Appearances Can be Deceiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father exhibited a little more control and discipline than I did. I spilled my generous load almost as soon as her raspy tongue tickled the underside of my mushroomed head. I filled her mouth, pumping my tool and squirting like a firehose. She gulped as if starved and swallowed the creamy essence of my being. She continued to slurp and finish me by bathing my straining tool with her saliva, leaving my purplish head and veiny rod slick and shiny. She smiled at me with a determined and satisfied expression as her hand snaked a path to her finely trimmed snatch. I heard the sloppy slapping noise when her fingers were inserted deep into her soaked cunt. Angel shrieked as her fingers scraped along the G-spot just inside her aching hole and her entire frame twitched and shook when her climax hit.

She had been so anxious that she only drew the crotch of her panties aside. Now she let them slide down her smooth, slick legs and kicked the damp garment to the floor. The bright pink folds of her cunt were rubbed raw and the small coarse, curls shimmered from her dew. Her fingers withdrew with a quiet plop, and her abdomen still quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Angel's head was in my lap. Her raven hair was dark black and sweat glistened at the tips. Loose ends stuck to her damp face. Laying on her side, her big, soft tits were squished together. Small rivulets of moisture dripped into her deep cleavage and puddled below her ribcage. Her breathing was erratic and came in gasps as she slowly cooled down.

My hand reached casually to pluck at her rubbery nipples and I squeezed and kneaded the fully round globes. They felt like balloons filled with warm water. My hand nestled in between the firm mammaries feeling the softness and warmth of the bottom one as I hefted the full weight of its partner. My other hand stole down her wet belly and found the wiry thatch of her pubic hairs. I lazily played with her butterfly and entered her hot snatch with my fingers. I sat back fully sated and was captured at how free and easy she allowed these liberties to her womanhood, and knew that I wasn't about to let her get away.

When I turned back at the screen, I saw the disembodied cock of the videographer, (dear old dad) pumping an abusive quantity of milky, soupy syrup across that young face. He jerked his hard pole to shoot additional jolts of his seed over her wet body. Cum hung in vines from her chin and more clumps dribbled from her perky tits. Her legs spread wide apart now, and her fingers humped the soft folds like the pistons of a sports car. Soon she was writhing and moaning on camera to match the orgasmic relief playing out on my side. Her release in both instances was rapid and continual. It was exciting and sensuous to watch, and to be a partner to.

Both women...Angel, seemed overcome with convulsions of pleasure and both climaxes went on for many minutes. And she pleaded for more. I can see how my father was captivated with this little minx. The sweaty, heaving anatomy of my sexy seductress was slowly coming down from the turbulent explosion that roiled her entire body. Angel's eyes opened and finally focused. She sported an ear-to-ear smile and was enthralled that I was turned-on by her gyrations. She was showing-off and auditioning all at once.

The video stopped with eighteen year old Angel frozen in place, cum splashed on her face and dripping down her chest. While the temptress beside me rose to her seat, she whispered into my ear, "Should I go on Master, or would you prefer me to pack my bags and gather my envelope?"

The end.

Votes and comments welcomed.