Apparently She Meant It Pt. 07

Story Info
My options are made crystal clear.
5.2k words
4.48
11.8k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. The first six chapters will help this chapter make more sense.

To all those who read, vote, and especially to those who take the time to comment...thank you! My stories are sourced from events in my real life, but they also draw from my imagination. I hope they amuse entertain and arouse. Please feel free to enjoy them, but use good judgement if they inspire you to do more than read.

Apparently She Meant It (pt. 7)

Ten minutes later I was begging to have my nails painted any color Annette wanted. I also was begging her to stop, begging her to believe I was grateful for the reminder I was receiving, and promising to obey promptly and eagerly and command I was given.

I was able to catch my breath enough to do this because Annette had stopped for a moment and was dragging her fingernails across her handiwork. I was incredibly motivated to do this because the paddling I had received so far had my ass and thighs sizzling with heat, and Annette had just announced that I seemed properly "warmed up" and asked Suzy to bring her a coil of rope from the bag of supplies she had brought over.

Taking the rope from Suzy she folded it neatly in half, fed the loop through a ring on my collar and fed the ends through the loop. Pulling them tight she brought the loose ends over the end of the island pulling me forward and down onto the counter top. Knotting the rope just below the level of the counter top she then fed one end around each side of the island and fed them through the rings on my ankle cuffs.

Pulling them tight and tying them off I was left lying on the counter from the waist up with my legs stretched wide and my wrists locked behind me, pulled up to the middle of my back.

"You keep promising to obey," Annette said as she finished, "but I know I told you to keep your legs apart and your feet on the floor." Chuckling when I let out a strangled protest and thrashed futilely against my restraints, she walked into the living room.

Gasping as I felt a hand brush lightly across my very sensitive ass I heard Suzy say, "Once I told Annette about your cock cage she started doing a lot of research, and we started sharing information. You probably won't be surprised to learn that we both think you could be a really wonderful submissive with the proper encouragement."

"You also may not be surprised to learn," Annette chimed in from the other room, "that I found the idea of helping Suzy encourage you to be a very enjoyable way to pay her back for opening my eyes to the possibility that women really could be in charge."

As Suzy's hand drifted and toyed with my freshly paddled ass I twitched and strained to respond. This did a wonderful job of reinforcing just how completely helpless and vulnerable I was.

"One of the pieces of information that keeps being stressed in all of our reading and chat groups is that a slave must be made to understand that the threat of a paddling isn't just another way to tease a naughty slave," Suzy told me. "I think you are about to become a believer."

"Please my Queen," I gasped as she moved around in front of me and bent to look into my eyes, "I will be good."

"But you will be even better if you are properly trained," she answered. "You will be 'encouraged' or conditioned, to behave like an obedient little slut. You claim you want to be my chastity slave, and I intend to treat you like one. I will keep you safe, and you will focus yourself on pleasing me. Your only limits are those I choose for you and your safe word."

Slipping a blindfold over my eyes as I squirmed before her Suzy asked, "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes my Queen," I managed to say as I struggled to accept that my reality had shifted.

"Excellent," Annette said from behind me, "then remember this as the other option to disobeying orders."

With no idea what she was holding I only knew I was about to be struck and my entire body surged against my restraints. Timing it perfectly Annette lit the first blow as I relaxed back from this effort.

The intensity of the paddle as each stroke added to the next had become almost overwhelming. This was entirely different. A streak of fire laced across my already tender ass drawing a howl of pain from me.

"Would you like a gag Matty?" Annette asked.

Landing a second stroke just as I tried to answer she turned my response into a primal groan. Still sucking in air as the third stroke lit perfectly placed just below the first two I bucked frantically against my restraints with absolutely no effect.

"Oh, oh no, please..." I got out as the feeling of being truly helpless gripped me. Reinforcing just how helpless I was to even move a few inches, Annette lit a fourth and fifth stroke perfectly in place as I struggled.

Unable to catch my breath enough to even cry out, and unable to do anything other than accept my punishment, the next five strokes started at the top of my ass cheeks and laddered their way back down again so the last one lit directly across the crease between my ass and my thighs.

Gasping for air, drooling and crying, I was no longer struggling as a third set of blows retraced the pattern again. Vaguely aware that the beating seemed to have stopped as my mind struggled to deal with the sensations I now felt, I felt a gentle touch caress my cheek before removing my blindfold.

Struggling to lift my head I saw Suzy standing in front of me. She looked nervous and very concerned, but she waited for Annette to join her before speaking.

"I don't like hurting you or seeing you get hurt," she told me, "but if you are going to 'be my chastity slave' I need you to know there is a good reason not to disobey."

"This is a Scottish Tawse," Annette added displaying the tool of my torment. "Properly used it can be quite effective at encouraging good behavior."

Looking from one to the other through a fog of pain I was struggling to get control of my breathing.

"I have made an agreement with Annette. In return for her helping me motivate you to obey, she has permission to use you and discipline you as she wishes," Suzy explained. "I have given her some limits I don't want passed, but she and I will determine what to do if those become an issue."

"From the perspective of a naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave, if she gives you an order you will assume she has the right to give you that order." Waiting for me to try and lift my head to look at her Suzy continued. "Your first option if you choose not to obey either of us is to use your safe word. Your second option has just been demonstrated. While we almost certainly will inflict smaller torments and embarrassments on you exploring the limits of what you are willing to submit to, either your safe word or corporal punishment will be the result of refusing an order."

An involuntary response to the desire to stand made my legs pull hard on the rope attached to my collar frustrating my effort to raise up and look them in the eye. The sense of helplessness that I felt was overwhelming and it seemed as if I was processing everything in a dreamlike state.

My ability to focus was limited to an awareness of the beating I had just received and the knowledge that I would be expected to accept their right to do this to me again in the future. I wanted to make a protest and mount some argument or initiate a discussion, but Suzy's message was simple and clear. I either chose not to be a chastity slave, or I accepted their right to enforce their desires.

I knew I didn't want to be punished more. Not now, and not in the future. I knew I had never been a very good "slave" to Suzy. I constantly tried to drive her to play the role of being in charge, and then tried to drive her to act the way I wanted her to while she was "in charge".

I also was fully aware of how often I pushed encouraged or taunted her in an attempt to get her to truly take charge. Feeling the heat and pain from my ass leap back into focus as I tried to process, I surged against my restraints again.

This is what it feels like, I thought as helplessness swallowed my senses like the dark swallows the night. I can choose to stop or I can choose to submit. Again I tried to arch up seeking reassurance. Simply reinforcing the fact I had only one choice I sobbed in frustration.

"So conflicted and so desperate," Annette said quietly.

"He really is, isn't he?" Suzy responded placing a hand in my hair and gently caressing my scalp. "I was skeptical when we first talked this through, but it certainly seems you were right." Giving my cheek a pat Suzy reached out a hand and took the tawse from Annette. Walking slowly around me she trailed her hand down my back as she went.

"Look at the way he struggles and squirms," she observed. "Just like a naughty helpless slave that knows he is about to be punished." As her fingers trailed across the raw battered flesh of my ass she almost chuckled an "Oh my!" as I lurched violently against my restraints.

"Well you are right," she said dragging fingernails back across the same stretch of flesh. "You have been a very disobedient slave for months, but most recently you have committed two major offenses."

Unable to turn enough to see her standing behind me I couldn't lay still as she gently touched me alternating between her fingertips, fingernails and the tawse. "Please my Queen," I started. Cutting me off with a bare hand slap on my ass, Suzy continued.

"Do you remember your safe word Matty?" she asked.

With a quiet moan I answered, "Yes my Queen."

"Say your safe word for me Matty. I need to hear you say it so I know you haven't forgotten. If you say it a second time, your punishment will be over. You won't be getting a mani-pedi tomorrow. You won't be displaying your cage and well whipped ass at a party tomorrow, and you won't be treated like a naughty horny slutty cum eating chastity slave any more."

"Manatee." I blurted out. Having said it once freedom felt so close I nearly said it a second time without pausing. Five seconds later I was trying to decide if I should say it again. Ten seconds later I was wondering if I could truly accept her expecting me to really submit to her authority. Twenty seconds later I knew I had already accepted when I didn't say it immediately.

"Oh my." Suzy cooed as I arched up helplessly and managed a strangled "please...".

"I think you may be every bit the submissive slut you keep asking to be treated like." Giving my ass a few gentle taps with the tawse, Suzy told me, "You were given a direct order and you didn't do it because you would be embarrassed."

WHAP! Landing her first real strike of the tawse she waited for me to stop trying to escape and continued.

"You find it arousing to be embarrassed and I enjoy making you blush and squirm. Plus I enjoy the feeling of control created by how completely you have to submit to deliberately embarrass yourself. It not only helps reinforce your submission in your mind, it helps fuel the arousal that is your reward for submitting."

WHAP! Landing a second blow she didn't wait as long this time. "You will obey any order you are given, unless you are willing to use your safe word." WHAP!

"Is that clear slave?" WHAP!

Trying to catch my breath enough to answer I realized she wasn't hitting me as hard as Annette had been striking me. Still the effect of her being willing to further discipline me at this point, combined with the blows landing on top of Annette's handiwork was devastating.

"I'm sorry my Queen."

WHAP! "Worse by far is you lying to me." WHAP! "You wrote the story of cleaning the windows and sent it to me letting me think you had obeyed." WHAP!

The intensity of the three strokes that accompanied this accusation confirmed Suzy's opinion that she felt this was worse.

"There will be times you will be paddled or punished simply to make you squirm or remind you of your status," Suzy told me, "but I want you to remember this punishment the next time you think about lying to your Queen."

Landing two more strikes in close succession, these were the two harshest I had received all night. I was a mess. Alternately apologizing, promising to behave, promising to remember, I lay exhausted on the counter top just babbling. Not really aware of how long it had been since the last two blows, I sobbed in relief as I felt the sash holding my wrists being untied.

Gently helping me straighten out my arms and work the circulation back into them the two women proceeded to free my ankles, and remove the rope from my collar. Being as tender as they had been harsh, they helped me get my feet on the floor and test my legs and balance.

Stepping back they watched me as I began to collect myself. When I began to wipe at my face trying to clean up a little Suzy handed me a dish towel.

Feeling very subdued I was in a dreamlike state as I wiped my face and chest, blew my nose and looked up from beneath my brows to see they were still watching me. Embarrassed to meet their gaze, I was suddenly aware again of being naked and locked in a chastity cage in front of my next door neighbor.

Feeling very unsure what to do I shuffled my feet awkwardly a few times, looked for a place to set the towel down and glanced up again. Still standing side by side watching me, Suzy and Annette looked relaxed, composed and incredibly beautiful in their matching silk robes.

Without really forming a plan I just reacted. Placing the towel on the counter behind me I sank to my knees in front of Suzy and crossed my wrists behind me. "I'm sorry for lying to you my Queen," I said as I bent to kiss her feet.

Like fog creeping out of the valleys to blanket the world a feeling of submission filtered through my awareness. It seemed good and right that I should apologize, and my desire to please her grew with each kiss and promise to try harder.

"Well that is very sweet my pretty little slave," Suzy said eventually. "It will be interesting to see just how well you follow through on those words, but thank you for proving how perfectly on target Annette's evaluation of you turned out to be."

Having lost myself in the moment of submitting to Suzy, the reminder of Annette watching was jarring. I was unsure how much of her influence was responsible for Suzy having become so enamored with taking full control, but I was quite sure that the beating I had just received was her doing. I suddenly felt much less safe in my submission as thoughts of tomorrow and my future crept in.

I was still trying to reconcile those thoughts when Suzy said, "Thank your Mistress Annette for helping you learn to be a better slave, and beg her to use you for her entertainment."

"Oh Suzy," I blurted out before catching myself. Taking a deep breath I added, "Yes my Queen." I could feel the frission of desire conflicting with fear and embarrassment as I turned to address Annette's feet.

I knew my life would never be the same after this night. Deniability had passed by when I begged her to treat me like a naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave, and when I had failed to use my safe word I had surrendered any control I might have pretended to.

Wanting to run, wanting to cry, wanting to cheer I did the logical thing to do for someone in my position. "Thank you Mistress Annette," I said pressing a kiss to her feet. "Thank you for helping me become a better slave."

Another kiss, and another as the feeling of acceptance reclaimed the top spot in my mental stew. "Thank you for wanting to spend your valuable time helping me." Kissing each toe and teasing my tongue between them I embraced the fact I didn't know and wouldn't be able to control how I was used.

"Thank you for helping me learn to serve better. Please allow me to repay you by serving in whatever way most amuses you." An incredibly visceral rush swept through me as I accepted Suzy's decision and offered myself with no reservations to her friend.

Half an hour later Annette and the bag of toys were gone, I had shared a shower with Suzy, and I stood bent over the edge of the bed as she applied a salve to my ass and the top of my thighs. My head was swimming with a confused mixture of nerves, arousal, and a strange sense of liberation.

I had seen the damage done to my backside and knew it would be days before the marks were gone. I was sure I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for several of those, and I knew that this could happen again. Yet when Suzy finished and had me stand facing her, I only hesitated a moment when she asked if there was a certain word I needed to say before we tucked in for the night.

"Yes my Queen," I answered. Grinning as a look of surprise crossed her face I stared deep into her eyes and said, "Thank you for keeping my cock locked and allowing me to serve you."

Feeling ridiculously pleased with myself as a big smile lit up her face and she laughed out loud, I happily received the kiss she pulled me into and held her close.

"We are going to have so much fun," Suzy said stepping back and looking me over from head to toe. "You are welcome. And thank you for breaking through the wall of your conditioning and accepting your desire to submit."

Wearing her usual sleeping attire, the panties and light tank top she wore nicely accented her ass and legs as she climbed into bed. Settling back against the pillows her nipples jutted out through the thin cotton of a light tank top. She was smiling when I looked up from admiring the view to meet her eyes.

"Can you imagine how desperately horny and eager to please you will be fifty weeks from now?" Suzy chuckled. Picking up a book she smiled as the thought ricocheted around my brain. "Sweet dreams when you get there my pretty slave. I love you."

This was the way the night always ended for us, and I responded with, "Sweet dreams to you beautiful. I love you too."

It took me considerably longer to fall asleep that it did Suzy. I couldn't sleep on my back because my buttocks throbbed with the contact. Laying on my front my cage was either driven up into me or threatening to tear off my genitals. Even lying on my side the sheet brushing against my butt cheeks was a distraction but eventually I drifted off too.

Woken by the alarm at 7:30 I rolled over to shut it off and had to stifle a groan as last night's activity objected to contact with the sheet. Rolling back to my side I saw Suzy watching me with a wicked grin on her face.

"Good morning handsome, looking forward to your mani/pedi?"

Already struggling with morning wood trapped in stainless steel, I half laughed half groaned as my cock twitched in response. "Of course I am beautiful. I know the idea amuses you, so why wouldn't I want to do it?"

"Oh, I don't know," Suzy said throwing off the covers and stretching. "I thought maybe knowing I was going to pick what you wear to the salon might make you a little nervous."

Distracted by the view as her back arched thrusting hard nipples on prominent display, it took a second for me to register the comment. Very cleverly I collected my thoughts enough to say, "What?"

"You didn't really think I was going to allow you to wear your tight jeans still did you?" she chuckled. "That ship sailed yesterday when you were supposed to have your appointment. You also will be introduced..." pausing for another breast and nipple displaying stretch she finished with, "let's just say slightly differently."

Originally instructed to tell them when I walked in I was getting my nails done because my wife ordered me to learn how to do hers, I already had been terrified by the thought of actually saying that to a stranger.

Distracted again as she got out of bed I was watching her cute little butt sway as she walked around the bed when the next bomb dropped.

12