Appalachian Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

"OK, to bed!" I said and sort of skipped toward the bedroom ahead of them. I got to the bedside and turned to see those dicks following, still bobbing up at me - oh, this was going to be fun!

"Who's first with what?" I asked, and Jim stepped up in front of me, as Mike swept the covers down to the foot of the bed, leaving just pillows and the bottom sheet. Jim's cock still jutted out, now just touching me high on my belly. I worried for a split second that he wasn't going to want foreplay, just to plow into me, but that dissipated immediately when he pushed me back gently onto the bed. My feet were still on the floor when he knelt in front of me, nudged my knees apart, then lifted my legs and draped them over his fine shoulders. Wrapping his hands around my thighs, he used his fingers to spread me apart and just looked for a moment.

"Goodness, you're lovely, Lisa," he murmured. "OK if I take my time?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered back, feeling his first kisses on the insides of my thighs, starting just above my knees and working inexorably upwards. When he got to my pussy, he nuzzled down, and I felt the bridge of his nose rubbing up and down over my clitoris, parting my lips as he went. I wanted more, expected more by then, wasn't getting more, was antsy for more! Delicious as it was, I was really, really ready by then.

"Finally," I thought as I felt his tongue start way down low at my perineum and give one long lap up, pressing my clit wonderfully as it passed. He repeated that a couple of times. I could tell I was way wet, and knew it was my lubrication causing it, now likely mixing with some of his saliva. Then he went down and circled my opening, lapping up and down my labia then returning to the circling, then entering me with his tongue, farther than I'd expected. It felt marvelous, but something reminded me that we weren't alone. I opened my eyes (I hadn't realized until then that I'd closed them) to look for Mike. He was standing by the bed, watching, and slowly stroking his hard on. I told him "Come here," and he crawled up beside me, kissing me and letting me grab his cock again. I stroked as I got eaten, reflecting on how convenient it was to have two male bodies and be able to do that without the usually awkward sixty-nine arrangement. Having him kiss me, his tongue doing something similar to my mouth that Jim was doing to my pussy, was exactly what I needed, reassuring me that this was ok, as well as turning me on more.

And with that, I felt my orgasm coming, much sooner and with little of the usual extended clitoral stimulation that I'm used to. It built quickly out of nowhere, and spilled over, evoking my gasps, my hips thrusting as Jim held on and licked harder as I spilled over the edge, whimpering, joyously.

It occurred to me that I might have been squeezing Mike too hard during that, but he registered no objections, continuing to kiss me, but more gently as he realized I was coming down from the lovely peak.

Finally, Mike leaned back a bit, and Jim slowed to a gentle stroking with his tongue, calming me. I looked down and saw his eyes focused on mine, smiling, the rest of his face still obscured by my pussy. He drew back and knelt up, and I could see the shining covering his face, my lubrication smeared all over - I was embarrassed and grateful and felt naughty and yet it was all just fine!

Amid it all, Mike and I seemed to have both forgotten, or decided to ignore, the initial plan for him to just watch, and that was working out great for me. It wasn't like Jim was objecting, and seeing them both hard was definitely whetting my appetite.

"I seem to need something firmer than a tongue now - any volunteers?" I asked as I scrunched back up on the bed, centering myself, lying on my back but with one knee sort of over the other, closing off my pussy, or hoping that it would look that way - much prettier I was hoping than a blatant leg-spread, wet gash view would be.

"Guests first," Mike answered, and Jim didn't argue, but moved up over me. I then did spread my legs a bit, allowing him to kneel between, ready to assume the classic missionary position as I looked and saw that weapon of his looking still prodigious. I hesitated, back to wondering if it might hurt a bit, being bigger than anything I'd had at least in years (another story there - on Mike doesn't know about, before his time), maybe ever.

As he lowered his face to me, we kissed, exploring. I could faintly taste something - myself - on his lips, and I met his tongue with mine, dancing with it. He broke from that and buried his face in the crook of my neck, one of his hands reaching up to grasp my left (more sensitive) breast while his weight, I guess, was on his left elbow. I reached down and felt his cock, taking another moment to stroke him, remembering its girth and length, feeling its heat and finding its tip slippery with his own secretions. Pulling it down, I placed it at my opening, then used it like the tool it was to rub up and down me, coating the head with my own slipperiness. Finally, not willing to wait any longer, and amazed that he had been so patient as well, I put the head at my opening again and pulled it slowly in a bit. I felt the big head penetrate, pushing then pushing past the initial narrowness. It felt just great, and I let go, knowing he could take over from there.

