All Comments on 'Appetite for More'

by runtz4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had the same

Eye opening experience with my wife. She could never come from intercourse with me so one day I decided to try an experiment. I bought a dildo, touted as a lifelike copy of a porn star. Took a lot of oral and patience to work that beast into her vagina. Within seconds her breathing became quite labored. I thought it was a sign of discomfort. She said no followed by don't you dare stop. So I kept fucking her sucking her tits, her nipples so engorged they looked ready to burst. Her vagina got wetter and wetter and her breathing became more labored, but now she started grunting with each in stroke and moaning with each out. She was rolling her hips meeting the dildo with each thrust. I asked her if it was feeling good. She answered with a nod and a grunt.

The dildo was ten inches long and thick, but I was now able to plunge it in and out of her. Faster she moaned. Her vagina made so many noises it was both unnerving and exciting. I was hard and getting harder by the second as each time she raised her hips she rubbed against me. I felt masterful and inadequate. Jealous of the pleasure the dildo was giving her but proud of how I could time the speed and depth of the strokes to maximize her pleasure.

Her orgasm was intense as was mine all over the side of her leg. That moment was a game changer in our marriage.

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Love it

Please continue this story. There is so many ways you can go.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
All that buildup

Just to add a dildo? Very weak plot! It's not your writing but the story just lacks any oomph!

smallercucksmallercuckover 9 years ago
A gem

You're a great writer. Stories that tickle this particular itch are so rare that it was like finding a hidden gem when I read this one. It's a tight little piece with a realistic plot -I like that. Thanks for this. Keep creating gems, okay?

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it - however, girth is more important than length. Her 14 inch dildo should have been thicker.

runtz4runtz4over 9 years agoAuthor
reply to gordo12

gordo12 - I appreciate the feedback, and see where you're coming from. I've written a "spicier" version of this story and should be uploaded soon. However, this story will stand as is, it's a more realistic encounter, that is more in line with what many couples face. It can be very difficult and emotionally challenging for a wife to understand and then express her sexual needs and desires. For many women, the idea of telling their mate that they need more is a real challenge

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
LOL, average 3 inches. LOL

Cuckold now see's what a real man sized cock does for his hot petite young MILF. Now he will start having cuckold dreams of waiters and teen hung studs. Fucking his hot wife. His wife now knows why her girlfriends had out cock info and fucking into to each other. Cuckold will soon feel nothing when he "fucks" her. She needs to start to train him to eat his own little creampie. Prepare him for bigger meals to come.

twiddershinstwiddershinsabout 9 years ago

Unexpectedly, delightfully romantic. Angie is a great character; tender, honest, and in charge of her own sexuality. Since SPH tends more to be about male desires than considerations of the female, this is an especially nice touch. The appetite metaphor was well formulated and well demonstrated. It's great, too, that the narrator comes to learn not only how small he is (and that he seems to enjoy SPH), but how to better please his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous