Appalachian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passions rose and breathing became unregulated and bodies started moving. His penis began searching and her vagina began opening and fluids began to flow. Thoughts started going away as the mind started concentrating on a single need. Peggy could smell the growing need in the air and moved away to give them room. Aaron followed what was so successful in the past. He tilted over on Laura and then began to kiss, lightly at first and soon in a more erotic way with their tongues lashing at each other.

Laura began tilting over on her back from the pressure of Aaron's body moving over her. She was conditioned for this by Pastor Jordan but it was still a significant event in her young life. She felt his large leg between hers causing her to open wider and take a more flat stance. His chest pressed against her breasts and his arms slid under her shoulders and she felt his penis drag across her hip. Aaron pushed her legs out by rocking his hips slightly and dropping his sack down between her thighs and pushing his hard penis fully up her vulva.

She could feel him touching her all the way to her stomach. He slipped both hands down under her cheeks letting his upper body press down. His long arms were against her sides. She had nowhere to go. He pulled her upwards slightly with his strong hands and pulled his hips backwards and literally went half way in her vagina in one stroke. It hurt slightly but Laura ignored it wondering if she had taunted him too much. She was finally getting masterful sex from her father and his lust was in complete control.

Her mom saw her suck her lips in her mouth and close her eyes and tilt her head back. She knew Aaron was in her. She watched as his hips pulled back and pushed down again. He didn't pause but kept going. It wasn't long at all before he was fully in. Laura finally opened her eyes. Aaron let her cheek go and resumed his stance under her shoulders. He set up a fully in and out penetration but not too fast. He wanted to give her his best and make sure she always remembered it.

The longer they went the more her vagina loosened until it became more comfortable. She was still tight but not struggling with it, for both of them. As time passed her sessions with Pastor Jordan filtered through her mind and her sessions on Aaron's lap filtered through his. Eventually they settled down and smiled at each other and kissed and rubbed body parts and Laura got around his waist to feel him moving and her legs over his and off several times. Watching, her mom had thoughts of Pastor Jordan recharging her passion.

Peggy got a hand under Aaron's testicles and pushed and pulled at the right time and even reached under to feel his penis entering Laura. They built their passion without reservation. When the time came Aaron smiled and nodded his head and she nodded hers. Aaron started going faster to supply both their bodies the incentive they needed to complete the mating. It was slightly unchartered territory for father and daughter. As it built they became more active, bearing in on the other physically and withdrawing into their own needs at the same time.

Aaron exploded with semen again but this time he had control and the semen flooded her cervix and her orgasm caused the walls of her vagina to pull the semen further into her body. When they started to recover Laura knew her passionate needs were fulfilled and Aaron was equally satisfied having given her the best he had to offer. Peggy was overwhelmed and rushed to get her arms around both.

They spent the night together and Aaron and Peggy had a passionate union and later Aaron awoke to Laura's hands pulling at his penis and they had another union but more relaxed and loving.

***

Pastor Jordan's wife Bonnie got a call from her first church private encounter individual, Dave, asking to see her. She wasn't busy so she suggested he drop over in the afternoon whenever it was convenient. He arrived about 4:30. She took him by the hand and led him to the den. They sat in the sofa.

"I hope things are going well with Cindy, she's such a lovely person. How can I help you?"

"It's Cindy I wanted to talk about. Our intimacy is better however she's awfully shy. She seems a little withdrawn in bed. Excuse me for being so blunt. Not withdrawn but more standoffish. I think she might just be afraid of sex itself. She's always been sheltered and she might view sex as not a normal thing but limited to having a child. We are intimate but she doesn't seem that active."

"I'm sure we can help. Pastor Jordan attends to that area with the ladies. I'll have a talk with him. Normally one spouse doesn't know we instill passion in the other. In this case you would know. Have you thought about whether you can accept Pastor Jordan instilling passion in Cindy? She would never know you know of course."

"If it gives her the passion I received it would be a good thing. She needs to know it's perfectly natural and she need not hold back. I think that's the problem."

"I'll have a talk with Jordan and you might find a way to suggest Cindy come to see me. I'm sure Jordan will present a solution for the problem. Let's address your current state. Have you a way to dispense your passion? You shouldn't let it build too high without release and let it become a problem."

"Well, I guess I'm like most people. There's always a way but it's not all that satisfying."

"Pastor Jordan is at the church working on his Sunday sermon and I'm free this afternoon. Would you like to see what we can do?"

Dave was visibly affected with Bonnie's suggestion. He hadn't even considered that. His body reacted almost instantly at the thought as he remembered the first encounter.

"I'm almost embarrassed to say yes but..."

Bonnie got up and took his hand and led him off towards another part of the house.

"Pastor Jordan and I have been working to have an area available here changed so we can administer more fully and with more comfort and ease. It hasn't been fully completed yet but is more than adequate and more important it is church private which is very important."

They entered a large room. The walls were painted completely black and there was a large bed with black curtains hanging down below the top of the mattress on each side of the bed. She took him to the foot of the bed. There was no footboard. She picked up a small object and pressed and the curtains started stretching out on both sides of the bed and kept going all to the way to the wall facing the foot of the bed. They were fully enclosed. There was only the dimmest of light.

She started with full kisses, quickly advancing to open lips and tongue and full melting her body against his.

"As long as we are within these cloaks it is church private and there are no limitations to your passion. You may absorb as much of mine as you wish and I will absorb yours. Your seed will not leave me with child and you may return as much as you wish. Please remove my clothing."

As she was talking she was removing his clothes. Dave was quite nervous although she had given him her passion once before. His sexual level had risen dramatically. She already sensed his excitement. He indeed seemed in need for some immediate release and satisfaction. The new facilities should be a big help. It was the first time it would be used. When she was unclothed she climbed on the bed and settled on a plush pillow.

Dave got on beside her and she tilted into him with her ample breasts against his chest and slipped a hand down in his crotch to note he was fully ready. When she was sure he accepted her nude body as his she tilted him over on his back and mounted. At the same time she pressed another button on the remote and a three foot silver cross on the wall facing the bottom of the bed became visible with very soft blue lights outlining the edges and another on the ceiling above the bed the same. With another button press soft music flowed through the room. It could have been church music or mood music.

Dave was looking straight up at the blue lit cross as she sank down on his hard penis, swiveling her hips forward to push him deeper. Her head was in line with the bottom of the cross on the ceiling. As before, he was skilled with women and was equipped for the task. He held her hips until he understood the pattern of her hip strokes and joined in with strong strokes of his own. He was as big as Jordan but slightly longer. The bed was much better than the reclining chair by the window but more important it instilled the need for church privacy more effectively.

This was Bonnie's six session to instill passion in one of their flock. She frequently thought of one or more of them while in bed with Jordan. After a measure of time she could feel Dave starting to achieve fulfillment. They both thrust as hard as they could and she accepted his seed until he was done. She had two orgasms and he had one. After resting she started by massaging his penis until it was harder then started oral. Soon he was fully hard. She guided him on top and they started again, fully capable.

Bonnie had another orgasm and shortly afterwards she eased him out and she turned over so he could enter her from the rear. She opened her knees quite wide to he had plenty of room and she anchored her head with her arms around her pillow. When he entered he pushed hard and she almost swooned at the feeling. He held her on the outside of her hips and pulled when he thrust. It was such a sensuous feeling he wouldn't last long. When he exploded with another orgasm she couldn't contain hers and it rose up before his was done.

They rested and he couldn't help but feast on her breasts and nipples while they recovered. Bonnie thought of resurrecting him again and offering him a rear entry of another kind. The kind Jordan likes sometimes but it was getting late so she held that in reserve.

***

Bonnie explained to Jordan about Dave and his wife Cindy. Dave had explained the problem to his sister and she said she would take care of it. She was great friends with Cindy. Several days later Bonnie got a call from Cindy and they set up an appointment for the next day. When she arrived Bonnie noted she was not unlike bonnie herself in size and shape. She wore a skirt to her ankles and a blouse with a shawl around her shoulders. Her hair was about a foot down her back. She was without makeup. She initially seemed private but soon relaxed with Bonnie. They were familiar with each other from contact at the church.

"Cindy, our passions and desires are from within our minds, created before we were born. They cannot be changed and will always be with us. They transcend our thoughts and are freely given. Dave's passion is there for you to absorb. Seek it unbridled and you may give your passion to him. Do so without reservation or limit."

"I've never been that intimate with a man, even Dave. I've always thought it was wrong. I don't know if I can. Are you intimate that way?"

"Yes I am. I sleep in the altogether so I'm available when Jordan needs me and he sleeps in the altogether for me. It is a great gift and we must all satisfy our desires and passions. You'll be fine. Put your trust in Jordan and absorb his passion. Give that passion to Dave. Jordan will show you many ways to release your passion. He will absorb your passion and give it to me. Releasing our passion for each other to absorb celebrates the gift we've all been blessed with. It is our way."

Cindy sat quietly. She couldn't contemplate the meanings fully but she was calm even as her bodily excitement rose. Shortly Pastor Jordan joined them in the den and sat beside her on the sofa and held her hand. He looked almost majestic in his large black robe and she was comforted by his presence. They chatted and he eventually stood up and lightly pulled her hand and she joined him. It was a quiet walk to the newly completed area for sessions with members of their flock. Cindy forgot about Bonnie.

It was almost fully dark when they entered. He walked her over towards the foot of the large bed and stopped.

"I'm going to enclose both of us within this robe. Anything we say or do becomes church private never to be spoken about outside the sanctuary of the church. Absorb my passions and I will absorb yours. Give your newly absorbed passions to Dave and I will give mine to Bonnie. Return whenever you wish. It is our way."

Jordan opened his robe and put his arms around Cindy. They naturally pressed their bodies together while he closed the robe behind her. He left his arms around her waist and they kissed. It was a soft very sensuous kiss, nothing alarming even for such a private person. After a few moments she had her arms around his neck and seemed to melt into him.

"I'm going to slowly awaken your passion for me and slowly awaken my passion for you. It is a wonderful journey. Remember everything when you give your passion to Dave and it will enhance your experience."

As they softly kissed, over and over, Jordan removed her shawl from her shoulders and ran his hands down her sides from beside her breasts to her thighs and back up. He let his thumbs touch the sides of her breasts as he trailed downward again to her hips. He moved over to the front of her thighs and trailed upwards pressing his thumbs against her outer lips and her clit and hood. He could feel her pubic hair was full. He continued up, covering each breast then started unbuttoning her blouse and removing it from her shoulders and letting it drop behind him with the shawl.

Cindy was slightly alarmed and stiffened. Jordan noticed the reluctance and pressed himself against her more so she could feel his passion while he opened his lips and probed for her tongue.

"Can you feel our passion rising. Our passion always belongs to others and their passion belongs to us. Absorb as much as you wish and use it as you wish."

He removed his own top so she could feel his flesh against her stomach and he could feel hers. His hands slid up her back and a slight squeeze unhooked her bra and he removed it and let it drop behind him. He was pleased she helped. They kissed with her nipples firmly against his chest.

When they stopped Jordan stepped back so he could bend over to kiss her breasts and nipples and so he could remove his shorts. He had on no underwear. He was nude. He followed the top of her skirt around until he found a button and zipper. Soon her skirt was behind him. He pressed his body fully against hers and they kissed while he let her feel him against her vulva. Cindy was almost in a trance feeling another man's privates against hers and so alive.

He pulled back slightly and placed a condom in her hand and slipped his arms around her neck. She instinctly swapped her arms and reached for him. When she touched him he knew she was almost his. When she rolled the condom down his penis he knew she had to have his passion. He slipped her pants down and let them fall.

"I'm going to fully cloak the church private area so we have more freedom."

He pushed a button on the remote and the dark curtains extended on both sides of the bed to the wall behind them. When they were set he lit the cross on the wall facing the foot of the bed and the one on the ceiling above the bed. The very soft blue light behind them caused an instant church private mood. She stared at it over his shoulder. He started the soft music. Removing his robe he lowered her to the bed on her back. She was highly excited but not concerned. It was church private.

Her vagina was wet and her nipples hard. She started working herself backwards on the bed up to the pillows, looking up at the cross on the ceiling. Jordan climbed on between her legs and kissed her inner thighs, going from one to the other until he could touch her vulva with his tongue and lips. He lightly penetrated her vagina with his tongue several times and played with her clit and hood before moving up to her stomach and breasts. They were both aware his penis was almost at her vagina.

When he moved up to kiss again he moved his knees out for leverage by rote letting his hips open her thighs more and she lifted her knees. With his arms fully under her shoulders and their tongues fully entwined he dropped his hips and penetrated her fully in one stroke. She let out a strong moan.

Bonnie was watching on their large television screen, switching between the three cameras. One was below the cross on the wall almost level with the bed. Another was right above them near the cross and one on the headboard facing down. The bed area was highly lit with a special light spectrum and the special cameras rendered full brilliant color images with full sound.

Bonnie had her pants down at her ankles, half reclined on the sofa with her fingers on her clit. Jordan liked to keep his hips elevated in an arch from his knees to his stomach. Bonnie could easily see him penetrating downward into her vagina and her snapping up hard onto his penis. The slap of his testacies against her was clearly audible. He was very smooth and worked firmly for their mutual satisfaction, him and Cindy and herself.

After a time he turned her over for rear entry. She lifted her hips high with her knees out wide for him. Bonnie switched to the overhead camera to view the entry. It was amazing how much of his penis a woman could take. He slid in quickly and started thrusting. Bonnie switched to the headboard camera so she could watch his face. His eyes were closed. He truly enjoyed helping those in need and Bonnie and Jordan's own passion knew no bounds and was frequently extraordinarily erotic.

After a time he turned her back over and lifted her leg over his waist and penetrated her sideways. The overhead camera was perfect for that. Bonnie had her second orgasm and after resting started again. By then Jordan was on his back and Cindy was on top and she didn't slow down in the least. Cindy initially started oral on Jordan but soon mounted him. She needed him in her. Bonnie noted Cindy having three orgasms so far. She might have had more. Jordan was switching positions to hold his off as was his custom.

They stopped and sipped some wine and when they started again Jordan turned around so his head was at her juncture and made his penis available for her pleasure. He started on her clit and vagina and she struggled with the highly intimate contact but soon relented and had his penis between her lips. They were soon at ease with their needs. Before it was too late to stop, Jordan pulled back and turned on his back.

Cindy mounted him facing the foot of the bed. Bonnie switched to the wall camera and watched her impale his penis over and over again. Her strokes with her wide hips were fluid and smooth and she took of him what she needed. Jordan had his hands on her hips and soaked up the erotic movements with his eyes closed. His own hips rose in tune with Cindy and Bonnie was pleased at the performance.

When he did let loose his semen it was epic. With any of the females of their flock or with Bonnie herself he simply blocked everything and worked to get his seed out until he was done. Any women experiencing him knew she had been seeded properly by a highly capable male and it sealed his passion in them. Bonnie turned the cameras off and got dressed. When they returned they held hands and looked normal and unhurried. Their clothes looked fresh. Jordan always left his robe off after a session.

Cindy wasn't as quiet as she was before. She was bubbly and had a wonderful air about her. After the wine she thanked them both and left. Bonnie congratulated Jordan and mentioned to him that Peggy had called to set up an appointment to learn oral as he had mentioned and Grace had called about her daughter whom was 25 years old and becoming an old maid. She thought Jordan may be able to enlighten her. She thought it may take several sessions if he had the time. They also talked of administering to Cindy and Dave at the same time in the new sanctuary, side by side so as to increase their passion to a higher level.