Apple for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I scare you, fella? I'm sorry. I'm all cried out now don't you worry."

She picked up the plump, purring cat and place him in her lap stroking his soft fur.

"How about it Mr. Smithers? Time to get on with my life? I think so too."

She got up off the floor and walked into the kitchen placing her cat down by his bowl. The envelope was exactly where she had left it. A kitchen knife made for a decent letter opener, and she soon had the contents spread on the table in front of her. Then with careful deliberation she signed every page.

Rick Ralston stretched lazily, shutting off the T.V. with the remote in his hand.

He picked up his cell phone from where it sat on the couch cushion next to him but thought better of redialing Sara. She had not answered his last three attempts. It was starting to look like last nights breakthrough in their relationship had been a false alarm. He had thought they had finally connected and that she realized how he felt about her, but perhaps it had just been the alcohol after all. He was starting to despair that things between him and Sara would ever be the way he would want them.

"Hell, maybe she's right. It could be a mess for both of us, and I should forget about it," he said to himself rising to walk to his small kitchen. The ringing of his doorbell stopped him half-way there.

He backed tracked to the front door pulling it open. Standing on his landing, was Sara Markham looking a bit frazzled with her makeup smeared around her eyes. Rick had seen this enough in his life to know it was a sure sign a woman had been crying.

"Sara! Are you o.k.? Come in here. Sit down. Let me get you something to drink. I have...well to be honest I have water. Grocery day is tomorrow, and you know us single guys we sort of buy as we go."

"I don't need water, Rick, right now I need you."

She was in his arms a split second later pulling his mouth hungrily to hers while she kissed him so hard, and with so much passionate need it left him momentarily breathless.

"Take me to bed. I want you to make love to me, Rick. Please..."

He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. They were all over each other before the door even fully closed ripping at each other's clothing while exchanging hot French kisses as they stumbled toward the bed. Rick landed on bottom and Sara came to rest on top of his naked body. She sat up straddling his stomach and taking her bare tits in her hands.

"The first time you took these in your mouth it made my whole body tremble. I had never wanted a man to touch me as bad as I wanted your hands all over me."

She leaned down to kiss his chest and started to work her way down his body.

"Um...When I took your cock into my mouth, and felt that soft, firm head slide passed my lips...Tasting that musky man taste on my tongue...Feeling the head throbbing against the roof of my mouth. I've never gotten so wet so fast," she whispered letting her tongue run straight up Rick's straining cock.

"Jesus...Sara!" gasped Rick.

"I could feel you wanted me too. Those desperate thrusts into my mouth...cock hitting the back of my throat. It turned me on worse than you can imagine."

She went down on his prick letting it slide to the back of her throat exactly as she had described, and Rick arched his back up off the bed.

"Ah! Fuck! Sara..."

"Oh! Rick! I wanted to fight my attraction to you. I knew it was so dangerous, but with every touch you were making me yours until I couldn't fight anymore. That first moment when you slid inside me, your hard cock stretching me open...Burying itself so deep in me...I knew I would never be able to be without you again."

Sara was moving back up letting his wet cock slip from her lips. She climbed on top sliding her pussy across his prick.

"I couldn't live without this thick, hard shaft inside me. Feeling it throbbing between my legs...You taking me...Fucking me...Harder than I had ever been taken before...I want you, Rick! Ah! Want you so bad!"

She plunged downward burying Rick's cock deep into her body. They moved as one, thrust meeting hard desperate thrust, their cries threatening to wake Rick's neighbors in the apartment next door. He rolled her over onto her back, and moved back between her legs giving her exactly what she wanted. Their bodies came together violently, and they kissed each other with a tenderness that seemed in contrast with the hard fuck they were sharing.

When Sara came she called out Rick's name loudly clinging to him as her orgasm rolled over her, and he joined her in the moment emptying himself into her while looking deep into her eyes, and finding a passion there to match his own.

Afterward, they lay with their bodies intertwined together listening to the sounds of their hearts beating as one.

"I know we have to keep this thing between us quiet, but I thought that we could use a signal when we want to be together that night."

"Oh yeah...What would be our signal, Rick."

"Well, you'll have to come up with one for yourself, but for me I was thinking I could leave an apple on your desk."

Sara laughed, "An apple on the teacher's desk, huh? Well, you know what I think of that idea?"

"What?"

"I hope you can afford a lot of apples," she said as she rolled back on top.