All Comments on 'Appetitus Rationi Pareat Ch. 01'

by HaddenIndustries

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AtavistAtavistabout 14 years ago
Keep it up!

Awesome story, hope you get a chapter two out soon, I'll certainly read it! Also nice style, good capturing of thoughts and actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
An absolutely disgusting, unredeemable piece of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An absolutely disgusting, unredeemable piece of garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm embarassed to say that I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sequel?

is there any part 2? keep it comin plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ankit sharma

What an Incident!! i always Handed Over my mom to my Bully!! A Bully Is A MAN!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo

What's with the gay shit though?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

The only way to learn how to perform anal correctly is to experience it for yourself, i.e. to let somebody else fuck you up the ass. For instance, in above-mentioned experience, Jeremy could deduce what not to do during an anal encounter. It is an enormous plus if one intends to one day be invited into a DP arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
:-)

:-)

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomover 3 years ago

My mother married a man named Dan and bad things began. Mom and. I became scared of him because he did a lot of methamphetamine and talking to my mom I would feel afraid for her. . ok...Mom

Dan and mom were so high one night that I couldn't sleep. I heard mom being fucked and heard her begin to be slapped and thrown around. I heard him tell my mom to go to " Danny's room"

Mom came to my room naked and covered in sweat. She told me Dan was about to fuck her in the ass . Dan walked in and he made me strip naked and mom stood crying as I was sodomized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous