Appalachian Trail Buddies

Story Info
Bully dominates his petite female friend while hiking.
8.4k words
3.53
46.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers

This story is for any woman who has every dated or married a guy who is a total douche, and tried to transform them into a good boyfriend or husband, sometimes successfully and sometimes not.

*****

Kyle and Claudia grew up together and to others they might seem like good friends. But sometimes friendship only goes one way. Kyle was one of those typical self-centered jerks, totally unaware of how much of a jerk he was. He was very tall and muscular, the better to bully other guys and his numerous girlfriends too. He was very good looking and charming when meeting a new potential conquest.

This helped him get into a new girlfriend's pants quickly, so he could quickly dump her after he grew bored of her, moving onto the next girl. He was actually fairly smart, but he was lazy with his schoolwork and spent most of his time on sports teams, chasing girls and hanging out with his equally obnoxious friends.

Claudia was a very petite and shy girl, who was very smart and very kind, but she had one fault. She was totally enamored of Kyle and dreamed of him being her boyfriend, and hopefully someday her husband. Claudia was a good friend to Kyle, helping him with his homework and anything else he asked her to do, like drive him in her car, since he was too lazy to get a driver's license.

She tried to do anything to please him and get him to notice her, but he would just treat her like one of the guys. She would even try to hint around that she wanted to be more than just a friend to him, but he never picked up on it, since he was oblivious to subtlety. She even listened to him talk about his girlfriends and every time he broke up with one he would describe to Claudia why it was the girl's fault, and expect her sympathy.

Kyle was from a wealthy local family who owned a small manufacturing company. Kyle's parents, George and Melinda really liked Claudia and wished Kyle would take a romantic interest in her but were concerned about his track record of manipulating women to just get what he wanted, then break their heart. Many women were attracted to his "bad boy" reputation and thought they could change him, but they were all unsuccessful.

Kyle and Claudia were graduating college that spring, and George and Melinda were going to have Kyle join the company, but they also wanted Claudia to join, as they knew she was very smart and ambitious. Claudia was not into team sports, as she preferred more solitary sports such as running, weightlifting and other sports that challenged not just the body, but also the mind. They met with Kyle and Claudia in February to discuss their future plans.

"We are so happy you are going to both be joining our company," George said cheerfully. "We know that you and Claudia will be a great asset to the company. What is your schedule for graduating and when can you start?"

Kyle replied, "we are completing the semester in May, but I want to spend the summer with my friends, so I don't want to start until September."

Claudia answered, "I have always loved hiking and it is my dream to hike the Appalachian Trail by myself, so it is more of a challenge. I know I probably can't complete the whole trail but would like to try to complete as much as I can between May and Labor Day, but I can start work right after that."

George looked at her with concern. "I think that is an admirable goal, but it might be dangerous for you to hike alone." Claudia was only 5'-1" tall and barely weighed 100 pounds, but her body was solid muscle from her exercise program, not that Kyle even noticed her body and how buff she was. She had somewhat small but actual real breasts, so she was automatically disqualified to be one of Kyle's bimbo girlfriends, who usually had fake boobs and would never stay in less than a five-star hotel, forget about hiking or any type of sports.

"Kyle, you should be Claudia's 'trail buddy,' so you can help her with the gear and provide her protection." Kyle looked at his parents with a pout on his face.

"But I am planning to spend the summer with my buddies. Claudia can do this alone. She doesn't need any help."

Melinda looked at Kyle with consternation. "Claudia has always helped you and how would you know if she ever needed help? You've never once asked her. This is not a request, this is a requirement for employment here, as it will build your character, and heaven knows you need some character building."

Claudia looked down and her face turned bright red. Kyle looked at her with disgust, blaming her for wanting to spend the summer hiking, and giving his parents the idea that he should accompany her on her quest.

"Okay, I guess I don't have a choice. Maybe I'll meet some hot girls on the trail or some guys I can hang around with and drink."

George looked at Kyle with a quizzical look and realized how clueless he was. "Kyle, I don't think the cheerleader types you date go hiking and guys who hike the AT aren't usually the partying type. Alcohol also adds unnecessary weight to your backpack."

Kyle looked for another way out. "Claudia doesn't have any money. How is she going to pay for her half of the expenses? We will need to get food along the way, and sometimes hotel rooms to shower."

Melinda grinned at him. "We will pay all of the costs. It will be like a signing bonus for Claudia. There will be no more discussion about this."

Claudia was beaming inside. Maybe she could get close to Kyle and he would become attracted to her on the long hike. She was a beautiful girl, but wore very plain clothes, with no makeup; a 'girl next door' type. She was the type of girl you would see on the cover of a hiking magazine, standing next to a practical car that could carry a lot of outdoor gear. Claudia was a virgin but hoped by the end of the trip Kyle would change that. She planned to get on birth control before they left for the trip.

Kyle was steaming inside. He couldn't believe he was stuck with Claudia all summer, doing an activity that he thought was only for nerdy 'save the environment' types. He begrudgingly started planning the trip with Claudia.

Right after college ended, they started their hike on the Appalachian Trail in Georgia, heading North. On the first day Claudia giggled, "Kyle it is a tradition for hikers to have trail names."

"Why do they do that?"

"The tradition actually started on the Appalachian Trail. So many people were hiking it and it was easier to keep people straight if they were called by a nickname specific to them. Most hikers feel that their trail name says something about their personality or history that their given name doesn't describe. What do you think our trail names should be?"

Kyle looked at her for brief moment and slyly answered, "well you are kind of small and mousy looking, so maybe you should be called Mouse."

Claudia found the name kind of insulting but didn't care. She had Kyle with her and was happy, so it didn't matter to her what he called her. "Okay, but what trail name do you think you should use?"

"Well people think I am a pretty cool cat. Maybe I should call myself Cat. You better be careful, maybe the Cat will eat the Mouse on this trip."

She found this comment kind of odd. Maybe there would be romance on this trip or maybe he was just trying to funny?

"Claudia, how many miles per day do we need to hike?"

"Most hikers hike 8 - 10 miles each day at the beginning of their hike, then slowly work up to 12 - 16 miles per day. Most hikers will eventually do 20 - 25 miles on some days."

Kyle looked at her with a smugness and undeserved self-confidence. "That sounds pretty easy. I do a lot running and weightlifting like you, but I am much bigger than you, so I will help push you along so we can get this stupid trip done more quickly."

Kyle had no idea what he was talking about. Running or walking on flat ground is not the same as hiking up and down steep and rocky mountain trails. Also, big guys like Kyle need more calories every day and often have short term strength and speed, but not long-term endurance. Kyle lifted heavy weights with few repetitions per set and did short interval runs at high speed. Claudia lifted light weights, but with many repetitions per set, and she did long slow runs to build great endurance.

When they started their journey, Kyle saw how Claudia's backpack was almost as large as her and her body was dwarfed by it.

"Claudia how are you going to carry that backpack on such a long hike every day? I might have to help you keep up the pace and even carry your pack sometimes."

"I will be fine Kyle. I joined a hiking club and have been doing some day hikes to get ready."

He shook his head in disbelief, but with her lightweight shorts and sleeveless top he noticed for the first time how lean she was, with muscular calves and thighs and sinewy arms and shoulders. She actually looked kind of cute to him in a little sister kind of way because she wasn't really her type. He still looked at her as a convenient friend he could dominate, and he had no ability to appreciate her for her kindness.

They started their hike and had brought small one person tents. Kyle was exhausted by the end of each day and constantly complained of muscle cramps and that he didn't have enough food to eat to avoid being ravenously hungry. Claudia had no problems hiking many miles per day and actually took the lead. He had trouble keeping up with her pace and the total miles of hiking per day. She was so considerate that she even gave him some of her food rations so he wouldn't be hungry, while she was willing to be a little hungry every day in order to help Kyle.

He started feeling a little guilty about it, but never refused her help. He was also clumsy trying to handle the gear and setting up and breaking camp, so she did the bulk of that work too. Sometimes they were able to use one of the shelters that had been built along the trail for hikers. The shelters only had wooden bunk beds. He always whined about how uncomfortable the beds were with just sleeping bags to cushion them.

Other hikers they encountered were puzzled by this couple who looked like such a mismatch. A hiker they met at one of the shelters remarked to Kyle, "hey what's your names? Is this your girlfriend or wife?"

Kyle was embarrassed that someone thought that he had anything more than a platonic relationship with Claudia. "I am called Cat and she is Mouse. She is just a girl I know from school. I am here to protect her because she is so small and weak, and to help her since she is not that experienced as a hiker."

Claudia was fuming inside at his lies, and that he didn't even refer to her as his friend. She let it go though. This was just the way Kyle was and she was still hoping she could change him. At night she would often masturbate in her tent or a shelter, fantasizing that Kyle was making sweet love to her. She sometimes heard Kyle also masturbating, and she hoped he was thinking about her, but he actually was fantasizing about one of his floozy girlfriends.

As their hike continued, each day Kyle gained more respect for Claudia's strength, endurance and perseverance. He thought to himself that maybe he had underestimated her abilities and had overestimated his abilities.

One day they were close to running out of food, Kyle was exhausted and they both needed to get clean. They walked to a town that had a small motel and Kyle rented two adjoining rooms that had an interconnecting door so they could visit each other's rooms. They both took a well needed shower, and when Claudia visited Kyle's room just wearing a towel, he started feeling sexually attracted to her.

They both went to bed exhausted, in their respective rooms, just wearing underwear. Claudia had a sex dream about Kyle and her pussy got extremely wet. But Kyle laid in bed awake and horny, thinking about his many girlfriends back home, but then realized that he had a girl in the next room that he may be able to convince with his charm to have sex with him, in order to relieve his sexual frustration.

He got up and slowly went through the connecting door so he wouldn't walk up Claudia. His penis was rock hard, and he was determined to get Claudia to have sex with him.

He pulled back the covers on Claudia's bed as she slept with a smile on her face, dreaming of him making love to her. She was only wearing panties and a summer weight bra. As he got in bed next to her, she woke up startled that he was there in bed with her.

"Kyle, what are you doing in my bed?"

"I'm horny and need you to help me get relief."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I want to fuck."

"But we are not even going out. Besides, I'm a virgin and want to save myself for someone who loves me."

"Claudia, I've come to love the way your body looks when you hike, and it even looks better when you are just wearing a towel."

"But do you love me?"

"I like you as a friend. Isn't that enough? Besides, you should be honored to be able to give your virginity to me."

Claudia felt her warm sex getting even wetter, even though Kyle was speaking to her so disrespectfully. "Please no, Kyle. I don't want to lose my virginity like this. I want to be your one and only girlfriend before I would consider making love with you."

"But I just want a hookup. "I agreed to come with you on this awful trip and have been protecting you from other guys who could rape or kill you. You owe this to me."

"How do you know I couldn't defend myself against someone trying to hurt me?"

"That's' ridiculous, you're so small and timid. This isn't a request Claudia. I never noticed before that you are kind of cute. I will lower my standards to put my cock into your virgin cunt."

He quickly got on top of her and forced her legs open with his body. He didn't even pull his boxer shorts down. He just pulled his dick out through the opening. "Get your panties down Claudia. I said we're going to fuck, and you don't have a choice."

When she felt his cock against her, she realized how large it was. "Please don't do this. Not like this. Maybe I would if I could become your only girlfriend."

"So, you do want to have sex with me?"

"I am afraid it is going to hurt."

"Don't worry, it won't hurt my cock going into such a tight pussy. I have deflowered many girls before." He started pulling her panties down as she struggled to pull them back up again. "Get your panties down Claudia. You know you want this."

She did kind of want to have sex with him, as he was very attractive and she was in love with him. Maybe after they had sex, he would realize that she should be his girlfriend. She relented and let him pull her panties down.

He didn't want to bother taking the time for any foreplay or tenderness. There was not going to be any kissing, touching her breasts or fingering her. He didn't even know where a clitoris was located anyway.

