Appalachian Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They prepared a festive smorgasbord of hummus, cheese, olives, bread, and peppers. While we were not strictly vegetarians, this food felt perfect for its simplicity and for its capacity to stretch lunch into an hour-long grazing event.

We ate on the porch, after pulling a small coffee table out to hold our food and drinks. Since it was now after noon, I uncorked a bottle of white wine and we each drank a large glass. As lunch was winding down, I nonchalantly told Dolly that I had proposed another strip game to Meghan earlier.

"So I heard," Dolly replied coyly. "I don't think that's such a good idea, though, since I tend to lose at those games. You, also, have been on the losing end, haven't you? "

"I have," I replied, "but I feel a lucky streak coming up. Besides, I'll make it easy on you. You pick the game. As long as I agree that it's a fair game, I'm in. How's that?"

Dolly feigned reluctance. "Well, we do have Trivial Pursuit."

"Perfect," I replied. "An excellent stripping game. Meghan, how's that sound to you?"

Meghan followed the script that Dolly had prepared. "Sure, I'm in, but how about if there is only one loser this time? And loser stays naked until dinner."

"Fair enough," I replied. "Let's clear these dishes and let the games begin! Meghan, you're going down!" It was my hope that I could make that wish come true.

I poured everyone another glass of wine while Dolly got the game. As we set it up, we agreed on rules. The loser was simply the last person to collect the six required tokens. The loser would strip immediately, and remain unclothed for the remainder of the afternoon, until dinner.

The game began, and we immediately started drawing from the cards that Meghan had studied. After ten minutes and two turns each, Dolly had three tokens, Meghan had three, and I had only one. Meghan could not help her habit of game-time trash talking. She mocked my wrong answers and rubbed her hands together upon winning her second token. "Oh Jack, I think you and PoPo are going to get some sun today! I'll be happy to help put the sunscreen on." On getting the third piece, she asked Dolly, "Did you bring the 35mm camera? I have got to get some pictures." It was clear to me that Meghan had missed a question intentionally after getting her third token, to avoid attracting my suspicion.

I decided to put phase two of our plan into action. Feigning irritation, I blurted out, "You're a bit smug, Meghan. I'm just getting warmed up. Want to raise the ante? "

"Are you kidding?" Dolly laughed, "You are getting your ass kicked, Jack. You better get out while you are behind."

"His behind is exactly what I'm looking forward to seeing," Meghan chided.

"OK, then how about if we say the loser stays naked for the whole weekend, and does all the cooking and cleaning," I said, with a hint of petulance.

"Oh, this is getting interesting," Meghan declared, nervously. The plan was going perfectly so far. But she just couldn't understand what was making me so hell-bent on adding to the consequences of my certain defeat.

Dolly was ready. She sneered, "Pretty tough talk for a guy two pieces down. Since you're upping the stakes, how bout if the loser just has to not only stay naked, but also do whatever the winners ask, for the rest of the weekend."

"That's a little over the top for me," I said, hesitantly. "Let's just keep it the way I proposed."

Reassured by my sudden retreat, Meghan regained confidence. She began clucking like a chicken, hoping to provoke me. "Is PoPo afraid of being at my service?" She chided.

"OK fine, the loser just has to do whatever the winners ask, for the rest of the weekend," I barked, "I just thought it might be too much for you to handle, Meghan, having you naked all weekend, and fulfilling my whims. But, I am not afraid of losing" I held out my hand to seal the deal. We all shook hands.

I could not believe how well that had gone. Now, however, the final trick phase of the plan had to go my way. As I pulled a card for Dolly's next turn, I "unintentionally" knocked the cardboard box of cards off the coffee table and onto the floor. Only a few fell out, but as I picked up the box I made sure they all tumbled onto the floor, noting where the back of the pile (my cards) landed. Scooping them all up, I cursed my clumsiness and apologized, refilling the box with my cards in front.

Meghan turned ashen and shot a quick nervous look to Dolly. Dolly shrugged, as if to say, "What can I do about it?"

Dolly proceeded to collect her last four tokens on that very turn. She really did have an excellent memory. My turn was next, and I picked up four tokens to finish second, subject only to Meghan's last chance to tie. Meghan, without the help of memorized cards, managed to get one more token on her turn. She had lost.

"FUCK!" Meghan shouted, in defeat.

"Whoa baby, what a comeback!" I gloated. "Dolly, gimme five." Dolly raised her hand and we high fived.

"How fitting, after our miserable defeat at padiddle, that our good friend Meghan has lost this one." I turned to Meghan. "It looks like we're going to have the rest of the weekend to relax and enjoy your services, au natural, babe. But before you get started. I'm going in to get the camera," I said, calmly, "don't strip down yet!"

I went inside, leaving a stunned Meghan and a smug Dolly on the porch.

It occurred to Meghan that things had gone too wrong.

"Did you set this up?" She asked Dolly, uncertain about how she had been tricked, but feeling that something was amiss.

"How could I?" Dolly replied, indignantly. "You should have just gotten all the tokens on your first turn. That was our plan, remember? And even if Jack did set something up, and even if I helped, that wouldn't matter would it? All's fair in love, war, and stripping games, right"

Meghan saw, perversely, the logic in this. She'd been had. Nobody was going to admit it and she was stuck living up to her wager. "FUCK," she said again.

"I think, Miss Meghan, that you are in a pickle," Dolly smiled.

I came back out with the SLR camera.

"Well Meghan, I can barely contain myself," I said. "But first, I'd like you to give me everything you're wearing from your neck to your knees."

"You can leave your hat on," Dolly said. I smiled and said. "Yep. Hat and boots can stay on."

Meghan obliged. As she began stripping off her skirt she let me know that she was aware that I had pulled a fast one on her. "All I'll admit," I said flatly, "is that I might have knocked over the cards to reshuffle because I thought you two might be cheating. Were you?"

It was a sticky wicket. She shook her head no as she unbuttoned her blouse. "Well OK then, no harm no foul," I said. "Dolly, did you cheat?"

Dolly surprised me. "Yes. I helped Meghan memorize some cards. I guess that's sort of like cheating."

Meghan was midway through unclasping her bra when Dolly finished speaking. She looked at her with disdain. "Dolly!" she implored.

I raised my hand. "Say no more, Dolly. What's done is done. Meghan, I'll take that," I pointed to the bra. She handed it to me, and then dutifully slipped off her panties. It was a lovely sight, her full breasts on display, her round hips framing a thick black triangle of hair. Boots and a hat, otherwise naked, a mix of the ridiculous with the sublime.

"I'm disappointed in you for cheating, and even more for not admitting it. So, my first request is that you come over here, lay across my lap in this rocking chair, and get the tanned behind you deserve." I was rock hard just thinking about it and had fantasized about taking her (or any woman, for that matter) over my knee for some time.

Meghan grew wide-eyed. "Really, Jack? A spanking?"

I shrugged. "The wager was that the loser would do whatever the winners wanted."

Meghan appealed to Dolly. "Dolly, please, talk him out of this."

To her credit and my endless gratitude, Dolly, stood and gently cupped Meghan's face in her hands. "Sweetie, you know I love you, but Jack gets to do with you what he wants. Me too, for that matter. He may or may not have cheated. But you and I surely did. So, either you cheated and you lost or we all cheated and you lost. In either case, a spanking for bad behavior is well within the bounds of our wager. I personally do not want to spank you, but I will, if you so much as squeak in protest while he delivers your well-deserved punishment!" With that she kissed the stunned Meghan on the lips, firmly grasped her shoulders, turned her toward me, and slapped her on the ass. "Now get your saggy butt over his lap. This is what losing is all about, girl! Jack, give me that camera. I want to record this!"

I took the reluctant Meghan over my knee and positioned myself so that Dolly has a nice angle, framing Meghan's round proud ass at one end and her goofy, confused face at the other.

Of course, I made Meghan count out the swats, ten in all. I was somewhat gentle, worried that we would lose this golden egg too early in the weekend. When I finished, her ass was rosy but not really sore, and her embarrassment outweighed any experience of physical pain.

"Good girl, Meghan, very brave. Now go fetch drinks for all of us."

She stood up, rubbed her ass, and peered over her shoulder at it. "Not since I was eight years old! This is sooo humiliating." Dolly and I laughed, and after a few moments, Meghan joined in.

Meghan started for the door to the cabin, then stopped and turned toward us. "Can I least get you two to promise to keep these photos between us?"

I looked at Dolly, and she at me. "What do you think, Jack?"

"Hmmm.. I said, well that was not part of the deal, and I know quite a few people who would truly enjoy the shots you just took...... But, I'll tell you what. I'd be willing to make that promise of keeping the photos between us as long as Meghan lives up to her end of the bet."

Dolly liked that idea, and we all shook on that amendment. Meghan then went dutifully to get the drinks, and we lounged around, making fun of her predicament, for nearly an hour after that. Finally, I proposed a short "nap," which Dolly immediately recognized as a request for time alone with Meghan.

"Good idea," she replied. "I think I'll go for a walk. Meghan, do you want to join me on a walk?"

Meghan looked at her in horror. "No thanks, I stay here if I may!" She shot a desperate look at Dolly. It was one thing to be naked for the weekend at the cabin, but quite another to be wandering around in public.

Dolly winked at her. "Excellent, see you then." And she was off.

After she was gone, Meghan looked at me expectantly.

I smiled. "Meghan, I guess you know that this servant thing really gets me hot. Would you come over here for a minute, and bring me that bit of cord wrapped around the railing?"

The cord was about 8 ft long. I took out my pocketknife and cut it into two four-foot sections. After she handed the rope to me, I turned her around, facing away from me, and asked her to put her hands behind her back. I used one section of the rope to tie her wrists together. When I finished, I turned her back around and admired my handiwork. Kissing her on the mouth, I gently fondled her breasts before reaching down to stroke her lightly between the legs.

"I'm thinking I might be up for a bit of sexual relief, if you know what I mean," I said, tugging at the rope to confirm that it was secure.

"I would guess that means I'm about to be fucked. While tied up. Despite the perversion of it, I have to say that sounds kind of interesting."

"Yes, I agree," I said. "I just haven't quite decided yet where to fuck you."

"Well the bedroom seems nice," she suggested.

"Ah the bedroom," I replied. "It is nice, but I think this time I would prefer the great outdoors. And anyway, when I said I haven't decided where to fuck you yet, I didn't mean the place where we would have sex."

Meghan looked at me with confusion and raised an eyebrow.

I walked over to her. "I meant where I would fuck you. For example, I could fuck you here," as I dragged my fingers across her vagina, "or here," as I took the same, moist fingers and touched them to her lips, "or here," I reached around behind her and slid them up the crack of her ass.

"I don't suppose I get a vote?" She asked.

"Hence the restraints," I replied.

"And I've made my decision, Meghan. Its BJ all the way. So get on your knees and get to work, girl!"

Meghan smiled warmly. "I suppose your wish is my command, Jack," she sighed, dropping to her knees.

On Sunday morning, I woke the way every man should, nestled against a beautiful, naked woman. Meghan was still sleeping soundly, curled on her side along the left side of the bed. I quietly got up, walked around to her side of the bed and took in the view. This attractive gal would be mine for the day, and I was going to make the most of it. The loft bed was a big old brass antique, with a platform height just perfect for what I had in mind. As I sidled up to the edge of the bed, I positioned my throbbing erection just in front of her lips, then reached down and gently stroked her ass.

She opened her eyes and was a bit startled to find my cock so close. But it only took her a second or two to size up the situation, and then she giggled. Without even looking up at me, she whispered, "You are insatiable, Jack. Didn't I already do this twice yesterday?"

"Yep. But as you can see, PoPo needs some more attention. So please do me the favor of starting his day with a tongue lashing," I replied

She complied, almost eagerly, hoping that at least this way she might get an hour of peace for morning coffee afterward.

Afterward, I went out back for a quick shower. After slipping on some shorts and a tee shirt, I went out to the porch where Dolly, in her flannel nightie, and Meghan, naked but for fuzzy pink socks, were sipping coffee and chatting as if this were a typical breakfast tradition.

I joined them, and we talked about what we might do for the day.

"We could all stay in and read..." Meghan prompted, optimistically.

Dolly laughed. "You wish, girl. I still haven't had much of a chance to have you serve me yet, and today is my last chance. By the looks of him, all grins and sparkly eyes, Jack must be getting plenty of good service from you, sexually speaking. But I'm afraid girls aren't my cup of tea in that department. Nevertheless, I kind of do like this master-servant thing, and I want to exercise it today. That's my plan."

"Oh, I like the sound of that," I replied.

"Not me." Meghan added.

Ignoring my naked girlfriend, I probed Dolly. "What did you have in mind?

Dolly asked me to take a short walk with her to the shed beside the cabin. Meghan got up to come with us, but Dolly raised her hand and told Meghan to stay put. Then she thought about it for a moment and Dolly asked me to wait a minute while she went in the cabin. When she came back out a minute later, her hands were behind her back. She told Meghan to come stand in front of her. When she did, Dolly brought out from behind her back a thick studded dog collar attached to a six-foot leather leash.

"I think, my pet, that it is time I had some fun with you." Dolly grinned. "Hold still while I put this on." Dolly fastened the collar snugly around Meghan's neck, and then grabbed the loop end of the leash and walked off the porch. Meghan, smiling nervously, was worried at this turn of events.

Kind, gentle, sweet Dolly was starting to play rough.

"Now Meghan dear, I want you down on all fours." Dolly demanded. She yanked the collar sharply downward to emphasize the instruction.

Meghan knelt down and put her palms on the ground, and said quietly: "Like this?"

Dolly patted her on the head and took my arm with her free hand. "Perfect. Now follow my lead Meghan." Dolly began to walk in a slow arc, pulling gently on the leash. Meghan kept up by crawling along awkwardly on her hands and knees. When Dolly had completed a full circle, she seemed satisfied. "Excellent, Meghan. You are a quick study. Shall we show Jack some tricks?"

Meghan cocked her head to the side, unsure of what Dolly meant but afraid to ask.

Dolly commanded: "Sit, girl!"

Meghan repositioned herself from all fours to a normal sitting position, with her legs crossed in front of her.

"No!" Dolly scolded, shaking her head. "Not like that. Like a puppy."

Meghan looked up at her. Huh?

"Back on all fours, Meghan," Dolly demanded.

Meghan obliged.

Dolly held the leash taut and reached with her free hand to push down on Meghan's left hip. "Sit means put that ass down on those heels," Dolly explained. "Got it?"

Meghan rocked back to settle her ass on her heels, and kept her arms extended with her palms on the ground. "Like this?"

"Yes," Dolly beamed. "Good girl. Now beg!"

Meghan laughed. "Dolly, really?"

"Beg!" She repeated.

Meghan dutifully rocked back on her haunches, and brought her arms up bent at the elbows and wrists in the personification of a begging dog.

"May I please not be a dog?" Meghan begged sarcastically.

Dolly ignored her, and instead picked up a nearby piece of fallen branch. Breaking off a six-inch-long piece, she held it in front of Meghan's face before tossing it thirty feet away. "Fetch!" She yelled, pointing at the stick, and unfastening the leash from the collar.

Meghan looked bemused but knew better by now than to challenge Dolly. She scampered off on all fours to retrieve the stick, picking it up in her mouth and coming back to Dolly, where she spat it to the ground with an emphasizing "Patooey".

Dolly patted her head. "Perfect!" Looking up, she asked: "Did you get all that Jack?"

Meghan turned to look, having not paid attention to me during this whole training exercise. I, in turn, had quietly taken pictures of the whole exercise.

"I got it all, Dolly," I replied, tapping the camera. "I think this is the kind of photo archive that is going to get us a cooperative gal for the rest of the weekend!"

"Can you imagine," Dolly asked, rhetorically, "how embarrassing it would be to have your begging and fetching video put up for all the world to see?"

Meghan's eyes widened. "I'd prefer not to imagine!" she said.

"Jack, shall we take our pet to the shed? I want to show you something in there," Dolly continued.

With that, she began walking, briskly, toward the shed. Poor Meghan on her hands and knees had a difficult time keeping up, though the soft grass kept her from getting too scraped up.

At the shed, Dolly showed me what she was after. In the corner, amid the horse equipment, was a small cart with two wheels and a pair of six-foot-long lightweight metal spars protruding forward. Dolly explained that it was a cart that her pony pulled her in when she was a girl. The seat was big enough to hold one person comfortably.

It was clear to all of us what Dolly had in mind.

"Pony rides!" she exclaimed. I pulled the cart out onto the lawn. The thought of Meghan pulling me or Dolly around the yard gave me quite a boner, but I was well past worrying about these two seeing my nearly continual state of arousal.

Meghan balked: "OK gang, this is over the top."

I replied: "Well that is entirely your call, Meghan. I'd be just as thrilled to go in the house and start editing the footage of you crawling along the grass with a stick in your mouth or framing the picture of your over-the-knee spanking for the dorm common room!"

"Oh, make me one too," Dolly chimed in. "I want to put one up in the door to my dorm room!"

I looked back at Meghan, who was frowning. "So, what will it be, M? You've already failed to live up to your end of the bet just by resisting but we might overlook it if you turn over a new leaf."

"Fuck me then: Pony rides it is," Meghan declared, rolling her eyes. Dolly smiled.