All Comments on 'Apple for the Teacher'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Great Story

I'm hoping there will be more chapters.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
I liked it!

I thought it was a great story, nicely written and erotic. Thank You.

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
More than a Great Story

This was a fantastic story. It was well written and flowing at the right pace. It leaves room for more exciting chapters. I had a teacher like Sara. She was almost 10 years older than me. I fantasized about her all through high school. The day before I left for college, I stopped by her classroom to say goodbye and to thank her for being my teacher. She was preparing to start a new year. We lingered in her classroom doorway for almost an hour as we reminisced about my time in her classes. On impulse I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She let the kiss last for at least 20 seconds before backing away. She blushed deeply, wished me luck with college and then walked away. That was over forty years ago but that moment stays with me to this day. Your story brought it all back. Thanks for your story and the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy as hell, but....

...the practical side of me doesn't see how this can possibly work, for all the reasons you spelled out in the story.

rnebularrnebularabout 5 years ago
Great story

Good and hot, and a complete effort in my humble opinion. I was rooting for these two, and glad she finally let it happen. Thanks!

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the positive comments

I appreciate every one who takes the time to read one of my stories. It's the positive feedback that keeps me wanting to create more content.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Well written and paced. 5 stars.

litereader54litereader54about 5 years ago
Thank you

Great story! I enjoyed it immensely. And also thank you for learning to write and using an editor. There is just so much crap on here that has a lot of potential but the people that think it up have no skill or ability at all to convert it into something readable. Its a joy when I run into a story that is a good story and is well written.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very good story!

Well written and very yummy! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You're a wonderful writer!

Dearest darkoverlord,

Great story! Lucky, lucky Sara.

I actually think another chapter is called for. What about it?

GG

maxx308maxx308almost 5 years ago
An apple

Give this writer a nice shiny apple for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not sure how I missed this in February ....

Well done, as always, DO6!

I must have been very busy around Groundhog Day to have missed this one. It is almost my story, with roles reversed. IRL, I was Sara's teacher. She was a lovely divorcee, I a lonely widower. Nature took its course, after she finished my course. She couldn't get enough of my cock -- in her mouth, in her pussy, between her tits. I couldn't get enough of her gorgeous body either. We lasted a year. Thank you for the memories! Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great story

When they were drinking the whiskey shots, and Rick told Sara the alcohol would "put hair on her chest," I thought that when he was stripped he himself would have a hairy chest. But alas, no hair. Hair on a young man's chest makes him a very attractive man, and since the story speaks of how much he had "grown up" since being her student, I thought he would have developed chest hair!

old_riderold_riderabout 4 years ago
Great Strory

Gonna need a shower after that one!!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Another great story. Hope u will expand on it.

Love this story. Reminds me back in high school.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago
Really Great Story

I enjoyed reading the story. It caused me to reflect back on one of my own High School teachers. While I failed to take it as far as one of the commenters, it was a brief moment when "all was right".

I'd really like to see a second chapter. I may need to re-read this story, but I don't think Rick ever told Sara how he REALLY felt for her unlike her sharing her feelings right at the end of the story. I would've liked to have seen them 'work through' the age difference as well.

Overall...fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea. The guy used strong liquor to weaken Sara's resistance and make her act against her convictions. To me it's the asshole's way to reach a goal. Why not respect someone's arguing and by this, the person itself? Especially if the arguing is valid?

I'm not against breaking rules and taboos in a storie, per se. But I don't find a convincingly described deep and unwavering love here, that I feel necessary to justify going against all odds. Sara is on rebound and feels the need to be appreciated again, but she is a mature, well educated woman with a career and should have waited until after the divorce to hook up with someone, And if it had to be Rick to fulfill her needs she should have postponed their tryst until her being his mentor ended. Anyhow, my conclusion is: Sara would be better off with someone she could be together with openly, unless she had the feeling Rick could be the "love of her life".

But things happened way to fast to let a feeling like that develop.

I like this author's writing very much. The constellation in this story would do for a short stroke story, but the way it is can't make myself feeling sympathy with one or both of the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A super story (as yours usually are) -but just to nitpick - would someone grow seven inches in five years (reference Rick on first page)?! Suggest you make him a bit taller to start with.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story!!!

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 2 months ago

I get that under the circumstances, Rick and Sara had to proceed with discretion. I like the idea of the apple. I wonder how long til someone picks up on it.

Rick did seem quite determined to bed Sara; probably had that fantasy going since he was in her class years ago. To one of the other commenter's remarks, sometimes these things take on a life of their own, and happen a lot more quickly than you'd expect. Yes, she should have waited til he was no longer her student teacher, and probably not til after he was assigned elsewhere. Life isn't always that neat, and it does appear she tried to hold off-she clearly had some internal struggles with that issue, as well as a few others.

Speaking of which, the age thing...After a point, age is largely not relevant, though life experience does matter. At a 14 year difference, they seemed to be able to relate to each other. The reasons are not explored-that's not the focus of this type of story-but my guess is they had similar enough experience that they were able to be on the same page most of the time. Hopefully-and I realize this is just a fantasy story, but the good ones always make you believe in the characters-they move on to a more fully realized relationship, now that the heat of "fuck me now" sex has boiled over. For what it's worth, it was good to see Sara get over her uptight nature about age and work status, She seemed intent on denying herself some basic human experiences due to what she seemed to perceive as a lack of propriety. Sometimes you just need to go with what life throws you.

Great story, nice to see two people find some solace, and ultimately, joy, in each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...