He stopped for a moment, which gave her relief that maybe he would change his mind. "I'm worried that you might get pregnant since you aren't on any birth control. I don't want to be stuck with paying child support for a baby."

"I'm on the pill, just so you know."

"So, you were hoping for me to fuck that little virgin cunt of yours?"

"I was hoping you would fall in love with me on this trip and I would give you my virginity."

"Well that was a foolish idea. I don't do relationships. Just hookups. Besides, girls don't give me their virginity, I just take it, like a real man should."

"Please don't hurt me. I'm very small down there."

"So, you do want it."

"I'm not sure. I am just afraid."

He was clueless and thought that she was just afraid of making too much noise. "You're right. If it hurts, we might get noise complaints from the people in the room next door. Don't worry I'll keep you quiet." He balled up her panties and forced them into her mouth. He put his large hand over her mouth and lined up his penis with his other hand at the entrance to her virgin slit.

He pushed forward in one swift motion, tearing through Claudia's hymen and bottoming out in her warm tunnel. She screamed into the panties in her mouth, but his hand muffled the sound and clueless Kyle thought she was loving it. Her eyes were wide open with fear and pain, but he thought it was a look of joy for him taking her virginity.

He jack hammered her pussy relentlessly. "Claudia, you're so tight. I like when a girl has a really small cunt, so I don't have to go too long before I cum. It's less work for me."

Claudia couldn't believe it, but her body was starting to react to her dream man Kyle fucking her hard and fast. She thought she would need clitoral stimulation to get an orgasm, but she felt an orgasm coming on and she began to shudder with pleasure, and Kyle noticed it.

"I told you girls love when I fuck them when they have no choice," he said as he continued to pound her into the mattress. "When she comes first it also makes it tighter, so I have a better orgasm." He soon felt the cum boiling in his balls and he released his sperm into her tight cavern.

He pulled out and took the panties out of her mouth and wiped his cock on it and left it on the bed. He got up and walked toward his room. "I'll let you sleep in tomorrow morning. I have to get something at the store."

Claudia woke up the next morning, sore but in a strange way happy that Kyle had finally noticed her as a girl, even if it wasn't the way she wanted it to be. He soon came back in with a bag in his hand, as he saw something that he liked for her in the store selling outdoor clothes.

"Claudia, I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?" she answered excitedly.

He pulled out of the bag a onesie pair of pajamas with a flap at the rear end. "The store sells these as a joke for couples who were hiking together so it would be easier for them to have sex in a tent. Aren't they great? Now that we are fucking, it will give me easy access to you without having to take your clothes off."

She couldn't believe what an asshole Kyle still was even after she gave him her virginity. "And you better not resist me if you know what's good for you."

She lowered her head and replied, "okay Kyle, you win. I will do whatever you say. Hopefully you'll change your mind and love me someday."

"That isn't going to happen. But I will certainly keep protecting you on this stupid hiking trip."

They continued on their trip. Sometimes they slept in a shelter, but sometimes they slept in their small tents. One night, Claudia was sleeping in her tent on her stomach, when Kyle came in.

"Kyle, what do you want?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You know what I want. I want to fuck you."

"Please don't make me do it again. I felt so cheap the last time."

"Don't be silly Claudia. It is a woman's place to let her man fuck her whenever he wants it."

She got a little excited. "So, does this mean I am your woman now?"

He only said that because he felt possessive of her and didn't want any other man to have sex with her going forward. "No, it just means you are my personal fuck toy until I get tired of you, and no one else is ever going to fuck you while I still own that body of yours."

"Can you at least do a little foreplay with me?"

"Sluts like you don't need foreplay. I know that after that first time you must dream every day of my cock being in your cunt every night. But when you are on your period like today, I don't want to get my dick messy. So, tonight I am going to take your anal virginity."

Claudia looked at him with panic in her face. "But I'm too small back there. It will hurt."

"You're right, I am going to have to gag you so if anyone is nearby, they don't hear you carrying on like a little baby."

He pinned her to the floor of the tent and opened the flap, then he found one of her hiking socks nearby and stuffed it into her mouth.

Chapter24
Chapter24
265 Followers