Apple Cove Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was chuckling by that moment, reaching over to me she rubbed my shoulder. "Oh Claude, you are such a gem to be around. Let's tick these off one at a time."

"First: It doesn't have much of a taste unless he isn't clean or has already been in your pussy.

Second: You take him in as far as you're comfortable with. A good man will let you decide and not try cramming it down your throat.

Third: If you choke don't go so deep right away, let your muscles relax as you take him in a little deeper.

Fourth: Where does the cum go? That's up to you, the first few times I sucked off your uncle I couldn't take it all and opened my mouth to let it run out. Now I swallow every drop he has for me, and I love it, I love feeling that strong stream of cum hit the back of my throat, the warmth, the delicate taste. I just love swallowing his cum, feeling it slide down my throat knowing it was my soft mouth that rendered him helpless."

I was excited and befuddled, "Where can I learn to do that? Is there a book or a video?"

She chuckled again, "How about I simply tell you then let you practice on a banana or a small cucumber, just to strengthen the jaw muscles a bit. If he doesn't cum right away your jaws can start to ache and it isn't fun anymore. I need to ask if his shower is big enough for two people?"

"Yes, I think so, I haven't been in it, but it looks big, I know you can walk into it."

Smiling she took my hand in both of hers, "I have a suggestion, do your first few blow jobs in the shower, that way if you can't take it all in your mouth it'll be easier to clean up. I've let Ted cum on my tits a few times, it's erotic as hell, not on my face though, only my tits."

The following day while Ted was out doing chores I peeled a banana and began the sucking motion, Clara would tell me what I did right or wrong, within minutes I was taking four or five inches in my mouth without choking. Next we switched to a cucumber, a large dill size which stayed hard and stiffer, like Toby's cock. She was telling me to purse my lips outward, make sure I had plenty of saliva on my lips and to suck as I withdrew. At the ten minute mark she told me to stop, I was so thankful, my jaws hurt and were beginning to cramp.

I continued practicing over the next few days, on Wednesday morning Aunt Clara handed me something wrapped in a paper towel. A larger cucumber she'd carved in the shape of a cock, including a thick bulbous head.

"Is Toby about that size or is this too big?"

I wrapped my hand around the shaft and the head, "Nope, that seems about right."

She stared at me, "How does he get all of that into your skinny little body?"

I laughed, "Not sure, I just know that it sends tingles all through my body and makes my pussy cream all over it."

Getting used to the head was the most unusual part, within a half hour I'd gotten past that and felt I was ready for the real thing, Toby's dad would be out late, tonight would be the night my lover filled my mouth with his cum. I was both anxious and scared, I wanted it to be good for him. As I was getting ready for the evening Clara poked her head in the door.

"Are you planning on making love as well tonight. Or just a blow job?"

"I thought guys couldn't cum twice right away."

She laughed, "At Toby's age he'll be ready to go within an hour. A suggestion, get him off right away with your mouth, then later he'll last longer when he's inside you. He won't last more than five minutes on his first blow job."

While waiting for Toby to pick me up Clara and I sat on the couch chatting, she chuckled a little then said, "Maybe you should teach him a new way to eat you while waiting for him to get hard a second time. Ever heard of sitting on a guys face?"

"I've heard other girls talk about it, but I haven't seen it, I'm not sure what to do."

"Have him lay on the bed with his head a foot or more from the headboard, put one knee over a shoulder, then swing the other leg over him until your pussy is right above his mouth, spread your knees enough that you lower onto his mouth and tell him to lick. When Ted and I do that he plays with my tits as he eats me, you'll like it, another benefit is you can grab the headboard and grind into his mouth."

"Oh my gosh Auntie that sounds great, do you think he'll be ready to screw me after I cum?"

"Child, you can count on it, his dick will be so hard you'll be able to move down his body and slide that monster directly into your skinny little cunt. Once you hit bottom, he'll probably take over with his hands on your hips pounding up into your puss. If you aren't too lost with the feelings, lean forward and put a nipple in his mouth, he'll be filling you with cum in no time."

I was dressed to suck and fuck, little to no makeup, hair pulled back in a ponytail, nothing covering my small tits except a pull over shirt, a short skirt and the tiniest panties I had. A pair that I could wear with the jeans only a few inches above my crotch, only tonight they would be under my skirt and easy to take off. I had a second pair in my purse knowing I would be leaking cum all the way home and I didn't relish the thought of putting wet cold panties back on. As excited as I was my pussy was already producing a lot of juice and he wasn't even here yet.

We wasted no time once I was in his truck, it being one with a bench seat meant I could slide right next to him. We were no more than out of the driveway when his hand dropped to my thigh, I immediately opened my legs giving him free access to my kitty, my hand in turn rested on the stiff mass that would soon be filling my mouth and my pussy. It would be a night of firsts on three fronts, a blow job, sitting on his face and what Clara called riding him cowboy. My panties were beyond damp by the time we walked into his bedroom and began stripping, we held each other necking as we waited for the water in the shower to get hot then stepped in.

We washed and scrubbed and pinched and tickled and kissed and fingered and ground against one another until I pushed him against the wall, sank to my knees and put his cock in my mouth. He let out a yelp as my lips slowly slid down his flagpole until the head hit my throat, I backed off, sucking as I pursed my lips like Aunt Clara had told me, then pushed his cock back into my mouth. With a steady bobbing motion I felt his body begin to stiffen, I decided I would try the nasty talking and see if Clara was right. Looking into his eyes I pulled off long enough to say,

"Cum in my mouth Toby, give me your cream."

As his hands went to the side of my head he began to fuck my mouth, he wasn't rough or pushing too deep, he was fucking my mouth, claiming it as his. I could feel his dick swell like Clara said it would, I pulled back locking my lips around the head and prepared to swallow, the ferocity of the first shot caught me by surprise causing me to choke, I was no more ready for the second than I was the first. I did as Clara had told me, I opened my mouth and let it run down my chin, I was so glad I'd listened to Clara or there would have been a mess somewhere, possibly my clothes. Pulling me up Toby put his arms around me, lifting my chin for a kiss, not being grossed out knowing I'd just swallowed some of his cum.

Though he'd just dumped a huge load into my mouth his cock was still not completely soft, I found myself thinking how hard it would be by the time I impaled myself on it. I was going to enjoy sliding my very wet pussy down his cock until my pussy touched his groin, until my pussy hair mingled with the forest he had growing. Drying off I told him to lay on the bed with his head a foot or so below the headboard. He looked at me with wonder. As I was straddling his face I told him what I wanted.

"We're gonna try another new thing, I'm gonna put my pussy on your mouth so you can lick me, Clara called it sitting on your face."

"Yeah, I watched a vid my brother had a few years ago, it had some babe sitting on a guy's face but she made him lick her ass, you aren't expecting me to do that are you?"

That was something I found disgusting, "Lick my ass, why would you lick my ass? Just lick my pussy and play with my tits until I cum."

As he lapped the juices from my almost dripping vulva it took him no time to find my clit, my hips were moving back and forth dragging my pussy across his tongue when I felt his hands leave my tits and grab my waist. He sucked and licked my clit until I could take no more and gushed on his face, there was no holding me still any longer, I was shaking, hips bucking, chest heaving, hips jabbing into his face as I came like a waterfall. I did just as Clara said I would, I leaned forward and grabbed the headboard.

Toby never tried to move me, he kept softly flicking my clit causing my body to jerk and make little noises. Recovering I lifted my hips, kept my grip on the headboard for stability and moved down his body, I stopped to reposition my hands on his chest and proceeded to move my torso toward his dick. When I was right above his dick I whispered *put it in* as I lowered onto his throbbing pole, as wet as I was we were pussy to belly in three strokes where I stopped and ground my hips hoping to get even more inside.

I moved slowly at first, pulling all the way up until just the tip was left inside me and then plunge all the way down until out bodies collided. It didn't surprise me when as Clara said he would he grabbed my hips, held me still and began to hammer upward into my steamy cunt. That hard driving action took me over the edge in no time followed by another within minutes before he stopped. I looked into his eyes frantically wanting him to continue, with a smile he told me to lift off then get on my hands and knees.

I felt those large rough hands softly move across my tiny ass cheeks and then grip my hips, his cock was looking for my entrance, by arching my back a little I could feel him at the hole, I pushed back forcing him inside, when our bodies met we both let out a groan. Full, so full of cock ... and deep, I felt like he was going to split me in two, at the same time it felt wonderful. Toby stayed still until I pulled forward a bit and then pushed back onto him, he began the see saw motion of going in and out of my pussy, the feelings were beyond anything I'd known, I was pushing back every time he pushed forward. I was on a collision course with an orgasm and told him I was.

"I'm gonna cum Toby, cum with me, cum in my pussy, fuck me hard, cum in my pussy."

His movements increased in both speed and thrust, our bodies were making a slapping sound with each stroke, my insides were tingling from head to toe as I felt it build from the pussy outward. When I could contain it no more, I shoved my ass back against him as hard as I could and let out a scream of ecstasy as my body quivered. That apparently set him off because within three more strokes he was pressed tight to my pussy pumping me full of sperm, I felt every jet that shot from his cock against my cervix, and damn it felt good, it felt exhilarating, my vagina filled with hot creamy thick sperm. When my hips and lower body stopped gyrating, I slumped forward off his dick which seemed to make a POP noise as it left my body.

Lying together in the dark we were completely worn out, Toby was snoring softly as I dozed in and out, I noticed it was already eleven o'clock and shook Toby.

"Baby we'd better get dressed your dad will be home soon and I need to get home. Ted wants me to start cultivating corn tomorrow which means I'll be up early."

We did a quick rinse off in the shower, dressed and he took me home. Clara was up when I walked in, we smiled that knowing smile as I walked toward her, plopping myself on the couch next to her.

Clara smiled and patted my hand, "Well, how'd it go? Did you get a face full or did you swallow?"

"I took your advice and sucked him off in the shower, my God I couldn't believe how much cum he had. I was only able to swallow a little, the rest I had to let run out. I can only imagine what my clothes would have looked like if we hadn't been in the shower."

Clara took a sip of her wine and faced me, "You'll get to a place where you can swallow all of it, your Uncle Ted cums like a damned fire hose, it took me a while to keep it all in. You'll get there, give yourself time."

Which is exactly what we did, we gave ourselves time to learn each other, both likes and dislikes as well as what it took to further our sexcapades. Everyone knew Toby and I were together, at the orchard we were two hired hands doing our jobs with a few kisses and grab ass tossed into the mix on occasion, after work, we belonged to each other. By the end of my year I knew what I wanted, it was to be an ER nurse, mother wanted me to come home and Clara agreed citing that I could save money living at home.

Being nearly twenty I made sure mom realized I was no longer a little girl to be told what I would and wouldn't do. I would abide by the rules of the household but I was no longer a child and she was not to bring up my choice of underwear ... period. Toby had reached the conclusion that he wanted to milk cows again, he had begun to buy heifers to be bred, he was going to stay on at Apple Cove until they freshened and would then milk full time. He felt he could sustain himself with thirty head, the farm was paid for and he still had most of the machinery from before.

He was excited for me and said he would see me if I was back visiting, our tentative plans were for me to finish my schooling, move back and marry him, I could work at the hospital thirty miles away, telling each other we'd wait forever for the other. But as they say, *planning is what we do while we live life* and the best of our plans never did come to fruition. Though we talked on the phone and skyped a few times there was something between us, which in time caused us to drift apart. I met and married a young doctor with whom I had three children, the two oldest already out of college, the youngest just graduated from high school. My husband? Pancreatic cancer took him too soon, here I was at forty eight all by myself more or less.

Tricia, the youngest, would be attending college in Ohio on an academic scholarship, (smart, too smart for her own britches) the two oldest were married, one in Washington State, the other in Guam with her Husband who is an Air Force pilot flying C-5 transport/cargo planes. We skype and facetime often, I get to see the grandkids and them, but seldom do I see them in the flesh. Tricia was halfway through her first semester and I was contemplating selling our big old rambling house when my phone rang. It was Aunt Clara, I hadn't spoken to her in several months, like six or seven, she was calling to let me know Ted had died, wondering if I could make it to his memorial service since both my folks had passed on.

*

Parts two and three are finished and will be submitted soon.