All Comments on 'Apparently She Meant It Pt. 07'

by serve4her

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, I’m thinking the story went over the top. Suzy no longer has a husband; she has a slave. Suzy seems to have lost the tenderness and respect for Mattie she had. She’s double teamed him and now triple teaming him. In a video, a Domme said she doesn’t extend chastity more than about 3 weeks at a time, because by that length of time a sub becomes discouraged and loses expectation of ever getting relief. The chastity just doesn’t elicit the eager response after too much time. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not much of a wife. She will quickly get bored with it and him and lose all respect for him. He’ll be a laughingstock to her friends and she will be embarrassed by him. Even though she caused it. She has no idea what she’s doing.

serve4herserve4heralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment Anon. Not sure I agree, but obviously the story doesn't work for you at this point. The comment above yours was one of two by the same person (J) and I responded to both comments, but my response to J was in episode two.

Sorry the story also doesn't work for you . As I mentioned in that comment the lack of time to write has left them both stranded at an awkward point. The story could devolve into simple abuse and loss of the connection between them. The intent was to take him to a tipping point that would allow him to "get out of his head" and just respond to a side of himself that he has always suppressed. The same goal was true for her.

Will that side of their life take over their life and relationship? I don't think so, but they both are aware that is a possibility and will try to guard against that.

His submission to her will needs to be voluntary, and her accepting the reins needs to be voluntary. Getting both parties to a point they can relax and enjoy those roles can be difficult when years of conditioning have programmed them against those roles. Thus, the rather extreme measures.

Again, sorry you didn't enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author says "The story could devolve into simple abuse and loss of the connection between them."

The point when it devolved into simple abuse is waaaaaay behind us. The author is as disconnected from the reality of what abuse is as his story depicts a loving

couple.

And since there is no love here...

serve4herserve4herover 2 years agoAuthor

Obviously you are welcome to your opinion. Sorry it doesn't work for you, but thanks for remaining civil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the fantasy. Hope you finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserve4her@serve4her
I list my dating status as curious, but I am married. I am allowed to "play" on the Literotica site. My Suzy will determine any interaction I may have beyond the exchange of email or PM's. I will attempt to answer all PM's or email in a timely fashion, and am looking forward ...