Appalachian Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Jack, we need some way to hook her into this thing. Can you work that out?" Dolly asked.

The metal spars leading forward from the seat of the cart had four small rings welded onto them, one pair about eight inches from the end, and another pair a foot further back toward the seat. I made Meghan step between the spars facing away from the seat and had her bend forward at the waist. Grasping the spars with both hands. I took from my pocket the two lengths of cord I had used previously to tie her up. I ran one piece though the front rings and around her wrists and the other through the rear rings and around the crooks of her arms, cinching it to bring her elbows down to the spar. With her forearms now lashed firmly to the spars her torso was bent almost horizontal, and her ass was pointed squarely toward the seat. "Perfect," I declared. I walked around to the front of the cart, where Dolly was grinning ear to ear.

"That is perfect, Jack," she congratulated me. "Our pony is secure."

Meghan craned her neck and looked up at me, shaking her head. "You guys are unbelievable."

"Oh, and there's something we need," Dolly beamed. She reached up on the wall in front of Meghan and pulled down a riding crop, comprised of an 18-inch-long slender wooden stick with a six-inch leather loop hanging from the business end.

Meghan's eyes widened. Dolly held the crop in front of Meghan's face and touched her on the nose with it. "Let's go for a ride, pony!"

I grabbed the end of the leash, dangling from Meghan's collar, and pulled her forward. Come on girl, let's try this out. It was a little awkward, but she was able to pull the cart with relatively little effort while it was empty.

Dolly sat in the seat of the cart and I handed her the end of the leash. She held it in one hand and rubbed Meghan's ample butt with the other. "OK sweetie, time to get your exercise!"

Dolly gave a light flip of the leash and said "Giddyap." Meghan was surprised how hard it was to get moving with a passenger on board but struggled to do so. Apparently it was not fast enough for Dolly, who brought the lash sharply down on Meghan's ass!

Meghan shrieked. "Owww! Dolly, that stung."

Dolly brought the crop down again, on her other cheek. "SNAP!"

"No talking, pony! Every word gets you a smack from this crop. You got it?" Dolly demanded. "One neigh for yes, two for no."

"Neigh," Meghan replied, wanting no more of the riding crop.

"Good pony. Now giddyap. Let's get this thing rolling.!" Dolly tapped Meghan's ass with the crop, and Meghan strained to get the cart moving as fast as she could. Once they hit the dirt road, it was easier for Meghan to pull, and she set a fast walking pace. Dolly leaned back and enjoyed the ride. "Wow, this is fantastic. Let's go to the house and back. Got it pony?"

"Neigh!" Meghan whinnied.

After they reached the house and turned the cart around in a wide loop, Dolly said to Meghan: "OK babe, that is enough of this lax pace. Let's gallop back to Jack. Let's get those legs moving."

She was about to wield the crop to reinforce her command, but it was not necessary. Meghan was anxious to avoid the lash, and obediently broke into a trot. Her breasts were swaying wildly, and her legs straining at the load. He head was down, and she pulled with all of her might.

When they reached me twenty seconds later, Meghan was winded, and her back was glistening with sweat. "Whoa, baby, that'll do," Dolly called out, pulling gently on the leash and patting Meghan on the ass as she came to rest in front of me. I tousled her hair, and she looked up at me, a bit wild eyed.

"Nice going." I said.

"Neigh," she panted in reply.

Dolly jumped out to give me a turn in the cart.

As I settled into the seat, I was taken by the view. Her ass was still marked with the two red stripes delivered by Dolly a few minutes before, and her bent-over posture accentuated her vulnerability. I took out the camera and snapped a few choice photos of my beautiful girlfriend's ass. She did me the unexpected favor of craning her head around to scowl at me.

I'm married now, but not to Meghan. I have grown children. And my wallet is full of family photos and pleasant memories from a life well-lived. But every once in a while, when I am in a particular mood, I dig deep into the folds of my wallet and pull out that picture, the one framed by the memorable sight of Meghan's red striped ass and fearsome scowl. And yeah, it still makes me smile.