Apple for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick..." she whispered in a tone that was half a question, and half a plea.

He leaned down and just like the night at the "Hot Spot", his lips found hers pressing tight. Sara felt the warmth from the alcohol that coursed through her body replaced by an even stronger more vibrant heat. She groaned and tilted her head back bringing her lips fully in line with Rick's. They kissed, gently at first, but with a hunger that quickly grew. His tongue shot forward caressing hers, and Sara groaned louder slipping a hand behind Rick's head. Their mouths slid wetly all around tasting the shared flavor of the whiskey they had just been drinking. They were both starting to breathe harder now, quiet moans escaping from their lips between deep, hot, French kisses.

Rick's hands grasped at the bottom of Sara's t-shirt and even though there was a part of her that still resisted the urges she was feeling she did nothing to stop him when he lifted it off over her head. She was wearing an everyday white bra underneath and no sooner had her shirt hit the ground than she felt Rick squeezing one of her firm breasts through the heavy material.

"Jesus...Rick," she gasped.

She stood suddenly from the bed surprising Rick as their kiss was instantly broken. He looked up at her with worry, perhaps thinking that she was having second thoughts, and would chase him from the room. The truth couldn't have been more different. Instead of fleeing from the situation, Sara reached behind her and unhooked her bra tossing it aside.

"Are these what you were looking for?" she said in a sultry tone while lifting her large, round breasts in her hands.

Rick stood up in front of her, and growled in his throat as he pounced. His mouth was on her exposed tits before she even knew what was happening, kissing the soft flesh while his hands explored, squeezing them and lifting them closer to his lips. The sharp sensation of pleasure that shot through her when his teeth grazed across her thick, sensitive nipples made her cry out softly. He sucked at them pulling them into his mouth one at a time, biting and licking them all around.

"Ahhh! Yes, Rick! That feels so good..."

Sara pulled his mouth back to hers and they fell into another slippery, warm, French kiss tongues swirling together. She began to unbutton his shirt pushing it from his shoulders to expose the well-defined muscles of his bare chest. The skin was smooth, and flawless feeling so supple under her fingertips as she ran them down towards his stomach until they encountered the top of his pants. She started to unbuckle his belt and Rick smiled but made no comment when she moved to kiss her way down his chest running her tongue across the hairless expanse of his stomach.

His pants and her knees hit the ground at nearly the same time.

The front of his silk boxers bulged outward, clear evidence of the arousal he was experiencing. Sara nuzzled at the outline of his erect penis letting her nose trace a line down its length before she rolled his underwear downward. Rick's stiff cock dropped straight out pointing away from his body. She gave him an admiring smile letting her breath tickle the swollen head before she leaned in to take him into her mouth. Rick let out a soft moan his body shaking at the feel of Sara's lips sliding down his length, the head rubbing across the ridges of her palate. Her hand came up to join her lips stroking the flesh of his prick while she let it slip into the back of her throat.

Marie had been right. Rick had nothing to be ashamed of in the size department.

It had been so long since the last time she had tasted a man in her mouth that Sara had forgotten how much it turned her on. The heat between her legs was growing in leaps and bounds dampening her cotton panties. Rick was moaning, running his hands into her hair and pressing himself deeper into her. She fed off his excitement drawing him further into her mouth until he was almost choking her with each thrust.

"Uh...Sara! Damnnnnnn!"

He yanked her back to her feet pushing her roughly onto the bed, and working frantically to remove her jeans. They slipped down a bit at a time teasing him with the slow reveal of her long, shapely legs. As soon as her pants were out of the way, he was between Sara's legs taking his turn at nuzzling her crotch precisely as she had done to him. The smell of her wet pussy made his head swim with thoughts of naked desire. He slid her panties to one side revealing the long, swollen lips of her labia.

Sara arched her back when his tongue slid inside her body.

"Ah! Rick! It's been so long, Baby! Ah! FUCK! Right there...Ah! Right there..." she moaned throwing her head from side to side. He licked her all over letting his tongue roll across her slick lips pressing to her clitoris one moment, then inside her the next tasting her sweet juice. Sara writhed in mounting pleasure grabbing Rick's head with one hand and pulling at her hard nipple with the other. It might have been the alcohol, or just her pent up desire for this handsome young man, but she couldn't fight the lust she had always felt for him any longer.

"Fuck me...Please...Rick...Fuck Me! I need to get fucked so bad! I need that fat cock inside me! Fuck me! Fuck ME! Ah! Rick, Fuck Me!" she begged.

He was on top of her in a flash and she stared into his feverish, glassy, eyes that matched her own. Their bodies came together and they both cried out at the joining of their flesh.

"Ahhhhhh Yessssssssss Rick!" moaned Sara.

"Oh! Sara! Fuck you are so tight!"

Sara's thoughts came in a disjointed flood, "My God! He's inside me, this is happening! Ahhh fuck! I can feel it! So hard...So deep...Stretching me...Ah! I...Oh There! FUCK!"

Rick was thrusting into her making her tremble and shake. She spread her legs wider giving herself entirely to him. The sensations were building in her threatening to reach a peak that she couldn't contain. His lips found her breasts again sucking roughly at her nipples that had darkened to a brick red color. It was like a hundred little shocks exploding inside her as he nibbled and bit on her sensitive love knots. They moved faster together making the bed creak. Sara's head dropped back her mouth hanging opening.

"Oh...Rick...RICK! Don't stop...Don't stop! Ahhh God I'm going to...to...Rickkkkkkkk! Ah! God, Rick I'm cummmmminggg!"

The bed felt as if it was falling away beneath her as Sara rode out a wave of powerful orgasms harder than anything she had experienced before in her life. She dug her nails into Rick's back pressing her spasming cunt tight to his cock, almost in tears. He was still moving inside her increasing the intensity of the sensations she was feeling to the point that it was almost painful before her body finally started to calm a bit from the storm.

"Rick...Oh! God!..." breathed Sara.

"Could you get on top, Sara? I want to see how beautiful you look when you're riding me," asked Rick.

Sara was more than happy to oblige. He rolled them both together to the middle of the bed, and she rose up on top of him letting her hips slide free. His hands came up to cup her massive, round tits squeezing them hard while she rode his cock. It swelled inside her pressing open the wet walls of her love tunnel even more, and signaling just how close Rick was to finishing.

"Oh! Sara! Feels so good inside you! You..have...no idea...Fuck! You are so beautiful!"

"Cum for me, Rick! I want to make you cum so bad! Don't hold it back! Give it all to me."

Rick's expression grew more desperate, his movements beneath her more frantic. There was a moment when his eyes screwed tight shut, and she felt him release inside her in a hot, sticky eruption of semen that seemed to fill her so completely the warmth reached all the way to her chest.

"Oh Sara! Saraaaaaaaaa! Ahhhhh!" Rick cried out.

She dropped into his strong arms and he wrapped them around her while they kissed deeply and passionately still riding the waves of pleasure they had created together.

"That was so hot...Oh...Jesus...Rick...My pussy is swimming in your cum."

"Sorry about that, you had me very excited. I can't take the blame for being overly prolific."

Sara pulled back enough to see the smile that lit Rick's face.

"I think I'm going to have to shower if that's o.k.?"

"Would it be o.k. if I joined you in there?" countered Rick.

Sara was taken aback, she had often tried to get her husband to shower with her thinking it would be an intimate and sexy thing to do together, but he had always turned her down. Kyle had felt that showers were a private thing, and not an experience he was interested in sharing with someone else.

"Sure," she said.

Rick followed her into the small bathroom closing the door behind them while she ran the water letting it warm up before pulling the handle to start the shower. They stepped behind the curtain together where Rick immediately pulled Sara to him for another sweet kiss, her tits pressing to his chest.

"I love your lips, Sara, they are so freaking soft," he whispered still covering the light pink flesh with kisses.

"Is that the only thing you love about me?"

"No...Not even close. You are so perfect. Especially these gorgeous things," answered Rick lifting her wet tits in his hands and flicking her hard nipples with his thumbs.

"I wish there were still as firm as they had been in my twenties. I think you missed out on my best years."

"I don't think so at all," he replied spinning her around so that the water from the shower head was cascading down on her fair-skinned love mounds. Rick pressed himself tight to her back while taking the liquid soap from a niche on the wall and slathering a generous amount on her chest. He rubbed her breasts getting them nice and soapy. Sara bit her lower lip enjoying the sensation of Rick sliding her slick nipples between his fingers.

"You had better be careful...That's a sure fire way to get me going again," she moaned softly.

"I was hoping you would say that...Bend over..."

Sara leaned on the far wall of the shower placing her hands on the cold tile while the warm water ran down on the small of her back. She could feel Rick's revived cock sliding against the smooth cheeks of her ass before he took it and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Just like in the bed, there was a moment where they both let out a cry as their bodies were joined with Rick's cock resting deep in Sara's vagina. He grasped her hips and started to thrust forward his thighs slapping wetly on her ass while her fat tits began to bounce up and down on her chest.

"Fuck! Rick! I can't get enough of your cock! Ah! Yesss! Fuck me! FUCK ME! I love feeling your tight balls against my ass!"

Rick pulled her back against him mashing his mouth over hers in the hottest, most passionate kiss they had shared yet. Their tongues were alive in each other's mouths while Rick returned to playing with Sara's stiff nipples. The hardened reddish knots slipped between his fingers, and he pinched at them making Sara squirm in front of him.

"Do you like this, Sara? Can you feel me inside you, Baby?"

"Fuck yes! You're so deep! Never been...Fucked...Like...This...Ah! God, Rick if you don't stop I'll cum again!"

He didn't seem remotely interested in stopping, and if anything he quickened the pace driving himself harder into her body. Sara moaned and put her hands on top of his guiding him and making him pinch her nipples even harder until they turned blood red under the hot water that poured across them.

"Can't hold it back, Rick. I...Can't."

"I know...I'm right there, Sara! Cum with me! Cum now! Now, Sara!" Rick called out.

She felt him again, almost more profoundly than before. His cock jerking inside her filling her with his seed. The orgasm that seized her at that moment made her knees shake, and it was only because Rick held her so tightly that she didn't drop to the floor of the tub.

"Ohhh! Rickkkkkkkk!" cried Sara.

They finished the shower together taking turns cleaning each other with Sara thoroughly enjoying the experience of touching all over Rick's muscular body. Afterward, they dried off returning to the bed where he cradled her head on his chest, gently rubbing her still damp hair.

"I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed of this moment in the last several weeks," admitted Rick.

"I hope it lived up to your expectations"

"It was much better than that..."

Sara wanted to talk and enjoy this time with Rick, but it had been a crazy, exhausting evening and before she knew it she had drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

When Sara awoke the following morning it was to an empty bed. This wasn't surprising it had been inevitable that Rick would have to go back to his room. They couldn't afford for any of the other teachers, let alone the students, finding out they had spent the night together. She lay for a while beneath the blankets reliving pleasant memories of the previous night. It had been so much better with Rick than it had ever been with Kyle.

By the time she got up to get dressed though, the same old doubts had started to creep into her thoughts.

What would happen if anyone at the school found out she was sleeping with her student teacher?

Would Rick come to regret falling into a relationship with a woman so much older than him?

"I don't know what I'm worried about last night was probably just a one-time thing fueled by alcohol. He probably won't want to pursue anything beyond it." thought Sara as she tied her shoes and finished packing her overnight bag.

A knock on her door pulled her away from her negative thoughts. When she answered it she found the very cause of her distress standing on the other side.

"Hey, I wanted to make sure you made it down to breakfast. The bus will be here in an hour to pick us up," said Rick.

"Sure, just let me get my bag and...Mmmmpphhhhh."

Sara didn't finish her statement because Rick suddenly leaned forward and covered her slick lips with his own in a brief, but very passionate kiss.

"Sorry, your lips looked too good for me not to taste them," he whispered as he pulled back, "I couldn't have ridden all the way back home with that need hanging over my head. I'll see ya downstairs."

"Then again, maybe it wasn't just one night after all," she mumbled under her breath as Rick vanished down the hallway leaving her and her doubts behind.

The ride back turned out to be even worse with Rick finding every excuse to put his hands on her from helping her get her bag on the bus, to discreetly pinching her bottom at a rest stop when no one was looking. Sara both loved, and loathed the attention at the same time. It was hard to get angry at him being so passionate about her when she felt the same way about him, but it also drove home for her all the inherent problems in their relationship. When the bus arrived back at the school Sara was starting to have serious misgivings about what had happened at the hotel.