And take over he did, pushing an inch, then back, then pushing again, still slowly, but steadily, filling me up with his width, and then filling me past what I was used to in length. I started breathing more and more heavily, the thought of what was going on exciting me as much as the physical sensations. Finally, he paused, then pushed forward, hard, and buried himself fully in me, then stopped, froze in position.

I don't know if Jim was savoring the feeling of total immersion or what, but that gave me the chance to do it myself, and I noted that I felt wonderfully full, not quite sure how far he was into me, but knowing it was way deep, and that I felt wonderfully stretched along his whole length. I could even feel his balls resting against my ass, and realized I'd unconsciously raised my feet and had my heels hooked around his buns, as if to keep him from escaping. I don't think there was much danger in that.

And then he started back out, then back in, and so forth in the classic missionary fuck, and I fucked back, steadily. We weren't ramming, but we weren't taking it at easy either - just a steady in and out, his cock getting more accustomed maybe - I'm not sure I was, because I still felt stretched, and I also felt my orgasm rising again. That made me want to get it hard and fast, but Jim was having none of that, and my body was squirming for more, but being overtaken as well. I could tall I was going to come again, the first time being fucked by someone not my husband in so long.

Which made me wonder - where was Mike?? I looked around (yeah, I'd closed my eyes again - I guess I just do that when I'm having sex unless there's a reason to look at something), and he was back to standing next to the bed, his dick in his hand, slowly stroking, but generally just watching Jim and me go at it.

I gave him a "I'm sorry, but I can't help it" look as the orgasm took over, and I thrashed around, gasping for breath, whimpering. He just smiled at me as if he was ever so glad I was having a good time - now that's a husband worth hanging onto!!

Jim just kept on, and somehow I managed to calm down a bit after the coming. When he could tell I was over that one, he started, same pace, but a little extra oomph at the end of each stroke inwards, bumping my clitoral area with the base of his cock, feeling something like a tympani being played rhythmically in a symphony of pleasure. I could also tell I was suddenly wetter. I usually get really wet after an orgasm from fucking, and this was no exception. I hoped that Jim would realize that my lubrication was confirmation of my orgasm, and I knew that once I'd come that way, the wetness was going to make the next one even quicker. Fortunately, Jim seemed equally determined to bring me over the top again, and as my body started to rise to the occasion yet again, he picked up the pace, going faster and faster, keeping on with that ending oomph thing, and eventually just fucking the hell out of me. I was crying aloud, carried away, and I could tell he was going to join me soon.

Then he cried out himself and rammed inwards. I'm not sure that I actually felt the sperm hitting my insides, but I sure imagined that I did, and it seemed real, spurt following spurt, and that pushed me over, as we came together, something not unknown but as of late, pretty rare between Mike and me. We were hanging onto each other and making animal sounds and wheezing for breath there for a bit, then finally calmed down together.

Jim stopped at last, resting still on top of me but he didn't feel heavy. I let my feet drop, my legs still splayed out alongside him. No words were exchanged at first, as I wanted to just feel. And did. Bit by bit, I could feel him deflate, withdraw. Parts of me wanted to hold him inside, but biology was taking over, and finally, he slipped out. I wondered if I'd closed up again, and squeezed to stop what I imagined would be a messy (and visually gross) outflow of his semen, mixed with my juices.

Jim rolled off to one side, still breathing deeply but calmly now. I leaned up on an elbow and looked down at his soft penis. He was, indeed, uncircumcised, and I gave a moment to thinking just how interesting it would be to suck him, starting soft, and getting him hard, figuring out just how that foreskin thing worked. It looked weird to me, so used to seeing only Mike, and never having been with an uncut guy before. It was something to definitely merit further research,

As I was watching Jim, Mike climbed onto the bed and started to take his place.

"No, no - let me go clean up," I pleaded.

