Appalachian Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

"OK," I said, warming to the idea, "If we WERE actually going to do this, and I'm not saying we are, I can see I would have to be in control," I almost sighed, and he quickly nodded an OK.

"Let's get this straight," I said, on a roll, "You want me to fuck him. I get to set the rules, you get to, I don't know. What do you get?"

"Ah, I guess I get to join in, if you ok that," he said, sheepishly. "Or not." even more sheepishly. Jeez, the things a girl's gotta do to get through this world!

"Now, have you discussed this at all with Jim? And if you have, how dare you, and if you haven't, what if we offer and he turns us down because he only screws hot women or something?" I asked, fearing Mike had set this up more than it seemed, and that I was the last to be let in on this little scheme.

"No, I haven't mentioned it, or anything about it. But I've seen the way he looks at you - he appreciates your, uh, warmth, ok, hotness. Besides, he didn't get that erection from the cold water - that's for sure!"

"Point made. But specifically, what do we do - just tell him I want to get fucked?"

He looked shocked, something like shocked that his proper wife would say such a thing.

"Reality's getting to you?" I asked, quietly, not wanting to shame him, just wanting to get things straight from the outset. We'd both cleaned and rinsed, and I'd turned the water off by then. We took separate towels and self-dried as we continued to talk. Mike's erection had flagged a bit, but not totally, and it was interesting watching him thoughtlessly rub himself dry, pulling out the shaft and rubbing his balls much more roughly than I would have guessed a guy could stand - maybe it's like tickling - it doesn't work the same way when someone else does it.

"I guess," he said, not noticing my staring. Then, after a breath, "OK, I'm thinking we make it so you come on, sort of, but so that he pursues, not that you just fling yourself out there."

"Well, that's a start," I agreed. "How about, I just take it from here, and you follow my lead, and whatever you do, don't contradict me or do or say anything that's contrary - unless you want to call it off, in which case, just say so, and I'll stop there, no matter what, no matter when. Don't forget, I love you, and this is something you've wanted, and if that stops, I stop. We're more important than anything that happens here - got that?"

"I guess that's a yes, and thanks, and you know, I love you," he said, suddenly cheerful again.

"Yeah I know, and I love you, too." I answered, meaning it.

"So, we're pretty much dry - ready to get back out there? 'How about getting him a drink or something, and make us some food, and I'll dry my hair and be out in a bit."

"I'm on it," he said, suddenly cheerfully, and went back out the bathroom door, still naked, closing it behind him. I stayed, unwinding the hair dryer, going about my usual regimen, but my mind racing - how should I dress? Was I really going to do this? What if the situation just turned sour - Jim fled? Mike freaked? I freaked?

I decided the hell with it - Mike was right, if we were ever going to do this, this was the right time, right place, right guy. Birth control was on automatic, and I really did feel a niceness about Jim that made me not worry about other things that populate stories about mountain cabin getaways, like his being a serial killer, etc.,. I finished drying my hair and started into the bedroom, then re-thought. OK, if I'm going with this, I should go all the way. I went back to the sink, used Mike's shaving cream to squirt a dollop of foam, and then used his razor (it's a lot more prone not to nick than my disposable ones) very carefully, to shave my pussy bare, sloshing sink water more than I intended, but getting the job done. That would be a surprise to Mike, who'd always liked the shaved look, while I'd preferred the just trimmed approach, for the sake of avoiding itching later on. To hell with it - if this turned out the way I hoped, I'd be glad to put up with some itch in the aftermath.

I considered make-up options, and settled on the usual - minimal eye makeup, nothing on the cheeks, some lip gloss. I brushed out my hair, checked the look and figured it said, "She hasn't done anything special, she's just who she is," and that's what I wanted. If I wasn't who they wanted as I am, fuck 'em. So there.

I ventured back into the bedroom. Thankfully, Mike had closed the door to the main room, and I had time to select from my stuff - nice sheer but push-up type demi-bra, enough lace to hint but let be seen the nipples beneath - matching panties, not quite sheer in the front, but pretty sheer behind, shielding my newly shaved pussy but putting my ass on display through the thin material. Oh, and the panties were tied with ribbons at the sides, very easy to get out of when appropriate. My, my, what a slut I was becoming!

Over that, I donned a loose jersey tunic that had a cowl collar, dipping low enough just to hint at my modest, boosted by the bra, B-cleavage, and which, if I bent over, would fall and reveal much more. It came down just past my ass - way too short for overt modesty, but not so short it was blatant. Something I'd wear around the house and not think much of, while being something a guy might think a lot of: just what I was looking for.

It occurred to me that I really didn't have a clue of just what I expected to actually happen. I doubted that all I had to do was appear, looking somewhat available. Well, there was supper, and I presumed Jim's showering as well, to give me some time to come up with something.

And with that, I entered the living room again. Mike at least had thrown on some camp shorts and a camp shirt, and Jim was still bare-chested (mmmm - nice!) in his shorts.

"Your turn!" I called to Jim, cheerily, then checked that and added, "in the shower." Which just exposed what I'd realized I might have implied.

Jim didn't miss a beat. "Thanks," he said, taking a , and as he walked by me, he smiled in a way that said he got the minor faux pas and enjoyed it.

While Jm showered, I put together a quick supper: some of my specialty recipe beef stew that we'd brought with us (rich, heavy on the beef, light on the vegs), warmed up in a pot on the stove, a loaf of sourdough warmed in the oven, and a simple lettuce and tomato salad. Mike had been good enough to set the small round dining table, so it was all easy. He also had opened a bottle of white wine and poured a glass for me, popping a can of beer for himself while things warmed.

About the time the stew was bubbling, Jim reappeared, in loose cotton gym shorts and a short sleeve denim shirt, casually (?) left unbuttoned, yielding a nice view of those pecs again. I looked down, but couldn't tell if there was underwear beneath the gym shorts or not. Definitely no bulge per se, but it sort of left the options open. If I was single, I'd be setting traps - he was making it easy on me to go through with things - that was for sure. He opted for wine as well, as all three of us shifted to a burgundy Jim had brought.

We enjoyed supper, chatting about places we'd hiked and enjoyed, harking back to the trip we met Jim on and finding that he was as put off by a couple of the group as we were (folks who book hiking trips and don't announce dietary limitations until their arrivals then aren't up to the trails). I was feeling the refilled wine just a tad, sensing that nice fuzziness to the sharp edges of reality that wine can bring, but far from inebriated.

After supper, the guys cleared the table and did the dishes. We celebrated our gourmet qualifications by opening a box of Oreos for dessert, along with more wine, of course - I'd shifted back to white, while Jim stayed with red, along with Mike. They were finishing off the second bottle of red while I had more white. I knew I'd had a bit more than usual, but everything was just so mellow, I wasn't going to stress about it - we'd taken our time, anyway, right?

Mike mentioned how good the swim felt, and Jim agreed, as did I. Mike asked Jim what the best part of the day had been for him. Jim paused a moment, then came up with being with good friends in the mountains - a safe answer for sure. Mike said that was great, of course, but he thought that our time at the swimming hole was the best, especially after I got my clothes wet. I shusshed at him as he continued, asking Jim if that wasn't really the best part of the best part. Jim sort of hemmed and hawed, but finally chuckled and admitted that it had been.

Then Mike asked me the same thing. I thought about going with something safe and warm and fuzzy, like Jim had come up with a moment before, but decided the hell with it again.

"That's hard to say, but I guess since I've seen both of you in a state of genital excitement today, that it's a close call between those two times - I do love all the scenery, though, whatever the source!" And with that, I watched to see the reactions.

Both guys were clearly set back by my brashness, Jim surprised that I'd admitted I'd seen him erect and worrying about Mike's reaction, and Mike being amazed I'd let the cat out of the bag about his being hard in the shower, although I didn't specify the where or when of either viewing.

Jim started, "Hey, Mike, sorry - I was getting out of the pond, and, uh, well, I ah, "

"Hey, no worries - I looked back and saw the whole thing - I don't blame you - she does that to me, too!"

Then, grabbing the opportunity, he turned to me, "Wow, nice answer, babe! But it seems that I've seen you naked, and you've seen me naked, and you've seen Jim naked, and Jim's seen me naked, all today, but Jim hasn't seen YOU naked! Seems awfully unequal there, especially for a woman who's all for gender equality!"

Picking up the flow, I shot back, "Oh, sure, nice for you guys - I strip for you guys, just to even things up, and what's in it for me, other than comradeship with my absent sisters around the world?"

"Well, we'll be glad to match you as you go, right, Jim?"

Jim was pretty incredulous, trying to figure out just what was transpiring, but not missing that this was quickly going beyond G-rated naturism. He was being given the chance to see me totally nude if he and Mike were lucky and didn't mess things up. I figured he was chalking this up to the wine I'd had, that I wasn't thinking clearly. Maybe he was right, but I was into it by then, on a roll. "Uh, yeah, I guess - sure!" he managed.

Up to then, we were all three still sitting at the table. "Well then, tell me, isn't a little bit of clothing more enticing, more exciting to you guys than just plain naked skin?" I asked, warming to my role, as I stood, hands on the table, leaning forward, moving my body as I looked first at Mike, then at Jim.

Neither of them missed the chance to look down my neckline, where the demi-bra was doing its job keeping the girls contained, but just barely.

"Good question, merits further research!" Mike cheerfully said.

"Like what? How would that research go?" I asked back.

"Well, for starters, you take off that shift or whatever you call it, and we'll make sure we observe closely and take good notes. Meanwhile, we'll ditch our shirts, even though that will leave us bare-chested and you still somewhat covered. We're nothing if not willing to go the extra mile, you know, for the sake of science." Jim said nothing at all, still pretty gobsmacked that this was going on, I guessed.

"Hmm." I answered, and pulled the tunic over my head, taking my time with it.

Looking at the guys, they were definitely taking visual notes. My nipples were hard and visible, and if I'd still had pubic hair, they'd have been able to tell. I could see by Mike's smile that he was both surprised and pleased by that part. I turned and did my best Marilyn Monroe-walk away from the table to in front of the fireplace, where there were two leather upholstered chairs flanking a six foot or so diameter throw rug. I centered on the rug, my back to them, and waited, my ass framed by the panties but not very concealed. It didn't take long for me to hear the scraping of the chairs as the guys followed. I turned back around, my breasts looking pretty damned good, I hoped, and saw that both the guys were standing, facing me, shirtless, and that both the guys had visible tents formed in their shorts.

I smiled at them and cautioned, "Now don't get any ideas, guys. This is just a survey kinda thing, ok?"

They nodded, eager to agree to whatever I proposed at this stage. Poor Jim was the only one who had no idea just how far this thing might go, but his version of Mr. Happy didn't seem to be objecting, stretching out the gym shorts admirably.

"Just a sec," I said, and strutted over to my cell phone, quickly putting it in the cradle that was linked to the speakers, pressing a couple of icons, and bringing Diana Krall's sultry tones right into the room with us.

Returning to center stage, I turned back and forth between the two guys, so that one or the other had a front, the other a back view at a given time. I reached behind my back facing Jim and unclasped my bra, then turned to Mike, holding it in place by crossing my arms, my bare back now to Jim. Trying to tantalize both of them was turning out to be fun, and they were each silent - no catcalling for more or such antics, thankfully. I didn't want to be a cheap stripper, but a desirable gift that I was giving them. They seemed to be on that wavelength, so I continued.

Mike knew quite well what my breasts looked like, so no surprises for him, just the uncertainty of how far I was taking what, in light of my "no ideas" comment, hoping to throw him off the done-deal track - nothing like a bit of doubt to heighten the proceedings.

I uncrossed my arms, but still held the bra in place, my hands on the sheer cups, then parted my fingers to let him see my hardened nipples showing through the pink. Finally, I just let my hands drop, exposing my breasts fully to him, the bra falling to the floor. I gave him a moment to gaze, reminding him of what I was offering (and glad that my B-cup breasts were still pretty damn perky).

Then, cupping my hands back over my breasts, I turned to Jim. He was beyond focused. I gently massaged my breasts as I swayed to the music, letting more and more of them show, to where I was just cupping them, the nipples peeking over my hands, his eyes shifting between my breasts and my own eyes, smiling at me in appreciation. finally, I just dropped my hands and showed him the same view Mike had had, then spun back around to Mike - didn't want to ignore him too long. His own tent showed he hadn't lost interest in the moments I was turned away, and I knew that he loves the sight of my ass anyway, so it wasn't like he was deprived.

The only surprise I had for him was my shaved pussy, and I planned on making that a good one. As the music switched songs, I cupped my right hand over my pussy, swaying (I'm not much of a dancer, so I just kept the rhythm, swinging my hips, sometimes my head as well, getting into it). Smiling at Mike, and keeping my legs tight together, I took the side ribbon in my left hand and slowly, slowly pulled, the tie coming free at last, then repeated, swapping hands, on the other side. The back, of course, fell free, giving Jim a clear view of my naked ass as I felt the back fall against my thighs - not a very sexy view in my opinion, but no complaints were forthcoming.

With both hands over my the front of the panties, I spread my legs a bit and pulled the panties free with my left hand, keeping my right hand shielding myself from Mike. Tossing the panties aside, then I finally, after another long moment of swaying, took both hands away and looked at Mike as my bare, shaven pussy came into his view. His jaw actually dropped, and he grabbed himself - I hoped he hadn't come - it looked like he was so surprised that he might have, but he was just stroking a bit, grinning, and silently mouthed the words, "I love it! Oh, and I love you, you know."

"Yeah, I know," I said out loud, re-covering my crotch with my hands and turning to Jim, still swaying slightly as I spoke.

"Jim," I said, and he started, startled out of a reverie, I guess.

"Jim, Mike and I are in synch on this, so you need to get filled in. We'd like for you to make love to me. Mike wants to watch, and maybe join in, but this will be mainly you and me . . . if you're interested. There's no pregnancy risk, we're clean, and we trust that if you're not, you'll say so. If we've shocked you or you're not interested or something, that's fine, we're sorry to have embarrassed you. But if you're agreeable, I'm yours for this evening, and maybe until you leave, depending on how we all feel about things as we go. Any of the three of us gets a veto, at any time."

I stopped, waiting. He just sort of gaped, but I sensed his mind was racing. After a moment with no answer, I pressed.

"So, are you up for it?" I asked, knowing the pun. Saying that, I uncovered myself, showing him my pussy's bare front. He gasped a bit, and I saw during all this that he'd produced a damp dot at the top of the considerable tent in his shorts that was still there.

"Whoa - wow - you sure??" he asked, looking from me to Mike and back to me.

"Only if you are," I said, knowing Mike had probably nodded his agreement from behind me.

"Well, then, yeah, I mean, absolutely - oh, and don't worry, I'm clean - it's been a while for me anyway, and I was checked since then, at my last physical, as well!" he said, and stood up, leading with that tent.

"Good!" I said, and then, "Now, I think it's high time you and Mike caught up with me - I seem to be the only naked one around.

"As you wish!" Mike chirped from behind me, and I turned to see him drop his shorts, his erection (familiar and medium-sized in my estimation) pointing up at me, bouncing.

Looking back, I saw that Jim had shucked his gym shorts off as well, and I got to see his erection for the second time that day. If anything, it looked bigger than before, and I took a moment to just gaze, estimating him at no doubt at least seven inches, probably beyond that, looking even bigger because it was on the thick side of things as well.

"So, group hug?" I joked, and the guys gathered around me. They were polite enough not to grab my breasts or ass, just had their arms around my shoulders . . . until I reached down and grasped a cock in each hand. Subtlety, thy name is not Lisa!

They each shifted a bit, and I was immediately in the enviable position of having each breast and each ass cheek being groped and gently squeezed by a masculine hand. In turn, I had my hands more than full. I could feel Mike's familiar dick in one hand, sort of a baseline. He was warm and firm, that unique thin shaft skin such a contrast to the hardness underneath. In the other, was Jim's offering, equally hard, but bigger around - noticeably bigger around, and as I stroked them in turn, longer for sure - maybe by only by an inch or so, but when the base is 6", that's a distinct difference. I wondered how it would feel, no doubt in my mind that I was going to find out. I wasn't worried that it wouldn't fit, but I was wondering if its girth would cause more discomfort than pleasure. I haven't been with that many guys, and I was realizing this was going to be a record setter. I also worried a tad that it would loosen me, and if I'd then avoid sex with Mike for worry that he'd realize that and feel inadequate or something else negative.

All of that took maybe a minute at the most to process, and I was distracted during it as well, as each of them bent and started nuzzling my neck, behind my ear on each side, probably my most sexually "ticklish" place. That always turns me on, but sometimes is so intense, I can't stand it for long, and that was the case then - doubling up on that sensation was wild, and I shivered first in pleasure and then in almost too much of it, making me squirm away from them, gasping.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers