifle to his shoulder, one eye closed, and sniped a zombie staggering out from behind an overgrown yard.

"Good shot, Julian," said one of the men.

"We're gonna be getting a lot of practice."

***

As time passed she learned their names. The red-haired one, Wayne. The blond leader, Kenneth. The young man with the curly dark hair and fixation on her was Malachi. Julian had a rough face and dark stubble on his chin. Liam, silent and bespectacled.

They had camped in their trucks the first day--built a fire, and when they went to sleep. always kept a few people on lookout. Those people inevitably ended up on top of Tina and Paloma, in addition to the group rapes that they were repeatedly subjected to in the camp. The two women could barely get any sleep, and dozed next to each other on the truck ride to their next destination, clutching each other desperately.

"Where are we going?" Paloma was timid, but asked anyway. "In--Indianapolis?"

Wayne spat. "That shithole is overrun by zombies. Don't think there's a single human left, not that there was before this whole fuckin' invasion started. No, we're lookin' for somewhere to settle down. Eventually. Might take us a few months, a few years. But first we gotta find supplies, machinery, things we can use. Even if we gotta rob and murder to get them."

A disturbing smile split Malachi's face. He was looking forward to it.

Liam--the tall man with light brown hair and round glasses-- pulled Tina towards him, undoing his fly. Paloma looked away, knowing what was going to happen.

The hot head of his cock pressed against her lips, and soon she was taking his length into her throat, trying to suppress a gag as his hot

"Careful," said Wayne. "If the truck hits a bump your dick's fuckin' gone." The other men laughed, but Liam ignored them. He was a solitary man. He spoke few words when one would do.

Tina gripped his hip as he grabbed her head and forced her to take him up to the hilt. Her eyes watered. She tasted salty precum start to leak down her throat as he twitched against the roof of her mouth.

She heard something behind her get set down with a clunk. She heard another fly being zipped open. A pair of hands clenched her waist and pulled her backwards onto a waiting cock.

Her jaw shivered as the penis effortlessly parted her lower lips and slid deep inside her. The two cocks inside her were throbbing, thrusting hard, and her eyes and nose were running.

The two men thrusting in tandem were becoming too much for her hypersensitized, humiliated body. She felt hands on her waist, yanking her down so hard that the swollen head bumped against her cervix, her warm, wet passage squeezing him tightly.

Her clit was a hard, warm button begging to be caressed, but she kept both her hands firmly planted on the cold bed of the truck. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Her thighs trembled as the man behind her released a thick stream of cum into her waiting insides, pooling in her cervix. Liam came soon after, but he pulled away, letting his own seed loose on her face. Scattered laughs echoed among the other men as she tried in vain to wipe it away.

The man behind her was leaning backwards, resting on his hands with his rifle across his lap. Nicholas, the blond with the broad jaw and close-set eyes. He was older, a former Marine by the looks of the Semper Fi tattoo on his neck.

"For a soccer mom, you got a killer body and a tight pussy. How many brats you squeezed out of this cunt? You're gonna be squeezing a lot more out before you die, as long as you're with us."

Tina flushed in humiliation, and he pinched her cheek. "You are just so cute when you're embarrassed, darlin'."

***

The road was long and empty, and one day seemed much like the other. By the time they got to Louisville, the weather had perceptibly changed.

Louisville was a desolate ruin. High-rises towered over the gray sunken city, and skeletal stray dogs wandered the cracked sidewalks, dragging their leashes. Malachi took a potshot at an abandoned diner with the grimacing visage of a cowboy studded in shattered neon bulbs on the sign, and knocked out a panel of the cowboy hat.

"Don't waste bullets," scolded Kenneth, the leader, who was holding court in the truck bed with them that day. "Shotgun shells will be more valuable than gold soon." Malachi rucked his rifle and sent him a resentful glare behind his back. He was one of the youngest there, and a prototypical young, dumb and full of cum type. She highly suspected he would have never survived on his own.

Autumn would be setting in Kentucky soon, and it was a cold day. Tina was shivering in her little summer dress, and the biting chill wind made her nipples prick out in little pebbles against the fabric. Paloma's head was buried in her lap, and the younger woman was sleeping soundly, due to a rambunctious previous night when most of the men spontaneously had a go at her. Her sobs had echoed into the pale morning hours as Tina shivered and silently wept on the other side of the camp.

A massive stainless steel behemoth loomed in front of them as they took a corner. Its windows were long-shattered, and the electric doors long shut off, but she recognized the mass of metal for what it was (and the long-dead neon letters above the building): Weston Mall.

"There's a storm coming up this weekend," Kenneth said. "Stop here. We'll shelter here for the next few days."

Soon, the group was parked in the handicap parking space in front of the mall, and they were unloading ammo and supplies and carrying it inside. Tina nudged Paloma awake and hopped off the truck, her hand clutched in hers.

Wayne butted the handle of his rifle in the space between her legs, urging her into the mall. The wooden grip slid against her pussy, and he ground it upward, nudging the hard handle into her wetness. Tina squeaked and sped up, bunching the dress fabric between her legs, and Wayne laughed hoarsely behind her.

The inside of the mall was yawning, empty and eerie. The kiosks were smashed, and discarded products littered the floor, plastic plates and jewelry displays and dented cash registers. The glass doors of the shops were long smashed-in, and the men cleared them one at a time. Crackles of bullets sounded inside, and the screeches of moans of the infected were cut off as the men dragged their bodies over to the door.

Tina and Paloma huddled together shivering as the cull began. Goosebumps erupted over their pale shoulders as Wayne looked sideways at them and cast them a sly smirk. The men had cocks that constantly needed to be drained of cum, and she knew they would both be getting a hard gangfucking that night. And whenever they killed zombies it always got their blood--and cocks--up.

The smell of bloated, long-rotted flesh filled the air as the group advanced down the massive hall. By the time the mall was cleared, it was afternoon. A large home goods store was chosen as their temporary shelter, and as the men collapsed and started pulling out their grimy flasks of gin and vodka, Tina and Paloma attempted to make it presentable.

The store was long looted, with anything useful and not nailed down taken away. Scruffy lampshades and dirty, molded mattresses and upturned armchairs. Tina and Paloma pushed the clean mattress they could find together in the center of the room into a massive sort of bed, and covered them with some unopened plastic sheets and blankets. They set some of the armchairs upright and gathered some kindling for a fire. It was a testament to the male mindset that the men didn't look the least bit enthused at their attempts at housekeeping. Some of the men looked at them lasciviously, clearly waiting for them to stop puttering around so they could fuck them into next week. They would be trapped together for several days with little to do, so Tina wearily knew that meant her and Paloma would be getting screwed on every single flat surface of the building until they could barely stand.

Julian tried to trip Paloma, and Tina caught her elbow. She yanked her out of reach of his searching fingers, and he bristled.

"What I wouldn't give to see those two go lesbo," he said, loudly enough for her to hear. "When I was a bouncer in Los Angeles I used to see girls like that all over each other, drunk and sloppy and shoving their fingers in each other's twats. The redhead looks like she has a little dyke in her."

Paloma shivered from beside her, and Tina squeezed her hand comfortingly. "Don't worry," she whispered, although she was very much worried. She loved Paloma like a daughter, and the thought of touching her that way made her nauseous.

"--ina. TINA!" Nicholas's voice was like a gulag commandant's, and he hit her in the hip with his gun. "We're gathering food and supplies. You were a nurse, you said?"

"Nursing assistant," said Tina between gritted teeth as she cradled her hip. That had been before she met Carl.

"Come on, then. I'm sure you can identify all the medicine and whatnot. Don't worry, sweetie, you'll be with us. No danger of big bad wolves coming to get you." Wayne flashed a smile full of sharp teeth at her. His scruff was becoming thicker-- he really needed a shave.

Tina looked desperately back at Paloma, who looked as frightened as a mouse as she let go of her. "Keep cleaning up," she advised her, hoping she could get back in time to keep the brunt of the men off her. Tina regularly went above and beyond with her mouth and pussy to keep Paloma from being ridden out too much. She was a well-shaped woman in her mid-thirties, with tanned, freckled skin, a slender waist and heavy, teardrop-shaped breasts, but sometimes the men's tastes tended towards Paloma's pixyish, porcelain and platinum-haired body. Tina could withstand the weight of multiple men, but Paloma had been a virgin before this happened, a small-town girl newly arrived in a big city university, and the attentions of multiple men regularly drove her into hysterics. Tina would gladly suck and fuck every single one of them however many times they wanted if they would keep their hands off Paloma.

***

She, Liam, Wayne, Nicholas and a man called Roman moved out in one group. Tina was familiar with quiet Liam, Wayne with his shock of red hair, and the surly blond Nicholas, but hadn't had as much contact with Roman. He was a younger man with an intermittently explosive and cloying attitude that frightened and rubbed her the wrong way--she avoided him as best as she could. He had light brown hair and olive-tinted skin, and very, very pale eyes. She thought he might have been of Greek descent; he'd spoken his full name to another of the men at one point and it was very long and ended with the quintessential -s.

The four trekked up the stationary elevator, eyes keenly scoping out useful stores. Most were burned out and ravaged, but they picked through them anyway. Nicholas mutely ordered them to split up--Tina, Wayne and Roman, and himself and Liam. They parted in opposite directions. Wayne stopped to study a mall map. "Says here there might be some drug store a few halls down."

"I could use a pick-me-up," Roman remarked wistfully, his pupils darting here and there. She had pegged him as a tweaker. They set off in a small group, watching for any movements out of the corners of their eyes.

The drugstore turned out to be more of a herbal store, and was covered by a chain-link covering. Wayne and Roman smashed the butts of their rifles into the locking mechanism until it broke open. The dark, musty, incense smell of the shop swamped her, and Wayne lit a match in the fading dawnlight. The two men went to clear the shop, and Tina carefully began selecting bottles from the shelves. Black walnut... good for pinworms. St. John's Wort...

There was a clatter out in the hallway, and Wayne jumped over the cash register to investigate, rifle in hand. Roman watched him go, body alert and eyes tense. He peered through the slats, arms tight around his gun as he tried to pick out movement in the darkening hall. He didn't even notice when Tina brought the stool over the back of his head.

***

Tina didn't have time to waste. She slammed the metal edge of the seat into his skull several times, then one more time for good measure when he had insisted on her blowing him a few days ago when she was trying to sleep. Then she tossed it to the side and ran through the beaded curtain at the back of the store.

Her heart was pounding out of her chest. She was a bird tumbling out of the sky, she felt the whistle of wind in her ears. She took a sharp turn in the concrete backrooms, and her shoulder checked the hallway edge. She heard nothing behind her, no shouts or running footsteps, and the more she ran, the more the stitch in her side grew to a sharp pain and her knees started to ache with every slam her feet gave the concrete floor. She collapsed near an empty koi pond in front of a long-abandoned Chinese buffet. There was only a thin layer of water in the fountain, tinted with pond scum and lined with the skeletal corpses of fishes.

There was a blaring EXIT sign in back of her, on top of a tall gray door. Tina limped over and pushed it outward, and the cool autumn night air washed over her.

The moon was bright above the abandoned clusters of buildings. The sidewalks were abandoned, the infectees drawn to another area of the city that night. She could see the mens' truck parked right in front of the mall. She could easily cut the wires and get the truck started without a key.

Freedom was in her grasp. Her fingertips were touching it.

Paloma.

The realization pulled her heart away from the light. She couldn't leave Paloma here. She couldn't. Paloma was the only thing she had left in this world. If she abandoned her to these men...

Tina gritted her teeth and turned away.

And as she realized what needed to be done, she also realized she had forgotten to take Roman's rifle.

***

Tina took a two-by-four from the littered ground, stealthily slipping towards the home goods store where she knew they were holed up. She heard distant moans and sobs, and her heart filled with white-hot fury.

Through the broken glass doors of the store, she could see Paloma, stripped bare, with her pale body dusted with a pink blush. She was pinned under one of the men, and by his jerky movements she could tell his dick was buried up to the hilt in her. Another man was forcing his erect cock in her face, trying to force it down her throat.

Tina clutched the two-by-four in her sweaty palms, trying to figure out what to do. As she stepped back, a piece of shattered glass pricked her heel, making her squeal.

The men immediately froze, then jumped into action. She could hear the clack of guns from where she was. Tina fled, her heel tracking blood behind her as she took a turn. She saw a janitor's closet hanging open and hid inside. From the slats in the cracked door, she saw Nicholas come around the corner with a gun in his hand.

When his back was turned to her, she swung the door open and brought the piece of wood over his shoulders. He staggered and dropped his gun, and she scrambled for it.

12