Once the last kid had been picked up, Sara made a beeline for her car not giving Rick a chance to run her down. She figured he would probably want to spend more time with her, but she needed to get some perspective and think about what she wanted. Her cellphone rang before she arrived home. It was Rick, but she let it roll to voice mail. Sara figured she could call him back later when she had made up her mind about things. It was not going to be an easy decision of that she was quite sure.

Her mind was racing so fast thinking of all that could go wrong between her and Rick that she nearly ran right into the car that was parked in her driveway. She backed out and parked in the street still throwing a look over her shoulder at the strange vehicle blocking her spot. She was thinking about calling the police on the chance that her house was being burglarized when the front door opened and everything fell into place.

"Hello, Sara," said Kyle Markham.

"What are you doing here, Kyle? You can't just show up here without calling first," said Sara angrily.

"Technically, this is still my house. We aren't divorced yet."

"I'm well aware of that fact, but that doesn't give you the right to barge in. We agreed you wouldn't come over without letting me know first."

"I know. I'm sorry about that, but I still have some stuff here, as you well know, and I needed something I haven't been able to find at my place."

"What could be so important you had to let yourself in?"

"My tennis racket. Have you seen it?"

"Seriously! Your fucking tennis racket is why you are breaking into my house?"

"Our house, and I still have a key."

"One that I will want back."

"You can have it back when the divorce is finalized. In the meantime...Have you seen my racket?"

"Oh! for the love of...Fine! Come on in!"

Sara stepped around her soon-to-be former spouse walking into the kitchen and tossing her bags on the table.

"Hey, Mr. Smithers! How you doing old fella," said Kyle trying to scoop up the cat.

"Don't touch the cat! You abandoned him at the same time you did me."

"Gee, Sara that's a little harsh. We did buy him together as I recall."

"Let's just find this racket so you can get the hell out of here."

Sara made her way into the spare bedroom where she had stacked the few remaining boxes of Kyle's stuff. It was an odd assortment of things acquired during their time together that Kyle had never seemed to find time to come over and pick up.

"Probably too busy being trapped under a naked woman," said Sara under her breath.

"Did you say something, Dear?" asked Kyle from behind her.

"Nothing," said Sara bending over to look through a box on the floor.

"You know you look terrific, Sara. I mean really good," said Kyle from the doorway where he leaned against the frame.

Sara stood up slowly a look of fury coming into her eyes, "Are you fucking serious? You're trying to hit on me?'

"I was just making an observation, but as long as you bring it up. We are all alone in this big house. How about it? You still got the handcuffs from our trip to Hawaii?"

"Get out!"

"Take it easy, Sara, I was just joking," said Kyle backing away from the door.

"Joking? I would say our whole marriage was a joke to you. How many other women were there, Kyle? Do you even know? Seven years together, and all you could think about was your next fuck!"

"That's not fair, Sara. I gave you a good life. Sure, I had a fling here and there, but if you had been half as attentive to me as you were to that school..."

"No! No! Kyle, you don't get to turn this around on me! I was there for you, but it was never enough. It was never going to be enough for you. I wasn't the one with the problem it was you. One woman was never going to satisfy you because it isn't about the woman it's about you! You have a problem, Kyle, and until you confront that you'll never be truly happy."

"Sara...Baby, I don't know where all this hostility is coming from. Why don't I pour us a drink and we can talk about this like adults."

Kyle tried to put his arm around Sara's shoulders and guide her to the kitchen, but she shrugged him off. Then poked him so hard in the chest with one finger that he backed up hurriedly toward the front door.

"Ouch! Sara...Jesus!"

"I told you to get out! I've had all I can stand of you, Kyle. I'll have your damn boxes delivered to you."

"What about my tennis racket?" he said from where he now stood on the porch.

"Take up golf, asshole!" shouted Sara as she slammed the door in his face.

She put her back to the door and slowly slid to the ground placing her head in her hands. For the first time since Kyle had left her, Sara cried, sobbing and shaking until it seemed like there wasn't a tear left in her body. She wiped her nose with the back of one hand as Mr. Smithers came around the corner and slithered up to her waving his tail in the air.