All Comments on 'Appearances Can be Deceiving'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

The BDSM stuff really didn't do much for me and since she was his father's slave and not his legal wife, it's really not incest. Lastly, the little girl/Lolita shit on the tv was a huge turn off for me. I'm surprised Literotica even published the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Can’t end it here! I’d love to read more.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

I would have liked more of a conclusion. I do hope there's more and this is just the first chapter. It's getting good. But it isn't there yet

sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Not even

This story is neither believable, nor is it good. You start out ok, but It's wasted with him watching a video and receiving a blow job.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Sad, sick and some other words. Had trouble after finding he was meant to keep a hor.

Where is the incest or taboo? She was his father's prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
God, I Fucking Hate 'American Naive'!

Maybe it should have its own genre category, so we don't all accidentally fall into crap like this...

MrBill36MrBill36over 3 years ago
Difficult to put down

Sorry , but I totally disagree with most all commenters to this story. I found that I was almost totally captivated by this story. I suppose in the eyes of some, it would make me some kind of pervert - I don’t feel like that though. I met a beautiful young girl in a bar in San Diego many, many years ago and experienced a situation not far from this. I often wondered what happened to her. She made a lasting impression on me and in my life. I didn’t realize at the time, the value of the encounter and have regretted it every since. The story was erotic, borderline incest but as I read it, hot. Thank you for writing it and if a continuation is forthcoming, I would welcome it.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

This is quite disturbing. Couldn't read it all. How this passed the review is beyond me. Not even close to incest, nor taboo. This was almost frightening. No, it was. It was frightening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was an absolutely incredible story. A second part is a MUST. A definite five star story!

mrfluffermrfluffer5 months ago

Nicely played out. This is why am here. To read erotica, not pass judgment or act offended to be here. Yes, it could have been told a little bit different, but it still worked well as is. A part two would be really nice!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...