"Hunh-uh - like this, just like this," he answered in a low but determined voice. I wondered if he had gotten mad, seeing me obviously swept away moments before. Was this a revenge thing? Had I really, really FUCKED UP???

I acquiesced. I wasn't about to reject him. Whatever he wanted now, I was his.

I lay still as he pushed my legs apart, kneeling between them, right where Jim had been earlier, seeing the same shaved pussy, but this time after the fact. I didn't know just what I looked like, but I imagined I was swollen and reddened, probably smeared with juices, probably leaking white globs of Jim's semen - altogether obscene. I was ashamed, embarrassed, worried.

Mike looked down at me, then with his fingers, parted my lips. I tried squeezing harder, but I could feel liquid seeping down the crack toward my ass.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered, and took up the same position Jim had, lying over me - he'd for sure been paying attention! Leaning to one side, his hand on my breast, I worked to play along with the setup, mimicking my time with Jim.

He leaned over and we kissed, but there was no taste of me on his lips, yet. We tongue-kissed, then he shifted and sucked at the crook of my neck. I reached down and found his hard dick, its feel familiar and somehow right-sized (despite how much fun Jim's big one had seemed at the time). Like Jim, Mike then nuzzled at my neck, feeling marvelous, something between a massage and a tickle, it seemed.

I stroked his erection a bit, not wanting to short him any of the experience. I knew it felt somehow less, not exactly small, but surely smaller than Jim's. I let Mike's hand replace mine, and he mimicked the earlier action, rubbing it up and down me, coating it with the juices between my lips there. Then he pushed in, and it slid in almost effortlessly, my cunt relaxing its grip and opening to him, no longer caring about what he might encounter. I knew I was soaked with my lubrication and Jim's semen, and stretched as well. Mike didn't seem to mind.

Just like Jim, he only went part way in, then out, and back in, slowly. I felt looser than usual, but his cock still felt great, just less, uh, intrusive, I guess. He kept it up for only a couple of strokes before he was completely enveloped. I locked my legs around him, not about to let him get away. I needed him in me, and I thought he probably needed to be there, right then.

Once all the way in, he stopped, and I could feel his dick pulsing, the shaft moving in response to his male Kegels, I guess. I half imagined, half thought I really could tell, when he squeezed, the head swelled a bit, and that really pleased me, that I could still feel that much detail.

"Oh yeah," I murmured to him. "Now, fuck me, husband. Fuck your wife back to you."

I know that makes no sense, but it seemed to at the time, and Mike complied, fucking in earnest. He brought a crescendo of fucking, building, banging into me fast and hard, then faster and harder still. The combination of all the emotions that were bouncing around in my head and the lovely sensations his dick was eliciting in my pussy soon had another orgasm for me streaming up from its depths.

"Ah, you're making me come!" I whispered to him, just as it happened, rippling through my body as he rammed into me, thrusting upwards at the end and shuddering as his own hit him, jetting his semen into me to join Jim's. I had my arms around him, first as my orgasm racked me, and then holding him close as his coursed through his body.

I expected to do our usual post-coital cuddling then, but he laid me back, holding my wrists above my head with one hand, and my legs apart with his own leg. I was splayed out, exposed, and while I knew I could physically resist and break free, I went with the submissiveness of the position, as he used his free hand to part my pussy lips, spreading the fluid all around, and bringing me to another orgasm quickly, then yet another with just his finger on my clitoris. I was being shown off, mastered, made love to, all at the same time, and it was just rolling over me, making me cry out, then laugh aloud with the sensations.

Finally, he slowed and let me recover a bit. I looked down as he let my wrists go, seeing his cock back to its soft size, still glistening with wetness. Then he rolled onto his back and pulled me to him, my head on his chest as he held me.

This was our usual post-fucking position - cuddling as we came back down to earth, and I'd forgotten about Jim, at least for the moment, completely. I reached down and grabbed the edge of the top sheet, pulling it up over us, as I felt a little chilled and didn't want to lose the nice warm just-fucked feeling. Finally, I came back to earth and looked around. Jim was absent, having left us to our own - nice of him, but not expected.

-----------------------------------

I slept like a rock. When I woke the next morning, the sun was streaming in through the bedroom window, high enough that I knew I'd slept well and long. Mike's space in the bed was empty, the bathroom empty as well. I got up, taking my time and feeling really refreshed. While taking my shower and such, I had time to reflect on the night before.

Had we really done all that? Had I fucked someone not my husband . . with gusto . . with my husband looking on?! And then had I fucked Mike afterwards? Hell, a day before, I'd never even been naked in front of anyone but Mike or physicians since we'd married, not even seen a hard penis except in porn stuff, much less handled one, much less had one in me! But it was such a nice cock - and it got all big and hard just for me, and it was ok with Mike - better than ok for him. How was it that a husband could be turned on by his wife with someone else, and how was it that I crossed one line after another, so easily? I could try to blame the wine, but that wasn't it - I was given permission and took it, and enjoyed it, by damn.

And so now, in the cold light of day, what was Mike thinking about all that? Was he going to be as ok with it as he was during the events, or was he going to conclude we'd really messed up, make that I'd really messed up and insulted our wedding vows as well as him by doing it?, and had I ruined what we had built up over the years?

But, still, it was a nice time, a massively fun time. I'd been masterfully swept away by two truly good guys, and it had seemed to be just right at the time. Not to mention, we'd barely scratched the surface of what three people might do together. I'd gotten fucked by that big cock of Jim's, but I hadn't taken the time - hadn't had the time in the swirl of orgasms and positioning to do much else with it. I hadn't even really seen it soft yet, which was a state I figured it had to get into from time to time, at least. And that foreskin was still a mystery that I wanted to know more about. I started imagining having those two at my sexual beck and call again, playing with them, maybe doing some comparative research, definitely checking out that new tool some more...

The shower took longer than usual, as I drifted through the thoughts of recollection and wondering how the three of us were going to handle today, and more recollection, and that nice feeling starting way down low in me again.

Finally, I shook it off, got out and dried and brushed and all, then dabbed on the merest of makeup, pulled on a pair of shorts - yes, with panties, you perverts - with a camp shirt, sleeves rolled up, untucked - yes, and without a bra, you perverts - for comfort! Geez, can't a girl get dressed without ulterior motives?!

As I made my way out of the bedroom, the lovely smells of hot coffee, bacon, and toast greeted me. The guys were sitting at the table, in mid-conversation, and they stopped when I came in, checking me out, it seemed, and smiling their satisfaction. Jim got up, fixed me a plate of bacon and toast, and got me a cuppa as I sat down.

"Morning, sleepy head," Mike said, good-naturedly. "Sleep well?"

"Yep," I answered, refusing to be humbled or embarrassed, but not wanting to take the lead.

"So did we," Jim interjected, as Mike nodded. "Thank you for that."

I almost said, "Part of the service," but checked myself, realizing how that would come out. I really wanted to talk one-on-one with Mike before going in any direction at all.

"My turn in the shower, I think," Jim continued as he turned, hustled up the stairs to the loft, returning back down with a shaving kit and a small bunch of clothes. He disappeared into the bathroom. Mike and I sat in silence for a couple of minutes as I occupied myself with buttering my toast. Then we heard a flush, and then heard the shower water start.

"He's very thoughtful, leaving us here just now," Mike said.

"Yes - nice guy all around," I agreed, munching on bacon.

"So, babe, how you doin' this morning? You ok?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing," I said.

"Oh, I'm cool. Really. Nothing changed since our talking yesterday."

"We certainly didn't exactly tiptoe into things, did we?"

"No," Mike said, chuckling, "More like just leapt off the high dive. But the water was fine, or fine for me at least."

"Oh, well, I only came a lot, for each of you, and especially for you at the end, so I guess it was fine for me, too." And I smiled - trying for shyly, but not making it, and mainly relieved that he really was ok, and that we could go back to banter and have fun with each other, after such an event.

"And, just remembering all that has me going again," he grinned, and shifted in his chair to show me that his shorts were tented. "C'mere, woman."

I pushed back my chair and sat down in his lap, arranging myself as not to crush anything valuable. He embraced me and kissed me, and I tasted the coffee mixing with the bacon - altogether a nice taste, I thought.

Maybe I'll tell you in another chapter just what we all did for the rest of Jim's time there, but right now, I've got an itch that's recurred and that only Mike can really cure, so I'm signing off, better things to do for the moment.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers