Appalachian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. I wouldn't mind. Dad hasn't done that yet. I think he's about ready. I haven't touched him yet."

"Personal contact like that is very satisfying. Whenever you would like to I wouldn't mind. It always feels good. I try to wait until we're in bed. It's easier and more comfortable. Would you like me to release it? It's not that accessible bunched up in my shorts like that."

Laura couldn't speak thinking about it. She nodded 'yes' a couple of times. Pastor Jordan slipped a hand down between Laura's legs and rummaging a little pulled his hand back up to her waist. His hand rubbed across her ridges and clit both times. She caught her breath with lips pressed together. He came up between Laura's legs under the front of her gown. She felt something and pushed out a little then Jordan pushed up a little.

She shifted her hips around and wound up lower, touching him more with her vulva. Her breathing was ragged and his was a little deeper. It was highly erotic. He tilted his hips up a couple of times out of need and slipped up her ridges, stopping at her clit. It wasn't long before he felt her rubbing down the back of his penis to about the middle then her hand wrapped around him and pulled down and back up. His foreskin stretched and almost pulled off the head. It was wet with his pre-cum already and easily moved around.

It was the first time Laura had ever felt a penis on her front. It was like a hot poker and took her breath away. She worked to control her breathing so he didn't notice but he felt her excitement in her stomach muscles. He paused with the head of his penis where it was until she got used to it more, then he ever so softly and slowly started pushing up under her clit. After a few times he felt her pushing her hips down onto him and they began to match their mutual passion, not quite unbridled yet.

Bonnie came in the den in her thin gown with her breasts and nipples and her pubes showing through the material. She smiled at them, Jordan with his penis up out of his boxers and pointing up Laura's vulva and Laura's valley and pubes just under his penis. She could see Jordan moving his hips and Laura's gown moving slightly as she pushed down. Laura's hand was wrapped around his penis feeling him moving. Bonnie caught Jordan's eye and they smiled at each other. Laura's eyes were closed. Her head was below Jordan's chin resting on his chest turned to the side.

Bonnie sat in her favorite lounger and moved around slightly until her feet and thighs were pointed at Laura. The rim of her gown had risen just enough so Laura could see her pubes up underneath and with her legs open some her ridges were split. Neither she nor Laura was shaven. Laura opened her eyes and looked at Bonnie. Bonnie gave her a bright smile and nodded her head so Laura would know she didn't mind at all.

Laura was getting used to the rhythm. She stared up Bonnie's open thighs. Bonnie slowly lifted one of her legs over the arm of her lounger and her other knee up with her foot on the edge of the seat and her gown settled behind her thighs. She let her hand slide down between her legs to her vagina. Laura's eyes were riveted on her hand. After a few moments Bonnie clearly let her fingers slip in and out and matched Jordan's and Laura's slight thrusts while she watched Laura's eyes.

Laura was watching Bonnie intently while her eyes were opening and closing at a slow pace like she was almost hypnotized. Jordan and Laura and Bonnie played with each other for a while, not wanting to stop. When they finally did, Bonnie went for some wine to settle down their nerves. It was a habit she had for most all of Jordan's visitors. Laura sipped until it was gone. She was pleased it had gone so well with Jordan. Bonnie and Jordan were conditioning her for later.

"How is sitting on Jordan's lap?"

"Oh Bonnie. It's wonderful. It was more than I expected. Does he do that to you?"

"Yes, lots."

Bonnie looked at Jordan since they were talking about him while he was right there. He smiled and raised his eyebrows. When the wine was gone Bonnie poured about three fingers worth in the glasses. She didn't want to get Laura too tipsy. She was looking forward to bed play between Laura and Jordan. She could feel his excitement. Jordan would prime Laura for her dad and it would give Bonnie what she was after.

Jordan gave both girls a kiss and walked towards their bedroom.

"Laura, sometimes in bed a stray bit of semen gets loose. Would you like Jordan to wear a condom? He wouldn't mind at all."

"Oh no, that's ok. I started on the pill when I started sitting with dad. Mom suggested it so I did."

"Good for you. If you happen to have intimate contact with Jordan it might breach your hymen. If you're worrying about it you might want to wait."

"I don't think I have one. I've never used vibs but there isn't anything like a hymen there. I checked to be sure since I started pulling my skirt up with no pants on with dad. I thought he might get close like Jordan did."

"That's great. I hope you have exciting orgasms with your dad like Jordan and I do. Those are special because we let ourselves get very sexually excited. It's much more fun that way. Jordan loves to give of himself like he did with you. He won't do anything you're not ready to accept. When someone is fresh like you he will wait until you present your desires. A satisfying time in bed with Jordan could be valuable in experiencing heightened adult pleasure with your dad.

"You can have very erotic foreplay like when you were sitting on his lap, then if you would like to and you're ready just give him your vagina. Sometimes I give oral to Jordan. It's easy to let him have intercourse using my lips as my vagina entrance and I can suck when he does. He loves that. When he orgasmed the first time I was so surprised and thrilled. I easily accepted his semen with my tongue. I could actually feel it coming out from his penis. It's just like that when he's in my vagina at my cervix. I was so thrilled and thankful."

"I would love to do that to dad. I think he would let me."

"It's exciting just to think about it. If we can get Jordan very excited I think he would be thrilled to give you a wonderful orgasm and he would probably have one too. When Peggy and Aaron take you to their bed you'll know how. I think your mom would love to watch you and your dad and he would feel more comfortable with you."

Bonnie got Laura's hand and they started for the bedroom. She took off her gown and Jordan pulled off his top and boxers. Laura was already undressed and climbed on the bed in the middle. When she climbed on and walked up on her hands and knees Bonnie got a wonderful view of her anus and ridges. It was so sexy. Bonnie climbed on one side and Jordan on the other.

The lights were perfect, not too bright. They settled down with Jordan facing Laura and Bonnie behind her. Jordan leaned over and kissed Laura's forehead and worked down her face to her lips. Her breathing got a little ragged again and she moved closer letting her breasts touch Jordan. With Laura's head on a pillow her body was further up the bed. Her vagina was above the head of Jordan's penis. He could curl his hips up and his penis would be there for her.

"May I sample your soft skin? It seems so vibrant and subtle at the same time?"

Laura took a slow deep breath and nodded. He put a couple of fingers on the top of her waist and moved them slowly up and down her side, catching the edge of a breast and down her hip to her thigh, curling down so he could push a couple of fingers between her thighs, a couple of inches below her pubes. Laura was so immersed in her feelings she didn't open her legs for him. Jordan pulled his fingers up the front of her hip through the outer edges of her pubes to her stomach and up to her nipples. Laura couldn't believe her luck.

Bonnie waited patiently until Jordan moved away from her hips and she touched the top of her butt crack and started rotating her fingers back and forth, moving down. She spread her butt crack whenever she went across it then let it close. When she got to the bottom of her buns she started back up, this time letting her fingers slide down in and dragging all the way up to the top and out. She kissed her on the back of the neck and the center of her back and on the top of her buns, both sides.

Jordan was playing across both her breasts stopping to finger and twist each nipple. Laura had her eyes closed with the high sexual feelings. Her hand found Jordan's penis and she absent mindedly worked it with her fingers. Her vagina was getting wetter and larger. Jordan's penis felt so good.

Bonnie had a finger under her crotch touching Laura's outer lips. She rubbed around just a little bit then slowly started parting them and slipping inside near the entrance to her vagina. Jordan pushed his penis out and touched Bonnie's fingers. Bonnie slipped her fingers out and back to her butt crack.

"May I tease your vagina?"

Laura opened her eyes and nodded at him.

"I'll tease you lightly and we can do more if you're comfortable."

Laura nodded at him again.

Bonnie let her nipples touch Laura's back but not constantly, just to keep up a presence. Jordan curled his hips up and let the head of his penis press lightly against her ridges, down low. His pre-cum would lubricate them so they would move apart in a few moments. He slowly kept pushing, letting it spread around.

"How's that. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes. It's wonderful. I love it."

Bonnie knew Jordan was penetrating her and she involuntarily squeezed herself hard. It was the first time she knew he was comforting someone while bare. It was a new experience for her but she was pleased. It might lead to her comforting some of the men in the flock. It took 4 months to get Jordan and Laura to this point and she was so looking forward to the completion. Her mind was filled with an image of his penis working through Laura's young entrance and their flesh mingling all the way to her cervix where he would leave his seed.

Bonnie started taking the pregnancy pill secretly a couple of months ago and she thought of sitting in the comfort chair wrapping a large white robe around a gentlemen of the church's flock she was comforting and receiving his seed. No need for a condom. Bonnie kept up the pressure on Laura's anus as Jordan started going in. Laura had to be very tight but she wouldn't pull away against Bonnie's finger. Bonnie thought Laura would be highly receptive now.

"Would you like to change positions so Jordan can do more? It'll be quite comfortable. I think he's very excited. He seems very hard for you."

"Yes, please. That would be wonderful. Everything feels so good."

Jordan pulled back slightly coming out of her entrance and lifted his waist and pulled her leg under him and the other one over. Although it was the first time, Laura naturally moved them up above his hips so she was fully open. His penis was still perfectly positioned. Bonnie quickly slipped her hand under Laura's open crotch and got Jordan's penis, half on the head.

She moved her hand slightly and slowly rubbed it between Laura's ridges and up under her clit a few times then she worked the head in her vagina entrance and let go so he could push back in. He pushed and half the head went in. Laura moaned and he pulled back and pushed again. Bonnie needed to know he actually didn't have a condom on when he actually went in. He didn't. She smiled and went back to Laura's anus. It was done.

The intercourse was so smooth it seemed as if they were coated with slick oil but it was Laura's virgin juices mixed with Jordan's more than adequate supply of pre-cum. Bonnie casually matched her finger on Laura's anus with Jordan's thrusts, entering just slightly. She wanted Laura's orgasm to be massive so Jordan would orgasm massively. It was one of the most erotic sexual performances she could remember including all of Jordan's personal comfort and intimate contact encounters. It was because she was finally participating.

Jordan labored to get fully in Laura's vagina. Then he started long slow thrusts. Laura started moving herself in sync against Jordan, urged on by Bonnie's finger in her anus. Jordan applied himself as lovingly as he could for this beautiful young virgin. He plied her with erotic kisses using his tongue politely and massaging her breasts and nipples with his hands and lips. Laura was sandwiched between Bonnie and Jordan with warm moving bodies against her everywhere. Muscles slowly rippling with the erotic feelings was the most exciting thing she had ever experienced.

Jordan was in no hurry with Laura. He wanted the mating to go on for as long as possible as was his way. Her actions were of a female in heat and fully receptive of a full intercourse experience. Jordan brought her along for a long time and was starting to thrust at a higher rate. Each drove the other until they were almost frantically reaching for orgasms. Jordan's balls were striking Laura down between her legs and when they both pushed hard into each other Jordan's foreskin was riding up and down the head of his penis accenting his sexual feelings.

Their orgasms rose like a mighty tsunami wave and broke at its full height and came crashing from their minds down through their whole bodies and left them both helpless until time again became normal. Jordan's penis literally exploded with semen far inside Laura and Bonnie's finger rapidly entering and exiting Laura's anus left Laura in a place she's never been. The sounds alone would have brought help should they be heard outside the house. When they recovered they tended to themselves and rested and sipped wine.

The early morning hours gave Jordan an opportunity to lift himself over between Laura's thighs for a long sensuous session. Laura was in no hurry for an orgasm but welcomed it when it came. Bonnie watched quietly almost dreaming of her upcoming sessions with the men of the flock. The next morning after breakfast Laura happened to go past the window with the chair her mom had sat in.

"That's an odd chair."

"Yes it is. Sometimes I use it to comfort a church member."

"Can I sit in it?"

"Sure. Have a seat."

Laura got in the chair and leaned back which caused her hips to slide out slightly. She put her feet on the rung, her knees automatically outward. She was very comfortable and loved it.

"How do you comfort church members in this chair?"

Bonnie wasn't far away and caught Jordan's eye and smiled.

"I comfort them in a very adult and personal way. Sometimes there are those that would benefit by increasing their passion for their family."

"Oh, you mean like with me. For me and dad."

"Yes."

Laura looked at Pastor Jordan for a few moments then got out of the chair. She was thankful he was so giving. Later, around 9:30 Bonnie sat down beside Laura on the sofa. They had been up for over 3 hours.

"Laura, if you don't have any lasting after effects I was wondering if you would like to try some oral with me? I could teach you what it would feel like to you and you might even like to try it on me. It familiarizes you with a more concentrated method of sexual contact and pleasure. It can be quite stimulating sexually. If you're good with oral between us girls you might like to give it a try with Jordan. We have plenty of time."

"Really. You don't mind. I mean it sounds very intimate. I'd love to learn."

"The bed is all made up and ready. Let's give it a try."

Bonnie was very wanting from watching Laura and Jordan most of the night. She thought this would be a nice relief. Laura was almost a virgin and it should be an exceptional encounter since she was so willing to accept more adult pleasure. They walked hand in hand to the bedroom and removed their clothes.

"We'll start out with some foreplay to get us ready."

She turned Laura on her back with her head on a pillow and kissed her several times while stroking her thighs and knees and stomach. She stayed away from her clit and vagina for the moment. She let Laura feel lots of her flesh against hers. When Laura's breathing changed she migrated down to her breasts and gathered her nipples between her lips and stroked more fully over her breasts with her fingers. When Laura started to flex her muscles slightly she started down her stomach, making the journey slowly.

She kissed around her pubes and slipped down onto her hood and got her tongue and lips ranging up and down and across. Turning her head she sucked on the tip of her clit lightly and ran her tongue around the outside and occasionally enclosing it in her mouth while sucking lightly several times. Then she went down her ridges and got her tongue down in until she could sink it into her vagina. She was mindful she was making some of the same journey Jordan made. She knew there was still some of his semen still inside but out of reach.

She stayed there for several minutes while Laura moaned her pleasure and shifted around with the feelings. Going back up to her clit she got it in her mouth again and sucked lightly then back to her vagina. She kept this up for about 10 minutes then stayed with her clit, sucking increasingly harder until Laura exploded with an orgasm throwing her hips up constantly and eventually settling down. Bonnie kept a hand over her vulva and moved up beside her and pressed in and lay quietly for a while.

"How was that? Did you enjoy the experience?"

"That felt like what Jordan did. I mean the orgasm."

"Think about it a lot and file away what I did and how slow and how fast and the intensity. It all works together. If you want, and when you can, would you like to try it on me?"

"Oh yes. I want to try it while I'm still excited if you don't mind."

"Sure. Collect your thoughts and don't be shy. I'm a little older so you might have to apply yourself more vigorously. Maybe not."

Laura moved over so Bonnie could lay her head on the center pillow. She went around the bed and climbed on. It was more comfortable on that side. Bonnie had her eyes closed and she was squeezing her vagina and thrusting upwards slightly in anticipation. Laura started on her forehead and kissed all over her face and worked down to her mouth. She ran her tongue across both her lips several times and slipped it in her mouth right in the center. Bonnie opened her lips and Laura pressed in and their tongues mingled. She kissed her several ways like that while running her hand down her side and around her stomach and across the bottom of her ample breasts.

When she got her nipple between her lips she moved half her body on top of Bonnie with a leg between her thighs. She pressed into Bonnie's vulva in a rhythm as if they were going to mate. The double pleasure caused Bonnie to let out several moans. Laura started moving down kissing across her stomach letting her own vulva slide down her hip and thigh. Bonnie was shaven as Laura was and she skipped her pubes and hood and went straight for her clit. She sucked hard on it several times causing Bonnie to twist her hips and pump up.

Laura dropped down and got her large ridges in her mouth one at a time and tongued down in between to her vagina. She ran her tongue around the outside surface of her entrance and slowly circled dropping in as she went. She was soon rotating her tongue around the inside of her vagina as far down in as she could reach while lightly circling her clit. Then she started tilting her head slightly thrusting her tongue in and out of her vagina.

She kept that up for several minutes then moved up turning her head sideways. She got fingers on each side of her hood and pulled back as far as she could, exposing her clit. Clamping on as far as her lips could press she started sucking like Bonnie did until Bonnie gave up her body to an orgasm. She stayed with it until Bonnie could stand no more then they rested.