Appalachian Trail Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle, I still want to work with you and think we can teach other a lot, like we did on this trip."

He was still under the covers, to avoid looking at her. "Claudia, what do you mean?"

"I've learned to respect myself and not be submissive to a man, hoping he will love me. I've also learned that abusive men often feel guilty after they abuse a woman and try to make it up to them, so they won't leave him, but end up doing it again and again."

"I've learned my lesson Claudia and want to be a better person. It will take time though to prove to you that I have truly changed. What can I do before we go home to start proving it to you?"

"Pull the covers down so you can see me."

He pulled down the covers and saw Claudia standing there naked. He was in shock. "Why are you naked?"

"Because I want to see if I can train you how to make love to woman without acting like a jerk." She got under the covers with him and he became very shy.

"So, what do I do to start?"

"Well first you can kiss me like you love me. Then you can see if you can figure out what a clitoris is," as she smiled at him.

They made love all night and Claudia showed him what she liked in bed and Kyle was very gentle and appreciated the lesson, and maybe a second chance to be with Claudia.

In the morning he rolled over with a smile and said shyly, "how did I do? Will you let me be your boyfriend?"

"I don't know yet Kyle. I am not sure if you are really going to change. Let's just say you are on a probationary period, like you told me when I asked to be your girlfriend earlier in the trip."

Claudia rented a car and drove Kyle home. As they drove, she sarcastically said, "Kyle you really need to get a driver's license so you can drive yourself. Your dad offered to buy you a car years ago."

"You're right. There are so many things I need to learn."

When they got home, they started working at Kyle's parent's company. George and Melinda were pleasantly shocked at how much Kyle had changed after the hiking trip. Kyle was considerate to everyone, especially Claudia, and followed Claudia around like a puppy dog in love with his owner and wanting to please her.

One day Kyle's parents were having lunch with Kyle and Claudia and asked Claudia what happened to Kyle, as Kyle sat there passively and not saying a word.

"Spending months without any luxuries besides food and an occasional motel room to shower in, he got in touch with nature and hopefully his own feelings. He got in touch with some other things too," as she slyly smirked at Melinda.

George looked at Kyle and said, "we always saw the way you treated people, and especially didn't understand how Claudia could love you in spite of your faults. That's why we sent you on the trip with her. What did you learn from the trip?"

Kyle looked at his mother, father and Claudia and softly said, "I learned that women often think they can change a 'bad boy' into a caring person through their efforts. But a bully and abuser can't change through someone else's efforts. They need to be willing to change them self, just like an alcoholic or drug addict."

"Is there anything else you learned Kyle?"

"Yeah, Karma is a bitch. And she knows where people who have given out bad Karma lives. And don't mess with girls who are black belts."

"If we had known what you were doing to Claudia, we would have just disowned you. We love her like a daughter and hope she will be our daughter in law someday."

"I would like that too Dad, but I am not sure Claudia could ever forgive me for what I've done."

Claudia looked at Kyle and said, "you can forgive someone, but you shouldn't forgive or forget their behavior. Everyone should have the chance for redemption though, but I am only giving you one chance."

Kyle looked at his parents and Claudia and replied with sincerity, "that's all anyone could ask for, and more than I deserve. I promise that going forward I will treat everyone the way I would want to be treated."

Melinda looked at Kyle and said, "that's the 'Golden Rule.' Everyone learns that in grade school. Maybe you just forgot it over the years, like many people do."

Kyle just nodded his head and wished he could rewind his past life and never do the bad things he did.

The four of them sat there silently wondering what the future would bring and would Kyle really change? Kyle was raised by loving parents, so it wasn't a situation where a cycle of abuse needed to be broken by Kyle. No one is really sure what causes someone to become addicted to things like power, aggression, greed, risky behavior or substances.

But the first step to be able to change is to first become self-aware that you have a problem.

In Kyle's case self- awareness needed to be beaten into him a little.