All Comments on 'Apple Cove Ch. 01'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
G5902G5902about 4 years ago
Wow!

Okay! Great story but wow what a different twist. Well maybe that is what makes it such a great story? Can not wait to see the next chapter.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 4 years ago

A fine and gentle introduction to the transitions of a tween, then a teen, and then (too quick) an adult.

Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Real

Your well written story comes across as sexy and plausible. Waiting for parts two and three.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
First love is wonderful

This story about first love is so right on. Just wish I had someone like Aunt Clara to help guide me when I was first learning. I remember making mistakes and yet we lived through them, but it would have been so much better if there had been someone to help with the road bumps. Looking forward to the next chapters, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story but sad

I was so sad for Claude and Toby -- was so hoping that they would go through with their young marriage and happiness. They seemed so happy together. Loved his hairy chest!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
One of the Masters!

Wow! I cruse around the site and find some good reads. Some with good stories, some with hot sex and some with both but you, Sir, are the Master! I don't know how you got bumped off my follow list, I know you were included at on time. You are back on so I don't miss any new posts. Good news is I have several of your most recent to binge on!

Take care and keep writing!

Sage

Ninjasr4realNinjasr4realalmost 4 years ago
Sweet Story

Enjoyed the read. Like an apple: It was sweet at times, crunchy at times, and wholesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, here’s the thing, you’re telling me the story rather than showing me the story. I’m reading the first page, and you synopsized the entire first summer at the farm and then again with Claudette’s whole time getting to know Toby. You have wonderful stories to share, that’s clear. So, show them to us, don’t just narrate them. Let us live them with the characters, not just read their Cliffs Notes.

32aa32aaover 2 years ago

A beautiful story of young first love. i loved the details of their coupling.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago
Touching

Young love and you made it so believable, I was surprised you didn't have them meet back up at a younger age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"....there was something between us...."

There was obviously space between them, which would be sufficient cause for their drifting apart. But the author seemed to suggest something else, wonder if we learn about it reading further on.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two young virgins learning. Then moving on in life. Great start. star #7

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Lifetime movie material and well written. I most liked the beginning with interplay between Claudette, her uptight favorite child playing and Aunt Clara. I know this is mostly about C and her growing up but it seems her family dynamics could use a story or bigger part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Young love my ass!! Typical horny trailer park white trash!!

Claude's mother was a bitch so surprising that she wanted her to come back jome!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous