Apocalypse Z Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, the rattling moans of an infected echoed through the mall. They had missed one. The remains of a tall, obese woman with her stomach burst open to trail intestines on the ground lurched out of an abandoned arcade. Tina froze, the gun in her arms. Her fingers were frozen stiff. Nicholas grabbed the gun from her and racked it, aiming it wildly and firing off a blast of bullets. The woman infectee was almost upon them when the bullets tore her apart. The remains of her brain sprayed the floor as she collapsed and shuddered before falling still.

Attracted to the sound of the bullets, some of the other men arrived shortly after. Tina unfroze, but Nicholas grabbed her strongly by the arm.

His teeth were bared, and his eyes flashed cold fire. "You fucking whore. Trying that on me, after what you did to Roman? Oh, you need to be taught a lesson."

Kenneth grabbed her other arm as they towed her back towards their base, and his grip was hard as iron. His usually smooth voice was guttural. "I've got a punishment in mind for you, Tina. One that'll make you learn your place."

***

Roman's head was bandaged, and he was lying on a dented leather sofa. He didn't respond when they hustled her inside, and she hoped she had given him irreversible brain damage. One less violator meant the world to her.

Paloma lifted her head, saw her bleeding foot and tried to wriggle from underneath the man who was raping her to help her friend. The man simply pinned her wrists down and pummeled her into the mattress harder. I'm sorry, Paloma, Tina wept silently as they dragged her over to the ring of mattresses they had set up. They threw her down, and she bounced, her large breasts wobbling painfully as they tore off her sundress and left it in a crumpled pile on the floor.

They jerked her arms behind her and fastened a set of handcuffs to

There was a decorative beam where pictures had once been hung to let customers choose from them. There was a lopsided Live, Laugh, Love embroidery still hanging there as they looped rope over the beam and secured each end to a handcuff.

The position left her half-bent over, but still pliable as a Barbie doll. It was just long enough to force her into a half-kneeling position, but prevented her from being able to fully collapse. Her nipples pointed at the floor, ripe and red.

Kenneth stepped forward, his boots sinking into the dirty mattress.

"Why? Why'd you come back, slut? Trying to take on a dozen men with a piece of wood... what were you thinking, girl? Unless..." Kenneth looked over to where Paloma was watching them, tears streaking down her pale little cheeks as the man behind her slammed his hips against her with more urgency.

"You did it to save your little friend?" He laughed, deep and echoing. "I'm glad that you two get along, as you'll be raising each others' babies. But there's a difference between that and this Amazon shit. You two need to learn exactly where your place in life is... underneath our bodies and underneath our cocks."

With his ominous words, he gestured, and the men began to unzip their flies. Heavy, veined cocks unfurled in front of her horrified eyes.

He knelt down and tilted her chin up. A small smile was playing on his handsome face, but his pupils were merciless pinpricks.

"Let's play a guessing game. Whose cock are you sucking? Guess right and I'll cut this whole thing off, right now. We won't do a thing to you, and you can curl up with your girlfriend and snooze the night away. Guess wrong and every single one of our eager pricks will be ravaging your every hole until the sun comes up."

Kenneth slid a ragged blindfold around her head and tied it tight against her red hair. Her vision was cut off entirely.

"Begin."

She heard someone heavily step onto the mattress, and tried to suss out who it might be. He sounded heavier than Malachi, but not as heavy as Nicholas...

A big cock thrust itself into her mouth. She squirmed and tried to bring her hands down to handle it, but her wrists yanked fruitlessly at the chains. It began a steady rhythm, clumsily angling into her gullet as he tried to get his balance on the soft foam mattress.

He let out a slight, guttural moan as he began to thrust heavier, and she recognized his voice. She pulled back long enough to gasp, "Stefan?"

Stefan stiffened, his cockhead still pressed against her chin, then reluctantly moved away when Kenneth said, "Next."

The next man leapt limberly onto the mattress and cupped her chin in his hand as he guided his cock into her mouth. She flattened her tongue around it and gave it an experimental lick. He slowly delved it deeper, his hips tense and pressing into her cheeks as he sheathed it up to the base. She traced the veins with her tonguetip and inhaled the scent of his jeans, trying desperately to recall some memory--some recollection of the time she was bent in front of one of the men--

It came to her. She worked her tongue around the head of his cock, deeper this time. His hips jerked as she gouged the wedge of his helmet, sliding the side of her tongue against it, and found a ridge of bunched-up skin. Liam was the only one of the men who wasn't circumcised. He had an algiz necklace, and she suspected he'd had Earth Child parents.

"Liam," she said confidently, and Liam relaxed and pulled away. She almost admired his restraint--she could feel the semen pumping through his length as he withdrew it from her mouth, a strand of saliva connecting them.

"Next."

Tina had barely enough time to take a breath before a huge, pulsing length stuffed itself up to the hilt in her throat. She gave a muffled squeal, her dirty heels kicking at the mattress as he started a brutal rhythm.

She choked and retched, the taste of sweat and precum sinking into her palate. She knew who this cock belonged to, and wrenched her mouth away just long enough to wheeze "Nichol--Nick!"

She heard a barely perceptive moan of disappointment from the men, punctured by a sob of relief from Paloma. She knew that they were still smarting from Tina humiliating them, and were looking forward to her getting a good choke-fucking.

"Next."

By the small, light and fast movements he made leaping onto the mattress and desperately unbuckling his jeans, she pegged him immediately.

She viciously allowed him to get his cock out and pressing against her lips before announcing smugly, "Malachi."

A swell of laughter rippled through the crowd as Malachi sullenly zipped himself up and leaped off, swearing up a storm.

I'm doing well, Tina told herself desperately. Her body was relatively untouched, and her breaths were coming in steady. You've got a couple more cocks to go, but you're managing. Just keep your senses piqued.

Before she quite realized it, another cock had slid its home in her warm, waiting mouth. It dug into the interior of her cheeks, tracing the head along the pink flesh.

Wayne? Wayne was more impulsive, and his movements were more jerky, she thought. Was he trying to trick her?

His member was slowly embedding itself in her throat, sliding inch by inch into her gullet. The man forcing his erection down her throat

was utterly silent, only soft breaths heralding his existence.

In the distance, she heard the thunderstorm that had precipitated their taking shelter in the first place.

Her lungs spasmed, the muscles contracting around his dick as she took more of him in. She wriggled and writhed, her eyes watering and staining the blindfold as she desperately tried to guess. No, it's not Julian. He has a stronger smell. It's not Jesse either; his pubic hair is thicker. She tried to taste him with the length of her tongue, trembling with an uncertain urge to guess, but he started thrusting. As she took more of him in, the semen began to well against her uvula, choking her with his bitter taste.

She tried to yank away, but he grabbed her by her russet hair and slammed her up to his balls. Her jaw was stretched painfully, and his saliva-slicked length withdrew and slammed back in a cruel tempo. Her nose was running and her breath was stifled, and the feeling of suffocation was beginning to weigh against her chest. As he steadily slammed his hips against her cheeks, she whimpered in a brief moment of respite when his cock was out, "Roman?"

The pause after she said it was so long her heart leaped to the heavens. And when the slow patter of laughter started, it plunged into hell.

Her blindfold was ripped off. Staring, smiling above her was the bright, blond visage of Kenneth.

"You were almost there," he remarked wistfully in his airy voice, as he began to slam her head onto his cock once again. "You were so close. Que sera, sera."

***

When dawn came, Tina finally collapsed.

Her knees were so tired and aching, they couldn't bear it anymore. She hung limply by the steel cages around her wrists, before one of her more sympathetic captors unlocked them.

She fell limply onto the blood, sweat and semen-stained mattress. Her entire body was a mass of white-hot pain. The searing agony reached deep inside her pussy and ass, and throat throbbed with the scraping cocks that ravaged it raw.

Their big, dirty members had plunged and ravaged inside her. One man had poised above her suspended body, his cock embedded deep in her screaming mouth. Another one behind her, burying his cock in her asshole--she thought it might have been Nicholas at first, with his broad chest and big cock, but lost track when he blew his load and he switched with another. And one underneath her, feeding his womb-reamer into her ripe, fertile insides, tearing through her rose petaled pussy and ripping it to shreds as he violently fucked every single iota of hope and happiness out of her.

The dick in her rear twitched as soon as the one in her pussy gave its final battering ram. She tried to weep, but her mouth was occupied by eight inches of Scandinavian prick as Nicholas ragdolled her head, spurting his seed deep into her stomach.

Paloma was staring at them, her face a rictus of misery as Malachi felt her small tits up and eagerly humped into her pink pussy. "Yeah," Tina heard him hiss, his voice betrayed and filled with enmity as another Adonis stepped to fill the empty, sucking space in Tina's pussy with his hot, pliable length.

As the man behind her crammed his cock into Tina's other hole, eliciting a hopeless, sobbing moan, Malachi breathlessly forced his own cock in steady strokes into Paloma's twitching cunt.

Tina's body was being ragdolled by two cocks at once, one in her pussy and one in her ass. The one in her pussy dug slaveringly, the head swollen and throbbing with excitement as it pummeled towards her clenching cervix. He came soon, out of excitement, flooding her ripe, fertile womb with a load so hot it seared her insides.

He slid from underneath her, leaving her chest and heavy breasts to crush against the bedspread as the man behind her sped up to make up for the loss of his fuck companion. Soon his own cock gave the telltale swell of ejaculation.

Tina met Paloma's eyes, and they begged each other's forgiveness as a thick, creamy river of seed released inside both of them. The cum spurting into Tina was thick and slippery and filled her up uncomfortably. Paloma jerked and moaned as her womb was pumped full of babymaking liquid.

"You should have busted in her pussy, not her ass." Kenneth was buttoning his shirt, and harshly scolding the man who had just fucked Tina. "We need babies. It's not about pleasure. It's about the survival of our species. Whenever you fuck one of these women full of sperm, make sure the sperm gets straight into their pussies. Understand?"

The man sullenly agreed, but Tina barely heard it. She was passing out already, finally, after hours upon hours of torture, and as her ruined and brutalized body stilled on the mattress, the last thing she saw was Paloma's eyes boring into her, blue meeting hazel in an inexorable connection of a woman's despair.

***

Days into weeks. Weeks into months.

"Tina?"

Paloma's voice was scared and shaking. It was small in the large campsite, where the women were situated in the middle, by the fire.

"I've been feeling... kinda sick lately."

Both of them were naked, bodies hot and breasts pressed against each other in the cold night. No matter how many times the men collapsed on them in a sweat-slickened pile, they always fought their way into each other's arms, taking whatever scraps of comfort they could out of each other.

"You haven't been eating much lately," Tina reminded her gently. She stroked a strand of blonde hair out of Paloma's pallid face.

"I just feel like I'm gonna puke so often. I have a hard time keeping it in. Tina, do you think..."

The unsaid words made her erupt with a burgeoning horror, yet a horror she had been expecting. "No. Paloma, everything is fine. You're not--it's just your change of diet, is all, sssh, don't cry--"

But Paloma was crying, curling against her shoulder. "But what if I am? What if I'm having a baby? I don't want to bring a baby into this world. Not with these men. What kind of life would it have? Oh god, I don't know what to do, this can't be happening, Tina--"

Tina held her tight, aware of the snoring male forms on either side of them, yet holding Paloma ferociously close to shield her from them.

"I just wanna go home, Tina. I just... wanna go home. I want things to go back to the way they were. I wanna see my mom again. I wanna see my doggy, and swing on the tire swing on my lawn and read Twilight again. I wanna taste my mom's cranberry pie. I wanna see the boy at the local gas station I crushed on. I wanna... I wanna..."

Paloma silently crumpled against her body. As she shrilly bawled into her shoulder, Tina cradled her against her body. She tried to school her face into impassivity, but her lip trembled and her eyes misted as she thought of the Before.

12